American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
UidiotRACEMAkeWO RLDPEACE

United States

#23720 Dec 12, 2012
The below is just tip of the iceberg .

UNITED STATES INTERVENTIONS SINCE 1945:
MILITARY INTERVENTIONS, COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS
Hiroshima and Nagasaki (Japan), Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Congo/Zaire, Brazil,
Greece, Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East TImor, Nicaragua,
Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, Argentina, Ghana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria

"If Nuremberg were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged."
Noam Chomsky

United States

#23721 Dec 12, 2012
"American policymakers, setting themselves up as guardians of the world system, are more inclined than ever to simply disregard international laws and conventions if they get in the way of unrivaled military supremacy. Every instance of U.S. armed intervention ... represents a flagrant violation of regional treaties and laws, not to mention the UN Charter itself, which explicitly prohibits military attacks against sovereign nations - for example, Grenada, Nicaragua, Haiti, Panama, Serbia, and Iraq. In any event, the U.S. has consistently shown its contempt for international bodies, agreements, and procedures that might conflict with its hegemonic aspirations."
Carl Boggs
DENG

Edmonds, WA

#23722 Dec 12, 2012
Operation Northwoods wrote:
NFL Sports Loon,
Again, I ask... what have I stated about Jews that is not factual?
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU'VE STATED, RATHER WHAT YOU'VE OMITTED; AND THAT'S YOUR LATENT HOMOSEXUALITY! YOU NEED TO TAKE A RIDE ON MY UNICORN, I'LL TAKE YOU OUT FOR SOME OF FORCE MAJEURE'S SWEDISH MEATBALLS AND KIELBASA!

Edmonds, WA

#23723 Dec 12, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah! Your OTHER talent; dumping useless spam to cover your illiteracy.
Do you think you're fooling anyone, dullard?
I can't help it I'm so gay, that I'm always thinking about cock and that gets my wires crossed.
Force Majeure

Edmonds, WA

#23724 Dec 12, 2012
FAKE UidiotRACEMAkeWORLDPEACE wrote:
"American policymakers, setting themselves up as guardians of the world system, are more inclined than ever to simply disregard international laws and conventions if they get in the way of unrivaled military supremacy. Every instance of U.S. armed intervention ... represents a flagrant violation of regional treaties and laws, not to mention the UN Chartetr itself, which explicitly prohibits military attacks against sovereign nations - for example, Grenada, Nicaragua, Haiti, Panama, Serbia, and Iraq. In any event, the U.S. has consistently shown its contempt for international bodies, agreements, and procedures that might conflict with its hegemonic aspirations."
Carl Boggs
You silly little twink! ;)

United States

#23725 Dec 12, 2012
[QUOTE who="FAKE MAJORERE]<quoted text>You silly little twink! ;)[/QUOTE]

John Stockwell, former CIA official (FROM HIS INTERVIEWS...

The CIA had been running thousands of operations over the years... all designed to disrupt, destabilize, or modify the activities of other countries... But they are all illegal and they all disrupt the normal functioning, often the democratic functioning, of other societies. They raise serious questions about the moral responsibility of the United States in the international society of nations.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23726 Dec 12, 2012
UidiotRACEMAkeWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>There own demise, the faster these corrupted US warmongers/war-for-profiters/U S war supporters, the US Neocon/ neo-malthusians ... be put in jail for war crimes against humanity the better world humanity will be
Well said!
A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
I've invested my whole life (so far) into being an idiot. I see no reason to change now.
Don't put yourself down so hard. You might get hit by a bolt of lightening and discover a better purpose for your pathetic exsistance.
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
We couldn't care less if anyone wants to trade with Cuba
Really? Then why did the CIA Cuba section boss shoot himself when he was told the number of European tourists flocking to Cuba each year?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#23727 Dec 12, 2012
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said!
<quoted text>
locking to Cuba each year?
Anything but answer for your lies about being a Vietnam combat veteran, Nelly?
Alex Jones

Plymouth, NH

#23728 Dec 13, 2012
Fatboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hehehe!....but point taken...many STILL blames you for stealing Iraqi oil so i was trying to defend your honour by showing that the biggest profiteers of Iraqi oil today was those who opposed your invasion...Russia,France and China....but nowadays no one seems to click links...so utter fail:o)
<quoted text>
Likewise my friend!
Thanks Fatboy that point has been repeated Ad nauseam. Some are just to dense and unwilling to accept it.
It's due to their hate you know. They hate the truth almost as much as they hate America(and of course , those magical mystical zionist). They're mostly grand growling hypocrites, well... maybe not grand :-)

but speaking of growlers stop in some day and try some of our "homegrown"

