American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23648 Dec 12, 2012
apologies for the typo Bongo!!

"and seeing how often land they land the edge" - should have been written "huga majugga".
DENG

Nanjing, China

#23649 Dec 12, 2012
THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT RECOGNIZES ALQAEDA AS THE LEGITIMATE REPRESENTATIVE OF SYRIA PEOPLE.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#23650 Dec 12, 2012
NORAD says North Korean missile appears to have launched 'an object' into orbit

Dec. 11 11:14 PM EST

You are here

Home » United States government » NORAD says North Korean missile appears to have launched 'an object' into orbit

YEP, A WEATHER SATELLITE.

FOR A COUNTRY OF 22 MILLION PEOPLE AND A 29 YEAR OLD LEADER, JUST A FANTASTIC JOB OF DOING HIGH TECHNOLOGY.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#23651 Dec 12, 2012
DUNG wrote:

FOR A COUNTRY OF 22 MILLION PEOPLE AND A 29 YEAR OLD LEADER, JUST A FANTASTIC JOB OF DOING HIGH TECHNOLOGY.
Yeah right, piggy. As the North Korean peasants wallow in squalor, their filthy despots buy technology for rockets. They'll be begging the Japanese and Americans for food handouts again soon.

An NFL Fan

USA

#23652 Dec 12, 2012
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that this is a complex thought for you but relying upon FuxNews, the Whine House or the Pentagram for information on anything that goes on
I notice you continue to use old 60s hippie slang, old nelly coot. Typical that you, an irrelevant codger would seek acceptance with cheap anachronisms.

Is that the sort of colloquial crap you and the other American soldiers spoke while you were carrying out your 'classified' operations in SE Asia, liar?

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#23653 Dec 12, 2012
DENG wrote:
You are here
Home » United States government » NORAD says North Korean missile appears to have launched 'an object' into orbit
YEP, A WEATHER SATELLITE.
You are only 50 years behind.
Do you have room for Annie in your worker’s paradise? He’ll bring his own computer.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#23654 Dec 12, 2012
putting a satellite into orbit

TUNE-IN TO THE NEW DPRK WEATHER REPORTS.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#23655 Dec 12, 2012

(LAUGHTER)
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right, piggy. As the North Korean peasants wallow in squalor, their filthy despots buy technology for rockets. They'll be begging the Japanese and Americans for food handouts again soon.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#23656 Dec 12, 2012
The DPRK Launches Rocket

The launch was confirmed by South Korea’s defense ministry, and officials say it is now in orbit.

SIMPLY EXTRAORDINARY

An NFL Fan

USA

#23657 Dec 12, 2012
DUNG wrote:
The DPRK Launches Rocket
The launch was confirmed by South Korea’s defense ministry, and officials say it is now in orbit.

SIMPLY ORDINARY
How do the starving peasants feel about this dubious accomplishment, slob?
Why is Kim Jong-un fat when the rest of the country eats sawdust and weeds?

An NFL Fan

USA

#23658 Dec 12, 2012
DUNG wrote:
putting a satellite into orbit
TUNE-IN TO THE NEW DORK WEATHER REPORTS featuring that famous fat boy, Kim Jong-un.
Sure, dork. As if I want to know what the weather is like in Hell. Is the relative humidity judged by how much sweat rolls down the fat crack of Kim Jong-un?
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23659 Dec 12, 2012
A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
After all of these months I still haven't a thought in my head.
You just keep at it, Bed Pan. Even a chimpanzee can string together a whole sentence if it's allowed to bang away on the computer keys long enough.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23660 Dec 12, 2012
DENG wrote:
Americans have lost the ability to express themselves with any clarity.

They now say "multiple" for everything more than 1, "indivudual" for anything that is assumed to be human, and they begin every sentence with "basically" just to be on the safe side that anything they might say could be considered too general.

They haven't yet learned how to use words such as "rocket" "or missile" so anything that goes up into the air is called "an object", including Uncle Sam's false teeth.

Having proved <by default> that there were no "WMD"'s in Irak they now refer to even those as "objects".
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23661 Dec 12, 2012
A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how the starving, homeless, jobless, un-insured Americans feel about their government's succeses in space travel and military supremacy?
Go into town and ask them. Or doesn't public transportation serve as far out as your trailer camp?

An NFL Fan

USA

#23663 Dec 12, 2012
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Go into town and ask them. Or doesn't public transportation serve as far out as your trailer camp?
You're falsely assuming others read your own lame setup lines, ancient liar.

So much for the notoriously ponderous Swedish wit.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23664 Dec 12, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're falsely assuming others read your own lame setup lines,
How wrong one person can be. It was addressed to you. You read it. You're not going to deny it, are you?

An NFL Fan

USA

#23665 Dec 12, 2012
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
How wrong one person can be. It was addressed to you. You read it. You're not going to deny it, are you?
No, dad. I don't read your do-it-yourself setups. With that, why read your even more pathetic 'punch lines'? Your attempts are worth no more than a dull sitcom. Witless Swedish slug.
UIdiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

Gaston, OR

#23666 Dec 12, 2012
FAKE DENG wrote:
THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT RECOGNIZES ALQAEDA AS THE LEGITIMATE REPRESENTATIVE OF SYRIA PEOPLE.
You are a total idiot and liar DENG. You've obviously taken one too many Swedish Meatballs to the chin, cause you're sounding a little punch drunk. Instead of following your family's tradition of snake charming, you've chosen Kielbasa charming instead. Go ride the rainbow on your unicorn DENG!
Force Majeure

Gaston, OR

#23667 Dec 12, 2012
FAKE DENG wrote:
(LAUGHTER)
<quoted text>
Laughter is when you dropped your pants, exposing that tiny little sausage link of yours! I naturally couldn't explore my feminine side with that tiny thing. So you got pounded with my Swedish Meatballs and Kielbasa and now your speaking gibberish.
UIdiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

Gaston, OR

#23668 Dec 12, 2012
FAKE Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to deny being an old lying Queen, that likes taking long rides on DENG'S unicorn?(It's rhetorical, I Realy don't need a question mark on that comment.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Catcher1 110,395
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 7 min Ronald 107
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min PadMark 675,748
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 24 min Gabriel 982,097
I know there are ladies here who love married men 1 hr Kojak3141 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,756
My NEW SPECULATION about the mystery vehicle an... 2 hr andet1987 17
More from around the web