UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#23954 Dec 15, 2012
THE WAKEUP - PEOPLE OF THIS WORLD IT'S TIME TO WAKE Ö
www.thewakeup.co.uk/page/3

The 150 nations BRICS alliance, for its part, continues to refuse to support terrorist financing groups like the US Federal Reserve ...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#23955 Dec 15, 2012
IDIOT wrote:
US only interest in Darfur for its raw resources and oil, amnd it not about offering protection to Darfurains!
You don't even take aim when you spew your bullshit, moron.
Not the slightest chance that dirt-poor country has anything anyone wants, propagandist dork.

United States

#23956 Dec 15, 2012
Bashed al ASSad wrote:
<quoted text>Good point Doc hypocrite, now thank george bush for putting an end to those pathetic UN(not just US) sanctions(which farce snivleur said he preferred)
But UN and Amnesty international for Human rights and other human rights group cited the US as inciters / warmongers and evil US Sanctions had killed many Iraqs!

USA

#23957 Dec 15, 2012
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>But UN and Amnesty international for Human rights and other human rights group cited the US as inciters / warmongers and evil US Sanctions had killed many Iraqs!
Your education level is that of a grade school kid, knee-jerk leftist fool.

United States

#23958 Dec 15, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even take aim when you spew your bullshit, moron.
Not the slightest chance that dirt-poor country has anything anyone wants, propagandist dork.
So big bully US able to bully smaller nations/under developed without means of communication with the world, so that is where international human rights for-peach groups come in.

Edward S. Herman
n American economist and media analyst
The U.S. propaganda system is at the peak of its powers in the early years of the 21st century ... its ability to ignore inconvenient facts, swallow disinformation, and work the public over with propaganda can easily compete with - even surpass - anything found in totalitarian systems.

====
professor of media studies Mark Crispin Miller
Extra / FAIR, August 2003, p6

Media manipulation in the U.S. today is more efficient than it was in Nazi Germany, because here we have the pretense that we are getting all the information we want. That misconception prevents people from even looking for the truth.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#23959 Dec 15, 2012
Captain zero wrote:
<quoted text>
I never sympathized with Hamas, instead I've always supported Hezbollah which are fighting for the rights of the Palestenian people, ensuring democracy in Lebanon and are loyal to President Assad of Syria.
Got it?
And who are supported Iran and trained by the Revolutionary Guards....Yep, good guys...Moron

USA

#23960 Dec 15, 2012
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>So big bully US able to bully smaller nations/under developed without means of communication with the world, so e information we want. That misconception prevents people from even looking for the truth.
You're either dumping any shit you can scrape from leftist websites or you're blathering in your broken English.

Either way, you're an utter peasant.

United States

#23961 Dec 15, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your education level is that of a grade school kid, knee-jerk leftist fool.
And your education is that of a prekindergarten brain!

As with left /right political/religous paradigm u should get of it, as you the ones our US warmongers are ones been brainwashed by US propagandas system ; they using it , so to divide americans and the world into groups by use of hate, fear, greed...this US propaganda are dividing human race.
As avowed by this professionals in thier field and prove what i'm debating about the US evils.
John Stockwell, former CIA official (from his interviews...)
"Enemies are necessary for the wheels of the U.S. military machine to turn.
It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable, and to propagandize and teach the American people to hate, so we will let the Establishment spend any amount of money on arms.

United States

#23962 Dec 15, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
You are probably used to even the nicest people referring to you as an ass and Iím sure the Aussies would oblige. We never heard one word of criticism about the US even though it was always in the news. We did hear several reports about close cooperation with the US and other countries and they seemed proud to be a part.
As soon as the Aussies picked up on our American accents they become exceptionally friendly. In fact I am certain if the Yabo from Perth were to express his views at the pub on the corner he would be wearing his ass for a hat.
John Stockwell, former CIA official (from his interviews...

The major function of secrecy in Washington is to keep the U.S. people ... from knowing what the nation's leaders are doing.

USA

#23963 Dec 15, 2012
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>And your education is that of a prekindergarten brain!
greed...this US propaganda are dividing human race.
As avowed by this professionals in thier field and prove what i'm debating about the US evils.
You don't even read what you're copy/pasting, much less understand it. You just point your greasy fingers and puke up nothing more than empty bluster, imbecile.

Try an education, than come back when you have something to say.

USA

#23964 Dec 15, 2012
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>And your education is that of a prekindergarten brain!
As with left /right political/religous paradigm u should get of it, as you the ones our US warmongers are ones been brainwashed by US propagandas system ; they using it , so to divide americans and the world into groups by use of hate, fear, greed...this US propaganda are dividing human race.
A
You don't offer solutions to these so-called 'problems'. You just barf up whatever propaganda you're told to, idiot.

You're just another communist tool.
UIdiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#23965 Dec 15, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even read what you're copy/pasting, much less understand it. You just point your greasy fingers and puke up nothing more than empty bluster, imbecile.
Try an education, than come back when you have something to say.
Test time ! BWHHAHAHHAHAAA

Let see how educated you are , you our US War mongering pinhead!

What is time Series Formula used in Electronic/Electrical systems?

