American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
UidiotRacesMAkew orldPeace

United States

#24182 Dec 17, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
The day I received American citizenship was a turning point in my life. I had ceased to be stateless. Until then, unprotected by any government and unwanted by any society, the Jew in me was overcome by a feeling of pride mixed with gratitude.
From that day on, I felt privileged to belong to a country which, for two centuries, has stood as a living symbol of all that is charitable and decent to victims of injustice everywhere—a country in which every person is entitled to dream of happiness, peace and liberty; where those who have are taught to give back.
In America, compassion for the refugee and respect for the other still have biblical connotations.
That day I encountered the first American soldiers in the Buchenwald concentration camp. I remember them well. Bewildered, disbelieving, they walked around the place, hell on earth, where our destiny had been played out. They looked at us, just liberated, and did not know what to do or say. Survivors snatched from the dark throes of death, we were empty of all hope—too weak, too emaciated to hug them or even speak to them. Like lost children, the American soldiers wept and wept with rage and sadness. And we received their tears as if they were heartrending offerings from a wounded and generous humanity.
Ever since that encounter, I cannot repress my emotion before the flag and the uniform—anything that represents American heroism in battle. That is especially true on July Fourth. I reread the Declaration of Independence, a document sanctified by the passion of a nation’s thirst for justice and sovereignty, forever admiring both its moral content and majestic intonation. Opposition to oppression in all its forms, defense of all human liberties, celebration of what is right in social intercourse: All this and much more is in that text, which today has special meaning.
As a great power, America has always seemed concerned with other people’s welfare, especially in Europe. Twice in the 20th century, it saved the “Old World” from dictatorship and tyranny.
America understands that a nation is great not because its economy is flourishing or its army invincible but because its ideals are loftier. Hence America’s desire to help those who have lost their freedom to conquer it again. America’s credo might read as follows: For an individual, as for a nation, to be free is an admirable duty—but to help others become free is even more admirable.
- The America I Love by Elie Wiesel; writer, professor, political activist, Nobel Laureate, and Holocaust survivor
Why do some for-peace jews run away as far from own warring Zionist jews. And you have jews who have not clue what their brother warring Zionist jews is doing to them and nieghbors! The Menorah should be israel symbol/emblem on the isreali flag , it's those warlike zionist jews that hijacked the nation, isreal flag of star of david represent evil zionist.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#24183 Dec 17, 2012
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Why do some for-peace jews run away as far from own warring Zionist jews. And you have jews who have not clue what their brother warring Zionist jews is doing to them and nieghbors! The Menorah should be israel symbol/emblem on the isreali flag , it's those warlike zionist jews that hijacked the nation, isreal flag of star of david represent evil zionist.
As well as addressing you as 'Idiot', do they also call you be 'Anti-semitic Pig'?
doe resident

Jonesborough, TN

#24184 Dec 17, 2012
UidiotRacesMAkeworldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>Why do some for-peace jews run away as far from own warring Zionist jews. And you have jews who have not clue what their brother warring Zionist jews is doing to them and nieghbors! The Menorah should be israel symbol/emblem on the isreali flag , it's those warlike zionist jews that hijacked the nation, isreal flag of star of david represent evil zionist.
ugg, you have clue?I have not clue.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#24185 Dec 17, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember what followed the Fall of Rome? The Dark Ages.
That's what these imbeciles think they want, weather it's the commie progressives that want a centralized authoritarian world government, controlling a bunch of insignificant little city states with agrarian based economies; or a Muslim caliphate mandating world wide Sharia law. Either way the end result is the dark ages, which would result in a massive population reduction and a total loss of individual liberty. These ideologies totally resent the nearly 5000 year technological leap, humanity has made since the inception of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States of America. The Australian moron Jesus rails against the second amendment; not because he or she gives two shits about gun violence, or any of the victims of the sandy shore Elementary School mass shooting, but because it's just one more way to chisel away at the Constitution itself. Once the Constitution of the United States of America is abolished, they will have succeeded in bringing forth the dark ages. At that point the commies and the Muslims will no longer be allies.
doe resident

Jonesborough, TN

#24186 Dec 17, 2012
UidiotRacesMAkeworldPeace wrote:
You keep changing your location with your name change.How DO you do that??

United States

#24187 Dec 17, 2012
doe resident wrote:
<quoted text>You keep changing your location with your name change.How DO you do that??
dYNAMIC VS sTATIC .

United States

#24188 Dec 17, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been saying that the U.S. hasn't been "the good guy" since the end of WW II but I've been ignoring their poor record of civil rights even before that.
The thing is many say it was with the help of the U.S.(and the death of so many American soldiers) that helped to secure victory in 2 world wars - so they were regarded as "Good Guys". But the U.S. government has been so devious and treacerous with their dealings "at home" that they've never ever really been "good guys" at all.
John Stockwell, former CIA official (from hois interviews...

