American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
Captain O

Hemet, CA

#24114 Dec 16, 2012
DENG wrote:
"GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE...." SOMEONE IN AMERICA HAD BETTER COME UP WITH A NEW SLOGAN.
You are a liar DENG!
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#24115 Dec 16, 2012
not even = ' you evil bunch US war mongers

United States

#24116 Dec 16, 2012
Most Our US soldiers are not doing Americans and world masses any favors
----

John Stockwell, former CIA official (from his interviews , books...
" It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable, and to propagandize and teach the American people to hate, so we will let the Establishment spend any amount of money on arms.
====

Geoffrey Millard, a sergeant in the US Army National Guard

"We didn't care about Iraqis, because we were conditioned to hate them."
=====

US Former Lieutenant Colonel Robert Bowman (October 2, 1998) commented in the National Catholic Reporter:
k
We are hated because our government denies these things to people in Third World countries whose resources are coveted by our US multi-national corporations. That hatred we have sown has come back to haunt us in the form of terrorism ... Instead of sending our sons and daughters around the world to kill Arabs so we can have the oil under their sand, we should send them to rebuild their infrastructure, supply clean water, and feed starving children...

United States

#24117 Dec 16, 2012

Douglas. F. Dowd, Broken Promises of America, vol 2, p463

Unlike the peoples of all other major powers ... people of the USA have not learned to hate war enough.

---

Mike Curtain, executive director of the Washington DC Central Kitchen, The Independent newspaper, November 22, 2007
'I don't think as a nation we are who we think we are. When I see the money wasted overseas in Iraq and knowing what it could do here, it makes me sick.

People in the world hate us, and rightly so, because of the way we treat our own people. Poverty would soon disappear if we invested some of that money on a living wage, healthcare and education.

---

A retired lieutenant-colonel of the US Air Force, Robert Bowman, argues that the United States was targeted not because it stands for freedom and human rights but because it stands "for dictatorship, bondage, and human exploitation in the world. We are the target of terrorists because we are hated. And we are hated because our government has done hateful things."

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#24118 Dec 16, 2012
DENG DONG wrote:
THE WORLD IS BETTING YOU'RE ANOTHER VIOLENT HOMOSEXUAL TOO???
<quoted text>
That's funny, a guy with a pet unicorn, calling me a homosexual! Oh but I forgot, you're not even a real person. You're an computer propaganda algorithm, that has the ability to insult and respond to insults. LMAO, you're not even real zipperhead!
Force Majeure

Hemet, CA

#24119 Dec 16, 2012
FAKE UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
Douglas. F. Dowd, Broken Promises of America, vol 2, p463
Unlike the peoples of all other major powers ... people of the USA have not learned to hate war enough.
---
Mike Curtain, executive director of the Washington DC Central Kitchen, The Independent newspaper, November 22, 2007
'I don't think as a nation we are who we think we are. When I see the money wasted overseas in Iraq and knowing what it could do here, it makes me sick.
People in the world hate us, and rightly so, because of the way we treat our own people. Poverty would soon disappear if we invested some of that money on a living wage, healthcare and education.
---
A retired lieutenant-colonel of the US Air Force, Robert Bowman, argues that the United States was targeted not because it stands for freedom and human rights but because it stands "for dictatorship, bondage, and human exploitation in the world. We are the target of terrorists because we are hated. And we are hated because our government has done hateful things."
I didn't know you had a glass jaw, you went down easy after taking a couple of Swedish Meatballs to the chin! What's a matter kid, my Kielbasa too much for you to handle?
fUIDIOTRACEMAKEW ORLDPEACE

United States

#24120 Dec 16, 2012
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Liar! I am a Muslim!
not muslim. yo racist warmongering Rickf the wRRING BarbARIC animal!

