American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23746 Dec 13, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
If it wasn’t for the money Cuban Americans were sending to their relatives still living in Cuba, the economic system there would have collapsed long ago.
Wonderful people those Cubans! Or were you trying to make a "negative" a point? Oh! I see! You think Cubans living in the United Snakes should "buy American" and not send their U.S. earned money to communist Cuba.

I guess you'll have to suck on it.
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Where were you born and are you eligible to vote in US elections?
What difference would it make? You claim that Obama was born in Kenya and that he is a Moslem, yet he is the president of the United Snakes ...... not once but TWICE!

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#23747 Dec 13, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonderful people those Cubans! Or were you trying to make a "negative" a point? Oh! I see! You think Cubans living in the United Snakes should "buy American" and not send their U.S. earned money to communist Cuba.
I guess you'll have to suck on it.
<quoted text>
What difference would it make? You claim that Obama was born in Kenya and that he is a Moslem, yet he is the president of the United Snakes ...... not once but TWICE!
I would never make a negative point. My point is that if it wasn’t for the political clout of Cuban Americans we probably wouldn’t have sanctions on Cuba, yet Cuban Americans are the ones sending money to relatives in communist Cuba which is helping to keep it economically afloat.

How much money dose a person make in a day in Cuba?

Well, we Cubans don't calculate it per day. We are paid by the month.

I am a physician and I earned 350 pesos per month. That makes 11.60 per day. After the fall of the soviet Union, prices blew up.
An egg cost 1 peso and the rest of the basic needs around that.

We survive by our skills. Nonprofessional people usually work in personal things, like making plumber, carpenter, etc, works. But the materials to work with are usually "solved" from the State, which is the owner of everything.
People steal from the State because it is the only way to survive and is the only one that has something. We can say that the corruption is complete. Everybody steals. Today, even the members of the MIN INT ( State Security )
It is a matter of survival

Officially, there is no inflation in Cuba, but my wife paid once 40 pesos for a bunch of bananas and avocados.

Most people earn 148 pesos, or around that . To survive many people work in something else. In the case of doctors we are very limited because we don't know anything else except our profession, which we are strictly forbidden from private practice, as you all know

A pair of shoes, home made, can cost 100 pesos or more. Some people make shoes at home, but they must get the materials from somebody, and don't ask how that other person got them
Source(s):
Cuban

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

Workers paradise! Why aren't you there?

BTW- I never claimed Obama was anything beyond the first Black President of the US.

Vista, Ca.

#23748 Dec 13, 2012
A little more from the workers paradise

You can tell that not much.
The lowest level makes 95 pesos per month. That makes 3.15 per day, which is nothing.

Officially, according to the government, there is no inflation, but as everyone knows, the comunists give only their own statistics and figures, based on what is convenient for the regime

Especially since the fall of the soviet union, poor old fidel was forced, much against his will, to depenalize the use of the dollar. Before that, if the police surprised you with dollars you had 8 years in the tank

Cuba has one of the highest levels of suicides in America, but this is carefully concealed by the media in Cuba

A cousin of mine worked in the translation of information received there, and she tells me that when she took the information to the censors, they told her: "This is not good. Remove it. This is bad too. Remove it."
At the end, only a very minimal amount of twisted information was released
Source(s):
Cuban

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

This is what happens when you put politicians in charge of your money.

Vista, Ca.

#23749 Dec 13, 2012
How much do Vietnamese earn
http://www.lonelyplanet.com/thorntree/thread....

Bottomline—Communism sucks!
JESUS

Perth, Australia

#23751 Dec 13, 2012
A century from now all of you will be dead, your arguments, fighting, political crap and wars will have proved meaningless- as always. Try taking a week off with your families,fly a kite and be nice to one another..
oh well I tried..
see you all soon.
JESUS.

PS,- americans- You DON"T have the right to bear arms- that's just plain STUPID
God Bless.

Vista, Ca.

#23752 Dec 13, 2012
JESUS wrote:
A century from now all of you will be dead, your arguments, fighting, political crap and wars will have proved meaningless- as always. Try taking a week off with your families,fly a kite and be nice to one another..
oh well I tried..
see you all soon.
JESUS.
God Bless.
But you said "Render unto Caesar...

