Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

"Would tighter gun control have helped prevent the Connecticut school shooting?"

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO SHOOT WITHOUT A GUN???

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry, they will... So you saying u guilty for world Crime Agianst Humanity. Noted!
BTW, you're to be incarcerated for abuse of the English language. The depravity of your crimes will mean at least a 6 year sentence in remedial classes.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

DUNG wrote:
"learned by now"
IT'S A TYPICAL FAILED SOCIETY AND STATE THERE; THEY'LL DIE OUT BEFORE CHANGE
<quoted text>
Maybe we can borrow that fat little bastard Kim Jong-un. He can show us how to live on tree bark and grass.
uidiotracemakewo rldpeace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

just tip of ice berg below!

UNITED STATES INTERVENTIONS SINCE 1945:
MILITARY INTERVENTIONS, COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS
Hiroshima and Nagasaki (Japan), Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Congo/Zaire, Brazil,
Greece, Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East TImor, Nicaragua,
Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, Argentina, Ghana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria,

"If Nuremberg were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged."
Noam Chomsky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. You must carry a lot of clout, loser. Let me know when I'm to be taken into custody so I can have my lawyers and bail ready.
LAWYER WON'T DO FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU ADMITTED IN YOU PREVIOUS POST , AS FOR ADMITTED YOUR WAR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY ALONG WITH bUSH & CO AS CRIMINALS. AND YOU SUPPORT THESE US WAR CRIMINALS.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, you're to be incarcerated for abuse of the English language. The depravity of your crimes will mean at least a 6 year sentence in remedial classes.
That is nothing ! but u be put away for rest of your misserablr life and rot in jail for rest of you life or get electrocuted for you war crimes against humanity!
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

uidiotracemakeworldpeace wrote:
<quoted text>That is nothing ! but u be put away for rest of your misserablr life and rot in jail for rest of you life or get electrocuted for you war crimes against humanity!
UH OH........Idjits doing Meth again.....To quote Richard Pryor, "That shit done made you NULL and VOID"!!
Stay away from drugs Children or you could end up like Idjit!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
UH OH........Idjits doing Meth again.....To quote Richard Pryor, "That shit done made you NULL and VOID"!!
Stay away from drugs Children or you could end up like Idjit!!
sORRY I DON'T DON'T DO DRUGS! sO THIS IS COMING FROM YOU CONSCIENCE THAT YOU cOWBOY DO DRUGS! GET OF DRUGS IT BAD FOR YOU!

BOYS/GIRLS DON'T FOLLOW COWBOYS ADVISE, DON'T DO DRUGS !
---

i see U soldier boys/girls in do drugs!

US soldier busted with big stash of drugs : International : Home
A US soldier in Korea was caught smuggling and selling a ... investigators had found L mostly sold his drugs to other US ... otherwise for commercial use, without the ...
www.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_interna... - Lagret i buffer
US soldier accused of smuggling drugs into South Korea | US News ...
Read Latest US News @ newkerala.com | US soldier accused of smuggling drugs into South Korea ... NKDC Media Solutions. All Rights Reserved. Home; About; Contact Us; Term of use
www.newkerala.com/news/newsplus/worldnews-539... - Lagret i buffer
The Vietnam War
A US soldier from the 9th Division smokes a long pipe whilst sitting in long grass ... However, the majority of the soldiers did not use drugs as popular myth may suggest.
www.vietnampix.com/hippie4.htm - Lagret i buffer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Prescribed drugs 'to blame over spate of violence among US soldiers ...
... acts of violence among US soldiers on the heavy use of ... Prescribed drugs 'to blame over spate of violence among US soldiers'... Another soldier, who was hearing ...
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northameri... ...