United States

#24121 Dec 16, 2012
Robert parry

In Latin America, Reagan's (FUNDIE CHRISTIAN) brutal strategy of arming right-wing militaries to crush peasant, student and labor uprisings left the region with a legacy of anti-Americanism that is now resurfacing in the emergence of populist leftist governments

United States

#24122 Dec 16, 2012
fake Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't know you had a glass jaw, you went down easy after taking a couple of Swedish Meatballs to the chin! What's a matter kid, my Kielbasa too much for you to handle?
have a hiney melon Rickf! thanks for repeating that post, do again warring grunt! BWHHAHAHAHAAAAA
JESUS

Perth, Australia

#24123 Dec 16, 2012
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>So you figured, if you can't beat the commies you should join them?
That's the spirit Yosemite Sam. Why don't You and Elmer fudd and all your toothless buddies from the brain deac NRA come and show all us limeys how to kick commie butt just like you did in Nam?Yee Harr!!
oops soryy I forgot. you lost that one didn't you?
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE1

United States

#24126 Dec 16, 2012
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
I was gay, that's why I became an atheist. But after studying the teachings of Islam, I could lay with young boys and not be considered gay, so I converted to Islam. Now I'm not gay anymore, I get my cake and can eat it too! ;)
why you talking about yourself like that Rickf!
Sorry not religious nor gay!
Get your own poster name!

United States

#24129 Dec 16, 2012
DENG wrote:
SUPPORT THE TROOPS IS A PSYCHOSIS???
Those who support Military is nuts, as most of history had shown Soldiers are against civialn polution lsitening to corrupted to startup wars that don't benefit society!

United States

#24131 Dec 16, 2012
DENG wrote:
AMERICA IS UNCIVILIZED
those US monger/Soldiers/war-for-profit eers/war supports/investors luckly only make up 10% of the populations - real pyscho with warring war mongering personality- pyscopaths!
berserker

Lodi, CA

#24132 Dec 16, 2012
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey commie spare us all your bullshit propaganda and quit pretending you're an American. Your proxy isn't fooling anyone liar!
You ignorant brainwashed moron! I am speaking partly from direct experience. Like I said I am a war veteran and experienced our kind of diplomacy up front and personal. Your (commie) comment is beyond foolish) Cant you see that right here and now is much worse than (communism) read patriat act 2 unless you have already and think giving up freedoms that you thought you had is a good thing...to trade your so called security, to give up willingly what you should not...that defines communism you moron. I am an ANARCHIST! That means I do not beleive in central government. I loath politicians who are political bootlickers to corporate america and TODIES like yourself who parrot outdated party propoganda. Perhaps you are one of those that was (college) educated indoctrinated in a warped world view like ( america is the greatest country in the world) and if you critize it leave America. You are a prime meat for whatever political criminal organization you follow. Your own words say volumes, you beleive that these politicians are not raping and plundering the country perhaps because you yourself have not felt the pinch yet. Perhaps you support them in some manor and as a reward for helping them destroy America you yourself are not plundered. Fools like yourself are the doom of this country. America has already failed, just look at the trillions of infrastructure repair that has not ben done to our woeful debt that fools like you helped make happen. If you dont think big oil and world banking and the rest of the loathsome corporate america is running the show than you are also of low inteligence incapable of grasping anything but simple party line geared for morons such as yourself

United States

#24133 Dec 16, 2012
berserker wrote:
<quoted text>
You ignorant brainwashed moron! I am speaking partly from direct experience. Like I said I am a war veteran and experienced our kind of diplomacy up front and personal. Your (commie) comment is beyond foolish) Cant you see that right here and now is much worse than (communism) read patriat act 2 unless you have already and think giving up freedoms that you thought you had is a good thing...to trade your so called security, to give up willingly what you should not...that defines communism you moron. I am an ANARCHIST! That means I do not beleive in central government. I loath politicians who are political bootlickers to corporate america and TODIES like yourself who parrot outdated party propoganda. Perhaps you are one of those that was (college) educated indoctrinated in a warped world view like ( america is the greatest country in the world) and if you critize it leave America. You are a prime meat for whatever political criminal organization you follow. Your own words say volumes, you beleive that these politicians are not raping and plundering the country perhaps because you yourself have not felt the pinch yet. Perhaps you support them in some manor and as a reward for helping them destroy America you yourself are not plundered. Fools like yourself are the doom of this country. America has already failed, just look at the trillions of infrastructure repair that has not ben done to our woeful debt that fools like you helped make happen. If you dont think big oil and world banking and the rest of the loathsome corporate america is running the show than you are also of low inteligence incapable of grasping anything but simple party line geared for morons such as yourself
Interjecting this post of your to poster USA. i have problem with Anarchist part, i think can be resolve in peace manner may take longer, but use of force will only bring whole system down and it more expensive in long run as whole US infrastructure is destroyed through wars, we, the American people had enough of violences and wars, too much bloodshed in this world, can we not resolves through education and peaceful protest...?

