Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

FAKE DENG wrote:
NORAD says North Korean missile appears to have launched 'an object' into orbit
Dec. 11 11:14 PM EST
FOR A COUNTRY OF 22 MILLION PEOPLE AND A 29 YEAR OLD LEADER, JUST A FANTASTIC JOB OF DOING HIGH TECHNOLOGY.
(LAUGHTER)
<quoted text>
Laughter is when you dropped your pants, exposing that tiny little sausage link of yours! I naturally couldn't explore my feminine side with that tiny thing. So you got pounded with my Swedish Meatballs and Kielbasa and now your speaking gibberish.
UIdiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

Renton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

FAKE Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
How wrong one person can be. It was addressed to you. You read it. You're not going to deny it, are you?
Are you going to deny being an old lying Queen, that likes taking long rides on DENG'S unicorn?(It's rhetorical, I Realy don't need a question mark on that comment.)
Force Majeure

Renton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, dad. I don't read your do-it-yourself setups. With that, why read your even more pathetic 'punch lines'? Your attempts are worth no more than a dull sitcom. Witless Swedish slug.
You are wrong, I wrote for the sit com shprockets, with Hanz and Deter. They had a pet monkey and used to let me touch their monkeys. That was a pluralism oops. We had a gay old time on the set of that show! The producer said I was a kind of funny guy, obviously he had an appreciation, for my sophisticated sense of humor. ;)

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're falsely assuming others read your own lame setup lines, ancient liar.
So much for the notoriously ponderous Swedish wit.
Sounds like there's dissension amongst the ranks. The commies are running out of lies; and will soon turn on each other.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't read your do-it-yourself setups.
So ...... you pasted my quote - and replied to my specific words - but "didn't read it"? I find that impossible to believe.

It's about time for your standard reply of, "Na na na-na na, it didn't hurt anyway!"

Renton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
So ...... you pasted my quote - and replied to my specific words - but "didn't read it"? I find that impossible to believe.
It's about time for your standard reply of, "Na na na-na na, it didn't hurt anyway!"
Your Kielbasa smells like shit, where has it been? Your Swedish Meatballs are small and all shriveled up, old Queen!

Renton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

FAKE UIdiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Your Kielbasa smells like shit, where has it been? Your Swedish Meatballs are small and all shriveled up, old Queen!
HIS KIELBASA SMELLS LIKE MY BUM! HIS SWEDISH MEATBALLS HAVE TAKEN A BEATING, RIDING ON MY UNICORN! BUT YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND THE NUANCES OF OUR RELATIONSHIP YOU IDIOT!
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>Your Kielbasa smells like shit, where has it been? Your Swedish Meatballs are small and all shriveled up, old Queen!
I must have destroyed you completely, Bed Pan, for you to go so far in your madness.
UidiotRACEMAkeWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a question for you genius. As a communist, why are you living in such a backward democratic, capitalist country? Why arenít you living your dream in North Korea, Vietnam, Cuba or China?
BTW-Iím an aerospace engineer, raised four kids, have 7 grandkids, been to 5 continents, and I donít think anyone is out to get me. Donít you ever get tired of being wrong?
Bullying US becomes rich nation/Militarastic/Imperialis tic/interventionist Empire because of Plundering and warring, bullying ...with other smaller nations/developing nations.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>
Doc Hypocrite in this post you say.
"you HAVE FIGHT THEM KNOW,"
I agree(that is, if you really meant now instead of know)
''''''''''
Please give me some more info on the "good" CIA Doc Hypocrite. What Intel does the good Cia need to gather on whom, and why?
Not just good Cia, BUT THE pentagon had no choice been to work with 150 nations & BRICS group , White Dragon, MI6, international War Crimes Tribunal ...put these Western cabal away , those are war mongers US Neocons, US neo-malthusians... see previous posts addressed to you. Look Doc AmeriKKKA Evil Warmonger, those good intel organization of the world already have necessary historical info to put US AND FEW ALLY WARMONGERS away at International Criminal court for crimes agaisnt humanity and for wars on the world.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

DENG wrote:
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>This for fake Deng!
It's a good idea when you quote him to replace "DENG" with "FAKE DENG" in your reply so nobody misunderstands who you're talking to.
Like this:
FAKE DENG wrote:
<quoted text> bla, bla, bla ...
IT'S EASY TO SEE, RIGHT???
THE LIMITED INTELLIGENCE OF THE AMERICANS STANDS RIGHT OUT, NO MATTER WHAT THE PLACE INDICATES; THEY CAN SPELL BUT CAN'T THINK STRAIGHT.
<quoted text>
There own demise, the faster these corrupted US warmongers/war-for-profiters/U S war supporters, the US Neocon/ neo-malthusians ... be put in jail for war crimes against humanity the better world humanity will be

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
No, dull Swede. I didn't respond to your specific words. I righteously mocked you for your slow wit.
While you're here and taking up space, why not dump some more lies about your military heroism?

