American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
stop yer killin me

Bangor, ME

#23452 Dec 9, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>The primary place Swedes fit in, is in a game of hide and seeky between the cheekies, if you know what I mean. ;)
some sufferin Sveeeds suffering from dreaded pbs, obviously
stop yer killin me

Bangor, ME

#23453 Dec 9, 2012
pbs

=

bruised prostate syndrome

syndrome -...

A group of symptoms that collectively indicate or characterize a disease, psychological disorder, or other abnormal condition.
courteous guy

Bangor, ME

#23454 Dec 9, 2012
in Annie maes particular case he apparently has the equally rare..> prostate bruising SNDROME

in addition to the other
courteous guy

Bangor, ME

#23455 Dec 9, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think for one second your views are new???? The cynics have been saying the same thing since Greek times. Hitler blamed wars on an international Jewish conspiracy as he disregarded the threats of war from England and France and invaded Poland.
In a million years of primate and human evolution there have been wars. Both Islam and Christianity promised peace and look how many people died at their hands. Believing you will stop wars by attacking "those in power" and replacing them with new "those in power" has killed as many people as the wars themselves and makes about as much sense as ending global warming by leaving your refrigerator door open.
BTW--You can post quotes all you want, but posting them out of context is just plain dishonest. Posting someone else's opinion that supports yours is irrelevant since you could both be wrong and claiming someone said something without posting where and in what context the quote came from is pointless.
Apparently Doc hypocrite appreciates President Obama and the good CIA

checkout all the buzzwords he gets in on that post a few hours ago

this is a quote from a kooky guy in nutty topixvill
UIdiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:

THE world in power already know about US evil cabal deeds and 9/11, 3/11...
The US Pentagon Obama & co , Good CIA, MI6 are now working with 150 nations BRIC group , White Dragon, and International Criminal Court are looking for biggest criminal cabal NEOCONS Bush & co, Rothchilds, Rockfellers, US NeoCons ... this group are cause of all ills around the globe
Western Puppets like Japan and S.Korea ....will soon drop out from warmongering western controls
----------

repeat a quote from the kkoooooky guy who can't go more than a sentence without saying"warmonger"

----------

The US Pentagon Obama & co , Good CIA, MI6 are now working with 150 nations BRIC group , White Dragon, and International Criminal Court are looking for biggest criminal cabal NEOCONS Bush & co, Rothchilds, Rockfellers, US NeoCons ... this group are cause of all ills around the globe

You know what Dave, I appreciate the good CIA too. Even President Obama has his moments. Just today a report of the removal of a high up al queada figure in Pakistan,..
courteous guy

Bangor, ME

#23456 Dec 9, 2012
The Obama administration chose to increase the levels of sanctions imposed on North Korea, and that North Korea has a new leader, and their role in affecting U.S. policy goals is of vital importance

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#23457 Dec 9, 2012
Chicken Little wrote:
<quoted text>I like it best when Dengster gets to ranting about Thermite!!!
and will Dengster start harping about Haarp? Or has he already..I've been a little busy to notice if the haarped sky is actually falling.
Bobloblah? Will you miss ASSad? I won't. But his replacement maybe something like what's currently assaulting Egypt.
uh oh... maybe the sky really is falling!!!
10Dec12.....

.....NOPE. BobLoblah would never miss Assaad or any udder Arab hypocrite that exists now or laterON comes down da pipes.

...BobLoblah is a Design Engineer in the Oil & Gas industry on International Projects around the WholeWideWorld for 40+ years and has lived and worked in 23 countries.....and still counting. BobLoblah has 4 residences in different parts of the World tooooo.

BobLoblah has spent 14 years amongst the Arabs in ALL the MiddleEasst countries. BobLoblah has NOT worked in Israel because anyone from the West who does so...will Never be allowed to work in the Arab world. How's dat!!!

After 14 years living and working with the Arabs, BobLoblah has found out that they are mostly LIARs and CROOKs and CORRUPTED and would shag their own mudders for the almighty Rial / Buck.

BobLoblah wouldn't trust any of them as far as BobLoblah could toss them.

If you ever went to Saudi Arabia and managed to get yourself on a highway outside the city of Riyadh, you fill see signs on the side of the roads saying 'Infidels Not Allowed'. And near Mecca, you would probably be carved up and boiled. What do you think would happen if such signs were showing on the highways????Why, there would be such a stink dat it would probably cause governments to fall. But not with the Arabs......what's required is some journalist 'with Gut's' to bring it to the attention of the WholeWideworld.

Ps:.....Assaad is an arseHole and a murderer. While having schidt-for-brains, he has minders with some education on the sideLines who advise him of his 'next' moves. BobLoblah will not be toooooo surprised when its this hateful, hypocritical hAtheistic monster ends up in some schidtHole because of 'money'.

