“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#23658 Dec 12, 2012
DUNG wrote:
putting a satellite into orbit
TUNE-IN TO THE NEW DORK WEATHER REPORTS featuring that famous fat boy, Kim Jong-un.
Sure, dork. As if I want to know what the weather is like in Hell. Is the relative humidity judged by how much sweat rolls down the fat crack of Kim Jong-un?
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23659 Dec 12, 2012
A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
After all of these months I still haven't a thought in my head.
You just keep at it, Bed Pan. Even a chimpanzee can string together a whole sentence if it's allowed to bang away on the computer keys long enough.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23660 Dec 12, 2012
DENG wrote:
NORAD says North Korean missile appears to have launched 'an object' into orbit
Americans have lost the ability to express themselves with any clarity.

They now say "multiple" for everything more than 1, "indivudual" for anything that is assumed to be human, and they begin every sentence with "basically" just to be on the safe side that anything they might say could be considered too general.

They haven't yet learned how to use words such as "rocket" "or missile" so anything that goes up into the air is called "an object", including Uncle Sam's false teeth.

Having proved <by default> that there were no "WMD"'s in Irak they now refer to even those as "objects".
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23661 Dec 12, 2012
A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how the starving, homeless, jobless, un-insured Americans feel about their government's succeses in space travel and military supremacy?
Go into town and ask them. Or doesn't public transportation serve as far out as your trailer camp?

USA

#23663 Dec 12, 2012
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Go into town and ask them. Or doesn't public transportation serve as far out as your trailer camp?
You're falsely assuming others read your own lame setup lines, ancient liar.

So much for the notoriously ponderous Swedish wit.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23664 Dec 12, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're falsely assuming others read your own lame setup lines,
How wrong one person can be. It was addressed to you. You read it. You're not going to deny it, are you?

USA

#23665 Dec 12, 2012
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
How wrong one person can be. It was addressed to you. You read it. You're not going to deny it, are you?
No, dad. I don't read your do-it-yourself setups. With that, why read your even more pathetic 'punch lines'? Your attempts are worth no more than a dull sitcom. Witless Swedish slug.
UIdiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

Shelton, WA

#23666 Dec 12, 2012
FAKE DENG wrote:
THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT RECOGNIZES ALQAEDA AS THE LEGITIMATE REPRESENTATIVE OF SYRIA PEOPLE.
You are a total idiot and liar DENG. You've obviously taken one too many Swedish Meatballs to the chin, cause you're sounding a little punch drunk. Instead of following your family's tradition of snake charming, you've chosen Kielbasa charming instead. Go ride the rainbow on your unicorn DENG!
Force Majeure

Shelton, WA

#23667 Dec 12, 2012
FAKE DENG wrote:
NORAD says North Korean missile appears to have launched 'an object' into orbit
Dec. 11 11:14 PM EST
FOR A COUNTRY OF 22 MILLION PEOPLE AND A 29 YEAR OLD LEADER, JUST A FANTASTIC JOB OF DOING HIGH TECHNOLOGY.
(LAUGHTER)
<quoted text>
Laughter is when you dropped your pants, exposing that tiny little sausage link of yours! I naturally couldn't explore my feminine side with that tiny thing. So you got pounded with my Swedish Meatballs and Kielbasa and now your speaking gibberish.

Shelton, WA

#23668 Dec 12, 2012
FAKE Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to deny being an old lying Queen, that likes taking long rides on DENG'S unicorn?(It's rhetorical, I Realy don't need a question mark on that comment.)
Force Majeure

Shelton, WA

#23669 Dec 12, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, dad. I don't read your do-it-yourself setups. With that, why read your even more pathetic 'punch lines'? Your attempts are worth no more than a dull sitcom. Witless Swedish slug.
You are wrong, I wrote for the sit com shprockets, with Hanz and Deter. They had a pet monkey and used to let me touch their monkeys. That was a pluralism oops. We had a gay old time on the set of that show! The producer said I was a kind of funny guy, obviously he had an appreciation, for my sophisticated sense of humor. ;)

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#23670 Dec 12, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're falsely assuming others read your own lame setup lines, ancient liar.
So much for the notoriously ponderous Swedish wit.
Sounds like there's dissension amongst the ranks. The commies are running out of lies; and will soon turn on each other.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23671 Dec 12, 2012
A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't read your do-it-yourself setups.
So ...... you pasted my quote - and replied to my specific words - but "didn't read it"? I find that impossible to believe.