http://ifmycoastercouldtalk.bangordailynews.c...
Alex Jones

Plymouth, NH

#23729 Dec 13, 2012
Guy,
One of you. earlier, said exactly the same thing about the Chinese aircraft carrier, under a different posting name in the forum.
You called the aircraft carrier, "second hand", and so did that poster. Which, of course, that poster could have been you under a different name.
I posted a lengthy reply which ripped apart that "second hand" crap about the carrier. That must be a talking point put out by some group, either government, or, fascist right wing, because that carrier is not second hand at all.
The carrier, which I named earlier, in another post, was being built in the Ukraine, along about 1996, 1998, if I remember correctly. If you want the exact year, then you look it up, I posted it once, ain't going to go fetch for you dummies again.
The Chinese bought the carrier before it was completed. It was towed to China, where it was finished.
The Chinese paid extra to get the blueprints of the carrier so that they can manufacture more, on their own.
As for the quality of goods made in China. Yes, some of the goods that were made in the US, by Americans were of better quality, before our jobs were off shored to China by the Jew Wall Street Bankers, and Jew Corporate heads.
They went to China for the 30 cent an hour labor wage. They cut quality, to get goods made cheaply so that the Jews could bring the goods back into the US and sell them at the same price as that of when it was made in America by Americans.
So, if the quality of a good coming from China is not up to par, then it is not the fault of the Chinese, it is the Jew who is bringing those goods in to the US and demanding that the Chinese make it cheaply.
Case in point. I owned a Chinese made SKS rifle. It was a fine rifle for the purpose that it was built. It was made on Russian machinery imported by the Chinese, and of mostly Russian parts, or, Chinese parts of identical quality made on that Russian machinery.
Another case in point. The Chinese, probably with the help of Jew spies, have the best cruise missile. Their design is 15 years ahead of our own. One at least one occasion, the US has tried to buy the Chinese cruise missile, but failed to do so.
So, MADE IN CHINA, can be of poor quality, if the globalist Jews have forced the Chinese to produce goods on the cheap, or, MADE IN CHINA can be of excellent quality, if Made by the Chinese, for the Chinese, as in the case of the
http://asw.newpacificinstitute.org/...
CHINESE made stuff looks pretty good. Hey, January 11th is coming, wonder what we will see next from the Chinese military in the way of a weapons test?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Etwz0VNjS6kXX
Nope, don't think that I would want to piss these people off....
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The fact is China made crap is just that,crap and their second hand ...old technology aircraft carrier is about as unimpressive as it gets. They landed their first aircraft on it about a month ago whoooopeee..a feat done by other countries nearly 3/4s of a century ago.

As far as Russian junk is concerned, is there anything they're known for? I mean besides Vodka and weapons that is? Do they produce anything of quality ? or have the magical mystical zionists forced them to make junk only as well?

But you are correct I wouldn't want to piss the chinese off, they're too busy helping squeeze the Iranians by buying up all the Saudi and Iraqi oil that we allow to leave the gulf region to produce all those cheap goods. Btw how much stuff do you own from china?
Alex Jones

Plymouth, NH

#23730 Dec 13, 2012
Guy,
One of you. earlier, said exactly the same thing about the Chinese aircraft carrier, under a different posting name in the forum.
You called the aircraft carrier, "second hand", and so did that poster. Which, of course, that poster could have been you under a different name.
I posted a lengthy reply which ripped apart that "second hand" crap about the carrier. That must be a talking point put out by some group, either government, or, fascist right wing, because that carrier is not second hand at all.
The carrier, which I named earlier, in another post, was being built in the Ukraine, along about 1996, 1998, if I remember correctly. If you want the exact year, then you look it up, I posted it once, ain't going to go fetch for you dummies again.
The Chinese bought the carrier before it was completed. It was towed to China, where it was finished.
The Chinese paid extra to get the blueprints of the carrier so that they can manufacture more, on their own.
As for the quality of goods made in China. Yes, some of the goods that were made in the US, by Americans were of better quality, before our jobs were off shored to China by the Jew Wall Street Bankers, and Jew Corporate heads.
They went to China for the 30 cent an hour labor wage. They cut quality, to get goods made cheaply so that the Jews could bring the goods back into the US and sell them at the same price as that of when it was made in America by Americans.
So, if the quality of a good coming from China is not up to par, then it is not the fault of the Chinese, it is the Jew who is bringing those goods in to the US and demanding that the Chinese make it cheaply.
Case in point. I owned a Chinese made SKS rifle. It was a fine rifle for the purpose that it was built. It was made on Russian machinery imported by the Chinese, and of mostly Russian parts, or, Chinese parts of identical quality made on that Russian machinery.
Another case in point. The Chinese, probably with the help of Jew spies, have the best cruise missile. Their design is 15 years ahead of our own. One at least one occasion, the US has tried to buy the Chinese cruise missile, but failed to do so.
So, MADE IN CHINA, can be of poor quality, if the globalist Jews have forced the Chinese to produce goods on the cheap, or, MADE IN CHINA can be of excellent quality, if Made by the Chinese, for the Chinese, as in the case of the
http://asw.newpacificinstitute.org/...
CHINESE made stuff looks pretty good. Hey, January 11th is coming, wonder what we will see next from the Chinese military in the way of a weapons test?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Etwz0VNjS6kXX
Nope, don't think that I would want to piss these people off....
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Hey, did you ever answer??? Why would the magical mystical zionists plant ,thermite or thermate in the wtcs so that the pnac ers would invade Iraq and install a shia majority that is hostile to the zionists and cozying up to the Iranians?