Yasser arafat was annudder fine example of an Araab. The father of terrorism finally croaked in Paris and by latest autopsy reports probably got it 'in da end'. As it should be.

....Does anyOne know where his wife and youngster get ALL the monies to live in Paris!!!!!!!!!!

Why NOT ask some Palestinian mothers. They know for sure the answer and await her return with 'baseball bats'.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
courteous guy

Bangor, ME

#23458 Dec 9, 2012
courteous guy wrote:
The Obama administration chose to increase the levels of sanctions imposed on North Korea, and that North Korea has a new leader, and their role in affecting U.S. policy goals is of vital importance
http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/ideas/2012/02/lessons-...
DENG

Nanjing, China

#23459 Dec 9, 2012
NEXT, THE UNITED STATES FREEDOMFIGHTERS NEED TO TAKE-DOWN THE CORRUPT AND TERRORISTIC UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT BEFORE THEY DO ANY MORE DAMAGE.

YOU JUST GET BACK FROM THE DOCTOR???
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer me this you little sycophant Monkey..
Why do you call for the downfall of the US Government when our current Administration and President are communist too? Obama would gladly get in bed with China...But he would still PISS on the worthless DPRK because even he isn't afraid of you "Pesky Unicorns"....Hell, even other Communist Countries think of the DPRK as their little "Bastard Child", shit, even Cuba's standard of living is 1,000 times better than people in the DPRK.
I think maybe YOU should shut up...Kick you political officer in his little Asian BB"s for being so stupid.
courteous guy

Bangor, ME

#23460 Dec 9, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>10Dec12.....
.....NOPE. BobLoblah would never miss Assaad or any udder Arab hypocrite that exists now or laterON comes down da pipes.
...BobLoblah is a Design Engineer in the Oil & Gas industry on International Projects around the WholeWideWorld for 40+ years and has lived and worked in 23 countries.....and still counting. BobLoblah has 4 residences in different parts of the World tooooo.
BobLoblah has spent 14 years amongst the Arabs in ALL the MiddleEasst countries. BobLoblah has NOT worked in Israel because anyone from the West who does so...will Never be allowed to work in the Arab world. How's dat!!!
After 14 years living and working with the Arabs, BobLoblah has found out that they are mostly LIARs and CROOKs and CORRUPTED and would shag their own mudders for the almighty Rial / Buck.
BobLoblah wouldn't trust any of them as far as BobLoblah could toss them.
If you ever went to Saudi Arabia and managed to get yourself on a highway outside the city of Riyadh, you fill see signs on the side of the roads saying 'Infidels Not Allowed'. And near Mecca, you would probably be carved up and boiled. What do you think would happen if such signs were showing on the highways????Why, there would be such a stink dat it would probably cause governments to fall. But not with the Arabs......what's required is some journalist 'with Gut's' to bring it to the attention of the WholeWideworld.
Ps:.....Assaad is an arseHole and a murderer. While having schidt-for-brains, he has minders with some education on the sideLines who advise him of his 'next' moves. BobLoblah will not be toooooo surprised when its this hateful, hypocritical hAtheistic monster ends up in some schidtHole because of 'money'.
Yasser arafat was annudder fine example of an Araab. The father of terrorism finally croaked in Paris and by latest autopsy reports probably got it 'in da end'. As it should be.
....Does anyOne know where his wife and youngster get ALL the monies to live in Paris!!!!!!!!!!
Why NOT ask some Palestinian mothers. They know for sure the answer and await her return with 'baseball bats'.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Can you arrange a trip to near Mecca, for the world idiot guy, annie mae, Dengster,, operation Dweebwoods, you know all, those hypocritical fools.

Btw the world Idiot guy should be thanking you for bringing him his oil, I do, it comes in very handy.
courteous guy

Bangor, ME

#23462 Dec 9, 2012
DENG wrote:
NEXT, THE UNITED STATES FREEDOMFIGHTERS NEED TO TAKE-DOWN THE CORRUPT AND TERRORISTIC UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT BEFORE THEY DO ANY MORE DAMAGE.
<quoted text>
Deng more slaughter in Sudan,
DENG

Nanjing, China

#23464 Dec 9, 2012

YOU BETTER GIT AN DOCTOR APPOINTMENT FOR MIDNIGHT: YOU'R STILL SICK.
courteous guy wrote:
<quoted text>Deng more slaughter in Sudan,
DENG

Nanjing, China

#23465 Dec 9, 2012
USA-STYLE FREEDOM: MURDER 400,000 PEOPLE IN LIBYA, 20 PERCENT OF THE POPULATION, AND NOW IN SYRIA, 20 PERCENT IN SYRIA IS 4 MILLION PEOPLE, ALL IN NAME OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA-STYLE DEMOCRACY, THAT THE WORLD NOWS SEES AS THE NEW THIRD REICH.
DENG

