American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
DENG

Nanjing, China

#23977 Dec 15, 2012
14,392,302 tons of explosives

QUITE TRUE, MANY PLACES IN VIETNAM ARE NOT HABITABLE BECAUSE OF THE UNEXPLODED WAR MUNITIONS THERE, A WAR CRIME.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
US Democracy Facade, Daniel Hellinger and Dennis Judd, p210
From 1965 to 1975, the U.S....the war , The 14,392,302 tons of explosives (more than used against Japan in the Second World War) left more than 25 million craters in a country smaller than the state of California and reduced all North Vietnamese cities south of Hanoi to rubble. More than 400,000 tons of napalm and 19 million gallons of herbicides (including 11 million gallons of Agent Orange) were used to destroy the croplands and half the forests in the country. Some 58,655 U.S. troops were killed. More than 2,000,000 Vietnamese—one-ninth of the population—were killed.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#23978 Dec 15, 2012
BUT FREEDOM LOVIN' PEOPLE IN UNITED STATES NEED SOME BULLETS TO SUCCESSSFULLY MARCH ON WASHINGTON TO GIT RID OF THE DICTATORSHIP THERE AFTER THE RECENT FAKE ELECTION???
JESUS wrote:
GUNS DON"T KILL PEOPLE, BULLETS KILL PEOPLE.
KEEP YOUR GUNS, BAN THE BULLET! BWAHAHAHA
so how are things down in Connecticut Y'all?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#23979 Dec 15, 2012
Idiot wrote:
ADD! NFL you sure have adult brain of Prekindergarten retard Simple ; The Solution is stop listening to US corporatist/Govt media impact Control , turn TV and radio off and stop listening to left and right Propa of you kind are so easily brainwashed and taken to cleaners by those in corrupted power e girly Bimbo! bwhahaaaaa
You have no solutions uneducated lowlife. You're not even unique.

I hate to burst your little bubble, but I own a nice home and have an excellent job, and all you have are empty platitudes.

USA

#23980 Dec 15, 2012
DUNG wrote:
MANY PLACES IN VIETNAM ARE NOT HABITABLE BECAUSE OF THE UNEXPLODED WAR MUNITIONS THERE, A WAR CRIME.
<quoted text>
Why not be a good little slave and go set some of them off, slob? I'm sure your political officer will be proud of you.

Do you believe the stinking peasants of North Korea found a unicorn, pigface? It was in their propaganda news, so tell me all about it.

USA

#23981 Dec 15, 2012
DUNG wrote:
B\

ON WASHINGTON TO GIT RID OF THE DICTATORSHIP THERE AFTER THE RECENT FAKE ELECTION???
<quoted text>
Voted lately, pigface?
uidiotracemakewo rldpeace

United States

#23982 Dec 15, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no solutions uneducated lowlife. You're not even unique.
I hate to burst your little bubble, but I own a nice home and have an excellent job, and all you have are empty platitudes.
yOU THE BIGGEST LOW LIFE , even worst you lowest on the plane of Humanity! Why should i resolve your problem for you, when you cause most of it! The world will resolve for you US war mongering Barbarians pansy little girl, they all collobarate to Take US down, if you don't give up your US war mongering ways ! BWHAHAHAHAH Soon or later World will not do business with US! BwhahAHHAAHaaaaaA

United States

#23983 Dec 15, 2012
DENG wrote:
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS FALLING APART LIKE THE SOVIET UNION DID RECENTLY.
US will be worst, WITH TOO MANY ENEMIES TO DEAL WITH!

USA

#23984 Dec 15, 2012
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>yOU THE BIGGEST LOW LIFE , even worst you lowest on the plane of Humanity! Why should i resolve your problem for you, when you cause most of it! The world will resolve for you US war mongering Barbarians pansy little girl, they all collobarate to Take US down, if you ! BwhahAHHAAHaaaaaA
You again miss the point, imbecile. I don't have a problem. You're obviously a lowlife who's never succeeded, and you're eager to blame someone else for it. Tough cookies, loser.

From which shit hole country are you, little communist? It's hilarious that when you scream 'warmonger' it's a sure sign you're frustrated and out of words.

