UIdiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

Shelton, WA

#23638 Dec 11, 2012
FAKE Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
"Dieing"? Is that like the singular form of "dice" like in shooting craps? If so who's winning? I know that you Yankees like gambling but it isn't really something we do very much over here.
<quoted text>
Gosh, Bed Pan. I find it distasteful for you make jokes about such a serious subject. To think that so many Aremican puzzy boys have given their lives in the search of WMD's, not found a single one, yet payed the ultimate price! And you sit their cozy at your computer laughing! Your comments have been reported to the Topix administration.
You are such a dolt, old Queen. I think you have brain damage from taking too many Swedish Meatballs to the chin, while sucking on your Kielbasa lollipops!

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#23639 Dec 11, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>US sending 20 brand new F-16s to Morsi's Muslim B'hood...Insanity is the norm for Obama.
Does that surprise you. Barack Obama attended an Indonesian Muslim school in his youth. He has repeatedly snubbed Netanyahu and has been caught on the microphone making snide remarks about him. Osama bin Laden was only taken out after, he had called for Barack Obama's assassination. There have been many indicators pointing to Barack Obama being a closet Muslim. But unfortunately it was the will of the American people to elect him twice, a very costly mistake.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#23640 Dec 11, 2012
cowboy wrote:
Actually STUPID, It's the Atheists that wantto get rid of Christmas...OH, WAIT,,,,,,COMMUNISTS are forbiddento believe in God and Christ......No wonder you're bitter, Santa doesn't even leave you a piece of Coal in your stocking.(Something I hear that in the DPRK is worth more than Gold) Don't worry Dung, I'm sure your political officer will leave a little "Present" in your mouthto "Sweeten"(cough) your rice ball and weed stew dinner after your shifttonight.
12Dec12.....

.....BobLoblah, having lived and worked in the former USSR (with British Gas and Shell Oil) during the mid '80's and again in '91 -'92 got to know several fellow Russian engineers in the Oil & Gas business.

...They explained to BobLoblah dat 'back in da day' when the Communists were doing their thing..which included there being a belief in NO God.....that as far back as the mid '40s, the Russians were taking the word 'Christmas'....putting an 'X' through Christ and coming up with Merry 'Xmas'.

Ps:.....Dat's why even today, when BobLoblah sees someOne writing Xmas on Christmas cards, BobLoblah will shade BobLoblah's head and think them to be a schidt-for-brains. And BobLoblah has a single rule of thumb for businesses that advertise, beckon, or pleads for customers with signs indicating 'Xmas'....such business will NEVER get a single, solitary dime outta BobLoblah.

There's an eeejit born every minute.

Merry Christmas.

..Now, go tell it from da mountains, over the fields and everyWhere.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#23641 Dec 11, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
"Dieing"? Is that like the singular form of "dice" like in shooting craps? If so who's winning? I know that you Yankees like gambling but it isn't really something we do very much over here. Gosh, Bed Pan. I find it distasteful for you make jokes about such a serious subject.To think that so many Aremican puzzy boys have given their lives in the search of WMD's, not found a single one, yet payed the ultimate price! And you sit their cozy at your computer laughing! Your comments have been reportedto theTopix administration.
15Dec12.....

.....Reported.

Ps:.....as hate propodanda.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#23642 Dec 11, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>12Dec12.....
.....BobLoblah, having lived and worked in the former USSR (with British Gas and Shell Oil) during the mid '80's and again in '91 -'92 got to know several fellow Russian engineers in the Oil & Gas business.
...They explained to BobLoblah dat 'back in da day' when the Communists were doing their thing..which included there being a belief in NO God.....that as far back as the mid '40s, the Russians were taking the word 'Christmas'....putting an 'X' through Christ and coming up with Merry 'Xmas'.
Ps:.....Dat's why even today, when BobLoblah sees someOne writing Xmas on Christmas cards, BobLoblah will shade BobLoblah's head and think them to be a schidt-for-brains. And BobLoblah has a single rule of thumb for businesses that advertise, beckon, or pleads for customers with signs indicating 'Xmas'....such business will NEVER get a single, solitary dime outta BobLoblah.
There's an eeejit born every minute.
Merry Christmas.
..Now, go tell it from da mountains, over the fields and everyWhere.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Interesting, I would have never guessed that. I always assumed it was just an abbreviation, but did wonder the significance of the X and why would it be abbreviated that way. It is amazing that a secular communist symbol was perpetuated in the United States. The progressives are an insidious bunch, arnt they.
Alex Jones

Bangor, ME

#23643 Dec 12, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
"Dieing"? Is that like the singular form of "dice" like in shooting craps? If so who's winning? I know that you Yankees like gambling but it isn't really something we do very much over here.
<quoted text>
Gosh, Bed Pan. I find it distasteful for you make jokes about such a serious subject. To think that so many Aremican puzzy boys have given their lives in the search of WMD's, not found a single one, yet payed the ultimate price! And you sit their cozy at your computer laughing! Your comments have been reported to the Topix administration.
he heh

apologies for the typo annie!!

