Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
It's difficult to say really. What is Morsi's game plan and what is he up against? What is Obama's motivation? Has he said? Egypt has been on good terms with Israel for quite some time. Is Morsi willing to continue that line or at least be open for cooperation with Israel? If Obama is sleeping with the Israelis (as past Americans presidents have been) then he may see it's in Israel's best interest to be pals with Morsi.
Are you sure it's not part of some sinister American capitalist plot to steal Egypt's sand or pyramids? Consult with Idiot. I'm sure between you two idiots you'll arrive at some nefarious misconception.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
And without a "definite list" it could be Sweden that has the most "allies" ..... or even North Korea, you Pumpkin Head.
"Almost any" and "nobody has given a definitive list" .... yep you're going all the way for the D.A.T. trophy.
Ok but look at our Allies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Se...

we have Sweden fighting(even dieing) by our side, who could ask for more?
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>OBAMA DRIVES US DOWN, SO CHINA CAN GOBBLE US UP..........
CHINA GOES SHOPPING IN USA...
Largest ever acquisition 'to be submitted for national security review'...
Own $7 Billion in U.S. Housing Market...
Buy up Obama's battery darling... THAT FAILED.
No worries, China is welcome to shop here. Anything other than that.. and we'll just tell them to screw. If worst comes to worst we can just pull a Hugo Chavez on them(nationalise). Then we would be Heros to annie mae and deng and the world idiot guy.

Remember back in the 1980s when Japan was going to own us?
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>US sending 20 brand new F-16s to Morsi's Muslim B'hood...Insanity is the norm for Obama.
Chances are 50/50 they(f-16s) take out the wackerdoodle M bro hood. If not greater.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
It's difficult to say really. What is Morsi's game plan and what is he up against? What is Obama's motivation? Has he said? Egypt has been on good terms with Israel for quite some time. Is Morsi willing to continue that line or at least be open for cooperation with Israel? If Obama is sleeping with the Israelis (as past Americans presidents have been) then he may see it's in Israel's best interest to be pals with Morsi.
He recently showed his game plan. I hope it fails, and there appears to be a fairly large number of sane individuals in Egypt that think likewise. Life was better under mubarek,,..like it was for the Iraqis under saddam, right?
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Fatboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed it IS!!Do you also believe in The Moon hoax?!
I have just one message...ELVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING!!!:o)
<quoted text>
Yeah...The Americans and Iraqs B-I-G oil fields....
These are passed events so we know what happend dont we?
But just to be sure shall we do a little walkthrough?
2007....Suspicion rises....
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/IB28...
2008....Negotiations starts about Iraqs oil fields Exxon,Chevron..etc.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/19/world/middl...
2009 Dec11. GAME TIME! One of the BIGGEST auctions ever held in the 150 years of oil history...The Iraqi oil fields!!
The T-R-U-T-H??
http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599...
...but you The "truthers"and THE TRUTH dont play the same tune...do you?:o)
Hey Fatboy stop HAARP ing on it... uh oh...

HE heh!

Good to hear from you.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Scores of civilians from the minority Alawite community of which President Bashar al-Assad is a member have been reportedly killed in the central province of Hama.

Bomb attacks in the village of Aqrab killed or wounded at least 125 civilians, said the UK-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR), which could not immediately give a breakdown of the casualties.

"We cannot know whether the rebels were behind this attack, but if they were, this would be the largest-scale revenge attack against Alawites," said observatory director Rami Abdel Rahman.

Al Jazeera's Rula Amin, reporting from Beirut, said: "What happened there is obviously for many people in Syria an alarming sign, especially because many of those who have been killed are Alawites."

Aqrab is located near Houla, a majority Sunni Muslim village where 108 people, including 49 children and 34 women, were massacred on May 25 in what was widely blamed on pro-regime armed groups despite denials from Damascus.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

CHRISTMAS OR "HOLIDAYS," WHICH ONE IS CORRECT???
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

rebels were behind this attack,

IT'S THE MOB FROM THE UNITED STATES, THAT'S TRYING ITS BEST TO OVERTHROW DEMOCRACY IN SYRIA. THE SO-CALLED "REBELS" ARE OUTSIDE-OF-SYRIA-HIRED-TERRORI STS BY THE INHUMANE LEADERS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

"rian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR)"

AND HERE'S THE BRAINWASHED DUMMY FROM AMERICA QUOTING ONE OF THE WORLD'S GREATEST TERROR ORGANIZATIONS, IN REALITY, ALQAEDA, SHAPED INTO A DIFFERENT FORM HERE.
courteous europhobe wrote:
Scores of civilians from the minority Alawite community of which President Bashar al-Assad is a member have been reportedly killed in the central province of Hama.
Bomb attacks in the village of Aqrab killed or wounded at least 125 civilians, said the UK-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR), which could not immediately give a breakdown of the casualties.
"We cannot know whether the rebels were behind this attack, but if they were, this would be the largest-scale revenge attack against Alawites," said observatory director Rami Abdel Rahman.
Al Jazeera's Rula Amin, reporting from Beirut, said: "What happened there is obviously for many people in Syria an alarming sign, especially because many of those who have been killed are Alawites."
Aqrab is located near Houla, a majority Sunni Muslim village where 108 people, including 49 children and 34 women, were massacred on May 25 in what was widely blamed on pro-regime armed groups despite denials from Damascus.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

HAARP ing on it... uh oh...