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#23753 Dec 13, 2012
JESUS wrote:
A
The Constitution says otherwise, so save your fetid breath,'Jesus'.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23754 Dec 13, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
I would never make a negative point.
Good for you.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#23755 Dec 13, 2012
CONGRESSMAN: STATE DEPT HIDING BENGHAZI SURVIVORS... Typical liberals, hide the truth.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#23761 Dec 13, 2012
IT'S TOO BAD THE MOBSTERS AND MURDERERS IN WASHINGTON D.C. CANNOT GET THEIR CRIMINALS IN SPACE ANY LONGER AND MUST HIRE RUSSIA FOR THAT TOO.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#23762 Dec 13, 2012
YEP, NO CONSTITUTION IN AMERICA, REPLACED BY THE PATRIOT ACT; NO REAL FREEDOM THERE AS THE PLACE IS RUN BY NAZI-LIKE THUGS.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#23765 Dec 13, 2012
THE WORD MARRIAGE IMPLIES MAN AND WOMAN, NOT MAN AND MAN OR WOMAN AND WOMAN; IT JUST SHOWS HOW THE FAR-RIGHT, ZIONIST-JEW-CONTROLLED U.S. MEDIA TRIES TO DESTROY THE FABRIC OF THE UNITED STATES CHRISTIAN SOCIETY.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#23770 Dec 13, 2012
JESUS wrote:
oh well I tried..
see you all soon.
JESUS.
God Bless.
You don't have the right to tell me what I have a right to do, commie. <¦-o
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23772 Dec 13, 2012
Operation Northwoods wrote:
NFL Sports Loon,
Even a simpleminded little moron, such as you, should be able to answer the question.
Easy, big fella. Bed Pan is fully capable of making an ass of himself without your assistance.
digisondre

Glen Allen, VA

#23774 Dec 13, 2012
Deng wrote:
"US military deaths in Afghanistan at 1,534"
NOTHING BUT LIES.
US military deaths in Afghanistan at 1,534
By The Associated Press – 18 hours ago
As of Tuesday, June 28, 2011, at least 1,534 members of the U.S. military had died in Afghanistan as a result of the U.S. invasion of Afghanistan in late 2001, according to an Associated Press count.
The AP count is two more than the Defense Department's tally, last updated Tuesday at 10 a.m. EDT.
At least 1,269 military service members have died in Afghanistan as a result of hostile action, according to the military's numbers.
Outside of Afghanistan, the department reports at least 99 more members of the U.S. military have died in support of Operation Enduring Freedom. Of those, 11 were the result of hostile action.
The AP count of total OEF casualties outside of Afghanistan is one less than the department's tally.
The Defense Department also counts two military civilian deaths.
Since the start of U.S. military operations in Afghanistan, 12,306 U.S. service members have been wounded in hostile action, according to the Defense Department.
HOW many young girls and women have been killed by islamic followers becuz they wanted to go to school and learn?dDo you have the numbers for that?
digisondre

Glen Allen, VA

#23775 Dec 13, 2012
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare you call the raping of an Iraqi girl as "acting".
Let me ask you: Did the person who raped you when you were a child also just "acting"?
dont u idiots know when u r looking at a faked video?or is it "they cant post anything on the internet that isnt true!ha!
digisondre

Glen Allen, VA

#23776 Dec 13, 2012
Deng wrote:
AS THE WORLD CAN SEE BY THE OUTDATED RAMBLINGS BELOW THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS STANDING IN THE WAY OF HUMAN PROGRESS.
<quoted text>
shouldnt u spell your name dung?why go to this page if you dont agree?trolling?
digisondre

Glen Allen, VA

#23777 Dec 13, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
Hey Andy Muck,
why do you pretend to be a woman on Topix !?!?!?!?
why did you lie about your military service in Vietnam ?!?!?!?!?
why did you flee the USA !?!?!?!?!?
why do you support extremists and terrorists!?!?!?!?
why did you lie about being in Iran during the Islamic Revolution!?!?!
why do you claim to be a peace activist and then applaud the killing of civilians by suicide bombers and IED's !?!?!?!??!
why do you applaud the killing of American and NATO troops !??!?!?!
why do you have a bizarre obsession with rectums and sticking things in them !?!??!!?
why do you think it is OK for a man to hit a woman !?!??!?!
<quoted text>
yeah what he said!WHY?
DENG

United States

#23778 Dec 13, 2012
Operation Southwind wrote:
Deng,
Sorry, that should have been " xiao "
GO F*CK YOURSELF IDIOT, NO ONE CARES ABOUT WHAT IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MORON!
DENG

United States

#23779 Dec 13, 2012
FAKE Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy, big fella. Bed Pan is fully capable of making an ass of himself without your assistance.
YOU ARE FULLY CAPABLE OF INSERTING YOUR KIELBASA IN MALE ASS, WITHOUT ANYONE'S ASSISTANCE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Mirror Mirror Walls 26,105
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Gods r Delusion x... 685,739
I hate Haiti (Jan '10) 39 min Anne Nonymiss 109
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 50 min nanoanomaly 985,687
"BIGGEST SCAM in WORLD HISTORY...." 1 hr YTube 1st 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Here For Now 619,748
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 2 hr Doctor REALITY 26
More from around the web