American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
DENG

United States

#23779 Dec 13, 2012
FAKE Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy, big fella. Bed Pan is fully capable of making an ass of himself without your assistance.
YOU ARE FULLY CAPABLE OF INSERTING YOUR KIELBASA IN MALE ASS, WITHOUT ANYONE'S ASSISTANCE.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#23780 Dec 14, 2012
IT'S BACK ACROSS THE NORTH DAKOTA BALLISTIC MISSILES AGAIN!!

WHAT'S WITH THIS "NORTH" KOREA WEATHER SATELLITE???

DOES IT MEAN THE WEATHER SATELLITE LIKES "NORTH"???

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#23781 Dec 14, 2012
JESUS H CHRIST wrote:
A century from now all of you will be dead, your arguments, fighting, political crap and wars will have proved meaningless- as always. Try taking a week off with your families,fly a kite and be nice to one another..
oh well I tried..
see you all soon.
JESUS.
PS,- americans- You DON"T have the right to bear arms- that's just plain STUPID
God Bless.
Maybe if you commies had your own Constitution, you could have the right to arms. Instead you'll have to settle for the right to arm bears, commie!
DENG

Nanjing, China

#23782 Dec 14, 2012
SO WHAT ABOUT THESE SLOW USA THINKERS HERE???
DENG

Nanjing, China

#23783 Dec 14, 2012
Syria Rebels Holding Reporter Threaten Attacks on Russians

THEY ARE ALQAEDA AND OTHER FANATICAL TERRORISTS, AND THE EUROPEAN AND THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENTS RECOGNIZE THE TERRORISTS AS THE LEGITIMATE REPRESENTITIVES OF THE SYRIA PEOPLE; NO SHIT.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#23784 Dec 14, 2012
Watch: Obama lights Hanukkah candles at White House

US president hosts leaders of Jewish community for festive Hanukkah ceremony

Yitzhak Benhorin
Published: 12.14.12, 09:12 / Israel News

Tweet

WASHINGTON - US President Barack Obama on Thursday reiterated his commitment to Israel's security at a festive Hanukkah ceremony held at the White House.

"America's support for our friend and ally Israel remains unshakable during these difficult times," he said.

WHY WOULD HE WANT TO DO THAT, IN THE CHRISTIAN WHITE HOUSE???
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#23785 Dec 14, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
14Dec12.....
.....Some 'farmer Friends' of da family of KimJungUn (fatPhucker) were given monies to build outHouses for the 'slave' riceWorkers on selected farms.
ps:....After the outHouses were built, it wasn't tooo long and KimJungUn was asking for rent to be paid by the servents living in the downStairs of the outHouses.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Has Doc Hypocrite thanked you for bringing him his oil yet?

Merry Christmas and thanks, once again BobLoblah
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#23786 Dec 14, 2012
DENG wrote:
Yitzhak Benhorin
Tweet
WASHINGTON - US President Barack Obama on Thursday reiterated his commitment to Israel's security at a festive Hanukkah ceremony held at the White House.
"America's support for our friend and ally Israel remains unshakable during these difficult times," he said.
WHY WOULD HE WANT TO DO THAT, IN THE CHRISTIAN WHITE HOUSE???
Because as an American he's tolerant of most all others...

You should try it dengster
JESUS

Perth, Australia

#23787 Dec 14, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The Constitution says otherwise, so save your fetid breath,'Jesus'.
Oh well, let's hope you don't get shot by someone upholding your ridiculous "cosititootion"
Idiotic brainwashed Americans.-Nothing more pathetic.
Lock and Load Y'All !
JESUS

Perth, Australia

#23788 Dec 14, 2012
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have the right to tell me what I have a right to do, commie. <¦-o
Yes I do.I'm the son of God. You're just an idiotic ill-educated american waste of space. What a pity Dad neglected to sink the Mayflower. Your silly misguided nation might not have happened. Hey, I kmow. How about another civil war? We're getting a bit bored up here.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#23789 Dec 14, 2012
Operation Northwoods wrote:
NFL Sports Loon,
Again, I ask... what have I stated about Jews that is not factual?

Answer the question... what have I stated about Jews that is not factual?
Even a simpleminded little moron, such as you, should be able to answer the question.
Still trying the rhetorical question ploy, thick one? As I stated, I've seen your ilk before and bought the t shirt, redneck.
Your party official makes you play it by the book, doesn't he?

