American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
courteous guy

Plymouth, NH

#23691 Dec 12, 2012
DENG wrote:
putting a satellite into orbit
TUNE-IN TO THE NEW DPRK WEATHER REPORTS.
for Pyongyang?the forecast is partly cloudy with a now greater chance of a mini sun?
courteous guy

Plymouth, NH

#23692 Dec 12, 2012
UidiotRACEMAkeWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Not just good Cia, BUT THE pentagon had no choice been to work with 150 nations & BRICS group , White Dragon, MI6, international War Crimes Tribunal ...put these Western cabal away , those are war mongers US Neocons, US neo-malthusians... see previous posts addressed to you. Look Doc AmeriKKKA Evil Warmonger, those good intel organization of the world already have necessary historical info to put US AND FEW ALLY WARMONGERS away at International Criminal court for crimes agaisnt humanity and for wars on the world.
So I guess what you're tryiung to tell me then Doc Hypocrite is that the "good" cia, brics group' white lizarrds'

IM6,international,war crimes tribunals etc etc,.. are actually withholding evidence?? or failing to act?

Isn't that in itself a crime Doc Hypocrite?? Or worse yet!! a new and exciting conspiracy theory for you to swallow.. hook line and sinker??

Operation Dweebwoods your fellow thermite believin truther has just shown up!!!/say Hi

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#23693 Dec 12, 2012
DUNG wrote:
Obama extended an outstretched hand directly to North

DORKS OF KOREA IS A VERY HIGH-TECHNOLOGY COUNTRY THAT LIKE THE REST OF ASIA IS ON THE MOVE SURPASSING THE WEST AS THE DYNAMO OF THE WORLD'S ECONOMY.
'dynamo' LOLOL!!!

It's typical of scum such as you to claim that a nation without cars or even a highway system could be called 'high tech'.

Is that fat little despot, Kim Jong-un now going to summon the Kracken, idiot?
courteous guy

Plymouth, NH

#23694 Dec 12, 2012
Operation Northwoods wrote:
David C... you listed the Philippines...
I wouldn't count on them in any major war to support the US... for good reason, they don't like us...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NcDdUuMKVUIXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
oh, and IF the Philippines were to try to aid the US terrorist government, China would blow them into the ocean. Since July, 2012, China has targeted missiles on the Philippines, due to US presence there.... LMFAO
you funny boy!
china just landed their first aircraft on their second hand aircraft carrier,,,annnnd..we all know the quality of an object with the phrase

made in china stamped on it

dont we/?? o.d. wood??

cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#23695 Dec 12, 2012
DuNG wrote:
NORAD says North Korean missile appears to have launched 'an object' into orbit
Dec. 11 11:14 PM EST
You are here
Home » United States government » NORAD says North Korean missile appears to have launched 'an object' into orbit
YEP, A WEATHER SATELLITE.
FOR A COUNTRY OF 22 MILLION PEOPLE AND A 29 YEAR OLD LEADER, JUST A FANTASTIC JOB OF DOING HIGH TECHNOLOGY.
Yeah, you Norks finally did what the US and Russia did 60 YEARS AGO....WOO-HOO!!!!!!
DENG

United States

#23696 Dec 12, 2012
courteous guy wrote:
<quoted text>china just landed their first aircraft on their second hand aircraft carrier,,,annnnd..we all know the quality of an object with the phrase
made in china stamped on it
dont we/?? o.d. wood??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FQxYfcKCpbYXX
IT HAS ALREADY SUNK, IT WAS A REAL PIECE OF SHIT. WE NO LONGER NEED IT, WE HAVE UNICORNS NOW.
Bashed al ASSad

Plymouth, NH

#23697 Dec 12, 2012
DENG wrote:
<quoted text>IT HAS ALREADY SUNK, IT WAS A REAL PIECE OF SHIT. WE NO LONGER NEED IT, WE HAVE UNICORNS NOW.
oh
no

you mean i can't expect any help?

----------

Syria about 7 hours ago

Syrian forces reportedly firing Scud missiles at rebel fighters
Bashed al ASSad

Plymouth, NH

#23698 Dec 12, 2012
UidiotRACEMAkeWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Look Fake Deng! You THE ones, the War-for-profiteers... gonna be real oneS to face International War crime Tribunal, those for -peace Americans will not be one facing this.
So Doc when will you get your new car?
Fatboy

Estonia

#23699 Dec 12, 2012
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Fatboy stop HAARP ing on it... uh oh...
Hehehe!....but point taken...many STILL blames you for stealing Iraqi oil so i was trying to defend your honour by showing that the biggest profiteers of Iraqi oil today was those who opposed your invasion...Russia,France and China....but nowadays no one seems to click links...so utter fail:o)
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to hear from you.
Likewise my friend!
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#23702 Dec 12, 2012
Operation Northwoods wrote:
MADE IN CHINA.... you had better get your attitude changed in a hurry....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vElyeGdRTSkXX
NOTICE that the CHINESE have an AWACS plane that looks just like ours. Thanks to the JEWS selling the AWACS technology to the CHINESE, they can play in the sky, just like the US does.
MADE IN CHINA...
and.... THIS SHOULD MAKE YOUR BUTT PUCKER.
Hey Bill, you're on a real jooo rampage today.

USA

#23704 Dec 12, 2012
Operation Nutless Guy wrote:
before our jobs were off shored to China by the Jew Wall Street Bankers, and Jew Corporate heads.

goods made cheaply so that the Jews could bring the goods back into the US and sell them at the same price

it is the Jew who is bringing those goods in to the US and demanding

k
But you LIKE the Jews 'per se'. What a shkutz.

