Comments
19,241 - 19,260 of 37,629 Comments Last updated Friday Aug 22

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#23583 Dec 11, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Not surprising now that the United Snakes has destroyed the place.
The Soviets tore it up for 10 years, followed by 10 years of civil war which was won by a group that tried to push it back to the 7th century. Yes it was a garden spot before we got there.

Vista, Ca.

#23584 Dec 11, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
And without a "definite list" it could be Sweden that has the most "allies" ..... or even North Korea, you Pumpkin Head.
"Almost any" and "nobody has given a definitive list" .... yep you're going all the way for the D.A.T. trophy.
Here is the list of American Allies. I couldnít find a definitive list of Canadian allies; only a claim that they have one moreóRussia.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_are_allies_of_t...

DIPSHIT

Vista, Ca.

#23585 Dec 11, 2012
mick dundee wrote:
<quoted text>Ah Boo Hoo! get over it. I bet the mother of that dead digger is so grateful that a shithole like Afganistan is that little bit safer- NOT!
ps-what is a "Yabo"? Is that a new wxciting bit of yank slang that we are yet to experience?
Iím willing to bet his mother is prouder of him than your parents are of you. And if you donít think at least 90% of your fellow Aussies disagree with you, then go to your nearby pub and utilize your freedom of speech. At the very least, you will learn what a yabo is.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#23586 Dec 11, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Iím willing to bet his mother is prouder of him than your parents are of you. And if you donít think at least 90% of your fellow Aussies disagree with you, then go to your nearby pub and utilize your freedom of speech. At the very least, you will learn what a yabo is.
12Dec12.....

.....BobLoblah would wager dat dey (Aussies) would turn dis 'fakeMickMundane'.... into a midget and do some 'midget-Tossing' in da bar. Bets would fly also.

Ps:.....Been dere. Saw dat. Bent an elbow....At Alice Springs.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Vista, Ca.

#23587 Dec 11, 2012
DENG wrote:
DENG wrote:
ALL THE WARS FOUGHT BY THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT IN ITS ENTIRE EXISTENCE COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED.
ALL WARS AVOIDED??? PROBABLY NOT, LIKE THE WARS OF LIBERATION, THE SOVIET WAR AGAINST GERMANY IN 1941 AND THE VIETNAM WAR AGAINST FRANCE AND THE USA IN THE 1950S AND 1960S COULD NOT BE AVOIDED
<quoted text>
I know you are not paid to think, but if Hitler and the Soviet Union had not invaded Poland in 1939 perhaps there wouldnít have been WW2. Had France not made the mistake of trying to maintain an empire long after colonialism was dead, then perhaps it could have eased the way to peaceful democracy in Southeast Asia rather than going to war. Unfortunately the Vietnamese will be condemned to communism for another 30 years. All wars are a mistake by someone.

Vista, Ca.

#23588 Dec 11, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>12Dec12.....
.....BobLoblah would wager dat dey (Aussies) would turn dis 'fakeMickMundane'.... into a midget and do some 'midget-Tossing' in da bar. Bets would fly also.
Ps:.....Been dere. Saw dat. Bent an elbow....At Alice Springs.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
The first Australian I saw was wearing a shirt with an Australian and American flag. Under the flags was written ď1908-2008 We be matesĒ. Iím not sure about the significance of the dates unless it was just to show a hundred years of friendship. The Aussies we met were fun and friendly, especially when they realized we were Americans.
Fatboy

Bromma, Sweden

#23589 Dec 11, 2012
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Not all conspiracy are theories!
Indeed it IS!!Do you also believe in The Moon hoax?!
I have just one message...ELVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING!!!:o)
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>
911 was to get us into war with the Middle East = what you have Middle East is Oil = Profit for US Oil/war-for-profiteers ...
Yeah...The Americans and Iraqs B-I-G oil fields....
These are passed events so we know what happend dont we?
But just to be sure shall we do a little walkthrough?

2007....Suspicion rises....
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/IB28...

2008....Negotiations starts about Iraqs oil fields Exxon,Chevron..etc.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/19/world/middl...

2009 Dec11. GAME TIME! One of the BIGGEST auctions ever held in the 150 years of oil history...The Iraqi oil fields!!
The T-R-U-T-H??
http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599...
...but you The "truthers"and THE TRUTH dont play the same tune...do you?:o)
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23591 Dec 11, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
DIPSHIT
TURDBRAIN.
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
... if Hitler and the Soviet Union had not invaded Poland in 1939 perhaps there wouldnít have been WW2.
* Had the United Snakes not invaded Vietnam on a lie of Red Hoards the country of Vietnam would have prospered and millions would have lived.

* If the United Snakes had not lied about WMD's in Irak the country would be prosperous today and millions would have lived.

* If the United Snakes had not destroyed the democratic country of Iran the coutry would be a leader in the Middle East and millions would have lived.

* If the United Snakes had not lied about communism in Cuba the country would be prosperous today and many would still have lived.

Want more examples? There are many more.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23593 Dec 11, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
The first Australian I saw was wearing a shirt with an Australian and American flag. Under the flags was written ď1908-2008 We be matesĒ.
The last American I saw was wearing a shirt with an American and Nazi flag. Under the flags was written ď1919-2012 We decideĒ.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#23595 Dec 11, 2012
DUNG wrote:
SO WHEN WILL YOU STOP BELIEVING THE GUTTER-NEWS THAT SLIDES OUT OF THE UNITED STATES MEDIA???
As soon as the Chinese press stops believing that creepy little fat boy dictator in North Korea isn't the 'sexiest man alive'. Fools.

Vista, Ca.