Why would the magical mystical zionists do such a thing?
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23731 Dec 13, 2012
A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything but answer for your lies about being a Vietnam combat veteran, Nelly?
Falling back on "cut and paste" stock replies to obscure your lack of knowledge on my last reply, Bed Pan?
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23732 Dec 13, 2012
Bongo Bangor wrote:
<quoted text>The fact is China made crap is just that,crap and their second hand ...old technology aircraft carrier is about as unimpressive as it gets.
I see that your tender, teen-age mentality doesn't know what "Made in Japan" once meant.

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#23733 Dec 13, 2012
I speak nothing but the Jew truth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hCw1Qn6KepkXX
My mother-in-law was raised a Nazi (pure German, still believes Hitler was for the working man). She is a nice person, but it is hard to have a conversation in which she doesn’t refer to someone as “dat Jew” or “dat Pole” or “day is Gypsies” or “’dose queers”. Given all that, she comes across less anti-Jew than you do.

Vista, Ca.

#23736 Dec 13, 2012
DAVID C... AMERICAS ALLIES...
Really, you think that those nations which you posted, are going to come to the aid of America, if it, due to it's bullying nature, get's it's dick knocked in the dirt by the Shanghai Cooperation Organization?
Really? You think that in a major war, with China and Russia, possibly Pakistan, Iran, and India allied against the world's terrorist, the world's biggest bully; America... that young Brits, young Germans and young Italians are going to run down to their recruiter and sign up to "Help the Yanks"? You live in a fantasy. LMFAO
HERE are the worlds military powers who MAY ....I say... MAY... help the US in a major confrontation, but don't hold your breath...
Israel
Canada
Czech Republic
Panama
Marshall Islands
Micronesia
Nauru
Palau
again.... LMFAO.... straight at you
If there ever is another declaration of war by or on the US, the ink will not be dry before the war is over. If you have never read a declaration of war, it calls on the President to utilize all of the resources of the country in waging war. That would include nuclear and thermo-nuclear weapons.

Before the communist took over, we were one of China’s closest allies. Sometime within the next 7 to 10 years, communism will collapse there in the same manner as the Soviet Union. Once it does, I think China and the US will once again be friends.

Vista, Ca.

#23738 Dec 13, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Then why did the CIA Cuba section boss shoot himself when he was told the number of European tourists flocking to Cuba each year?
The number of Europeans are probably exceeded by the number of Americans since it is legal for Americans to go there. If it wasn’t for the money Cuban Americans were sending to their relatives still living in Cuba, the economic system there would have collapsed long ago.

Vista, Ca.

#23739 Dec 13, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost forgot to ask. Why aren’t you living your commie dream in Cuba? You must be freezing your ass off this time of year while Cuba is nice and warm.

Vista, Ca.

#23740 Dec 13, 2012
The below is just tip of the iceberg .
UNITED STATES INTERVENTIONS SINCE 1945:
MILITARY INTERVENTIONS, COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS
Hiroshima and Nagasaki (Japan), Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Congo/Zaire, Brazil,
Greece, Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East TImor, Nicaragua,
Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, Argentina, Ghana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria
"If Nuremberg were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged."
Noam Chomsky
"...other devices are required to prevent the ignorant masses from interfering with public affairs, which are none of their business…the public are to be observers, not participants, consumers of ideology as well as products."

Noam Chomsky

Vista, Ca.

#23743 Dec 13, 2012
<quoted text>John Stockwell, former CIA official (from his books, interviews...) below is one of many US warmongers illicit overseas wars.
Coming to grips with ... U.S./CIA activities in broad numbers and figuring out how many people have been killed in the jungles of Laos or the hills of Nicaragua is very difficult. But, adding them up as best we can, we come up with a figure of six million people killed-and this is a minimum figure. Included are: one million killed in the Korean War, two million killed in the Vietnam War, 800,000 killed in Indonesia, one million in Cambodia, 20,000 killed in Angola ... and 22,000 killed in Nicaragua. These people would not have died if U.S. tax dollars had not been spent by the CIA to inflame tensions, finance covert political and military activities and destabilize societies.
Where were you born and are you eligible to vote in US elections?
_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#23745 Dec 13, 2012
14Dec12.....

.....Some 'farmer Friends' of da family of KimJungUn (fatPhucker) were given monies to build outHouses for the 'slave' riceWorkers on selected farms.

ps:....After the outHouses were built, it wasn't tooo long and KimJungUn was asking for rent to be paid by the servents living in the downStairs of the outHouses.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to Recover Deleted Messages from iPhone wit... (May '13) 1 hr Wanckerty 59
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 2 hr diseases 546
some blacks want reparations for slavery via wh... (Sep '11) 2 hr reparations 42
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 hr Alt Right Lies 2,489
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr Phooey 678,912
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 hr ROCCO 118,964
Canned pet food contains parasites 5 hr Purina Is Evil 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr _KENTUCKY 982,135
More from around the web