American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE1

United States

#24144 Dec 17, 2012
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Keep bloviating old hippie. You're just Occupy garbage. You rant alot but don't have any substance. I agree with IDIOT for once. You're just a dirty old hippie, latching on to the Occupy movement, to relive your glory days. He's a testament to the old adage, that a broken clock has the right time twice a day. LOL
Do you know what Wall street Occupy movement protesters are about? this movement is not hippie days of 60s !
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#24145 Dec 17, 2012
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Keep bloviating old hippie. You're just Occupy garbage. You rant alot but don't have any substance. I agree with IDIOT for once. You're just a dirty old hippie, latching on to the Occupy movement, to relive your glory days. He's a testament to the old adage, that a broken clock has the right time twice a day. LOL
He been using every one posters name, he need to get own name.
berserker

Lodi, CA

#24146 Dec 17, 2012
It seems like many you do not know the definition of a true Anarchist, it simply means those who do not beleive in central government. Also it means that as many things as possible should be done at the local level, especialy infrastructure like electricity and transport. As much food and raw materials should also be produced as much as possible at the local level. This way far less energy is used period on moving things wastfuly around the country. Step two..Cancel wallmart and all other worthless consumer goods and stop sending all our raw materials and shipping it to china where it is transformed into junk and sent back to us. Get rid of the stranglehold corporate America has on this planet. Lets have the media reporting facts and useful info both international and at home, not putrid loathsome self serving actors and other entertainers who are worshiped just like ancient romes gladiators. I do not embrace civil war in america. You constantly seem to assume and press your own weird idealogy into some ones posts based on a singly word...such as Anarchists. I will tell you something else. No matter how you look at it at some point when almost everyone has ben fleeced and plundered to the point where their children are dying, then uncontrolable mobs will go beserk, even unarmed the armed might of a disiplined army canot stop the furious masses from tearing down the people and symbols that has taken everything from them. This has happened over and over. It is happeneing here right now. Only when the ones stealing our properity are dragged forth screaming from their palaces begging for mercy that they gave to none does anything ever realy change. America is no different than any other nation past or present, they all are run by power mad meglomainiacs and controled by the powerful elite in dark corners. There is no peacful solution because the human parasites doing this will never compromise because they are insane and life is very cheap except their own hides of course. American government cares no more for life than the fingers they point at other nations and accuse of horrible atrocities. Now we have willingly given away something we most certainly should not have, just read patriat act 2 patriate act 1 wasnt good enouh we had to convince more to hand up your rights for a false sense of security. The good news is that the logistical impossibility of trying to control even a furiouse mob of one million let alone what could be tens of million desperate and with nothing to loose become a berserk mob of total destruction taking down the very ones who thought it would never end. They need the masses, they depend on them for their felonious ill gotten gains, yet they cannot help themselfs they will take and take even at the expense of loosing their very own farmed people. So you can see why I see them all as insane...only lunacy would do this world wide even at the expense of the downfall of the whole planet.
berserker

Lodi, CA

#24147 Dec 17, 2012
Again? what fantasy is in your head? did I mention the occupy movement even once? I happen to think that is a complete waste of time and only takes away from working people and draws riff raff and other assorted imbeciles. It does not addres the culprits or even make political criminals or corporate felons even sweat. You are indeed a fool! A hippie? Hippie..no I was never onbe who wound up broke and homeless on speed stuck in sanfransisco with no education or knowledge of the corrupt system surrounding them. Once discharged from corporate americas war machine I worked from that point till now. By your vanacular you seem like an older person. Have you not witnessed this decline for yourself? Everything I say has substance and is plain as day and well known. You spout propoganda nonsense like you have let the real world pass you by while staying in stupid mode. I have even offered some reasonable solutions to huge problems that even those on opposite sides can agree on, you however just rattel on with your old school rhetoric about hippies and communists and offer no solutions, like you dont think we even have any problems? After all we arew the greatest country in the world..right) is that not your thinking? People that think that can not or will not see what the whole ret of the world sees america as..a bloated, insane horrible war machine with unquechable lust for power and resources. Yet you say that is not the way it is? Then just what way is it? please explaine!

