American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#24094 Dec 16, 2012
I was gay, that's why I became an atheist. But after studying the teachings of Islam, I could lay with young boys and not be considered gay, so I converted to Islam. Now I'm not gay anymore, I get my cake and can eat it too! ;)
FUIDIOTRACEMAKEW ORLDPEACE

United States

#24096 Dec 16, 2012
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
I was gay, that's why I became an atheist. But after studying the teachings of Islam, I could lay with young boys and not be considered gay, so I converted to Islam. Now I'm not gay anymore, I get my cake and can eat it too! ;)
Why don't you Rickyf be man about it, announce it out loud you are fool!

You can fool the many but not few , u AmerikKKa Warmongering Moron

United States

#24097 Dec 16, 2012
We all know you take poster names, make your own!

United States

#24098 Dec 16, 2012
Cornel West, Democracy Matters, p146

The three dogmas that are leading to the ... devouring of democracy in America- freemarket fundamentalism, aggressive militarism, and escalating authoritarianism - are often justified by the religious rhetoric of ... Christian fundamentalism.

United States

#24099 Dec 16, 2012
Not athiest nor religious person!
Force Majeure

United States

#24100 Dec 16, 2012
FAKEUIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you Rickyf be man about it, announce it out loud you are fool!
You can fool the many but not few , u AmerikKKa Warmongering Moron
You lie about being gay, because you just can't get enough of my Kielbasa and Swedish Meatballs. They really bounce off your chin nicely!
DENG

United States

#24101 Dec 16, 2012
Cornel West, Democracy Matters, p146
The three dogmas that are leading to the ... devouring of democracy in America- freemarket fundamentalism, aggressive militarism, and escalating authoritarianism - are often justified by the religious rhetoric of ... Christian fundamentalism.
NICE TO SEE YOU COME OVER TO OUR SIDE AND EMBRACE COMMUNISM COMRADE!

United States

#24102 Dec 16, 2012
We all know you take poster names, make your own!
That's what you do liar!

United States

#24103 Dec 16, 2012
Not athiest nor religious person!
Liar! I am a Muslim!
Tinka

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#24105 Dec 16, 2012
Strength and Honor wrote:
I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him.~Abraham Lincoln
Those days are gone my friend.

It's time for change.
Tinka

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#24106 Dec 16, 2012
Our country no longer belongs to the American people.

sad

United States

#24108 Dec 16, 2012
Fake DENG wrote:
<quoted text>NICE TO SEE YOU COME OVER TO OUR SIDE AND EMBRACE COMMUNISM COMRADE!
No commie not fascist militaristic moron like you !

United States

#24109 Dec 16, 2012
Tinka wrote:
Our country no longer belongs to the American people.
sad
Cyrill Siewert, the chief financial officer at the Colgate-Palmolive Company

The United States does not have an automatic call on our resources. There is no mindset that puts this country first.

All because of you right wing fascist the ruined this nation!

United States

#24111 Dec 16, 2012
fake UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Liar! I am a Muslim!
You rickgf is on a MycCarthyism with new twist and race Masterbating again and paraniod, who next Asian, latinos, Arabs, nerds... to handicap of society! You US War mongers /war-for-profiteers/neocons, right wings... are most even bunch in US.

John Stockwell, former CIA official (From his interviews , books...
"Enemies are necessary for the wheels of the U.S. military machine to turn."

"It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable, and to propagandize and teach the American people to hate, so we will let the Establishment spend any amount of money on arms.

WAke up time!

United States

#24113 Dec 16, 2012
FAKE UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>No commie not fascist militaristic moron like you !
You are a fraud! No one believes you, quit using other people's monikers douchebag!
Captain O

United States

#24114 Dec 16, 2012
DENG wrote:
"GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE...." SOMEONE IN AMERICA HAD BETTER COME UP WITH A NEW SLOGAN.
You are a liar DENG!

United States

#24115 Dec 16, 2012
not even = ' you evil bunch US war mongers

United States

#24116 Dec 16, 2012
Most Our US soldiers are not doing Americans and world masses any favors
----

John Stockwell, former CIA official (from his interviews , books...
" It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable, and to propagandize and teach the American people to hate, so we will let the Establishment spend any amount of money on arms.
====

Geoffrey Millard, a sergeant in the US Army National Guard

"We didn't care about Iraqis, because we were conditioned to hate them."
=====

US Former Lieutenant Colonel Robert Bowman (October 2, 1998) commented in the National Catholic Reporter:
k
We are hated because our government denies these things to people in Third World countries whose resources are coveted by our US multi-national corporations. That hatred we have sown has come back to haunt us in the form of terrorism ... Instead of sending our sons and daughters around the world to kill Arabs so we can have the oil under their sand, we should send them to rebuild their infrastructure, supply clean water, and feed starving children...

United States

#24117 Dec 16, 2012
Most Our US soldiers are not doing Americans and world masses any favors

Douglas. F. Dowd, Broken Promises of America, vol 2, p463

Unlike the peoples of all other major powers ... people of the USA have not learned to hate war enough.

---

Mike Curtain, executive director of the Washington DC Central Kitchen, The Independent newspaper, November 22, 2007
'I don't think as a nation we are who we think we are. When I see the money wasted overseas in Iraq and knowing what it could do here, it makes me sick.

People in the world hate us, and rightly so, because of the way we treat our own people. Poverty would soon disappear if we invested some of that money on a living wage, healthcare and education.

---

A retired lieutenant-colonel of the US Air Force, Robert Bowman, argues that the United States was targeted not because it stands for freedom and human rights but because it stands "for dictatorship, bondage, and human exploitation in the world. We are the target of terrorists because we are hated. And we are hated because our government has done hateful things."

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#24118 Dec 16, 2012
DENG DONG wrote:
THE WORLD IS BETTING YOU'RE ANOTHER VIOLENT HOMOSEXUAL TOO???
<quoted text>
That's funny, a guy with a pet unicorn, calling me a homosexual! Oh but I forgot, you're not even a real person. You're an computer propaganda algorithm, that has the ability to insult and respond to insults. LMAO, you're not even real zipperhead!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min positronium 47,134
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Michael 692,128
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Insults Are Easier 990,690
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 37 min Paul really is dead 466
TWA Flight 800 (Jul '13) 2 hr Doctor REALITY 7
beware of raymond rotolo / ps inspections llc 2 hr what I think happ... 2
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 22 hr waaasssuuup 445,850
More from around the web