Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
STILL ranting and whinging like fool?
As far as my reasoning, historical and logical skills are concerned, my degrees from major universities stand by themselves.
You really did come to this country on a floating door, didn't you?
Learn English.
Sorry don't prescribe to Marxist idealogy

BUT YOU SUBSCRIBE to Leo Struassian Philosophy and jocabain precepts and Neo malthusian castrophe... Don't understand what i'm talking about little girl time to get an education, back to school for you little War mongering Grunting pinhead bimbo, stop licking your Hilteralain MAsters boostrap!! BWHHAHHHAaaaaaaaaaa
UIdiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

ADD! NFL you sure have adult brain of Prekindergarten retard Simple ; The Solution is stop listening to US corporatist/Govt media impact Control , turn TV and radio off and stop listening to left and right Propagandas !

it reason you ans so many of you kind are so easily brainwashed and taken to cleaners by those in corrupted power , they use pansy little girl like you as slave to the system , you with grunting barbarian pinhead need to get what they feed you! Stand for those American and world for World stability. Time to ruminate if tyou have a brain left, i dumb it, as you been inseminated by decade of evil propaganda... WAKE UP TIME pansy little girly Bimbo! bwhahaaaaa
Walfie

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
I would still challenge you to take your sick act down to the corner pub. I’ll give you $100 for every tooth left you have left.
Wouldn't you rather just go postal and shoot a few kids in a fit of stupidity?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
UIRMWP, your posts are excellent and right on the mark.
Yesterday I watched a Finnish documentary about hundreds of thousands of Indian farmers committing suicide because of unbearable poverty.
Mr. Sainath is an Indian journalist who writes about and lectures on this incredible human tragedy being forced upon the farmers of India by American and European agribusiness. Here is the documentary where he explains the roots of evil and its effects on rural Indians:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4o8IfPihMF8XX
At 25:18 Mr. Sainath gets to the point, as he does many times throughout the documentary.
If I were POTUS, I'd stick all U.S. citizens into education camps and have them watch documentaries such as the above one till everyone starts vomiting.
Your not bad !

US Coco-cola steals india Fungible water to make beverages, and the india people Died of Water!

And in the US , as American will soon have to fight for the fungible water also, as these American beverage companies are predatory.people like Davey boys are clueless about Human right activists and others to save from these predatory corporatist / carpetbaggers , are raping and plundering , polluting , killing to the ruining ecosytem, the food chain...
Walfie

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a Dork RedButt. You and your countrymen rely strickly upon FuxNews, the official American propaganda spin on events, and movies for your info.
That woman was not Australian (neither is Mery Streep for that matter) and she was found innocent of the crime. A dingo had taken her baby and the courts have ruled it so.
Get an education, RedButt, get a life.
Um actually . she IS Australian. She was originally found guilty and sentenced to prison but on appeal was found not guilty. However now she resides in the land of the nutbag gun crazy yanks.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're either dumping any shit you can scrape from leftist websites or you're blathering in your broken English.
Either way, you're an utter peasant.
Wrong again pansy little girl with warmongering brain, supported by few set of old Enclopedia with facts not from MArxist idealogy. i'm still waiting for u to answer my previous post, i see you mentally challenged, have you beem playing with sharp instruments again, u war mongering barbarian bimbo! Look it pansy little girl playing with here sharp instruments, you need an education, Go back to school! Can't answer my previous post, sp another mentally challenged war mongering bimbo!

DID YOU MOMMA EVER TELL YOU LITTLE GIRL LIKE YOU SHOULD NEVER PLAY WITH GUNS AND KNIVES ! bwhAHAHAAA
JESUS

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

GUNS DON"T KILL PEOPLE, BULLETS KILL PEOPLE.
KEEP YOUR GUNS, BAN THE BULLET! BWAHAHAHA
so how are things down in Connecticut Y'all?
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS FALLING APART LIKE THE SOVIET UNION DID RECENTLY.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

THE GUNMAN IN CONNECTICUT, ANOTHER ONE ON FREE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT DRUGS???

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry don't prescribe to Marxist idealogy
BUT YOU SUBSCRIBE to Leo Struassian Philosophy and jocabain precepts and aaaaa
You just blow things out your colon and think others will somehow believe you're educated. That won't cut, it fool.