An NFL Fan

USA

#23790 Dec 14, 2012
JESUS wrote:
<quoted text>Oh well, let's hope you don't get shot by someone upholding your ridiculous "cosititootion"
Idiotic brainwashed Americans.-Nothing more pathetic.
Lock and Load Y'All !
I hope no one breaks into your tar paper shack, hag. If so, just show them your lovely, self-righteous demeanor and at least they won't try rape, oinker.

An NFL Fan

USA

#23791 Dec 14, 2012
Operation Nutless wrote:
Dave C,
If Communism sucks, why aren't you out there at the nearest Federal Building, protesting our jobs being sent to Communist Vietnam, where they earn about 30 cents an hour making $40 Arrow Shirts, and $35 Arrow ties, and $50 Crofts and Barrows pants?
I have never seen a statement from you critical of the globalists, or, the Jew bankers who off shored our jobs. Why is that, if you are so against Communism?
Again, if Communism sucks, then, why did your GEORGE W. BUSH (and don't tell me that you didn't vote for that bastard), plunge us so far into debt to the Communist Chinese? Why did George W. Bush, RAMP UP THE TRADE DEFICIT WITH CHINA?
When Ronald Reagan was president in 1986, our trade deficit with Communist China was only SIX MILLION DOLLARS for that year!
When Bill Clinton left office in 2000, our trade deficit with Communist China was 83 BILLION dollars for that year.
When your asshole buddy, George W. Bush left office, in 2008, THE US TRADE DEFICIT FOR 2008 WITH COMMUNIST CHINA was..... 268 BILLION DOLLARS!
So, since I know that you are a Republican, you have some explaining to do.
How can you sit on your ass, and let your country be bought and owned by the Communist Chinese, and you not even protest to your Congressman, your Senator, or, carry a sign at the Federal Courthouse in protest? eh?
Communists are bad, right? Then, why did your Republican party vote to give the Communist Chinese ----PERMANENT---PREFERRED TRADING PARTNER STATUS?
Before the Republicans voted to make the Preferred Trading Status permanent, it was voted on each year,...and passed each year... but then, your Republican buddies made it Permanent. How come did they do that, when Communists are so damn bad?
Then, too, why would your government borrow so much money from the Communist Chinese?
Boy, I, too, used to think that the Communists were bad. I volunteered to go "Kill a Commie for Christ", because your government told me that if I didn't fight them in Vietnam, that we would be fighting them on the streets of America.
I fell for that line of crap as a dumb ass 17 year old Marine.
Nice speech, dullard. Do you stand on a wobbly chair in your greasy kitchen to deliver your sermons?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#23792 Dec 14, 2012
DENG wrote:

Yitzhak Benhorin

Tweet

WHY WOULD HE WANT TO DO THAT, IN THE CHRISTIAN WHITE HOUSE??

THE UNITED STATES IS A CHRISTIAN COUNTRY, OR IS IT, WHEN IT KOWTOWS TO THE VIOLENT TRIBE OCCUPYING PALESTINE LIKE IT DOES???
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Because as an American he's tolerant of most all others...
You should try it dengster

An NFL Fan

USA

#23794 Dec 14, 2012
DENG wrote:
DENG wrote:
Yitzhak Benhorin
Tweet

WHY WOULD HE WANT TO DO THAT, IN THE CHRISTIAN WHITE HOUSE??
THE UNITED STATES IS A CHRISTIAN COUNTRY, OR IS IT, WHEN IT KOWTOWS TO THE VIOLENT TRIBE OCCUPYING PALESTINE LIKE IT DOES???
<quoted text>
Tell me more about the unicorn that was discovered in that shit hole, North Korea, piggly.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23795 Dec 14, 2012
digisondre wrote:
<quoted text>HOW many young girls and women have been killed by islamic followers becuz they wanted to go to school and learn?dDo you have the numbers for that?
How many students have been killed by gun-totting, Joan Wayne wanna-be's in the American schools, colleges, and universities? dDo you have the numbers for that or do you simply quote "LOTS" - "REALLY LOTS" - or "LOTS and LOTS"?
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23796 Dec 14, 2012
A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi! I'm back again.

I haven't learned anything new since yesterday so I'll just be looking for the people I don't like and replying to them with personal insults and slander - as I've done every day since I joined Topix.

