American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#24023 Dec 15, 2012
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>LAWYER WON'T DO FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU ADMITTED IN YOU PREVIOUS POST , AS FOR ADMITTED YOUR WAR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY ALONG WITH bUSH & CO AS CRIMINALS. AND YOU SUPPORT THESE US WAR CRIMINALS.
You're as dumb as a bag of hammers.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#24024 Dec 15, 2012
UidiotRACEMAkeWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>LIAR!!!!!
"UidiotRACEMAkeWORLDPEACE "

What does that even mean? English as a second language much?

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#24025 Dec 15, 2012
DENG wrote:
"learned by now"
IT'S A TYPICAL FAILED SOCIETY AND STATE THERE; THEY'LL DIE OUT BEFORE CHANGE
<quoted text>
You arnt even a real person, you're a webbot program with algorithms set up to respond to insults with human mannerisms. <¦-o
JESUS

Heathridge, Australia

#24026 Dec 15, 2012
Come on guys, you've got your guns. We know you're just ITCHING for another war.Why don't you just invade China and get it over with? And then, after you've got your arses kicked AGAIN, You can go back to shooting each other and blowing away your own kids in their classrooms. Better hurry up,though, it looks lie Obama wants to take your bang bangs off you.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#24027 Dec 15, 2012
THE UNITED STATES MILITARY IS GETTING PRETTY SHODDY NOW WITH 2 WARS IN THE LAST 15 YEARS WITH NO TAX INCREASES AND SEVERE CORRUPTION THERE MEANING THERE'S NO MONEY TO REPLACE THE WORN OUT MATERIAL AND THE WOUNDED AND DEAD U.S. TROOPS.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#24029 Dec 15, 2012
"If Nuremberg were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged."

IT'S ENDLESS, THE KILLINGS, AND ADD FRANCE, WHEN IN 1968 THE UNITED STATES MAFIA TRIED TO KILL PRESIDENT AND PRIME MINISTER CHARLES DE GAULLE

"If Nuremberg were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged."---MAYBE THE WORLD CAN CATCH UP IN THE HANGING DEPARTMENT
uidiotracemakeworldpeace wrote:
just tip of ice berg below!
UNITED STATES INTERVENTIONS SINCE 1945:
MILITARY INTERVENTIONS, COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS
Hiroshima and Nagasaki (Japan), Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Congo/Zaire, Brazil,
Greece, Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East TImor, Nicaragua,
Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, Argentina, Ghana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria,
"If Nuremberg were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged."
Noam Chomsky

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#24030 Dec 15, 2012
DENG wrote:
THE UNITED STATES MILITARY IS GETTING PRETTY SHODDY NOW WITH 2 WARS IN THE LAST 15 YEARS WITH NO TAX INCREASES AND SEVERE CORRUPTION THERE MEANING THERE'S NO MONEY TO REPLACE THE WORN OUT MATERIAL AND THE WOUNDED AND DEAD U.S. TROOPS.
Sez the fake webbot algorithm that pretends to be an actual persons. Just like RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, I see the same repetitive posts. Your just a Chi Com computer propaganda program. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool. LOL
DENG

Nanjing, China

#24032 Dec 15, 2012
is

THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA HAS THE FIFTH LARGEST ECONOMY IN THE WORLD NOW, BEHIND CHINA, GERMANY, INDIA, RUSSIA; USA1 IS NOT A VALID CLAIM ANYMORE.
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Sez the fake webbot algorithm that pretends to be an actual persons. Just like RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, I see the same repetitive posts. Your just a Chi Com computer propaganda program. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool. LOL
Force Majeure

Sweden

#24033 Dec 15, 2012
A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>

In which American city did you protest the Vietnam war, old fool?
Take a guess and I might tell you if you're right. But then again I might not.
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted it on the "Why Should Jesus Love Me?" thread yesterday too but the so-called Christians there only care about American kids.
No surprise.
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
.... Redbutt Herpes who is obviously a masochist for getting slapped left and right every time he shows up.
That is the most logical explanation. Carol King ("Haven't Got Time") wrote, "Suffering was the only thing that made me feel I alive".
Force Majeure

Sweden

#24034 Dec 15, 2012
A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
Force Majeure must be really busy this week-end. I've managed to get in about a dozen worthless responses yet he hasn't pounced on me!
Don't worry Bed Pan. I'll be getting to you as soon as I have a couple of minutes to spare.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#24035 Dec 16, 2012
Tank and 8 invaders killed in Kandahar martyrdom operation

Muharram 29, 1434 A.H, Friday, December 14, 2012

ANOTHER 8 U.S. TROOPS SLAMMED-DEAD AND ANOTHER 6 SEVERLY WOUNDED IN JUST A FEW SECONDS IN AFGHANISTAN YESTERDAY, AND NOT A WORD UTTERED IN THE NEO-NAZI, CORPORATE-STATE GOVERNMENT UNITED STATES MEDIA ABOUT IT.

This page is updated throughout the day as new operations are reported.