La Center, WA

#23467 Dec 9, 2012
courteous guy wrote:
<quoted text>Deng more slaughter in Sudan,
YAZ! THE UNICORN WAS A NOBLE CREATURE THAT CARRIED MANY FAGOT CHINESE AND NORTH KOREAN WARLORDS INTO BATTLE! IT HARNESSED THE LIMITLESS POWER OF THE RAINBOW AND ENDOWED IT'S RIDER WITH THE POWER TO SODOMIZE HIS FOES TO DEATH! SOON I WILL RIDE THE UNICORN INTO BATTLE AGAINST THE UNITED SNAKES OR AMERIKKKA!
mick dundee

Perth, Australia

#23468 Dec 9, 2012
I guess the rest of the world should thank the yanks for sending their troops to be culled off by the arabs. It's a good way of keeping the stupid american population down. And if they die thinking they are protecting OUR country- well thats a bonus too. I hope they don't expect us to be grateful. We won't. Keep up the good work Y'all. BWAHAHAHA!!
DENG

La Center, WA

#23469 Dec 9, 2012
DENG wrote:
USA-STYLE FREEDOM: MURDER 400,000 PEOPLE IN LIBYA, 20 PERCENT OF THE POPULATION, AND NOW IN SYRIA, 20 PERCENT IN SYRIA IS 4 MILLION PEOPLE, ALL IN NAME OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA-STYLE DEMOCRACY, THAT THE WORLD NOWS SEES AS THE NEW THIRD REICH.
THE DPRK IS CHANGING IT'S FLAG, IT WILL HAVE A UNICORN WITH A RAINBOW COMING OUT OF IT'S ASS, SURROUNDED BY AN UPSIDE-DOWN TRIANGLE. OF COURSE THE UNDISPUTED HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMPION OF ASIA, KIM JUNG UN WILL BE RIDING THIS NOBLE STEED.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#23470 Dec 9, 2012
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they are.
Between the Patriot Act, NDAA, and other political decisions made by both liberal and conservative leaders, the United States that was created by the Founding Fathers is dead.
NDAA 2012 grants the military the right to conduct secret kidnappings of US citizens, indefinite detention, interrogation, torture, and murder.
No requirement to produce evidence, lawyer, trial.
Nullifies the Bill of Rights = martial law.
(next post)
Ex-President FDR was quoted as saying, " …to hell with the American people. The democracy does not exist. We will declare martial law and institute our dictatorship. "

United States

#23471 Dec 9, 2012
courteous guy wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently Doc hypocrite appreciates President Obama and the good CIA
checkout all the buzzwords he gets in on that post a few hours ago
this is a quote from a kooky guy in nutty topixvill
UIdiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
Western Puppets like Japan and S.Korea ....will soon drop out from warmongering western controls
----------
repeat a quote from the kkoooooky guy who can't go more than a sentence without saying"warmonger"
----------
You know what Dave, I appreciate the good CIA too. Even President Obama has his moments. Just today a report of the removal of a high up al queada figure in Pakistan,..
Obama & Co and good CIA made a pact with the 150 NAtions and BRICS group, and The White Dragon, International criminal Court ... to bring these corrupted Western War criminals Royal Cabal to justice for world war crimes against world Humanity, for many century off wars on the world . Most likely the Group of 150 Nations/ BRICS etc is asking Obama & co to bring little corrupted War Criminal Western Royal family & co to Justice...

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#23472 Dec 9, 2012
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Ex-President FDR was quoted as saying, " …to hell with the American people. The democracy does not exist. We will declare martial law and institute our dictatorship. "
Unsubstantiated rubbish.

United States

#23473 Dec 9, 2012
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Please, Doc hypocrite.
Explain your statement on "US evil cabal deeds 911 and 311".
See videos uploaded by 911 TRUThers

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSKOROD...

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#23474 Dec 9, 2012
mick dundee wrote:
I guess the rest of the world should thank the yanks for sending their troops to be culled off by the arabs. It's a good way of keeping the stupid american population down. And if they die thinking they are protecting OUR country- well thats a bonus too. I hope they don't expect us to be grateful. We won't. Keep up the good work Y'all. BWAHAHAHA!!
We are not protecting your country. Your country is standing side by side with us to prevent the return of the Taliban (which btw aren't Arabs). I've been to your country and I know that at least 90% of it disagrees with you--Yabo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min StarC 590,674
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min It aint necessari... 839,828
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min Pegasus 271,399
Women hate disabled men and find them disgusting (Sep '08) 6 min Stupid Thread 68
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 6 min Johnny 3,073
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 min Stupid Thread 100,074
bless the jews (Nov '08) 12 min Stupid Thread 7,227
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 37 min waaasssuuup 612,213
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr waaasssuuup 4,590
More from around the web