It's about time for your standard reply of, "Na na na-na na, it didn't hurt anyway!"

Shelton, WA

#23672 Dec 12, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
So ...... you pasted my quote - and replied to my specific words - but "didn't read it"? I find that impossible to believe.
It's about time for your standard reply of, "Na na na-na na, it didn't hurt anyway!"
Your Kielbasa smells like shit, where has it been? Your Swedish Meatballs are small and all shriveled up, old Queen!

Shelton, WA

#23673 Dec 12, 2012
FAKE UIdiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Your Kielbasa smells like shit, where has it been? Your Swedish Meatballs are small and all shriveled up, old Queen!
HIS KIELBASA SMELLS LIKE MY BUM! HIS SWEDISH MEATBALLS HAVE TAKEN A BEATING, RIDING ON MY UNICORN! BUT YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND THE NUANCES OF OUR RELATIONSHIP YOU IDIOT!
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23674 Dec 12, 2012
A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>Your Kielbasa smells like shit, where has it been? Your Swedish Meatballs are small and all shriveled up, old Queen!
I must have destroyed you completely, Bed Pan, for you to go so far in your madness.
UidiotRACEMAkeWO RLDPEACE

United States

#23675 Dec 12, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a question for you genius. As a communist, why are you living in such a backward democratic, capitalist country? Why arenít you living your dream in North Korea, Vietnam, Cuba or China?
BTW-Iím an aerospace engineer, raised four kids, have 7 grandkids, been to 5 continents, and I donít think anyone is out to get me. Donít you ever get tired of being wrong?
Bullying US becomes rich nation/Militarastic/Imperialis tic/interventionist Empire because of Plundering and warring, bullying ...with other smaller nations/developing nations.

United States

#23677 Dec 12, 2012
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>
Doc Hypocrite in this post you say.
"you HAVE FIGHT THEM KNOW,"
I agree(that is, if you really meant now instead of know)
''''''''''
Please give me some more info on the "good" CIA Doc Hypocrite. What Intel does the good Cia need to gather on whom, and why?
Not just good Cia, BUT THE pentagon had no choice been to work with 150 nations & BRICS group , White Dragon, MI6, international War Crimes Tribunal ...put these Western cabal away , those are war mongers US Neocons, US neo-malthusians... see previous posts addressed to you. Look Doc AmeriKKKA Evil Warmonger, those good intel organization of the world already have necessary historical info to put US AND FEW ALLY WARMONGERS away at International Criminal court for crimes agaisnt humanity and for wars on the world.

United States

#23678 Dec 12, 2012
DENG wrote:
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>This for fake Deng!
It's a good idea when you quote him to replace "DENG" with "FAKE DENG" in your reply so nobody misunderstands who you're talking to.
Like this:
FAKE DENG wrote:
<quoted text> bla, bla, bla ...
IT'S EASY TO SEE, RIGHT???
THE LIMITED INTELLIGENCE OF THE AMERICANS STANDS RIGHT OUT, NO MATTER WHAT THE PLACE INDICATES; THEY CAN SPELL BUT CAN'T THINK STRAIGHT.
<quoted text>
There own demise, the faster these corrupted US warmongers/war-for-profiters/U S war supporters, the US Neocon/ neo-malthusians ... be put in jail for war crimes against humanity the better world humanity will be

USA

#23679 Dec 12, 2012
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
No, dull Swede. I didn't respond to your specific words. I righteously mocked you for your slow wit.
While you're here and taking up space, why not dump some more lies about your military heroism?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 31 min Johnny 4,839
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 46 min Lumajuice 777,420
Gay snapchat names 1 hr Sxybest11 163
What changes in Local search ranking on Google ... 1 hr vitaltrafficsolution 1
2002 Ford Explorer Sport Keypad Code Location (Apr '11) 2 hr chas 8
sexting (guys only) (Jul '12) 2 hr eragonlove321 213
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Peace_Warrior 605,275
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 265,377
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr hojo 560,141
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 16 hr Lumajuice 441,807