USA

#23985 Dec 15, 2012
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>US will be worst, WITH TOO MANY ENEMIES TO DEAL WITH!
With enemies such as you and that other slavish idiot, the US has nothing to worry about, loser.
Walfie

Perth, Australia

#23986 Dec 15, 2012
JESUS wrote:
GUNS DON"T KILL PEOPLE, BULLETS KILL PEOPLE.
KEEP YOUR GUNS, BAN THE BULLET! BWAHAHAHA
so how are things down in Connecticut Y'all?
Don't you just love Americans with their "right to bear arms" bullshit? The way things are going these dickheads will wipe each other out.They had a pretty good go at it during their civil war, but now they have automatic assault weapns they might just succeed. Ah well, let's just sit back and wait for the next Adam Lanza.- Shouldn't be too long.
JESUS

Perth, Australia

#23987 Dec 15, 2012
You would think they would have learned by now.

USA

#23988 Dec 15, 2012
Walfie wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you just love Americans with their "right to bear arms" bullshit? The way things are going these dickheads pns they might just succeed. Ah well, let's just sit back and wait for the next Adam Lanza.- Shouldn't be too long.
It's just like your lowly type to dump your bitter, envious load onto a tragic situation, Mrs Chlamydia.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#23989 Dec 15, 2012
Kwangmyongsong-3 as an earth observation satellite will assess the distribution of forests and natural resources of the DPRK, the level of natural disaster, the crop estimate, etc. and collect data necessary for weather forecast, natural resources prospecting and others.
…
Kwangmyongsong-3 has video camera mounted on it and will send observation data including pictures to the General Satellite Control and Command Centre. It weighs 100kg and will circle along the solar synchronous orbit at 500km high altitude. Its life is two years.– KCNA report in March.

MANY PLACES IN VIETNAM ARE NOT HABITABLE BECAUSE OF THE UNEXPLODED WAR MUNITIONS THERE, A WAR CRIME.

IT'S RIGHT ABOVE YOU NOW, WOBBLING, NAHHHH; IT'S JUST BAD PROPAGANDA

I picked up faint signals from the Bright Star 3 on 468MHz last night at 02:34 UTC. As it did not appear to be music, it seems to me as if I picked up some weather data
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not be a good little slave and go set some of them off, slob? I'm sure your political officer will be proud of you.
Do you believe the stinking peasants of North Korea found a unicorn, pigface? It was in their propaganda news, so tell me all about it.

USA

#23990 Dec 15, 2012
JEEBUZ wrote:
You would think they would have learned by now.
Nice sock puppet, hag.

United States

#23991 Dec 15, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think we would do today if some country started sinking American ships?
American ships already been sunk by our corrupted US govt! BWHAHAHAAAAAA

United States

#23992 Dec 15, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
With enemies such as you and that other slavish idiot, the US has nothing to worry about, loser.
I'm not enemy! you US war mongers are the real enemies , and you US war mongers/war-for-profiteers are Anti-Americans, Anti-world, Anti-World Stablity/peace, anti-human rights, anti-civil liberties, anti-freedom...

USA

#23993 Dec 15, 2012
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>American ships already been sunk by our corrupted US govt! BWHAHAHAAAAAA
'our'?

You're not an American, loser.

USA

#23994 Dec 15, 2012
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not enemy! you US war mongers are the real enemies , and you US war mongers/war-for-profiteers are Anti-Americans, Anti-world, Anti-World Stablity/peace, anti-human rights, anti-civil liberties, anti-freedom...
LOL! Your understanding of history is uniquely inadequate, loser. In which third world crappy desert country do you live?

United States

#23995 Dec 15, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You again miss the point, imbecile. I don't have a problem. You're obviously a lowlife who's never succeeded, and you're eager to blame someone else for it. Tough cookies, loser.
From which shit hole country are you, little communist? It's hilarious that when you scream 'warmonger' it's a sure sign you're frustrated and out of words.
You biggest US warmongers pinhead scumbaggers are one ruining US and world , and world International Criminal Court are looking for you Fascist US war mongers for the many world war crimes agaisnt humanity, u will be biggest loser in this world, and you biggest frustration for you will be no where to hide or run as US war mongers/war-for-profiteers like you have no recourse as they looking for you ... Not a communist nor fascist believer!! BWHHAHHAAAAAA

United States

#23996 Dec 15, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'our'?
You're not an American, loser.
i'm for peace American that looking to have you tried for world war crimes agianst humanity at International War Crimes Tribunal.

But you our US war mongers/US war-for-profiteers are thr real Anti-Americans, Anti-world, Anti-peace, Ant-human rights...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min RiversideRedneck 48,102
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min Puppet master 105,551
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min Yellow Star 182,623
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min Steve III 646,368
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 40 min The Hangman 971,582
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 45 min Yellow Star 281,226
Ladies, what is the sexual act you most enjoy? 1 hr DireWolf69 8
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Peace_Warrior 618,556
More from around the web