Maybe I'll stumble onto some knowledge today or simply read what others have to say and pretend it was my idea. But until then I'll just carry on as usual.
We sort of figured that out already, Bed Pan.

An NFL Fan

USA

#23797 Dec 14, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
How many students have been killed by gun-totting, Joan Wayne wanna-be's in the American schools, colleges, and universities? dDo you have the numbers for that or do you simply quote "LOTS" - "REALLY LOTS" - or "LOTS and LOTS"?
Another hugely pertinent question from the old 'war vet'. If you had a wife, you'd treat her according to Muslim rules, wouldn't you Nelly?

An NFL Fan

USA

#23798 Dec 14, 2012
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
We sort of figured that out already, Bed Pan.
'we'?

Are you still setting up your flaccid punchlines, or have you completely lost it in your world of lies, old flamer?

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#23799 Dec 14, 2012
Operation Northwoods wrote:
Dave C,
If Communism sucks, why aren't you out there at the nearest Federal Building, protesting our jobs being sent to Communist Vietnam, where they earn about 30 cents an hour making $40 Arrow Shirts, and $35 Arrow ties, and $50 Crofts and Barrows pants?
I have never seen a statement from you critical of the globalists, or, the Jew bankers who off shored our jobs. Why is that, if you are so against Communism?
Again, if Communism sucks, then, why did your GEORGE W. BUSH (and don't tell me that you didn't vote for that bastard), plunge us so far into debt to the Communist Chinese? Why did George W. Bush, RAMP UP THE TRADE DEFICIT WITH CHINA?
When Ronald Reagan was president in 1986, our trade deficit with Communist China was only SIX MILLION DOLLARS for that year!
When Bill Clinton left office in 2000, our trade deficit with Communist China was 83 BILLION dollars for that year.
When your asshole buddy, George W. Bush left office, in 2008, THE US TRADE DEFICIT FOR 2008 WITH COMMUNIST CHINA was..... 268 BILLION DOLLARS!
So, since I know that you are a Republican, you have some explaining to do.
How can you sit on your ass, and let your country be bought and owned by the Communist Chinese, and you not even protest to your Congressman, your Senator, or, carry a sign at the Federal Courthouse in protest? eh?
Communists are bad, right? Then, why did your Republican party vote to give the Communist Chinese ----PERMANENT---PREFERRED TRADING PARTNER STATUS?
Before the Republicans voted to make the Preferred Trading Status permanent, it was voted on each year,...and passed each year... but then, your Republican buddies made it Permanent. How come did they do that, when Communists are so damn bad?
Then, too, why would your government borrow so much money from the Communist Chinese?
Boy, I, too, used to think that the Communists were bad. I volunteered to go "Kill a Commie for Christ", because your government told me that if I didn't fight them in Vietnam, that we would be fighting them on the streets of America.
I fell for that line of crap as a dumb ass 17 year old Marine.
Now, I don't fall for the line of shit that the government serves up and wants us all to believe. I am sorry, that you, still do.
First reason being, I believe in the creation of wealth, not the control of it. It is their money, their property so let them do with it what they want—that is part of being in a free society. If you don’t like what they are doing, don’t buy their product—part of being in a free society. I believe in competition and nobody competes more than Americans. The world is evolving. If you want to be left behind simply demand things stay the way they were. American autos have vastly improved because of foreign competition.

Secondly, look at all the impoverished countries across the world that couldn’t afford to buy our products if their lives depended on it. We are in the 21st century, if we want customers for our goods in the 22nd century then there needs to be some changes.

Third, China is communist now, but within the next 10 years that will change. We hear about the boom, but behind the scenes are huge unsolved problems (that is part of being communist and why it eventually rots away).

Fourth, we did fight them in Vietnam so we wouldn’t have to fight them here. In Jan 1945 there was one communist country in the world. Six years later they had nuclear weapons, more than half the world’s population and we were at war with them in Korea. We contained communism long enough for it to rot on its own and collapse. Since the collapse of the Soviet Union not one new communist country has been created.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Joe Fortuna 88,183
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min New Age Spiritual... 977,344
I still LOVE YOU SO MUCH, Ewa, Honey 44 min Doctor REALITY 5
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 hr Buck Crick 575
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 184,737
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 1 hr Buck Crick 150
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr confrinting with ... 665,354
More from around the web