Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

THE UNITED STATES MARINES ARE GETTING KICKED AROUND AFGHANISTAN AGAIN TODAY.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

FAKE Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>nd your friends ar here :) http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TNI3OO0...
It don't mean we're friends.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Actually , For horses Mouth Sec of State Hillary Clinton Admitted US supported, and Funded and to the Creation of AlQueda!
WATCH!
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
There is no we in this! It your fault and US warmongers ally with Alqueda and now they turn on US, how stupid are you.
Come on US Always provide the weapons and funding to keep a war going this in it creates a monster called Alqueda and now it KArma for the US, you HAVE FIGHT THEM KNOW, see US had created a monster out of Alqueda, it is you fault for not be wise. I see US will be making too many enemies in future if keep creating all these terrorists groups to fight opposition; US causing all this problem and can't be man to fight it own wars but to get others to fight our wars, this is coming back to haunt us all!
Come on , you have little pinhead and do use your little lobes if you have any, as to CIA their good and bad in the Intel,the bad one is the shadow CIA operatives that work against American peoples and world masses.

Doc Hypocrite in this post you say.

"you HAVE FIGHT THEM KNOW,"

I agree(that is, if you really meant now instead of know)

''''''''''

Please give me some more info on the "good" CIA Doc Hypocrite. What Intel does the good Cia need to gather on whom, and why?

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>he think US can deceive the world, the world is up on his evils... Davey boy and US war mongering kinds are ones ruined America and the world, and here Davey boy should be ashame of himself for what he doing to humanity.
And yet US has more allies than almost any nation on Earth.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet US has more allies than almost any nation on Earth.
"almost any"? Talk about a left-turn, about-face, right-wheel stop. You're pissing up a rope again Davey Boy.

Next you'll be telling us that the United Snakes dirty dish-rag flag is "almost" the only one in the world with the colours red, white, and boo-hoo.

Davey, you are the ass-clown off the week with that "almost any" reply. Keep up the good work and you'll be a shoe-in for the yearly D.A.T.(Dumb-Ass Trophy) for 2012.

Vista, Ca.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>interjecting for other poster
please do research, you making fool of yourself, no wonder world see us American as dumb and Stupid, you one making a fool of US. Moron!
US invades for Poopy Fields, the oil and gas, litium... A commodity that US needs from Afghans!
I have said this to you many times. Either English is not your first language or you are retarded. Which is it? My six year old granddaughter who spent the first the first two years of her life speaking Spanish with her mother communicates on a higher level than you.

Afghanistan is one of the poorest countries in the world. Your accusations make no sense whatsoever. Why not claim we invaded Afghanistan to steal their Burkas? We are leaving Afghanistan in 2014 and we will be leaving behind Afghan poppies, their 5 quarts of oil, their Burkas, their donkeys, their top soil, their elegantly designed trucks along with the rest of their 3rd world shit. We donít want it and we certainly donít need it.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

SO WHEN WILL YOU STOP BELIEVING THE GUTTER-NEWS THAT SLIDES OUT OF THE UNITED STATES MEDIA???

Vista, Ca.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
"almost any"? Talk about a left-turn, about-face, right-wheel stop. You're pissing up a rope again Davey Boy.
Next you'll be telling us that the United Snakes dirty dish-rag flag is "almost" the only one in the world with the colours red, white, and boo-hoo.
Davey, you are the ass-clown off the week with that "almost any" reply. Keep up the good work and you'll be a shoe-in for the yearly D.A.T.(Dumb-Ass Trophy) for 2012.
If you look it up, Canada may have 1 more ally than the US, but nobody has given a definitive list.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Afghanistan is one of the poorest countries in the world.
Not surprising now that the United Snakes has destroyed the place.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
If you look it up, Canada may have 1 more ally than the US, but nobody has given a definitive list.
And without a "definite list" it could be Sweden that has the most "allies" ..... or even North Korea, you Pumpkin Head.

"Almost any" and "nobody has given a definitive list" .... yep you're going all the way for the D.A.T. trophy.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

DENG wrote:
SO WHEN WILL YOU STOP BELIEVING THE GUTTER-NEWS THAT SLIDES OUT OF THE UNITED STATES MEDIA???
When Mandarin becomes mandatory language in the American schools. It should be within the next 10 years.

Vista, Ca.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Not surprising now that the United Snakes has destroyed the place.
The Soviets tore it up for 10 years, followed by 10 years of civil war which was won by a group that tried to push it back to the 7th century. Yes it was a garden spot before we got there.

Vista, Ca.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
And without a "definite list" it could be Sweden that has the most "allies" ..... or even North Korea, you Pumpkin Head.
"Almost any" and "nobody has given a definitive list" .... yep you're going all the way for the D.A.T. trophy.
Here is the list of American Allies. I couldnít find a definitive list of Canadian allies; only a claim that they have one moreóRussia.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_are_allies_of_t...

