American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#23229 Dec 7, 2012
Jive Action wrote:
<quoted text>Like the propaganda you suck on everyday being fed to the American sheeple.dumb ass.
Thanks for the deeply insightful reaction, hick.

You can barely read or write, yet claim to know what is propaganda and what isn't? Were you arrested on drug charges because of your cell phone, idiot?
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23230 Dec 7, 2012
A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
STILL constructing fantasies and hoping others might be gullible...
"Others"? You poor thing. Others have nothing to do with it. It's all for you, Bed Pan.

Your bravado seems to be wanning lately, good buddy. Cat got your tongue or do you feel you're geing unfairly bullied? Best you buck up cause it's just going to get worse.

I know what you're thinking ...... that you made a big mistake taking me on. Do you think if you stop that I will? Or maybe I'll lord it over you that it was you who folded? Gosh, what a revolting developement it turned out to be for you, huh.

The worse part of is that your pride is adolescently fragile and you just can't seem to find a way out ..... honourably, I mean. You must be feeling like Nixon in his hour of turmoil. He tried to belly crawl towards something he called "peace with honour". He failed miserably. How about you? You think your chances are better than his?

I sure am glad I'm not in your shoes. Whew!
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23231 Dec 7, 2012
Live Action wrote:
<quoted text>Like the propaganda you suck on everyday being fed to the American sheeple.dumb ass.
I believe that he and his ilk are taking it intravenously nowadays, Capt. You know, periodic booster shots.

Of course Bed Pan is a substance abuser and he even takes his propaganda with whisky, whenever he can afford it. It's his mother's fault really. She told him to either go to school or take it in the azz. Once he realized that he'd have to learn how to read in school he decided on the latter.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#23232 Dec 7, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where you got your facts. According to http://oregonstate.edu/cla/polisci/faculty-re... the number of millionaires in 1910 was roughly 5000. By the end of WW1, it had reached 10,000. From 1918 to 1929 the number of millionaires was around 20,000 (note that this was peace time). In 1944 (wartime) the number of millionaires dropped to 13,000. When the Korea war ended (back to peace time), then number of millionaires rose to 27,000. Seems more millionaires are created during peacetime than during war.
There was nothing illicit about our response in 1917. The Germans sunk 10 American ships between the time they resumed unrestricted submarine warfare in Jan 31,1917 and we declared war on April 6,1917. If a country was sinking American ships today, what do you think our response would be?
BTW-quit posting quotes to support your positions since most are out of context, irrelevant or unsubstantiated.
The Haliburton-type investors made bloody profit at expense and misery of humanity and they predatory carpetbaggers/war-for-profitee rs overspended and dined out... and war-for-profiteers lost after greed got to them. Look what happen to Fall of great Empires like Ancient Rome, Nazi germany... these Empires overplundered and greedily profited from it and lost big time later on . US is going in that direction - on the US Fiscal Clift as of 2012 --- Did you see in news over 16 trillion in national debt - most of it come US illicit wars' debts.
And US been at war and wars , after so many wars since inception of US nation, i mean US militaristic Empire - see encyclopedia of many US wars - US always at wars for a young nation!

Smedley Butler, War is a Racket , 1935, p27
k
War is a racket. It always has been. It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious.

In the World War [I], we used propaganda to make the boys accept conscription. They were made to feel ashamed if they didn't join the army.
So vicious was this war propaganda that even God was brought into it. With few exceptions our clergymen joined in the clamor to kill, kill, kill. To kill the Germans. God is on our side...it is His will that the Germans be killed.
And in Germany, the good pastors called upon the Germans to kill the allies...to please the same God. That was a part of the general propaganda, built up to make people war conscious and murder conscious.

The normal profits of a business concern in the United States are six, eight, ten, and sometimes even twelve per cent. But wartime profits-ah! that is another matter-twenty, sixty, one hundred, three hundred, and even eighteen hundred per cent-the sky is the limit. All that the traffic will bear. Uncle Sam has the money. Let's get it.

Of course, it isn't put that crudely in war time. It is dressed into speeches about patriotism, love of country, and "we must all put our shoulder to the wheel," but the profits jump and leap and skyrocket-and are safely pocketed.

I spent 33 years in the Marines, most of my time being a high-class muscle man for big business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer for Capitalism…. The general public shoulders the bill. This bill renders a horrible accounting. Newly placed gravestones, Mangled bodies. Shattered minds. Broken hearts and homes. Economic instability. Back-breaking taxation for generations and generations.

United States

#23233 Dec 7, 2012
D eisenhower wrote:
<quoted text> still,I wanted to nuke the commies..
any expected arrival dates for your "auto" Doc Hypocrite?? The "Natives" are restless.
Until then still burning the "blood oil"?
And
Yep you McCArthysim , hate and war mongering , paranoia ... is still alive!

if you read about China news and other nations news, China heavily investment into Alternative energy this will save nation , and trying not rely on altogether Stop buying US oil Conglomerates and US wars for Oil/war-for-profiteering that had incite growth of enemies worldwide because our US overplunder other countries resources...

John Stockwell, former CIA official (from his books, interviews...)
"Enemies are necessary for the wheels of the U.S. military machine to turn."

