|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

JESUS wrote:
<quoted text>What a poor mastubating little worm you are.Does your "Constitootion"also contain an ammendment pertaining to the right to pull yourself? If not , it should. Americans do enough of it.
Thanks for the sermon on the mount, Jeebuz.

By your insipid posts, it's apparent that as a matter of public safety, the Australian government has also banned the use of sharp wit.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Bloody hell that was funny!
You always did enjoy a rousing homo reference, didn't you, Nelly?
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
Force Majeure really aggravate me! If I could just get the upper hand once I might find something intelligent or clever to say to him and teach him a lesson he'll never forget!
I think I can hear your mother calling from the kitchen for you to wake up and come to the breakfast table. Don't make her come to get you!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I can hear your mother calling from the kitchen for you to wake up and come to the breakfast table. Don't make her come to get you!
Ouch.

Call the burn unit.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

It's already on the way.

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Your definition of "nice people" is those who are civilized and don't tell you what an azzhole you and your shithole country are to your face.
You are probably used to even the nicest people referring to you as an ass and Iím sure the Aussies would oblige. We never heard one word of criticism about the US even though it was always in the news. We did hear several reports about close cooperation with the US and other countries and they seemed proud to be a part.

As soon as the Aussies picked up on our American accents they become exceptionally friendly. In fact I am certain if the Yabo from Perth were to express his views at the pub on the corner he would be wearing his ass for a hat.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Captain O wrote:
A few kids get just got whacked in a school in Connecticut and the media is in a frenzy.
Gimme a break.
I knew one of your filthy ilk would use that tragedy as a springboard for his supposed political agenda.
Force Majeure

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Captain O wrote:
A few kids get just got whacked in a school in Connecticut and the media is in a frenzy.
Gimme a break.
EVERY day innocent children are murdered by U.S. and Israeli terrorists in foreign countries throughout the world, but I never read or hear anyone expressing any empathy or sympathy with the victims and their traumatized parents.
Babykiller-in-Chief Obama has his death squads execute little children in remote villages in Afghanistan and this hypocritical f***er has the gall to hold a speech about the "tragedy" in Connecticut?!
How many children are being slaughtered, maimed or orphaned by U.S. allied terrorists in Syria every day?
I hope this shooting will serve as a wake-up call for some of my smug fellow countryfolk to rise up and put an end to the horrific crimes of the Washington regime.
Come gobble my Kielbasa and my Swedish Meatballs will knock some sence into you, as they bounce off your chin. ;)
DENG

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me more about the unicorn that was discovered in that shit hole, North Korea, piggly.
YAZ! IT IS A NOBLE STEED AND SOMETIMES IT TAKES ME TO THE RAINBOW. I OFTEN USE IT'S HORN AS A SADDLE.
UIdiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

Gresham, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

FAKE Manure Force wrote:
It's already on the way.
What your Kielbasa I'm ready for your Swedish Meatballs, try not bruise my chin with em this time!
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Annie Krack Head Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it was your mother on the street corner yelling "5 KRONA FOR A GUM JOB".(5.00 Krona =$.75 USD)

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Operation Southwind wrote:
DUNG,
Yes, that big ass Jew Candle Thing is lit each year for Chunuka, on US Federal Park Land, across from the White House.
You will NEVER see a Christian Nativity Scene presented on that same piece of US FEDERAL PARK LAND, only a stinking Jew candle thing.
Yet, all the dummies who claim to be Christians, but who are not followers of Jesus Christ, NEVER, EVER complain, because to them, Jew Poo, does not stink... it smells like roses and they adore it.
It isn't the Muslim who gets Christmas decorations in the town square banned, or, who make the schools change their holiday from CHRISTMAS VACATION, to "Winter" vacation, or, the school Christmas program changed to "winter program", it is the Jew.
It's the Muslim that flies airplanes into buildings and sets off roadside bombs and booby traps. Muslims are cowards. You are either a commie or a Muslim but definitely a coward. <¶-o

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Operation Northwoods wrote:
CAPTAIN O,
HERE IS THE CRYING SITE... care to post? I already did.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TRO29PV...
What an absolutely heartless, pathetic, ignorant fool. Why don't you create your own anti America, anti Jew, anti Israel thread and see how much traffic you get on it.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

1Us1,
Please do not fly my flag. You have no concept of the meaning of that flag, and the hundreds of thousands of Americans who have rediscovered that flag today.
FIRST OFF.....YOU, cannot prove that Muslims flew those planes into the towers, nor, into the Pentagon.
SECONDLY,....exactly where did these Muslims set off those "roadside bombs and booby traps", that you mentioned in your post?
In Clarksville, TN, or, Hendersonville, Ky, just outside of Ft. Campbell? Did you say Ft. Lewis, or, Ft. Polk?
Camp LeJeune? Maybe those rascally Muslims set off bombs on the base at Camp Pendleton?
Huh? You say that the Muslims set off roadside bombs and booby traps in Iraq, and Afghanistan? Why that does make sense, since they LIVE THERE.
By the way, what were your Jew Wall Street Banker Globalist controlled troops doing in Iraq and Afghanistan, anyway... neither government was involved in the INSIDE JOB attacks on your country, so, I have no idea in hell why your troops were over there, raping, torturing, and murdering the people of Iraq and Afghanistan.
I am not saying that your raping, torturing, murdering, empire building troops got what they deserved, but damn, it sure would have been better for them if they had just stayed at home and minded their own damn business.
:)
Your post gives you away jerk off. It's obvious you're not an American and don't live in America. You hide behind a proxy, because you're a coward and a liar. I think more than likely you're a camel jockey Muslim of some sort, but you may possibly be another ten nickel Chi Com propagandist. Either way, you're an asshole and nothing you say matters, because it's all lies and bullshit!
<¶-o