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#24148 Dec 17, 2012
berserker wrote:
Again? what fantasy is in your head? did I mention the occupy movement even once? I happen to think that is a complete waste of time and only takes away from working people and draws riff raff and other assorted imbeciles. It does not addres the culprits or even make political criminals or corporate felons even sweat. You are indeed a fool! A hippie? Hippie..no I was never onbe who wound up broke and homeless on speed stuck in sanfransisco with no education or knowledge of the corrupt system surrounding them. Once discharged from corporate americas war machine I worked from that point till now. By your vanacular you seem like an older person. Have you not witnessed this decline for yourself? Everything I say has substance and is plain as day and well known. You spout propoganda nonsense like you have let the real world pass you by while staying in stupid mode. I have even offered some reasonable solutions to huge problems that even those on opposite sides can agree on, you however just rattel on with your old school rhetoric about hippies and communists and offer no solutions, like you dont think we even have any problems? After all we arew the greatest country in the world..right) is that not your thinking? People that think that can not or will not see what the whole ret of the world sees america as..a bloated, insane horrible war machine with unquechable lust for power and resources. Yet you say that is not the way it is? Then just what way is it? please explaine!
Do you think you are providing new solutions?“Burn it down, start over and do it my way” has been the solution of tyrants for thousands of years. Even if you did everything perfect and found a solution to every problem, there would be some “beserker” who believed he was being cheated and the whole thing was going to hell in a hand basket and his solution would be “burn it down, start over and do it my way”.
JESUS

Rockingham, Australia

#24151 Dec 17, 2012
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE1 wrote:
<quoted text>You are truly a despicable loathsome creature, that makes your country and it's people look bad!
Not as bad as some jerk blowing away 20 small kids because it was too easy for him to get his hands on guns How does that make YOUR country look hmm?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#24152 Dec 17, 2012
JESUS wrote:
<quoted text>Not as bad as some jerk blowing away 20 small kids because it was too easy for him to get his hands on guns How does that make YOUR country look hmm?
So guns made him insane? Did a spoon make you fat, imbecile?

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#24154 Dec 17, 2012
The day I received American citizenship was a turning point in my life. I had ceased to be stateless. Until then, unprotected by any government and unwanted by any society, the Jew in me was overcome by a feeling of pride mixed with gratitude.

From that day on, I felt privileged to belong to a country which, for two centuries, has stood as a living symbol of all that is charitable and decent to victims of injustice everywhere—a country in which every person is entitled to dream of happiness, peace and liberty; where those who have are taught to give back.

In America, compassion for the refugee and respect for the other still have biblical connotations.

That day I encountered the first American soldiers in the Buchenwald concentration camp. I remember them well. Bewildered, disbelieving, they walked around the place, hell on earth, where our destiny had been played out. They looked at us, just liberated, and did not know what to do or say. Survivors snatched from the dark throes of death, we were empty of all hope—too weak, too emaciated to hug them or even speak to them. Like lost children, the American soldiers wept and wept with rage and sadness. And we received their tears as if they were heartrending offerings from a wounded and generous humanity.

Ever since that encounter, I cannot repress my emotion before the flag and the uniform—anything that represents American heroism in battle. That is especially true on July Fourth. I reread the Declaration of Independence, a document sanctified by the passion of a nation’s thirst for justice and sovereignty, forever admiring both its moral content and majestic intonation. Opposition to oppression in all its forms, defense of all human liberties, celebration of what is right in social intercourse: All this and much more is in that text, which today has special meaning.

As a great power, America has always seemed concerned with other people’s welfare, especially in Europe. Twice in the 20th century, it saved the “Old World” from dictatorship and tyranny.

America understands that a nation is great not because its economy is flourishing or its army invincible but because its ideals are loftier. Hence America’s desire to help those who have lost their freedom to conquer it again. America’s credo might read as follows: For an individual, as for a nation, to be free is an admirable duty—but to help others become free is even more admirable.

