Force Majeure

Sweden

#23884 Dec 15, 2012
Clever of you (in any case) to know it was a setup.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#23885 Dec 15, 2012
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another DIRECT RESPONSE (from you) to a post of mine "that you didn't read". Did someone else read for you "out loud" or are you clairvoyant?
No, moronic nelly. In addition to being a flagrant liar, you're rather thick, aren't you?

USA

#23886 Dec 15, 2012
Farce Manure wrote:
Clever of you (in any case) to know it was a setup.
You're frustrated by someone who can see through your BS, aren't you, decrepit BSer?
Captain O

Anonymous Proxy

#23887 Dec 15, 2012
Operation Northwoods wrote:
CAPTAIN O,
HERE IS THE CRYING SITE... care to post? I already did.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TRO29PV...
Greetings to Operation Northwoods, Annie, John and the Ozzie mate!

I already posted twice on that thread you mentioned but it got deleted by a Topix censor. Isn't it interesting that our retarded American countrymen claim to have Freedom of Speech but when somebody tells the truth he's immediately censored or beaten and hauled off by police at demonstrations and even gets thrown into prison and tortured as is the case with U.S. hero Bradley Manning.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23888 Dec 15, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're frustrated by someone who can see through your BS
"BS" means BullShit - A "set-up" is something entirely different. The former is your forté. It's in the latter that I excell.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23889 Dec 15, 2012
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings to Operation Northwoods, Annie, John and the Ozzie mate!
I already posted twice on that thread you mentioned but it got deleted by a Topix censor. Isn't it interesting that our retarded American countrymen claim to have Freedom of Speech but when somebody tells the truth he's immediately censored or beaten and hauled off by police at demonstrations and even gets thrown into prison and tortured as is the case with U.S. hero Bradley Manning.
Howdy Capt!

Don't despair. Post it again! Try it without using 4-letter-words and maybe it'll get through :)

USA

#23890 Dec 15, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
"BS" means BullShit - A "set-up" is something entirely different. The former is your forté. It's in the latter that I excell.
You're clutching at straws, old flamer. Tell me all about your time in the jungles in SE Asia. Although you try to cover your rubbish by saying it's 'classified', I'm sure by now you can talk about it.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23893 Dec 15, 2012
Force Majeure,
Don't pay any attention to the NFL Sports Moron.
I never pay much serious attention to him. I mostly lay out traps for him ("set him up" as he calls it) and he either falls into them or he makes some adolescent "come back" that he himself must be ashamed of, after he's hit the "send" button and its too late.
For about a month now, he has been using a tactic to discredit me, by saying that my name is Dave and that I am a convicted child molester from New Jersey.
LMFAO!
He's got this thing for New Jersey. He must hate the place. Perhaps he's a loser from the "big" city NYC and thinks that dissing "little" Jersey it will make him feel better about himself.

USA

#23894 Dec 15, 2012
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
I never pay much serious attention to him. I mostly lay out traps for him ("set him up" as he calls it) and he either falls into them or he makes some adolescent "come back" that he himself must be ashamed of, after he's
<quoted text>
No, little man, you're setting yourself up for your own dull gags. Do I have to explain things to you, or do you think you can learn all you need to know from a convicted child molester?

In which American city did you protest the Vietnam war, old fool?
Captain O

Anonymous Proxy

#23895 Dec 15, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy Capt!
Don't despair. Post it again! Try it without using 4-letter-words and maybe it'll get through :)
I posted it on the "Why Should Jesus Love Me?" thread yesterday too but the so-called Christians there only care about American kids.

Pathetic.
Force Majeure

Renton, WA

#23896 Dec 15, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, little man, you're setting yourself up for your own dull gags. Do I have to explain things to you, or do you think you can learn all you need to know from a convicted child molester?
In which American city did you protest the Vietnam war, old fool?
I've layed with a few child molesters and I'll tell you that they were all falsely convicted, by the corrupt American justice system! There is no such thing as a child molester. I can vouch for Dave from New Jersey "Operation Northwoods" he's a real come from behind kinda guy! Remind me to tell you about that NVA lieutenant colonel that I shagged back in '68, I really stuck the Kielbasa to him hard, but he kept cumming back for more of my Swedish Meatballs! ;)
UIdiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

Renton, WA

#23897 Dec 15, 2012
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted it on the "Why Should Jesus Love Me?" thread yesterday too but the so-called Christians there only care about American kids.
Pathetic.
You are a terrible person! I'm starting to understand how evil you Muslims really are! I hope Sharia law catches up with you, so you can experience getting your head sawed off!
Captain O

Anonymous Proxy

#23898 Dec 15, 2012
Captain O,
Greetings to you, as well!
Glad that you posted. I have, and there are a couple others. More may spring up.
I just did a search on cities in Connecticut and found others to post in.
Good luck.
I believe that need to change the way that Americans look at themselves in relation with the world.
Operation Northwoods, it's a pleasure reading your posts, since they contain my own experiences and analyses of how America is going down the drain.

I used to post originally as Observandum the last few years and changed my nick to Captain O to be a pain in the a**es of the infamous and now defunct warmongers that called themselves the crewbies or the crew.
The only one left is Redbutt Herpes who is obviously a masochist for getting slapped left and right every time he shows up.
I just want to clarify that I'm not being pretentious using the Captain O nick and I might change it back to Observandum for the future.

