American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23801 Dec 14, 2012
A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
Another hugely pertinent question from the old 'war vet'.
Oooops! You spelled Force Majeure correctly!!!
DENG

United States

#23803 Dec 14, 2012
FAKE Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooops! I farted again!!!
ASS THAT ASS PLAY TENDS TO MAKE YOU INCONTINENT. TOO MUCH KIELBASA FOR YOU!
JESUS

Australia

#23804 Dec 14, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope no one breaks into your tar paper shack, hag. If so, just show them your lovely, self-righteous demeanor and at least they won't try rape, oinker.
What a poor mastubating little worm you are.Does your "Constitootion"also contain an ammendment pertaining to the right to pull yourself? If not , it should. Americans do enough of it.
JESUS

Australia

#23805 Dec 14, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
I love Australia and I would never tell them how they should live and what laws they should have—only the British would do that. We quit listening to the Brits in 1776, and we are not going to listen to their echoes from Australia.
Funny, You seem pretty happy to try and tell the rest of the world how to live and bahave.And for the record, Australia doesn't love you back.

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#23806 Dec 14, 2012
JESUS wrote:
<quoted text>Funny, You seem pretty happy to try and tell the rest of the world how to live and bahave.And for the record, Australia doesn't love you back.
When I was in Australia everyone was pretty nice. Obviously I didn’t meet you.

Every country in the world expresses their opinion on how they want the world to be, ours just carries more weight.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23807 Dec 14, 2012
JESUS wrote:
<quoted text>Does your "Constitootion"also contain an ammendment pertaining to the right to pull yourself? If not , it should.
Bloody hell that was funny!
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23808 Dec 14, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
When I was in Australia everyone was pretty nice.
Your definition of "nice people" is those who are civilized and don't tell you what an azzhole you and your shithole country are to your face.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#23809 Dec 14, 2012
JESUS wrote:
<quoted text>What a poor mastubating little worm you are.Does your "Constitootion"also contain an ammendment pertaining to the right to pull yourself? If not , it should. Americans do enough of it.
Thanks for the sermon on the mount, Jeebuz.

By your insipid posts, it's apparent that as a matter of public safety, the Australian government has also banned the use of sharp wit.

An NFL Fan

USA

#23810 Dec 14, 2012
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Bloody hell that was funny!
You always did enjoy a rousing homo reference, didn't you, Nelly?
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23811 Dec 14, 2012
A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
Force Majeure really aggravate me! If I could just get the upper hand once I might find something intelligent or clever to say to him and teach him a lesson he'll never forget!
I think I can hear your mother calling from the kitchen for you to wake up and come to the breakfast table. Don't make her come to get you!

An NFL Fan

USA

#23812 Dec 14, 2012
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I can hear your mother calling from the kitchen for you to wake up and come to the breakfast table. Don't make her come to get you!
Ouch.

Call the burn unit.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23813 Dec 14, 2012
It's already on the way.

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#23814 Dec 14, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Your definition of "nice people" is those who are civilized and don't tell you what an azzhole you and your shithole country are to your face.
You are probably used to even the nicest people referring to you as an ass and I’m sure the Aussies would oblige. We never heard one word of criticism about the US even though it was always in the news. We did hear several reports about close cooperation with the US and other countries and they seemed proud to be a part.

As soon as the Aussies picked up on our American accents they become exceptionally friendly. In fact I am certain if the Yabo from Perth were to express his views at the pub on the corner he would be wearing his ass for a hat.

An NFL Fan

USA

#23816 Dec 14, 2012
Captain O wrote:
A few kids get just got whacked in a school in Connecticut and the media is in a frenzy.
Gimme a break.
I knew one of your filthy ilk would use that tragedy as a springboard for his supposed political agenda.
Force Majeure

United States

#23817 Dec 14, 2012
Captain O wrote:
A few kids get just got whacked in a school in Connecticut and the media is in a frenzy.
Gimme a break.
EVERY day innocent children are murdered by U.S. and Israeli terrorists in foreign countries throughout the world, but I never read or hear anyone expressing any empathy or sympathy with the victims and their traumatized parents.
Babykiller-in-Chief Obama has his death squads execute little children in remote villages in Afghanistan and this hypocritical f***er has the gall to hold a speech about the "tragedy" in Connecticut?!
How many children are being slaughtered, maimed or orphaned by U.S. allied terrorists in Syria every day?
I hope this shooting will serve as a wake-up call for some of my smug fellow countryfolk to rise up and put an end to the horrific crimes of the Washington regime.
Come gobble my Kielbasa and my Swedish Meatballs will knock some sence into you, as they bounce off your chin. ;)
DENG

United States

#23818 Dec 14, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me more about the unicorn that was discovered in that shit hole, North Korea, piggly.
YAZ! IT IS A NOBLE STEED AND SOMETIMES IT TAKES ME TO THE RAINBOW. I OFTEN USE IT'S HORN AS A SADDLE.
UIdiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#23819 Dec 14, 2012
FAKE Manure Force wrote:
It's already on the way.
What your Kielbasa I'm ready for your Swedish Meatballs, try not bruise my chin with em this time!
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#23820 Dec 14, 2012
Annie Krack Head Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it was your mother on the street corner yelling "5 KRONA FOR A GUM JOB".(5.00 Krona =$.75 USD)

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#23825 Dec 14, 2012
Operation Southwind wrote:
DUNG,
Yes, that big ass Jew Candle Thing is lit each year for Chunuka, on US Federal Park Land, across from the White House.
You will NEVER see a Christian Nativity Scene presented on that same piece of US FEDERAL PARK LAND, only a stinking Jew candle thing.
Yet, all the dummies who claim to be Christians, but who are not followers of Jesus Christ, NEVER, EVER complain, because to them, Jew Poo, does not stink... it smells like roses and they adore it.
It isn't the Muslim who gets Christmas decorations in the town square banned, or, who make the schools change their holiday from CHRISTMAS VACATION, to "Winter" vacation, or, the school Christmas program changed to "winter program", it is the Jew.
It's the Muslim that flies airplanes into buildings and sets off roadside bombs and booby traps. Muslims are cowards. You are either a commie or a Muslim but definitely a coward. <¦-o

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Since: Jul 08

USA

#23826 Dec 14, 2012
Operation Northwoods wrote:
CAPTAIN O,
HERE IS THE CRYING SITE... care to post? I already did.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TRO29PV...
What an absolutely heartless, pathetic, ignorant fool. Why don't you create your own anti America, anti Jew, anti Israel thread and see how much traffic you get on it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 30 min old_moose 15,223
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 54 min Gabriel 983,022
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Michael 683,541
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 3 hr Doctor REALITY 5
Dan Gilbert: Get off your arrogant (BLEEP!) B4 ... 3 hr Awesome Facts 5
Venting Against FAKE Americans 3 hr Awesome Facts 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Born Again Past JW 619,683
More from around the web