DIPSHIT

Vista, Ca.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

mick dundee wrote:
<quoted text>Ah Boo Hoo! get over it. I bet the mother of that dead digger is so grateful that a shithole like Afganistan is that little bit safer- NOT!
ps-what is a "Yabo"? Is that a new wxciting bit of yank slang that we are yet to experience?
Iím willing to bet his mother is prouder of him than your parents are of you. And if you donít think at least 90% of your fellow Aussies disagree with you, then go to your nearby pub and utilize your freedom of speech. At the very least, you will learn what a yabo is.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Iím willing to bet his mother is prouder of him than your parents are of you. And if you donít think at least 90% of your fellow Aussies disagree with you, then go to your nearby pub and utilize your freedom of speech. At the very least, you will learn what a yabo is.
12Dec12.....

.....BobLoblah would wager dat dey (Aussies) would turn dis 'fakeMickMundane'.... into a midget and do some 'midget-Tossing' in da bar. Bets would fly also.

Ps:.....Been dere. Saw dat. Bent an elbow....At Alice Springs.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Vista, Ca.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

DENG wrote:
DENG wrote:
ALL THE WARS FOUGHT BY THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT IN ITS ENTIRE EXISTENCE COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED.
ALL WARS AVOIDED??? PROBABLY NOT, LIKE THE WARS OF LIBERATION, THE SOVIET WAR AGAINST GERMANY IN 1941 AND THE VIETNAM WAR AGAINST FRANCE AND THE USA IN THE 1950S AND 1960S COULD NOT BE AVOIDED
<quoted text>
I know you are not paid to think, but if Hitler and the Soviet Union had not invaded Poland in 1939 perhaps there wouldnít have been WW2. Had France not made the mistake of trying to maintain an empire long after colonialism was dead, then perhaps it could have eased the way to peaceful democracy in Southeast Asia rather than going to war. Unfortunately the Vietnamese will be condemned to communism for another 30 years. All wars are a mistake by someone.

Vista, Ca.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>12Dec12.....
.....BobLoblah would wager dat dey (Aussies) would turn dis 'fakeMickMundane'.... into a midget and do some 'midget-Tossing' in da bar. Bets would fly also.
Ps:.....Been dere. Saw dat. Bent an elbow....At Alice Springs.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
The first Australian I saw was wearing a shirt with an Australian and American flag. Under the flags was written ď1908-2008 We be matesĒ. Iím not sure about the significance of the dates unless it was just to show a hundred years of friendship. The Aussies we met were fun and friendly, especially when they realized we were Americans.
Fatboy

Bromma, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

<quoted text>Not all conspiracy are theories!
Indeed it IS!!Do you also believe in The Moon hoax?!
I have just one message...ELVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING!!!:o)
<quoted text>
911 was to get us into war with the Middle East = what you have Middle East is Oil = Profit for US Oil/war-for-profiteers ...
Yeah...The Americans and Iraqs B-I-G oil fields....
These are passed events so we know what happend dont we?
But just to be sure shall we do a little walkthrough?

2007....Suspicion rises....
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/IB28...

2008....Negotiations starts about Iraqs oil fields Exxon,Chevron..etc.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/19/world/middl...

2009 Dec11. GAME TIME! One of the BIGGEST auctions ever held in the 150 years of oil history...The Iraqi oil fields!!
The T-R-U-T-H??
http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599...
...but you The "truthers"and THE TRUTH dont play the same tune...do you?:o)
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
DIPSHIT
TURDBRAIN.
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
... if Hitler and the Soviet Union had not invaded Poland in 1939 perhaps there wouldnít have been WW2.
* Had the United Snakes not invaded Vietnam on a lie of Red Hoards the country of Vietnam would have prospered and millions would have lived.

* If the United Snakes had not lied about WMD's in Irak the country would be prosperous today and millions would have lived.

* If the United Snakes had not destroyed the democratic country of Iran the coutry would be a leader in the Middle East and millions would have lived.

* If the United Snakes had not lied about communism in Cuba the country would be prosperous today and many would still have lived.

Want more examples? There are many more.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
The first Australian I saw was wearing a shirt with an Australian and American flag. Under the flags was written ď1908-2008 We be matesĒ.
The last American I saw was wearing a shirt with an American and Nazi flag. Under the flags was written ď1919-2012 We decideĒ.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 19,241 - 19,260 of37,808
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

660 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Aerobatty 216,241
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min BenAdam 679,155
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Gods R Delusions x Mine 511,590
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min Toby 89,370
Remember there's always someone suffering mor t... 11 min kandikisses44 5
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 14 min PetesaKe 109,341
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 26 min RADEKT 250,251
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr zoelitchfieldx 215
•••
•••
•••