Woodside, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

DENG wrote:
<quoted text>YAZ! YOU WILL BE PUNISHED JUST THE SAME AS ALL OF AMERIKKA, WHEN I LEAD THE INVASION WITH AN ARMY MOUNTED ON UNICORNS. I WILL MAKE YOU INTO MY PERSONAL GEISHA QUEEN, FOR SODOMY PRACTICE! I WILL BE YOUR DADDY!
Look Fake Deng! You THE ones, the War-for-profiteers... gonna be real oneS to face International War crime Tribunal, those for -peace Americans will not be one facing this.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>OBAMA DRIVES US DOWN, SO CHINA CAN GOBBLE US UP..........
CHINA GOES SHOPPING IN USA...
Largest ever acquisition 'to be submitted for national security review'...
Own $7 Billion in U.S. Housing Market...
Buy up Obama's battery darling... THAT FAILED.
Arabs, Japanese... did this in early 70s buying out US assets.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
I have said this to you many times. Either English is not your first language or you are retarded. Which is it? My six year old granddaughter who spent the first the first two years of her life speaking Spanish with her mother communicates on a higher level than you.
Afghanistan is one of the poorest countries in the world. Your accusations make no sense whatsoever. Why not claim we invaded Afghanistan to steal their Burkas? We are leaving Afghanistan in 2014 and we will be leaving behind Afghan poppies, their 5 quarts of oil, their Burkas, their donkeys, their top soil, their elegantly designed trucks along with the rest of their 3rd world shit. We donít want it and we certainly donít need it.
I expected the Ad hominem attack! BWHAHHAHHA
You forgot US plundering through wars for the Lithium, Oil and gas...
yOU Wrong aGAIN
READ this Hyprocrite!

China wins $700 million Afghan oil and gas deal. Why didn't the Ö
www.csmonitor.com/World/Asia-South-Central/20... ...

Dec 28, 2011 ∑ In a deal finalized on Wednesday, Chinaís National Petroleum Corporation became the first foreign company to tap into Afghanistanís oil and gas .

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Fatboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed it IS!!Do you also believe in The Moon hoax?!
I have just one message...ELVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING!!!:o)
<quoted text>
Yeah...The Americans and Iraqs B-I-G oil fields....
These are passed events so we know what happend dont we?
But just to be sure shall we do a little walkthrough?
2007....Suspicion rises....
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/IB28...
2008....Negotiations starts about Iraqs oil fields Exxon,Chevron..etc.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/19/world/middl...
2009 Dec11. GAME TIME! One of the BIGGEST auctions ever held in the 150 years of oil history...The Iraqi oil fields!!
The T-R-U-T-H??
http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599...
...but you The "truthers"and THE TRUTH dont play the same tune...do you?:o)
But many of this is not known until you follow the dirty money...

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet US has more allies than almost any nation on Earth.
Wrong Again

But 179 nations of UN member supports Cuba over evil warring US sanctions (on;y three supports USA).

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

UidiotRACEMAkeWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>I expected the Ad hominem attack! BWHAHHAHHA
You forgot US plundering through wars for the Lithium, Oil and gas...
yOU Wrong aGAIN
READ this Hyprocrite!
China wins $700 million Afghan oil and gas deal. Why didn't the Ö
www.csmonitor.com/World/Asia-South-Central/20... ...
Dec 28, 2011 ∑ In a deal finalized on Wednesday, Chinaís National Petroleum Corporation became the first foreign company to tap into Afghanistanís oil and gas .
That wasn't an ad hominem attack, it was a simply observation. You may have been born and raised in America as you claim, but it wasn't in the US. Even DENG has a better grasp of English than you.
Apparently you believe we invaded Afghanistan so that the Chinese could have their oil--correct?

BTW--$700 million is what you invest to find oil.
The site you posted was down but try this
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/25/world/asia/...
If we stole all of Afghanistan's known oil reserves, this is what we would get.

http://www.indexmundi.com/map/...
Even tiny Israel has more oil than Afghanistan.

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

UidiotRACEMAkeWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong Again
But 179 nations of UN member supports Cuba over evil warring US sanctions (on;y three supports USA).
Here is a list of America's allies. Unlike the Soviet Union, we don't dictate to them how they vote.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_are_allies_of_t...

We couldn't care less if anyone wants to trade with Cuba, we simply chose not to.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

LETS' GET THIS WORLD WAR GOING, AS IT APPEARS THE UNITED STATES MAFIA HAS NOT ENOUGH TROOPS LEFT TO FIGHT, AND MUST RELY ON TERRORISTS, MERCENARIES AND PROXIES TO FIGHT THE COMING WAR, THAT'S TO THE END.

THE SOONER IT RAMPS-UP THE QUICKER THE WORLD CAN FREE ITSELF OF THE DICTATORSHIPS LED BY THE WASHINGTON D.C. CRIME-LORDS AND MAFIA THERE.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 19,321 - 19,340 of37,899
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

664 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Divinity Surgeon 680,776
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min pusherman_ 596,618
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min Dang It 109,755
chat with demi lovato 112 (the real official de... (Jan '09) 10 min Demi Lovato 1,908
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 12 min Liam 38,028
How come the president doesn't use his BIRTH NAME? 16 min who 14
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 19 min ChristINSANITY is EVIL 217,176
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 34 min erectnipples69 276
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Michael 512,296
•••
•••
•••