- The America I Love by Elie Wiesel; writer, professor, political activist, Nobel Laureate, and Holocaust survivor

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#24155 Dec 17, 2012
I don't know , how does it make our country look when out of 350 million people, one lunatic kills 20 kids !?!??!?!?!
JESUS wrote:
<quoted text>Not as bad as some jerk blowing away 20 small kids because it was too easy for him to get his hands on guns How does that make YOUR country look hmm?

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#24156 Dec 17, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. We know that too.
So you sell your ass Mr Majeure, are proud of that? Maybe you think you should get a medal pinned on your chest. Will your government socialized medicine pay for surgery on your assh*le when it needs a rebuild?
berserker

Lodi, CA

#24158 Dec 17, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think you are providing new solutions?“Burn it down, start over and do it my way” has been the solution of tyrants for thousands of years. Even if you did everything perfect and found a solution to every problem, there would be some “beserker” who believed he was being cheated and the whole thing was going to hell in a hand basket and his solution would be “burn it down, start over and do it my way”.
Absoulutly you are correct! Finaly we agree on something. Things never change. There will always be a berserker to bring down the house in flame and ruins. Berserkers are necessary and are the only thing power mad meglomaniacs understand. Those that bring peace to the table are only regaurded as more to be manipulated or disposed of by said people. In the end, even though it means ruin for all, it is the only way to rip the insane from their bloated insasiable appetite for more at all costs especialy at the expense and ruin of others. Every civilization that rose and fell needed berserkers to end the savagery even though in short order it all started anew. At least there was a breif respite from total power mongers and allowed the weak and all who wished to live in peace a breif respite. Berserkers are the only thing that emperor Hadrain was terrified of. So much so he built Hadrians wall to keep them out. They were not the aggresors, they were doing there best to remove the invaders. Look at the final ruin of rome, because of there harsh and brutal treatment of the visogoths and the vandals and other (barbarians) so they named them, they finaly rose in a berserking fury and sacked and burned the hated rome to the ground. If they had ben treated fairly by rome good chance that would not have happened, but no! just like today all and any that can be subjugated and plundered despite consequences it is still being done. Would you not berserk yourself when the day comes that all properity has ben taken from you? or would you still try (peacful solutions that fall upon deaf ears?
Force Majeure

Sweden

#24164 Dec 17, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think you are providing new solutions?“Burn it down, start over and do it my way” has been the solution of tyrants for thousands of years.
"Start over and do it ....." what way?

Well Davey Boy, I'm going to tell you something that you may not already know. The United Snakes claims that it is based upon fairness, justice for all, democracy, freedom, non racial bias .... ALL OF THAT. "All of that". Did you get it? No, you didn't get it because you don't have it.

So, if burning it down is necessary then starting all over ought to be "All of that" next time. You have a problem with that, do you?
Live Action

Piedmont, OK

#24165 Dec 17, 2012
This is worth a look

very interesting.they are out to take our guns and they will just a matter of time it will be easier to imply the rex 84 program when no one has any weapons to defend them self's with.

And again who's to say the g men brainwashed this guy hypnotized him funny how all these shooters are all young. sheeple you need to open you eyes ....But I can tell you now once brainwashed by the evil beastly system always brainwashed.
And hollywood and all them jews are to blame.

Now I'm not saying all jews are bad.but nothing good has ever come out of Israel but death.

And another point the sheeple are so brainwashed they are ate up with it because what makes one child different than any other child where were the tears for the children at waco.where are the tears for the poor children being slaughtered everyday by the evil beastly system.those on Iraq And Afghanistan.

the united states is the new Babylon.and it is evil.When the creator comes back it will be with such a vengeance it will make Sodom and Gomorrah look like a cake walk. he will in fact destroy the united states and trust me it will come from the sky.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#24166 Dec 17, 2012
Jive Action wrote:
And hollywood and all them jews are to blame.