#23598 Dec 11, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
TURDBRAIN.
<quoted text>
* Had the United Snakes not invaded Vietnam on a lie of Red Hoards the country of Vietnam would have prospered and millions would have lived.
* If the United Snakes had not lied about WMD's in Irak the country would be prosperous today and millions would have lived.
* If the United Snakes had not destroyed the democratic country of Iran the coutry would be a leader in the Middle East and millions would have lived.
* If the United Snakes had not lied about communism in Cuba the country would be prosperous today and many would still have lived.
Had Stalin not imposed an Iron Curtain across Europe. Had the Russians not continued into China after the Japanese surrendered. Had the Chinese communist not overthrown our WW2 ally. Had the North Koreans not used their Soviet made weapons to invade South Korea. Perhaps we would have thought twice about Vietnam and Cuba.

We could do this all day.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23599 Dec 11, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Had Stalin not imposed an Iron Curtain across Europe.
Had you got an education, a life, world experience, made some sacrifices, learned humility, learned the value of earnestness, learned how to listen (I can go on with this till the cows come home).... you wouldn't be up to your eyebrows in shyt right now. You wouldn't be so ignorant. You wouldn't be a dope. You wouldn't have to rely on lies and deception or fake your way through life and Topix.

Let me put in another way: You know NOTHING, but that doesn't stop you from flapping your lips and saying exactly that ... NOTHING. Now put your wagons in a circle and pretend that you are misunderstood and that you are the only person who knows anything and "the world is out to get you".

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#23600 Dec 11, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
I have said this to you many times. Either English is not your first language or you are retarded. Which is it? My six year old granddaughter who spent the first the first two years of her life speaking Spanish with her mother communicates on a higher level than you.
Afghanistan is one of the poorest countries in the world. Your accusations make no sense whatsoever. Why not claim we invaded Afghanistan to steal their Burkas? We are leaving Afghanistan in 2014 and we will be leaving behind Afghan poppies, their 5 quarts of oil, their Burkas, their donkeys, their top soil, their elegantly designed trucks along with the rest of their 3rd world shit. We donít want it and we certainly donít need it.
Hint: Public school, where they pass you no matter what.......

Only 7% of Detroit Public-School 8th Graders Proficient in Reading...

Vista, Ca.

#23601 Dec 11, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Had you got an education, a life, world experience, made some sacrifices, learned humility, learned the value of earnestness, learned how to listen (I can go on with this till the cows come home).... you wouldn't be up to your eyebrows in shyt right now. You wouldn't be so ignorant. You wouldn't be a dope. You wouldn't have to rely on lies and deception or fake your way through life and Topix.
Let me put in another way: You know NOTHING, but that doesn't stop you from flapping your lips and saying exactly that ... NOTHING. Now put your wagons in a circle and pretend that you are misunderstood and that you are the only person who knows anything and "the world is out to get you".
Just a question for you genius. As a communist, why are you living in such a backward democratic, capitalist country? Why arenít you living your dream in North Korea, Vietnam, Cuba or China?

BTW-Iím an aerospace engineer, raised four kids, have 7 grandkids, been to 5 continents, and I donít think anyone is out to get me. Donít you ever get tired of being wrong?

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#23602 Dec 11, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
TURDBRAIN.
<quoted text>
US sending 20 brand new F-16s to Morsi's Muslim B'hood...Insanity is the norm for Obama.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#23603 Dec 11, 2012
Dave C wrote:
The first AustralianI saw was wearing a shirt with an Australian and American flag. Under the flags was written ď1908-2008 We be matesĒ.Iím not sure about the significance of the dates unlessit was justto show a hundred years of friendship. The Aussies we met were fun and friendly, especially when they realized we were Americans.
12Dec12.....

.....Together these two countries provided men and services in wars for over a century now. In WWI and WWII, the Korean War, the Vietnam War, and in other calls beyond the call of duty.

Ps:.....Olivia Newton-John is just lovely....as is Shirley Temple.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23604 Dec 11, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Iím an aerospace engineer, raised four kids, have 7 grandkids, been to 5 continents, and I donít think anyone is out to get me. Donít you ever get tired of being wrong?
Don't you ever get tired of lying?
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23605 Dec 11, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>US sending 20 brand new F-16s to Morsi's Muslim B'hood...Insanity is the norm for Obama.
It's difficult to say really. What is Morsi's game plan and what is he up against? What is Obama's motivation? Has he said? Egypt has been on good terms with Israel for quite some time. Is Morsi willing to continue that line or at least be open for cooperation with Israel? If Obama is sleeping with the Israelis (as past Americans presidents have been) then he may see it's in Israel's best interest to be pals with Morsi.

Vista, Ca.

#23606 Dec 11, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
It's difficult to say really. What is Morsi's game plan and what is he up against? What is Obama's motivation? Has he said? Egypt has been on good terms with Israel for quite some time. Is Morsi willing to continue that line or at least be open for cooperation with Israel? If Obama is sleeping with the Israelis (as past Americans presidents have been) then he may see it's in Israel's best interest to be pals with Morsi.
Are you sure it's not part of some sinister American capitalist plot to steal Egypt's sand or pyramids? Consult with Idiot. I'm sure between you two idiots you'll arrive at some nefarious misconception.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#23607 Dec 11, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
And without a "definite list" it could be Sweden that has the most "allies" ..... or even North Korea, you Pumpkin Head.
"Almost any" and "nobody has given a definitive list" .... yep you're going all the way for the D.A.T. trophy.
Ok but look at our Allies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Se...

we have Sweden fighting(even dieing) by our side, who could ask for more?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Tide with Beach 733,258
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 14 min playful 756
Why do Turkish men cheat (Aug '10) 57 min meme 477
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 539,237
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr JUDEletePete 118,014
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr shyam 5,330
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr religionislies 226,397
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ1 258,090
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Seraphima 600,020
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••