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Drug Abuse | US Soldiers | Solutions Recovery
US Soldier Drug Abuse in Afganistan. Solutions Recovery ... cases represent just a portion of possible drug use ... bags and Afghan soldiers and police dealing drugs to ...
solutions-recovery.com/solutions_blog/drug-ab... - Lagret i buffer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

US soldier 'lucid' after Afghan massacre
Please enable JavaScript to use My News, My Clippings ... A US soldier accused of killing 16 Afghan villagers was ... attempted murder, seven of assault, two of using drugs ...
www.watoday.com.au/breaking-news-world/us-sol... ...
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Operation Northwoods wrote:
Many who post on topix are morons, in addition to being war mongers, and like their hero, the War Criminal, George W. Bush, aka, "Bush, the Lesser", they NEVER admit mistakes, nor, consider what they have done as being wrong.
\
Shutty, you fracking RETARD.
UidiotRACEMAkeWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

FAKE UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
I see this poster been Using our Posters name as their own again and using my own as theirs own, you need to makeup your own poster name !
LIAR!!!!!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>LAWYER WON'T DO FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU ADMITTED IN YOU PREVIOUS POST , AS FOR ADMITTED YOUR WAR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY ALONG WITH bUSH & CO AS CRIMINALS. AND YOU SUPPORT THESE US WAR CRIMINALS.
You're as dumb as a bag of hammers.
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

UidiotRACEMAkeWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>LIAR!!!!!
"UidiotRACEMAkeWORLDPEACE "

What does that even mean? English as a second language much?

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

DENG wrote:
"learned by now"
IT'S A TYPICAL FAILED SOCIETY AND STATE THERE; THEY'LL DIE OUT BEFORE CHANGE
<quoted text>
You arnt even a real person, you're a webbot program with algorithms set up to respond to insults with human mannerisms. <-o
JESUS

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Come on guys, you've got your guns. We know you're just ITCHING for another war.Why don't you just invade China and get it over with? And then, after you've got your arses kicked AGAIN, You can go back to shooting each other and blowing away your own kids in their classrooms. Better hurry up,though, it looks lie Obama wants to take your bang bangs off you.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

THE UNITED STATES MILITARY IS GETTING PRETTY SHODDY NOW WITH 2 WARS IN THE LAST 15 YEARS WITH NO TAX INCREASES AND SEVERE CORRUPTION THERE MEANING THERE'S NO MONEY TO REPLACE THE WORN OUT MATERIAL AND THE WOUNDED AND DEAD U.S. TROOPS.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

"If Nuremberg were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged."

IT'S ENDLESS, THE KILLINGS, AND ADD FRANCE, WHEN IN 1968 THE UNITED STATES MAFIA TRIED TO KILL PRESIDENT AND PRIME MINISTER CHARLES DE GAULLE

"If Nuremberg were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged."---MAYBE THE WORLD CAN CATCH UP IN THE HANGING DEPARTMENT
uidiotracemakeworldpeace wrote:
just tip of ice berg below!
UNITED STATES INTERVENTIONS SINCE 1945:
MILITARY INTERVENTIONS, COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS
Hiroshima and Nagasaki (Japan), Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Congo/Zaire, Brazil,
Greece, Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East TImor, Nicaragua,
Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, Argentina, Ghana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria,
Noam Chomsky

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

DENG wrote:
THE UNITED STATES MILITARY IS GETTING PRETTY SHODDY NOW WITH 2 WARS IN THE LAST 15 YEARS WITH NO TAX INCREASES AND SEVERE CORRUPTION THERE MEANING THERE'S NO MONEY TO REPLACE THE WORN OUT MATERIAL AND THE WOUNDED AND DEAD U.S. TROOPS.
Sez the fake webbot algorithm that pretends to be an actual persons. Just like RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, I see the same repetitive posts. Your just a Chi Com computer propaganda program. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 19,601 - 19,620 of37,594
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

388 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 7 min andet1987 5,167
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min WildWeirdWillie 171,459
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Hidingfromyou 530,162
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 10 min WasteWater 3,879
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min nanoanomaly 716,717
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 26 min andet1987 847
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 31 min AussieBobby 255,732
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 49 min amy 63
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••