Now I'm not saying all jews are bad.
How deep of you, hick. Did Jeebuz give you all of this insider info, creep?
Captain Obvious

Plymouth, NH

#24167 Dec 17, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been saying that the U.S. hasn't been "the good guy" since the end of WW II but I've been ignoring their poor record of civil rights even before that.
The thing is many say it was with the help of the U.S.(and the death of so many American soldiers) that helped to secure victory in 2 world wars - so they were regarded as "Good Guys". But the U.S. government has been so devious and treacerous with their dealings "at home" that they've never ever really been "good guys" at all.
LOL who has been

the "good guys"

Sveeeeden ??
_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#24168 Dec 17, 2012
DENG wrote:
WHY DOES DPR OF KOREA SMELL LIKE A BROCCOLI FART?
18Dec12.....

.....Because of the winds blowing down from da 'North'...where some 14 million 'lil kim jung uns' schidt on the sides of the roads every day....3 dimes a day.

Ps:....But it makes for great big tomatoes and watermelons, though.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
JESUS

Australia

#24169 Dec 17, 2012
Guns don't kill people Bullets kill people.
What are you gonna do when they finally come to their senses and take your guns away? Throw bullets at each other? A drive by stoning doesn't have the same ring to it though.'right to bear arms' what a load of shit.

Vista, Ca.

#24177 Dec 17, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
"Start over and do it ....." what way?
Well Davey Boy, I'm going to tell you something that you may not already know. The United Snakes claims that it is based upon fairness, justice for all, democracy, freedom, non racial bias .... ALL OF THAT. "All of that". Did you get it? No, you didn't get it because you don't have it.
So, if burning it down is necessary then starting all over ought to be "All of that" next time. You have a problem with that, do you?
"It has been said that democracy is the worst form of government except all the others that have been tried."--Churchill. Nothing made by man is infallible, especially not government. We don't throw out air travel because a few planes have crashed, you find the problem and work to correct it. Hitler, Lenin, Mao, Mussolini, the Shah, the Ayatollah, Mao, and a few hundred others that will go down in history as despised dictators thought they had a better way.

People can be equal or they can be free, they can't be both so I certainly don't want the government to make us equal.

Vista, Ca.

#24178 Dec 17, 2012
berserker wrote:
<quoted text>
Absoulutly you are correct! Finaly we agree on something. Things never change. There will always be a berserker to bring down the house in flame and ruins. Berserkers are necessary and are the only thing power mad meglomaniacs understand. Those that bring peace to the table are only regaurded as more to be manipulated or disposed of by said people. In the end, even though it means ruin for all, it is the only way to rip the insane from their bloated insasiable appetite for more at all costs especialy at the expense and ruin of others. Every civilization that rose and fell needed berserkers to end the savagery even though in short order it all started anew. At least there was a breif respite from total power mongers and allowed the weak and all who wished to live in peace a breif respite. Berserkers are the only thing that emperor Hadrain was terrified of. So much so he built Hadrians wall to keep them out. They were not the aggresors, they were doing there best to remove the invaders. Look at the final ruin of rome, because of there harsh and brutal treatment of the visogoths and the vandals and other (barbarians) so they named them, they finaly rose in a berserking fury and sacked and burned the hated rome to the ground. If they had ben treated fairly by rome good chance that would not have happened, but no! just like today all and any that can be subjugated and plundered despite consequences it is still being done. Would you not berserk yourself when the day comes that all properity has ben taken from you? or would you still try (peacful solutions that fall upon deaf ears?
Remember what followed the Fall of Rome? The Dark Ages.
doe resident

Jonesborough, TN

#24179 Dec 17, 2012
DENG wrote:
GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE (LAUGHTER)
I saw a walking gun just the other day.He was looking for someone to kill but did not have a person to pull his trigger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min kent 687,441
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 5 min Trump is a joke 31,787
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 37 min Here For Now 619,795
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 48 min doltbuster 987,443
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 hr ChromiuMan 6,496
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 3 hr Love Trump 9
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 4 hr SmokinJoe 4,319
More from around the web