What kind of US macroeconomic wars on world economies AND America economic/financial wellbeing, as this is being invoke by our US fed/Wall street Govt again ,that is another third and fourth round of this instrument will have illustrious concurrent future consequences, an global impact on Americans and world lives/economies ... What am talking about?

If you can't answer GO BACK TO SCHOOL FOR YOU , War mongering Pinhead with a prekindergarten Education, if you can't answer you dumb as most with hOMOeRECTUS BARBARIAN BRAIN! Come on little girl, are you another AmeriKKKA mentally challenged retard?

BWHHAHAHHAAA

i waiting War mongering grunting Pinhead!

USA

#23966 Dec 15, 2012
then

United States

#23967 Dec 15, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
STILL ranting and whinging like fool?
As far as my reasoning, historical and logical skills are concerned, my degrees from major universities stand by themselves.
You really did come to this country on a floating door, didn't you?
Learn English.
Sorry don't prescribe to Marxist idealogy

BUT YOU SUBSCRIBE to Leo Struassian Philosophy and jocabain precepts and Neo malthusian castrophe... Don't understand what i'm talking about little girl time to get an education, back to school for you little War mongering Grunting pinhead bimbo, stop licking your Hilteralain MAsters boostrap!! BWHHAHHHAaaaaaaaaaa

United States

#23968 Dec 15, 2012
ADD! NFL you sure have adult brain of Prekindergarten retard Simple ; The Solution is stop listening to US corporatist/Govt media impact Control , turn TV and radio off and stop listening to left and right Propagandas !

it reason you ans so many of you kind are so easily brainwashed and taken to cleaners by those in corrupted power , they use pansy little girl like you as slave to the system , you with grunting barbarian pinhead need to get what they feed you! Stand for those American and world for World stability. Time to ruminate if tyou have a brain left, i dumb it, as you been inseminated by decade of evil propaganda... WAKE UP TIME pansy little girly Bimbo! bwhahaaaaa
Walfie

Australia

#23969 Dec 15, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
I would still challenge you to take your sick act down to the corner pub. Iíll give you $100 for every tooth left you have left.
Wouldn't you rather just go postal and shoot a few kids in a fit of stupidity?

United States

#23970 Dec 15, 2012
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
UIRMWP, your posts are excellent and right on the mark.
Yesterday I watched a Finnish documentary about hundreds of thousands of Indian farmers committing suicide because of unbearable poverty.
Mr. Sainath is an Indian journalist who writes about and lectures on this incredible human tragedy being forced upon the farmers of India by American and European agribusiness. Here is the documentary where he explains the roots of evil and its effects on rural Indians:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4o8IfPihMF8XX
At 25:18 Mr. Sainath gets to the point, as he does many times throughout the documentary.
If I were POTUS, I'd stick all U.S. citizens into education camps and have them watch documentaries such as the above one till everyone starts vomiting.
Your not bad !

US Coco-cola steals india Fungible water to make beverages, and the india people Died of Water!

And in the US , as American will soon have to fight for the fungible water also, as these American beverage companies are predatory.people like Davey boys are clueless about Human right activists and others to save from these predatory corporatist / carpetbaggers , are raping and plundering , polluting , killing to the ruining ecosytem, the food chain...
Walfie

Australia

#23971 Dec 15, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a Dork RedButt. You and your countrymen rely strickly upon FuxNews, the official American propaganda spin on events, and movies for your info.
That woman was not Australian (neither is Mery Streep for that matter) and she was found innocent of the crime. A dingo had taken her baby and the courts have ruled it so.
Get an education, RedButt, get a life.
Um actually . she IS Australian. She was originally found guilty and sentenced to prison but on appeal was found not guilty. However now she resides in the land of the nutbag gun crazy yanks.

United States

#23972 Dec 15, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're either dumping any shit you can scrape from leftist websites or you're blathering in your broken English.
Either way, you're an utter peasant.
Wrong again pansy little girl with warmongering brain, supported by few set of old Enclopedia with facts not from MArxist idealogy. i'm still waiting for u to answer my previous post, i see you mentally challenged, have you beem playing with sharp instruments again, u war mongering barbarian bimbo! Look it pansy little girl playing with here sharp instruments, you need an education, Go back to school! Can't answer my previous post, sp another mentally challenged war mongering bimbo!

DID YOU MOMMA EVER TELL YOU LITTLE GIRL LIKE YOU SHOULD NEVER PLAY WITH GUNS AND KNIVES ! bwhAHAHAAA
JESUS

Australia

#23973 Dec 15, 2012
GUNS DON"T KILL PEOPLE, BULLETS KILL PEOPLE.
KEEP YOUR GUNS, BAN THE BULLET! BWAHAHAHA
so how are things down in Connecticut Y'all?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Tide with Beach 837,289
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 min MUQ2 271,277
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 22 min MUQ2 429
Why do we live life when we have to die anyway? (Jul '13) 57 min Aftab Alam 190
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Peace_Warrior 612,145
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr kent 589,467
sex (May '13) 1 hr Radhe 155
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 4,160
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr lisw 176,826
More from around the web