bless those Swedish

Allies

Ally was the point afterall, eh

Annie mae.
Alex Jones

Bangor, ME

#23644 Dec 12, 2012
DENG wrote:
DENG wrote:
HAARP ing on it... uh oh...
YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND SCIENCE OF MODERN WEAPONS, DO YOU.
NANO-THERMITE, A PROPRIETARY SUBSTANCE OF THE UNITED STATES MILITARY, ONLY THEY HAVE IT.
GET A GOOD HONEST JUDGE, JURY AND PROSECUTORS IN THE UNITED STATES, THE TOP GOVERNEMT AND BUSINESS LEADERS WOULD BE HUNG BY THE NECK, GUILTY OF THE 9/11 FALSE-FLAG OPERATION.
SO WHAT DOES THE WORLD SEE HERE: THE ZIONIST TOPIX JESTER HERE TO RENDER FACT INVALID WITH MOCKERY??? THAT'S ALREADY BEEN DONE BEFORE. IT'S AN OLD TRICK AND IT DOES NOT WORK ANY LONGER
AS STATED HERE, IF YOU CAN COMPREHEND, THE UNITED STATES MILITARY HAS THE WHOLE MARKET FOR NANO-THERMITE.
<quoted text>
and you Dengster have the market cornered for microsphericals(testicals)....

Anywhoo dengster what is China doing about Al Queada in Syria? The usual?

Maybe they should call gwb or Barrack Obama and the "good" cia to clean up that vermin al queada in Syria? You'll have to explain it to annie mae tho how you wish his heros to be exterminated tho.
Alex Jones

Bangor, ME

#23645 Dec 12, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
It's difficult to say really. What is Morsi's game plan and what is he up against?.
Duh,,.. what is Morsi and his muslim brotherhood up to...duhhh

CAIRO — Facing the most serious crisis of his presidency, Mohamed Morsi is leaning more closely than ever on his Islamist allies in the Muslim Brotherhood, betting on their political muscle to push through a decisive victory in the referendum on Egypt’s divisive draft constitution.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/08/world/middl...
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23646 Dec 12, 2012
Bongo Bangor wrote:
<quoted text>he heh
apologies for the typo annie!!
Yes. The singular form of dice is "die" if I'm not mistaken. The word for "inter-tangled snakes", by the way, is "United Snakes" .... just in case you're interested.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23647 Dec 12, 2012
Bongo Bangor wrote:
<quoted text> Duh,,.. what is Morsi and his muslim brotherhood up to...duhhh
I know that this is a complex thought for you but relying upon FuxNews, the Whine House or the Pentagram for information on anything that goes on in the world is as trustworthy as reading tea leaves or throwing the "dies" and seeing how often land they land the edge.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23648 Dec 12, 2012
apologies for the typo Bongo!!

"and seeing how often land they land the edge" - should have been written "huga majugga".
DENG

Nanjing, China

#23649 Dec 12, 2012
THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT RECOGNIZES ALQAEDA AS THE LEGITIMATE REPRESENTATIVE OF SYRIA PEOPLE.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#23650 Dec 12, 2012
NORAD says North Korean missile appears to have launched 'an object' into orbit

Dec. 11 11:14 PM EST

You are here

Home » United States government » NORAD says North Korean missile appears to have launched 'an object' into orbit

YEP, A WEATHER SATELLITE.

FOR A COUNTRY OF 22 MILLION PEOPLE AND A 29 YEAR OLD LEADER, JUST A FANTASTIC JOB OF DOING HIGH TECHNOLOGY.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#23651 Dec 12, 2012
DUNG wrote:

FOR A COUNTRY OF 22 MILLION PEOPLE AND A 29 YEAR OLD LEADER, JUST A FANTASTIC JOB OF DOING HIGH TECHNOLOGY.
Yeah right, piggy. As the North Korean peasants wallow in squalor, their filthy despots buy technology for rockets. They'll be begging the Japanese and Americans for food handouts again soon.

USA

#23652 Dec 12, 2012
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that this is a complex thought for you but relying upon FuxNews, the Whine House or the Pentagram for information on anything that goes on
I notice you continue to use old 60s hippie slang, old nelly coot. Typical that you, an irrelevant codger would seek acceptance with cheap anachronisms.

Is that the sort of colloquial crap you and the other American soldiers spoke while you were carrying out your 'classified' operations in SE Asia, liar?

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#23653 Dec 12, 2012
DENG wrote:
You are here
Home » United States government » NORAD says North Korean missile appears to have launched 'an object' into orbit
YEP, A WEATHER SATELLITE.
You are only 50 years behind.
Do you have room for Annie in your worker’s paradise? He’ll bring his own computer.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#23654 Dec 12, 2012
putting a satellite into orbit

TUNE-IN TO THE NEW DPRK WEATHER REPORTS.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#23655 Dec 12, 2012

(LAUGHTER)
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right, piggy. As the North Korean peasants wallow in squalor, their filthy despots buy technology for rockets. They'll be begging the Japanese and Americans for food handouts again soon.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#23656 Dec 12, 2012
The DPRK Launches Rocket

The launch was confirmed by South Korea’s defense ministry, and officials say it is now in orbit.

SIMPLY EXTRAORDINARY

USA

#23657 Dec 12, 2012
DUNG wrote:
The DPRK Launches Rocket
The launch was confirmed by South Korea’s defense ministry, and officials say it is now in orbit.

SIMPLY ORDINARY
How do the starving peasants feel about this dubious accomplishment, slob?
Why is Kim Jong-un fat when the rest of the country eats sawdust and weeds?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min onemale 265,381
Moses never existed 5 min bacon hater 794
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min It aint necessari... 777,453
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min guest 560,149
Scientific proof for God's existence 30 min HipGnosis 44
women should be slaves to men (Dec '13) 37 min lcwo i rho 33
Couch Potato Alert 38 min yon 8
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 51 min Atheist girl 605,279
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Dolphin 441,808
More from around the web