|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

is

THE UNITED STATES MILITARY IS GETTING PRETTY SHODDY NOW WITH 2 WARS IN THE LAST 15 YEARS WITH NO TAX INCREASES AND SEVERE CORRUPTION THERE MEANING THERE'S NO MONEY TO REPLACE THE WORN OUT MATERIAL AND THE WOUNDED AND DEAD U.S. TROOPS.

THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA HAS THE FIFTH LARGEST ECONOMY IN THE WORLD NOW, BEHIND CHINA, GERMANY, INDIA, RUSSIA; USA1 IS NOT A VALID CLAIM ANYMORE.
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Sez the fake webbot algorithm that pretends to be an actual persons. Just like RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, I see the same repetitive posts. Your just a Chi Com computer propaganda program. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool. LOL
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>

In which American city did you protest the Vietnam war, old fool?
Take a guess and I might tell you if you're right. But then again I might not.
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted it on the "Why Should Jesus Love Me?" thread yesterday too but the so-called Christians there only care about American kids.
No surprise.
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
.... Redbutt Herpes who is obviously a masochist for getting slapped left and right every time he shows up.
That is the most logical explanation. Carol King ("Haven't Got Time") wrote, "Suffering was the only thing that made me feel I alive".
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
Force Majeure must be really busy this week-end. I've managed to get in about a dozen worthless responses yet he hasn't pounced on me!
Don't worry Bed Pan. I'll be getting to you as soon as I have a couple of minutes to spare.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Tank and 8 invaders killed in Kandahar martyrdom operation

Muharram 29, 1434 A.H, Friday, December 14, 2012

ANOTHER 8 U.S. TROOPS SLAMMED-DEAD AND ANOTHER 6 SEVERLY WOUNDED IN JUST A FEW SECONDS IN AFGHANISTAN YESTERDAY, AND NOT A WORD UTTERED IN THE NEO-NAZI, CORPORATE-STATE GOVERNMENT UNITED STATES MEDIA ABOUT IT.

This page is updated throughout the day as new operations are reported.

Muharram 29, 1434 A.H, Friday, December 14, 2012

KANDAHAR, Dec. 14 – A martyrdom attack was carried out against foreign forces in Kandahar city on Thursday, according to officials. The attack took place at around 05:00 pm yesterday when a martyrdom seeker of Islamic Emirate (Saif) rammed his explosives laden vehicle at a gathering of tanks at the gate of Kandahar airbase. Official say that the powerful blast, which took place as US defense minister Panetta attended a meeting, destroyed 1 tank, killed 8 invaders on site and severely wounded 6 others. Reported by Qari Muhammad Yousuf Ahmadi
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

IT APPEARS IRAN HAS SOLVED THE HOMOSEXUAL PROBLEM.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

DENG wrote:
IT APPEARS IRAN HAS SOLVED THE HOMOSEXUAL PROBLEM.
Iran deported them all back to the United Snakes?
Capn curious

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
I never sympathized with Hamas, instead I've always supported Hezbollah which are fighting for the rights of the Palestenian people, ensuring democracy in Lebanon and are loyal to President Assad of Syria.
Got it?
Saaaahweet Cappy Zero...Good to see at least a drop of sanity in you.

Hamas is the overwhelmingly, democratically elected government in the gaza strip so whasss up with that?

Not to hard to see the Sunni Shia BS playing itself out yet again is it Cappy?

Hard for democracy to survive in the land of Nutters isn't it cappy zero?

Syria only survives in it's present state(w/ASSad in control) with a lack of Democracy. Sunni majority Alawite minority are you sure you're for democracy Cappy?
Captain Obvious

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Iran deported them all back to the United Snakes?
No they hang them. So probably will not be invited to the annual

Stockholm Pride festival.