Muharram 29, 1434 A.H, Friday, December 14, 2012

KANDAHAR, Dec. 14 – A martyrdom attack was carried out against foreign forces in Kandahar city on Thursday, according to officials. The attack took place at around 05:00 pm yesterday when a martyrdom seeker of Islamic Emirate (Saif) rammed his explosives laden vehicle at a gathering of tanks at the gate of Kandahar airbase. Official say that the powerful blast, which took place as US defense minister Panetta attended a meeting, destroyed 1 tank, killed 8 invaders on site and severely wounded 6 others. Reported by Qari Muhammad Yousuf Ahmadi
DENG

Nanjing, China

#24036 Dec 16, 2012
IT APPEARS IRAN HAS SOLVED THE HOMOSEXUAL PROBLEM.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#24037 Dec 16, 2012
DENG wrote:
IT APPEARS IRAN HAS SOLVED THE HOMOSEXUAL PROBLEM.
Iran deported them all back to the United Snakes?
Capn curious

Plymouth, NH

#24038 Dec 16, 2012
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
I never sympathized with Hamas, instead I've always supported Hezbollah which are fighting for the rights of the Palestenian people, ensuring democracy in Lebanon and are loyal to President Assad of Syria.
Got it?
Saaaahweet Cappy Zero...Good to see at least a drop of sanity in you.

Hamas is the overwhelmingly, democratically elected government in the gaza strip so whasss up with that?

Not to hard to see the Sunni Shia BS playing itself out yet again is it Cappy?

Hard for democracy to survive in the land of Nutters isn't it cappy zero?

Syria only survives in it's present state(w/ASSad in control) with a lack of Democracy. Sunni majority Alawite minority are you sure you're for democracy Cappy?
Captain Obvious

Plymouth, NH

#24039 Dec 16, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Iran deported them all back to the United Snakes?
No they hang them. So probably will not be invited to the annual

Stockholm Pride festival.

Adolph hitler hated gays and jews

like deng and you.
Captain Obvious

Plymouth, NH

#24040 Dec 16, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry Bed Pan. I'll be getting to you as soon as I have a couple of minutes to spare.
Oh my !!! such a force you are!!
Captain Obvious

Plymouth, NH

#24041 Dec 16, 2012
DENG wrote:
is
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA HAS THE FIFTH LARGEST ECONOMY IN THE WORLD NOW, BEHIND CHINA, GERMANY, INDIA, RUSSIA; USA1 IS NOT A VALID CLAIM ANYMORE.
<quoted text>
any links dengster??? this appears to burst your neurotic bubble

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countrie... (nominal)

as does this

http://money.cnn.com/news/economy/world_econo...

and this

http://www.economywatch.com/economies-in-top/...

but being the open minded sonof a GUN that I am I'm anxiuosly awaiting to see your info to back your neurotic claim
Captain Obvious

Plymouth, NH

#24042 Dec 16, 2012
DENG wrote:
"Would tighter gun control have helped prevent the Connecticut school shooting?"
HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO SHOOT WITHOUT A GUN???
Tell you what Dengster...I'll agree to the same gun laws as your wahhabists friends over in Gaza have. Ok? I've always wanted an rpg
Captain Obvious

Plymouth, NH

#24043 Dec 16, 2012
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Look Doc US War mongering animal
130 nATIONS PLUS supports Palestine as INDEPENDENT State as oppose to US /Isreal disapproval. US is left in the dusk.
Syria is about Oil, and US want the oil!
Apparently ASSads Syria is not amongst the 130 you describe.
-----
Warplanes have bombarded a district housing Palestinian refugees in the Syrian capital for the first time since the anti-regime uprising began, activists have said.

Initial reports on Sunday suggested that a mosque sheltering people who had fled violence in nearby suburbs was hit and several people were killed.

Video posted online, purporting to show the aftermath, showed several bodies and destruction.

"Warplanes staged an airstrike on an area near al-Bassel hospital... in Yarmouk camp, hurting several people," the UK-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2012...
Capn curious

Plymouth, NH

#24044 Dec 16, 2012
Operation Northwoods wrote:
Many who post on topix are morons, in addition to being war mongers, and like their hero, the War Criminal, George W. Bush, aka, "Bush, the Lesser", they NEVER admit mistakes, nor, consider what they have done as being wrong.
Nice sniveling Operation Dweebwoods...

Anywho do you have an opinion on the beauty that is egypt

as reported by commie RT

Unofficial results say Egypt has backed the controversial sharia-based constitution in the first round of voting, reports Al-Ahram. Voters got behind the document by a narrow margin of 56.5 percent amid opposition allegations of fraud.

The new draft constitution was backed by 56.5% of Egyptians and rejected by 43.5%, Al-Ahram reported Sunday. Egypt's capital Cairo has reportedly voted against the constitution.

The percentage given by the media is just preliminary, however, as not all of the votes have been counted. Ninety eight percent of the ballots have been processed, however, the Muslim Brotherhood said.

The unofficial estimate of voters turnout was 33%, Egyptian media reported.

Shortly after polls closed on Saturday night, the opposition group The National Salvation Front issued a statement voicing “deep concern… over the number of irregularities and violations in the holding of the referendum,” accusing the Muslim Brotherhood of fixing the vote.

http://rt.com/news/claims-victory-first-round...

US bullying you suppose?

Do you mis Mubarek?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min guest 687,265
READ! Tuxedo Crew is OFFICIAL! They are the BEST (Jun '14) 2 hr Sufi 29
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr River Tam 619,794
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Gabriel 987,310
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 hr Bongo 30,971
My "thorn in the flesh" God won't fix....this s... 5 hr Doctor REALITY 4
loan shark needed asap (Mar '09) 6 hr Panteri11 17
More from around the web