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND SCIENCE OF MODERN WEAPONS, DO YOU.

NANO-THERMITE, A PROPRIETARY SUBSTANCE OF THE UNITED STATES MILITARY, ONLY THEY HAVE IT.

GET A GOOD HONEST JUDGE, JURY AND PROSECUTORS IN THE UNITED STATES, THE TOP GOVERNEMT AND BUSINESS LEADERS WOULD BE HUNG BY THE NECK, GUILTY OF THE 9/11 FALSE-FLAG OPERATION.
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Fatboy stop HAARP ing on it... uh oh...
HE heh!
Good to hear from you.
DENG

Shelton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

FAKE Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you ever get tired of lying?
EVERY TIME YOU POST SOMETHING, YOU'RE LYING. THAT'S ALL YOU EVER DO MEATBALLS!
DENG

Shelton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

FAKE Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
PUT YOUR KIELBASA IN IT MEATBALLS! NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY TWINKLE TOES!
Force Majeure

Shelton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

FAKE DENG wrote:
CHRISTMAS OR "HOLIDAYS," WHICH ONE IS CORRECT???
IT'S CHRISTMAS! You mentally underdeveloped meanderthal!
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

DENG wrote:
rebels were behind this attack,
IT'S THE MOB FROM THE UNITED STATES, THAT'S TRYING ITS BEST TO OVERTHROW DEMOCRACY IN SYRIA. THE SO-CALLED "REBELS" ARE OUTSIDE-OF-SYRIA-HIRED-TERRORI STS BY THE INHUMANE LEADERS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
"rian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR)"
AND HERE'S THE BRAINWASHED DUMMY FROM AMERICA QUOTING ONE OF THE WORLD'S GREATEST TERROR ORGANIZATIONS, IN REALITY, ALQAEDA, SHAPED INTO A DIFFERENT FORM HERE.
<quoted text>
behind which attack Dengster the attack on the alawites or the attack on the sunnis?

btw
If you don't believe al jazeera than why do you think there even was an attack?
Alex Jones

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

DENG wrote:
NANO-THERMITE, A PROPRIETARY SUBSTANCE OF THE UNITED STATES MILITARY, ONLY THEY HAVE IT.
GET A GOOD HONEST JUDGE, JURY AND PROSECUTORS IN THE UNITED STATES, THE TOP GOVERNEMT AND BUSINESS LEADERS WOULD BE HUNG BY THE NECK, GUILTY OF THE 9/11 FALSE-FLAG OPERATION.
<quoted text>
Thermite! get yer thermite here!!!

1/2 price sale on Nano thermite!!!

Odengster do tell of the mystical Sphericals!!!

and the dancing israelis!!!!

and Larry Epstein!!

and how you think there were no Jews in the twin towers on 911(even tho scores were killed)
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

DENG wrote:

SO WHAT DOES THE WORLD SEE HERE: THE ZIONIST TOPIX JESTER HERE TO RENDER FACT INVALID WITH MOCKERY??? THAT'S ALREADY BEEN DONE BEFORE. IT'S AN OLD TRICK AND IT DOES NOT WORK ANY LONGER

AS STATED HERE, IF YOU CAN COMPREHEND, THE UNITED STATES MILITARY HAS THE WHOLE MARKET FOR NANO-THERMITE.
Alex Jones wrote:
<quoted text>Thermite! get yer thermite here!!!
1/2 price sale on Nano thermite!!!
Odengster do tell of the mystical Sphericals!!!
and the dancing israelis!!!!
and Larry Epstein!!
and how you think there were no Jews in the twin towers on 911(even tho scores were killed)
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

IT'S THE ZIONISTS WHO PREFER "HOLIDAY" AND NOT CHRISTMAS, AND IT'S A GOOD WAY TO SCREEN OUT THE ZIONIST TRASH THAT RUNS THE UNITED STATES MEDIA TODAY, BY THE CHOSEN WORDS.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

DUNG wrote:
IT'S THE ZIONISTS WHO PREFER "HOLIDAY" AND NOT CHRISTMAS, AND IT'S A GOOD WAY TO SCREEN OUT THE ZIONIST TRASH THAT RUNS THE UNITED STATES MEDIA TODAY, BY THE CHOSEN WORDS.
Lofty assessment from a little slave who believes a fat North Korean midget is the the 'sexiest man alive'.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

TO REPEAT BAD U.S. PROPAGANDA IS TO MAKE THE SELF INTO A FOOL
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Lofty assessment from a little slave who believes a fat North Korean midget is the the 'sexiest man alive'.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

DuNG wrote:
Actually STUPID, It's the Atheists that want to get rid of Christmas...OH, WAIT,,,,,,COMMUNISTS are forbidden to believe in God and Christ......No wonder you're bitter, Santa doesn't even leave you a piece of Coal in your stocking.(Something I hear that in the DPRK is worth more than Gold)
Don't worry Dung, I'm sure your political officer will leave a little "Present" in your mouth to "Sweeten"(cough) your rice ball and weed stew dinner after your shift tonight.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

472 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 3 min Aquarius-WY 2,153
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 4 min shyam 930
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Aura Mytha 259,040
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 10 min Tim Osman 117,724
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min ChristINSANITY is... 729,500
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 12 min Hot hot 652
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 12 min andet1987 5,340
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min Liam 536,847
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Helmut Prince von... 599,511
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••