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Operation Nutless wrote:
1Us1,
empire building troops got what they deserved, but damn, it sure would have been better for them if they had just stayed at home and minded their own damn business.
What say, Dave?
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

1Us1,
Please do not fly my flag. You have no concept of the meaning of that flag, and the hundreds of thousands of Americans who have rediscovered that flag today.
FIRST OFF.....YOU, cannot prove that Muslims flew those planes into the towers, nor, into the Pentagon.
SECONDLY,....exactly where did these Muslims set off those "roadside bombs and booby traps", that you mentioned in your post?
In Clarksville, TN, or, Hendersonville, Ky, just outside of Ft. Campbell? Did you say Ft. Lewis, or, Ft. Polk?
Camp LeJeune? Maybe those rascally Muslims set off bombs on the base at Camp Pendleton?
Huh? You say that the Muslims set off roadside bombs and booby traps in Iraq, and Afghanistan? Why that does make sense, since they LIVE THERE.
By the way, what were your Jew Wall Street Banker Globalist controlled troops doing in Iraq and Afghanistan, anyway... neither government was involved in the INSIDE JOB attacks on your country, so, I have no idea in hell why your troops were over there, raping, torturing, and murdering the people of Iraq and Afghanistan.
I am not saying that your raping, torturing, murdering, empire building troops got what they deserved, but damn, it sure would have been better for them if they had just stayed at home and minded their own damn business.
First off...It has been proven that it was Muslims(one was Muhammed Atta) and PROUDLY CLAIMED by none other that old DEAD Bin Laden his own self...
Second...Obviously a DUMB question...No WMD's?? Tell that to the Kurds...
Let us see....The blind Sheik tried to take down the WTC in the USA.
Let us see...9/11, the WTC was taken down, BY MUSLIM EXTREMISTS...
Shall we talk about the so called "underwear bomber", or the "Shoe Bomber"???
What part of "We were ATTACKED" don't you get?
1990-91, Kuwait(a Muslim Country) was attacked and occupied by Iraqi Forces....I went into Kuwait City in 1991...You want to talk about Murder and rape??? I SAW WHAT THE IRAQIS DID TO THEIR FELLOW MUSLIMS!!!!!!!!!
2005, I was in Baghdad....99% of the people loved us and thanked us for getting rid of Saddam Insane.....
WHY???? Because Saddam tortured and murdered people simply for being Shi'ite and not Sunni..Just the wrong kind of Muslim...

You know(yes you do) you are a pathetic piece of garbage that Uncle Cowboy will be VERY HAPPY to take out...Hang your head in shame bitch....May someone use you like a Woman...
Force Majeure

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
First off...It has been proven that it was Muslims(one was Muhammed Atta) and PROUDLY CLAIMED by none other that old DEAD Bin Laden his own self...
Second...Obviously a DUMB question...No WMD's?? Tell that to the Kurds...
Let us see....The blind Sheik tried to take down the WTC in the USA.
Let us see...9/11, the WTC was taken down, BY MUSLIM EXTREMISTS...
Shall we talk about the so called "underwear bomber", or the "Shoe Bomber"???
What part of "We were ATTACKED" don't you get?
1990-91, Kuwait(a Muslim Country) was attacked and occupied by Iraqi Forces....I went into Kuwait City in 1991...You want to talk about Murder and rape??? I SAW WHAT THE IRAQIS DID TO THEIR FELLOW MUSLIMS!!!!!!!!!
2005, I was in Baghdad....99% of the people loved us and thanked us for getting rid of Saddam Insane.....
WHY???? Because Saddam tortured and murdered people simply for being Shi'ite and not Sunni..Just the wrong kind of Muslim...
You know(yes you do) you are a pathetic piece of garbage that Uncle Cowboy will be VERY HAPPY to take out...Hang your head in shame bitch....May someone use you like a Woman...
DENG has used me like a woman on more than a few occasions, but recently I slipped him my Kielbasa! You should have seen the look on his face, when he took my Swedish Meatballs across the chin! ;)
JESUS

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the sermon on the mount, Jeebuz.
By your insipid posts, it's apparent that as a matter of public safety, the Australian government has also banned the use of sharp wit.
Nope, just the use if guns. Nice to see your wonderful gun laws at work. Another few kides turned into salad, thanks to your ridiculous "right to bear arms".Ha Ha . Oh well. a few less to worry about.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

JESUS H CHRIST wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, just the use if guns. Nice to see your wonderful gun laws at work. Another few kides turned into salad, thanks to your ridiculous "right to bear arms".Ha Ha . Oh well. a few less to worry about.
You are a miserable little creature, you make light of a horrific tragedy, perpetrated by evil. You should be ashamed of yourself, but you're not and your dim witted sub intellect sees this terrible incident as an opportunity to proselytize your anti gun, anti American propaganda. I hope the day comes, that you fall victim to an extremely violent crime, that a gun could have saved you from. It wouldn't be any loss, just one less descendant of penal colony to kick around. I have never met an Aussie that wasn't at total waste of skin, but that's what you get when dealing with dreks that are descended from pure scum! <¶-o

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 19,421 - 19,440 of37,586
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

496 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min curiouslu 715,765
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 8 min Horny 114,510
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min gort 222,998
Sharing my wife's nude pics to be exposed 15 min Sanjai 18
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 15 min Lyndi 171,380
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 33 min truth 529,598
FeaturePoints Referral Code 37 min Brandon 2
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr JudgeNJury 255,492
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 16 hr Carly 107
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••