Dullard.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

14,392,302 tons of explosives

QUITE TRUE, MANY PLACES IN VIETNAM ARE NOT HABITABLE BECAUSE OF THE UNEXPLODED WAR MUNITIONS THERE, A WAR CRIME.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
US Democracy Facade, Daniel Hellinger and Dennis Judd, p210
From 1965 to 1975, the U.S....the war , The 14,392,302 tons of explosives (more than used against Japan in the Second World War) left more than 25 million craters in a country smaller than the state of California and reduced all North Vietnamese cities south of Hanoi to rubble. More than 400,000 tons of napalm and 19 million gallons of herbicides (including 11 million gallons of Agent Orange) were used to destroy the croplands and half the forests in the country. Some 58,655 U.S. troops were killed. More than 2,000,000 Vietnamese—one-ninth of the population—were killed.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

BUT FREEDOM LOVIN' PEOPLE IN UNITED STATES NEED SOME BULLETS TO SUCCESSSFULLY MARCH ON WASHINGTON TO GIT RID OF THE DICTATORSHIP THERE AFTER THE RECENT FAKE ELECTION???
JESUS wrote:
GUNS DON"T KILL PEOPLE, BULLETS KILL PEOPLE.
KEEP YOUR GUNS, BAN THE BULLET! BWAHAHAHA
so how are things down in Connecticut Y'all?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Idiot wrote:
ADD! NFL you sure have adult brain of Prekindergarten retard Simple ; The Solution is stop listening to US corporatist/Govt media impact Control , turn TV and radio off and stop listening to left and right Propa of you kind are so easily brainwashed and taken to cleaners by those in corrupted power e girly Bimbo! bwhahaaaaa
You have no solutions uneducated lowlife. You're not even unique.

I hate to burst your little bubble, but I own a nice home and have an excellent job, and all you have are empty platitudes.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

DUNG wrote:
MANY PLACES IN VIETNAM ARE NOT HABITABLE BECAUSE OF THE UNEXPLODED WAR MUNITIONS THERE, A WAR CRIME.
<quoted text>
Why not be a good little slave and go set some of them off, slob? I'm sure your political officer will be proud of you.

Do you believe the stinking peasants of North Korea found a unicorn, pigface? It was in their propaganda news, so tell me all about it.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

DUNG wrote:
B\

ON WASHINGTON TO GIT RID OF THE DICTATORSHIP THERE AFTER THE RECENT FAKE ELECTION???
<quoted text>
Voted lately, pigface?
uidiotracemakewo rldpeace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no solutions uneducated lowlife. You're not even unique.
I hate to burst your little bubble, but I own a nice home and have an excellent job, and all you have are empty platitudes.
yOU THE BIGGEST LOW LIFE , even worst you lowest on the plane of Humanity! Why should i resolve your problem for you, when you cause most of it! The world will resolve for you US war mongering Barbarians pansy little girl, they all collobarate to Take US down, if you don't give up your US war mongering ways ! BWHAHAHAHAH Soon or later World will not do business with US! BwhahAHHAAHaaaaaA
uidiotracemakewo rldpeace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

DENG wrote:
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS FALLING APART LIKE THE SOVIET UNION DID RECENTLY.
US will be worst, WITH TOO MANY ENEMIES TO DEAL WITH!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>yOU THE BIGGEST LOW LIFE , even worst you lowest on the plane of Humanity! Why should i resolve your problem for you, when you cause most of it! The world will resolve for you US war mongering Barbarians pansy little girl, they all collobarate to Take US down, if you ! BwhahAHHAAHaaaaaA
You again miss the point, imbecile. I don't have a problem. You're obviously a lowlife who's never succeeded, and you're eager to blame someone else for it. Tough cookies, loser.

From which shit hole country are you, little communist? It's hilarious that when you scream 'warmonger' it's a sure sign you're frustrated and out of words.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>US will be worst, WITH TOO MANY ENEMIES TO DEAL WITH!
With enemies such as you and that other slavish idiot, the US has nothing to worry about, loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 5 min Naveen kumar 945
Hi I am Marc Catron the police officer 6 min Marc Catron 2
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min marge 536,904
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Joyful8118 729,716
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min Go Zionist Defens... 117,745
Ferguson rioters using tragedy as an excuse...t... 13 min Marc Catron 5
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 20 min andet1987 4,245
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 33 min Insults Are Easier 259,085
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr Just 103

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••