USA

#23705 Dec 12, 2012
Operation Nutless Creep wrote:
I speak nothing but the Jew truth.
h?v=hCw1Qn6Kepk
Beyond racist platitudes at your Klan gatherings, what would you know of Jewish people, backwoods cretin?
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#23709 Dec 12, 2012
Associated Press....12/12/12..
HEADLINE...

BELGIAN TEEN GETS WISH TO BE US SOLDIER.

FORT KNOX Ky.

A 16 year old Belgian boy with Cancer listened to his Grandfather tell stories about US Troops liberating the Country in WW2. On Tuesday he got a chance to be one of those Soldiers.

Antoine Brisbois, was at Fort Knox to begin the first day of his 2 day visit that includes working beside Soldiers and training. Brisbois developed Bone cancer at age 12. He was able to make the visit due to the "Make a Wish" Foundation.
He said that fulfilling his dream made him "Extremely" happy......

Kind of shoots down "Annie Krack Heads" theory that European youth would not "Run Down" and enlist to support the US..

Young Brisbois shows there is still hope for our Children.
Lets all pray for his Cancer to go into remission...

USA

#23710 Dec 12, 2012
Operation Nutless Pig wrote:
NFL SPORTS LOON,
Why is it always, "Jew this, and Jew that" with you?
Don't you know anything else, except Jews and futbol?
eet.
Have a look at your poorly composed rants. You're the cretin who so facilely blames Jewish people for the world's woes, hick.
UidiotRACEMAkeWO RLDPEACE

United States

#23713 Dec 12, 2012
Bashed al ASSad wrote:
<quoted text>So Doc when will you get your new car?
You have ocd, like i said when time come i will tell you about electric car.

You should worry about you warmongering ways, you have blood on you hands, as you know no shame about sanctity of human life is sacred and should never be touched by you warring soldier boys!

You are the US warmongering animals who have blood on you hands, killing people worldwide in name and assisting the evil US war-for-profiteering enterprises and for ill money US global Hegemonic agendas, you not even humAN, HOW CAN YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELF OF ALL THOSE WAR-TORNED CHILDREN WHO ARE LEFT PARANTLESS BECAUSE OF an STUPID WARRING American Soldiers war mongering ways OF LIFE/CAREER. wAKE UP TIME YOU WARMONGEERING ANIMALS!

USA

#23714 Dec 12, 2012
Operation Nutless Wonder wrote:
NFL Sports Loon,
Again, I ask... what have I stated about Jews that is not factual?
I've seen your type many times before. Do you really think I can be somehow baited into a 'discussion' with a bigoted bumpkin like you? I'm sure you've found other threads fraught with idiots who will accommodate your twisted agenda, bozo.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#23715 Dec 12, 2012
Operation NutWad wrote:
Cow,
No, your little propaganda story of a Belgian teen with Cancer wanting to be a US Soldier, doesn't "shoot down" my statement that Europeans are not going to run to their recruiter and enlist to go off and fight a major war between the US terrorist army, and say, Russia and China.
Isn't going to happen. Apparently you were watching Faux Snooze, instead of real TV and missed the millions of Europeans demonstrating against the wars in Iraq.
You so funny.. so naive... so pumped up with false bravado. You make me laugh. Not with you, but at you.
What's the matter, having the DT's because your Welfare check doesn't come for 2 more days?.......You need to lay off that "Tweak" Son, it makes you paranoid...Paranoia will Destroy ya!(The Kinks)..
I don't believe i addressed you Stupid, so, like I told you before..."Go away and let the Grownups talk". Go brush your tooth, polish your "Tin Foil Hat", Lock the door to your Trailer and sleep it off...
Good night "Sweetheart"...I'm one of those that get up early to work so you can receive your Food Stamps...

USA

#23716 Dec 12, 2012
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>YVE WITH YOURSELF OF ALL THOSE WAR-TORNED CHILDREN WHO ARE LEFT PARANTLESS BECAUSE OF an STUPID WARRING American Soldiers war mongering ways OF LIFE/CAREER. wAKE UP TIME YOU WARMONGEERING ANIMALS!
You know nothing more than empty, angry misspelled rants. At least it's laughable.
UidiotRACEMAkeWO RLDPEACE

United States

#23717 Dec 12, 2012
An NFL Fan a War criminal wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing more than empty, angry misspelled rants. At least it's laughable.
John Stockwell, former CIA official (from his books, interviews...) below is one of many US warmongers illicit overseas wars.

Coming to grips with ... U.S./CIA activities in broad numbers and figuring out how many people have been killed in the jungles of Laos or the hills of Nicaragua is very difficult. But, adding them up as best we can, we come up with a figure of six million people killed-and this is a minimum figure. Included are: one million killed in the Korean War, two million killed in the Vietnam War, 800,000 killed in Indonesia, one million in Cambodia, 20,000 killed in Angola ... and 22,000 killed in Nicaragua. These people would not have died if U.S. tax dollars had not been spent by the CIA to inflame tensions, finance covert political and military activities and destabilize societies.

USA

#23718 Dec 12, 2012
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>John Stockwell, former CIA official (from his books, interviews...) below is one of many US warmongers illicit overseas wars.
ons, finance covert political and military activities and destabilize societies.
Ah! Your OTHER talent; dumping useless spam to cover your illiteracy.

Do you think you're fooling anyone, dullard?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 min Aussie Kev 2,360
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Liamm 650,751
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Bongo 56,381
Is Satan behind mixed-race relationships? 4 min Doctor REALITY 2
Why did God allow sin into His universe? 19 min Doctor REALITY 29
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 22 min RiccardoFire 45,006
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 22 min Doctor REALITY 445,938
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 2 hr Ajay 74
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 hr Hangman 971,894
More from around the web