Adolph hitler hated gays and jews

like deng and you.
Captain Obvious

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry Bed Pan. I'll be getting to you as soon as I have a couple of minutes to spare.
Oh my !!! such a force you are!!
Captain Obvious

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

DENG wrote:
is
THE UNITED STATES MILITARY IS GETTING PRETTY SHODDY NOW WITH 2 WARS IN THE LAST 15 YEARS WITH NO TAX INCREASES AND SEVERE CORRUPTION THERE MEANING THERE'S NO MONEY TO REPLACE THE WORN OUT MATERIAL AND THE WOUNDED AND DEAD U.S. TROOPS.
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA HAS THE FIFTH LARGEST ECONOMY IN THE WORLD NOW, BEHIND CHINA, GERMANY, INDIA, RUSSIA; USA1 IS NOT A VALID CLAIM ANYMORE.
<quoted text>
any links dengster??? this appears to burst your neurotic bubble

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countrie... (nominal)

as does this

http://money.cnn.com/news/economy/world_econo...

and this

http://www.economywatch.com/economies-in-top/...

but being the open minded sonof a GUN that I am I'm anxiuosly awaiting to see your info to back your neurotic claim
Captain Obvious

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

DENG wrote:
"Would tighter gun control have helped prevent the Connecticut school shooting?"
HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO SHOOT WITHOUT A GUN???
Tell you what Dengster...I'll agree to the same gun laws as your wahhabists friends over in Gaza have. Ok? I've always wanted an rpg
Captain Obvious

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Look Doc US War mongering animal
130 nATIONS PLUS supports Palestine as INDEPENDENT State as oppose to US /Isreal disapproval. US is left in the dusk.
Syria is about Oil, and US want the oil!
Apparently ASSads Syria is not amongst the 130 you describe.
-----
Warplanes have bombarded a district housing Palestinian refugees in the Syrian capital for the first time since the anti-regime uprising began, activists have said.

Initial reports on Sunday suggested that a mosque sheltering people who had fled violence in nearby suburbs was hit and several people were killed.

Video posted online, purporting to show the aftermath, showed several bodies and destruction.

"Warplanes staged an airstrike on an area near al-Bassel hospital... in Yarmouk camp, hurting several people," the UK-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2012...
Capn curious

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Operation Northwoods wrote:
Many who post on topix are morons, in addition to being war mongers, and like their hero, the War Criminal, George W. Bush, aka, "Bush, the Lesser", they NEVER admit mistakes, nor, consider what they have done as being wrong.
Nice sniveling Operation Dweebwoods...

Anywho do you have an opinion on the beauty that is egypt

as reported by commie RT

Unofficial results say Egypt has backed the controversial sharia-based constitution in the first round of voting, reports Al-Ahram. Voters got behind the document by a narrow margin of 56.5 percent amid opposition allegations of fraud.

The new draft constitution was backed by 56.5% of Egyptians and rejected by 43.5%, Al-Ahram reported Sunday. Egypt's capital Cairo has reportedly voted against the constitution.

The percentage given by the media is just preliminary, however, as not all of the votes have been counted. Ninety eight percent of the ballots have been processed, however, the Muslim Brotherhood said.

The unofficial estimate of voters turnout was 33%, Egyptian media reported.

Shortly after polls closed on Saturday night, the opposition group The National Salvation Front issued a statement voicing “deep concern… over the number of irregularities and violations in the holding of the referendum,” accusing the Muslim Brotherhood of fixing the vote.

http://rt.com/news/claims-victory-first-round...

US bullying you suppose?

Do you mis Mubarek?
Capn curious

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
I never sympathized with Hamas, instead I've always supported Hezbollah which are fighting for the rights of the Palestenian people, ensuring democracy in Lebanon and are loyal to President Assad of Syria.
Got it?
Arn't those missiles supposed to be for the magical mystical zionists???

Recently, however, a spate of funerals in the Bekaa Valley for Hezbollah members — including a military commander — killed while performing “jihad duties” has provided firmer signs that the organization is sending men to fight in Syria.