"The major function of secrecy in Washington is to keep the U.S. people ... from knowing what the nation's leaders are doing.
UidiotRaceMAkewo rldPeace

Cornelius, OR

#24189 Dec 17, 2012
doe resident wrote:
<quoted text>You keep changing your location with your name change.How DO you do that??
i HAve mulTiPLE prOXIeS yOU duLLARd!!
Live Action

Cornelius, OR

#24190 Dec 17, 2012
JESUS wrote:
Guns don't kill people Bullets kill people.
What are you gonna do when they finally come to their senses and take your guns away? Throw bullets at each other? A drive by stoning doesn't have the same ring to it though.'right to bear arms' what a load of shit.
What a total loser you are, fake Australian dirt bag!

United States

#24191 Dec 17, 2012
berserker wrote:
It seems like many you do not know the definition of a true Anarchist, it simply means those who do not beleive in central government. Also it means that as many things as possible should be done at the local level, especialy infrastructure like electricity and transport. As much food and raw materials should also be produced as much as possible at the local level. This way far less energy is used period on moving things wastfuly around the country. Step two..Cancel wallmart and all other worthless consumer goods and stop sending all our raw materials and shipping it to china where it is transformed into junk and sent back to us. Get rid of the stranglehold corporate America has on this planet. Lets have the media reporting facts and useful info both international and at home, not putrid loathsome self serving actors and other entertainers who are worshiped just like ancient romes gladiators. I do not embrace civil war in america. You constantly seem to assume and press your own weird idealogy into some ones posts based on a singly word...such as Anarchists. I will tell you something else. No matter how you look at it at some point when almost everyone has ben fleeced and plundered to the point where their children are dying, then uncontrolable mobs will go beserk, even unarmed the armed might of a disiplined army canot stop the furious masses from tearing down the people and symbols that has taken everything from them. This has happened over and over. It is happeneing here right now. Only when the ones stealing our properity are dragged forth screaming from their palaces begging for mercy that they gave to none does anything ever realy change. America is no different than any other nation past or present, they all are run by power mad meglomainiacs and controled by the powerful elite in dark corners. There is no peacful solution because the human parasites doing this will never compromise because they are insane and life is very cheap except their own hides of course. American government cares no more for life than the fingers they point at other nations and accuse of horrible atrocities. Now we have willingly given away something we most certainly should not have, just read patriat act 2 patriate act 1 wasnt good enouh we had to convince more to hand up your rights for a false sense of security. The good news is that the logistical impossibility of trying to control even a furiouse mob of one million let alone what could be tens of million desperate and with nothing to loose become a berserk mob of total destruction taking down the very ones who thought it would never end. They need the masses, they depend on them for their felonious ill gotten gains, yet they cannot help themselfs they will take and take even at the expense of loosing their very own farmed people. So you can see why I see them all as insane...only lunacy would do this world wide even at the expense of the downfall of the whole planet.
This post of your other poster. You forgot what is also destroying US is the America War-for-profiteering enterprises, the US military Industrail complex and other ill hegemonic agendas ... spending close to over trillion USDollars/year and for every year of perpetuate illicit/bad US overseas wara, this humongous US war debts . is bankrupting US morally and financially , and incite growth and rollback of enemies from around the world because we invaded their nations, to the ruining US civil liberties and too final creation of Authoritarian US govt with a police State...

United States

#24192 Dec 17, 2012
I see someone using posters monikers! AGAIN!

Nothing to do with proxies!

Cornelius, OR

#24195 Dec 17, 2012
FAKE UidiotRacesMAkeworldPeace wrote:
I see someone using posters monikers! AGAIN!
Nothing to do with proxies!
You are a fraud!
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#24196 Dec 17, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
As well as addressing you as 'Idiot', do they also call you be 'Anti-semitic Pig'?
Look you AmeriKKKa WAR MONGERING PINHEAD, THIS below POST IS NOT ANTI-SEMITIC!

Why do some for-peace jews run away as far from own warring Zionist jews. And you have jews who have not clue what their brother warring Zionist jews is doing to them and nieghbors! The Menorah should be israel symbol/emblem on the isreali flag , it's those warlike zionist jews that hijacked the nation, isreal flag of star of david represent evil zionist.

United States

#24197 Dec 17, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
"It has been said that democracy is the worst form of government except all the others that have been tried."--Churchill. Nothing made by man is infallible, especially not government. We don't throw out air travel because a few planes have crashed, you find the problem and work to correct it. Hitler, Lenin, Mao, Mussolini, the Shah, the Ayatollah, Mao, and a few hundred others that will go down in history as despised dictators thought they had a better way.
People can be equal or they can be free, they can't be both so I certainly don't want the government to make us equal.
I would say Bush and Obama made the list, don't you think?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#24198 Dec 17, 2012
IS BIN LADEN STILL DEAD???