Hemet, CA

#24134 Dec 16, 2012
berserker wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you were down with the cause, but the more I read your posts, I'm starting to think you're just a deranged old hippie that joined the Occupy movement, to try and relive your glory days.

Hemet, CA

#24135 Dec 16, 2012
JESUS wrote:
<quoted text>That's the spirit Yosemite Sam. Why don't You and Elmer fudd and all your toothless buddies from the brain deac NRA come and show all us limeys how to kick commie butt just like you did in Nam?Yee Harr!!
You are truly a despicable loathsome creature, that makes your country and it's people look bad!
Force Majeure

Sweden

#24136 Dec 17, 2012
berserker wrote:
<quoted text>
YES! Abe Lincoln realy did (say that). Our founding fathers were nothing more than greedy land speculators. Washington for instance, what was one of the first things he did against the new republic? The wisakey rebellion! He demanded taxes from those that had no money. The very thing we were fighting about! Hard core washington lovers will tell you that the (event) was all staged and those arrested were released the next day. Even if this were true here is a fine example of the new (government) manipulating the (dumb) country bumpkins. We braught our arrogance and war like ways from europe along with (provodence) and the loathsome manifest destiny that made it a OK to murder and plunder your way across a new land disposing of the inhabitants as they greedily steamrolled everything and anyone in their path. This attitude has not changed, it has grown to monstrous preportions. Today the us government extorts, betrays, murders and creates poverty and misery on a truely global scale. We need to stop teaching lies like it is histyoric fact..such as (I can not tell a lie) it was I that chopped down the cherry tree! Taught as fact in our schools! It is a complete lie! What kind of shit is that? Tell the fraken truth! Like this one. Washington was actualy a hot head and knocked his opponents about with his hammy fists...this wasa a caption on a 17 cewntury woodcut of washington knocking some ones teeth out. That alone does not make him a bad guy it just makes him an ordinary man and it is a fact at least, not a complete fabrication.
I've been saying that the U.S. hasn't been "the good guy" since the end of WW II but I've been ignoring their poor record of civil rights even before that.

The thing is many say it was with the help of the U.S.(and the death of so many American soldiers) that helped to secure victory in 2 world wars - so they were regarded as "Good Guys". But the U.S. government has been so devious and treacerous with their dealings "at home" that they've never ever really been "good guys" at all.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#24137 Dec 17, 2012
JESUS wrote:
<quoted text>That's the spirit Yosemite Sam. Why don't You and Elmer fudd and all your toothless buddies from the brain deac NRA come and show all us limeys how to kick commie butt just like you did in Nam?Yee Harr!!
Good on ya', oh Lord!
Force Majeure

Sweden

#24138 Dec 17, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>I love Kielbasa and Swedish Meatballs. They really bounce off my chin nicely!
We know that already Ass-fer-Hire.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Gerald 839,942
Why do Women get tattoos when its so ugly! (Sep '11) 7 min tampabayallstar 57
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Anthony MN 590,796
i am board dose anyone want to talk? 25 min set free in truth 25
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 27 min set free in truth 40,532
Is the problem of groping in India over exagger... (Jan '11) 45 min Booblover 480
are shriners really luciferian ??? 49 min set free in truth 10
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 50 min gundee123 100,082
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Mr Ironhart 4,629
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Serah 612,216
More from around the web