Free Syrian Army fighters in towns around the city of Qusayr, just across the border from Lebanon, say that Hezbollah is reinforcing government troops engaged in a hard-fought offensive in the area. Last week, the Free Syrian Army, saying that it had captured 13 Hezbollah fighters near Qusayr, threatened to strike Hezbollah strongholds in south Beirut. The rebels said the recent Hezbollah funerals were for men killed in Syria.

Free Syrian Army rebels also say that Hezbollah has for several weeks been launching Katyusha and Grad rockets at Syrian targets from territory that it controls in the northeastern Bekaa Valley.
---------

Hezbollah has for several weeks been launching Katyusha and Grad rockets at Syrian targets from territory that it controls in the northeastern Bekaa Valley.

----------

Hezbollah has for several weeks been launching Katyusha and Grad rockets at Syrian targets from territory that it controls in the northeastern Bekaa Valley.
----

Hesbollah is bombing Hamas???

What the Fatah is goin on,, Hamas kin ya?? Who the Hezz bollah would've ever thought such a thing could happen??? in the land of Nutterville???

on second thought.....who wouldn't ?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>No they hang them. So probably will not be invited to the annual
Stockholm Pride festival.
Adolph hitler hated gays and jews
like deng and you.
17Dec12.....

....'ol Hitler did a coupla good things.

Ps:....and von of dem vas to hang Queers.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Capn curious

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>17Dec12.....
....'ol Hitler did a coupla good things.
Ps:....and von of dem vas to hang Queers.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
I'll have to disagree with you on this one BobLoblah...Live and let live

lest your talking about al queada or those that agree with them.

Merry Christmas all the same BobLoBlah.
Captain O

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

JESUS wrote:
Come on guys, you've got your guns. We know you're just ITCHING for another war.Why don't you just invade China and get it over with? And then, after you've got your arses kicked AGAIN, You can go back to shooting each other and blowing away your own kids in their classrooms. Better hurry up,though, it looks lie Obama wants to take your bang bangs off you.
Nobody is listening to you Jesus, you never existed. You're a figment of your own imagination. SO PUT A CORK IN YOUR PIE HOLE!
Capn curious

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

DENG wrote:
is
<quoted text>
Wha???!!Wars??? No deng thankfully not really wars. Skirmishes is/was more like it.

Like China has had

Wha?!!

"Wha!??!"-(expressio n of curiousity and amazement)

--
China has sent security commandos to Xinjiang as part of a two-month campaign against what Beijing sees as violent Islamist separatists, following fresh outbreaks of deadly ethnic violence in the troubled western region.

Last month, tensions between Muslim Uighurs and ethnic Han Chinese boiled over again. Two knife attacks and clashes between Uighurs and police left more than 30 people dead in the resource-rich and strategically vital province, which borders Pakistan, Afghanistan and a number of Central Asian states.

Beijing fears a repeat of the deadly riots of July 2009, when local Uighurs turned on Han

Now??
Lemme guess?????

All Uighurs are paid by GWB???

he he

Retirement Accounts handled by Dick "Chain me" Cheney!!!!????

I'd be checking for thermite if I were you.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

ok

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Capn curious wrote:
<quoted text>I'll have to disagree with you on this one BobLoblah...Live and let live
lest your talking about al queada or those that agree with them.
Merry Christmas all the same BobLoBlah.
17Dec12.....

..NOPE.

.....and as Jesus Christ said 'if a may layeth with another man, it would be better for that man to tie a millstone around his neck and cast himself into the sea'.

Ps:.....ALL queers should be shot vit a ball of their own schidt.

...and a Merry Christmas to you toooooooooooooooooo (all da same).

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 19,621 - 19,640 of37,586
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

486 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min nanoanomaly 715,676
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min Aura Mytha 222,981
Mike older man 10 min Son1995 1
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 12 min petesake kis 114,501
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min Cisco Kid 529,583
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 18 min Hidingfromyou 93,106
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 27 min bhavana 454
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 255,481
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 9 hr Carly 107
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••