MAYBE BIN LADEN WILL SHOW UP ON "GOSSIP GIRLS???"
JESUS

Perth, Australia

#24199 Dec 17, 2012
Live Action wrote:
<quoted text>What a total loser you are, fake Australian dirt bag!
Real intelligent stuff. This comes fom the country that invented the drive by shooting and coined the phrase "pop a cap in yo'ass" .
DENG

Nanjing, China

#24200 Dec 17, 2012
THE WASHINGTON D.C. MAFIA IS EVIL, WHILE 20 PERCENT OF THE UNITED STATES CHILDREN ARE MALNOURISHED THEY SPEND CLOSE TO 100-PERCENT OF THE 5-TRILLION DOLLAR YEARLY GDP THERE ON WAR.
JESUS

Perth, Australia

#24201 Dec 17, 2012
doe resident wrote:
<quoted text>I saw a walking gun just the other day.He was looking for someone to kill but did not have a person to pull his trigger.
No, like most things american it was probably pulling itself BWAHAHAHAHA!

United States

#24202 Dec 17, 2012
berserker wrote:
<quoted text>
YES! Abe Lincoln realy did (say that). Our founding fathers were nothing more than greedy land speculators. Washington for instance, what was one of the first things he did against the new republic? The wisakey rebellion! He demanded taxes from those that had no money. The very thing we were fighting about! Hard core washington lovers will tell you that the (event) was all staged and those arrested were released the next day. Even if this were true here is a fine example of the new (government) manipulating the (dumb) country bumpkins. We braught our arrogance and war like ways from europe along with (provodence) and the loathsome manifest destiny that made it a OK to murder and plunder your way across a new land disposing of the inhabitants as they greedily steamrolled everything and anyone in their path. This attitude has not changed, it has grown to monstrous preportions. Today the us government extorts, betrays, murders and creates poverty and misery on a truely global scale. We need to stop teaching lies like it is histyoric fact..such as (I can not tell a lie) it was I that chopped down the cherry tree! Taught as fact in our schools! It is a complete lie! What kind of shit is that? Tell the fraken truth! Like this one. Washington was actualy a hot head and knocked his opponents about with his hammy fists...this wasa a caption on a 17 cewntury woodcut of washington knocking some ones teeth out. That alone does not make him a bad guy it just makes him an ordinary man and it is a fact at least, not a complete fabrication.
So our sexy founding father are opportunist and rebels , don't have guts to go up against King George Dictorial rule , so we all decide to invade N. America to eliminate most of NAtive indians by Genocidal and wars and tool land from other them.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#24203 Dec 17, 2012
October 01, 2012

THE UNITED STATES MARINES ARE RUNNING FROM ONE ATTACK BY THE HEROES TO ANOTHER ATTACK BY THE AFGHAN HEROES.

DOZENS OF U.S. TROOPS SLAUGHTERED EVERY DAY IN AFGHANISTAN AND NOT A WORLD IN THE TEL AVIV-STYLE NEW YORK CITY MEDIA.

October 01, 2012

Martyr attack hits US military troops; 8 American terrorists, 6 puppets killed

KHOST, Oct. 01– Monday, October 01, 2012, at about 9 a.m. local time, a fearless Mujahid of the Islamic Emirate conducted a martyr attack on the US invading troops gathered in an area in the capital of Khost province, killing some 8 American cowardly troops and 6 Afghan puppets and wounding many others, Mujahideen officials said. Monday’s successful operation, carried out by a heroic Mujahid, Muhammad Shoaib, resident of Kunduz province who blew up his explosive-filled vest, taking out as many as 14 US invaders and their puppets, comes two days after an Afghan soldier in puppet army, out true spirit of Islam, shot and killed some 6 American terrorist troops who had been trying to conduct a first on the Afghan women in an area known as Tangi, Syed Abad district of Wardak province.

Attack on joint enemy’s supper-secure base: 11 American invaders, 6 local minions killed

KUNAR, Oct. 01 – Mujahideen officials from eastern Kunar 6 local puppet as well as 11 American terrorists were killed and 6 more got badly injured Monday when Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate attacked their forward operating base, a mega-secure base in the province’s Asmar district with heavy weapons. Mujahideen fired as 13 mortar rounds at the facility and took it under target with rocket and heavy machine guns for about an hour, set the facility on fire and damaging a number of tanks and vehicles inside the facility, the officials added.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 18 min Mr Wiggley 52,738
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Gabriel 992,274
____ TRUMP 100% in the spirit of ANTICHRIST ____ (Mar '16) 5 hr Poster Child for ... 22
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 5 hr c840xba 32
___TRUMP Already Met & Deceived by ANTICHRIST___ 5 hr Poster Child for ... 2
shuh up meathead! 8 hr Doctor REALITY 7
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 hr PadMark 693,440
More from around the web