I'll be checking out the Connecticut-related threads and see if I can put some sense into the folks living there.
The bottom line as you correctly point out, is that foreign children being slaughtered every day by U.S./Zionist terrorists are not worth mentioning in the news but when karma hits back home in the U.S. the whole nation freaks out.
American society sickens me, so I'm happy to be living in exile in Europe. Krautland ain't no paradise either but compared to the USA it's a bit more civilized.
Captain O

Anonymous Proxy

#23900 Dec 15, 2012
UIdiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>You are a terrible person! I'm starting to understand how evil you Muslims really are! I hope Sharia law catches up with you, so you can experience getting your head sawed off!
I'm not a Muslim, dickhead. I'm Christian (Roman Catholic to be precise) and I stick to the teachings of Christ unlike fake Christians like you.

Now put that in your pipe and smoke it!
expat

Denver, CO

#23901 Dec 15, 2012
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a Muslim, dickhead. I'm Christian (Roman Catholic to be precise) and I stick to the teachings of Christ unlike fake Christians like you.
Now put that in your pipe and smoke it!
so do you follow in the priests footsteps and molest little boys?
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#23902 Dec 15, 2012
I see this poster been Using our Posters name as their own again and using my own as theirs own, you need to makeup your own poster name !

United States

#23903 Dec 15, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
First reason being, I believe in the creation of wealth, not the control of it. It is their money, their property so let them do with it what they want—that is part of being in a free society. If you don’t like what they are doing, don’t buy their product—part of being in a free society. I believe in competition and nobody competes more than Americans. The world is evolving. If you want to be left behind simply demand things stay the way they were. American autos have vastly improved because of foreign competition.
Secondly, look at all the impoverished countries across the world that couldn’t afford to buy our products if their lives depended on it. We are in the 21st century, if we want customers for our goods in the 22nd century then there needs to be some changes.
Third, China is communist now, but within the next 10 years that will change. We hear about the boom, but behind the scenes are huge unsolved problems (that is part of being communist and why it eventually rots away).
Fourth, we did fight them in Vietnam so we wouldn’t have to fight them here. In Jan 1945 there was one communist country in the world. Six years later they had nuclear weapons, more than half the world’s population and we were at war with them in Korea. We contained communism long enough for it to rot on its own and collapse. Since the collapse of the Soviet Union not one new communist country has been created.
If our US didn't bully, kill and/or plunder other smaller countries resources and just maybe then can make decent living and even buy our US products. You are our American ignorant war mongers/war-profiteering and other corrupted ill money hegemonic globalist agendas had ruined Americans and World livelihoods.

United States

#23904 Dec 15, 2012
UidiotRACEMAkeWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>It wasn't "hospitality" that you experienced in Australia. You see Sydney is the gayest place on the planet, formerly a penal colony. It would have been "hospitality" if you were offered a Vegemite sandwich, but the reality was; they wanted your Swedish Meatballs and Kielbasa! I bet you were walking around all bowlegged down there Forcey. ;)
USing my postor name again, can you make up your own poster name like you our US war monger animal /US militaristic fiend...BWHHahahhaaaa
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#23906 Dec 15, 2012
Captain O wrote:
A few kids get just got whacked in a school in Connecticut and the media is in a frenzy.
Gimme a break.
EVERY day innocent children are murdered by U.S. and Israeli terrorists in foreign countries throughout the world, but I never read or hear anyone expressing any empathy or sympathy with the victims and their traumatized parents.
Babykiller-in-Chief Obama has his death squads execute little children in remote villages in Afghanistan and this hypocritical f***er has the gall to hold a speech about the "tragedy" in Connecticut?!
How many children are being slaughtered, maimed or orphaned by U.S. allied terrorists in Syria every day?
I hope this shooting will serve as a wake-up call for some of my smug fellow countryfolk to rise up and put an end to the horrific crimes of the Washington regime.
We only ally with those syrians that the euros do cappy zero...Don't you love the fact that ham ass leader decided to boogie on out of Syria because he too could not stand ASSad?

probably due to things like this
----------

The Syrian regime has resorted increasingly to air strikes and artillery to stem the advancement of fighters on the ground.

----------

A senior Hamas leader, for the first time, has publicly rebuked longtime patron Syrian President Bashar Assad and expressed support for the "heroic" Syrian opposition.

"I salute the heroic Syrian people, who are striving for freedom, democracy and reform," Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh told thousands who attended a rally in Cairo in support of the Palestinians and Syrians.

Assad has long hosted and supported leaders of the Islamic militant movement, which rules the Gaza Strip, but the group has significantly reduced the presence of its exiled leaders in Syria since the start of the 11-month-old uprising against the Syrian regime, the Associated Press reports.

Haniyeh's speech was another sign of Hamas' drift away from longtime backers Iran and Syria, as it finds new allies in the region, the Associated Press reports.

Does your precious Hamas back the appropriate opposition

Cappy Zero?
ionu

Elizabethton, TN

#23907 Dec 15, 2012
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>I have had gay sex on more than one occasion with Force Majeure, I love his Swedish Meatballs and his petite kielbasa! Yummy mmmmmm.....:)
Are you the same poster who calls herself BTGOG?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You are of your father.....THE DEVIL 3 min Joe fortuna 129
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 5 min Johnny 2,924
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min BenAdam 793,354
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min USA Born 567,309
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min Here For Now 607,034
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 10 min mamma-san 221,520
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 12 min Rathore 38,047
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 97,408
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Pegasus 267,253
More from around the web