It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable, and to propagandize and teach the American people to hate, so we will let the Establishment spend any amount of money on arms.

ADD See Dave Post as it interrelated what we talking about.

United States

#23234 Dec 7, 2012
Nelson Mandela, September 2002
about the Bush administration's unilateralist policies combined with its aggressive and narrow obsession with security and oil

"The attitude of the United States is a threat to world peace.
Live Action

Oklahoma City, OK

#23235 Dec 7, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the deeply insightful reaction, hick.
You can barely read or write, yet claim to know what is propaganda and what isn't? Were you arrested on drug charges because of your cell phone, idiot?
dumbass I have A I phone and pay my bill...and i do not do drugs like you ricky....pos back on here everyday what a life....
Live Action

Oklahoma City, OK

#23236 Dec 7, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that he and his ilk are taking it intravenously nowadays, Capt. You know, periodic booster shots.
Of course Bed Pan is a substance abuser and he even takes his propaganda with whisky, whenever he can afford it. It's his mother's fault really. She told him to either go to school or take it in the azz. Once he realized that he'd have to learn how to read in school he decided on the latter.
we know where he takes it lol...this guy girl or what the hell ever he is needs to be tried for crimes of stupidity...

An NFL Fan

USA

#23237 Dec 7, 2012
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>

you made a big mistake taking me on. Do you think if you stop that I will? Or maybe I'll lord it over you that it was you who folded? Gosh, what a revolting developement it turned out to be for you, huh.

I sure am glad I'm not in your shoes. Duh HEW!!!!
'...you made a big mistake taking me on.'

I've seen it before, geriatric cretin. Your declaring ersatz 'victory' in the hope I'll somehow cease exposing your bitter agendas. I don't fall for such ploys, Nelly.

Speaking of bravado, it seems your frustration with being called on your flagrant lies is making you jumpy, old lying coot. Your cynical, miserable type is easy to pick on, so assume your place and take it, fool.
In which American city did you take to the streets after your combat 'service' in the jungle?

Try not to answer with one of your latent fantasies, OK?

An NFL Fan

USA

#23238 Dec 7, 2012
Jive Action wrote:
<quoted text>dumbass I..and i do not do drugs like you ricky....pe....
I guess you're just high on massive doses of stupid, aren't you, hayseed?

An NFL Fan

USA

#23239 Dec 7, 2012
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>

go to school or take it in the azz. r.
I should have known you couldn't keep your latent reveries out of it, old closet queen.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23240 Dec 7, 2012
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Yep you McCArthysim , hate and war mongering , paranoia ... is still alive!
It's a shocking truth that Americans still suffer from it. It's very strange. Here in Europe we discuss the pros and cons of any political philosophy but in the States as soon as you mention socialsim or communism people get freaky. It's obvious that Americans have no idea what political philosophy is all about. Everything with them is clichèes and catch phrases and no one has a damned clue.

An NFL Fan

USA

#23241 Dec 7, 2012
Jive Action wrote:
<quoted text>we know where he takes it lol...
It seems the two of you are both on the same homoerotic page, rube. You and the old nelly Swede are turning this thread into a lonely hearts club.

United States

#23242 Dec 7, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>08Dec12.....
....Those soldiers that 'went OFF' during the Crusades, did so to stamp out the new religion called 'islam'.....dat was murdering people by the millions 'if they did NOT joinUP and become a muslime'.
Ps:.....WWII included most of the Western countries and ALLIES who joined forces to stop 'ol Hitler and later on da Japs who were also murdering people left and right.
Notice how the West, after defeating BOTH countries, began immediately to 'feed, cloth, house' the vanquished and took NO lands to keep.
....The biggest mistake made after WWII, was to improperly divide up the lands in the Middle East. Something else should have been done to 'house' the Jews and NOT to give them land deadSmack in the middle of Arabs. These two races have hated each other for 6000 years. The Jews should have been given Jordan.
Because small thought went into it, it wasn't tooooooo long after that the evil that persists today (terrorists, sucicide bombers, etcetera)...beginning with the 'father of terrorism - yasser Arafat....may he rest in hell, still continues. That ILK will never have peace. Besides, the presentDay government of Gaza...the terrorist organization Hammaas....gets bigTime payOffs in cash and weaponry for carrying out the evil things they do. Iran is a bigTime contributor. So is al Quaeda schidt. One day soon the 'big One' is gonna be dropped somewhere's in the MiddleEast and 'Up She Comes'.
...of course, it will be up to the West to sort'em out. As usual.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
US is even worst , all over the world causing wars, dissension, plundering, raping, genocides...
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23243 Dec 7, 2012
Live Action wrote:
<quoted text>we know where he takes it lol...this guy girl or what the hell ever he is needs to be tried for crimes of stupidity...
"Crimes of Stupidity"! Holy shit! I was just thinking about signing off and slowly preparring for bed, but how in hell am I suppose to sleep now that you've got me lauging hysterically!? Thanks for that one!

See you in the mo!
Live Action

Oklahoma City, OK

#23244 Dec 7, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
"Crimes of Stupidity"! Holy shit! I was just thinking about signing off and slowly preparring for bed, but how in hell am I suppose to sleep now that you've got me lauging hysterically!? Thanks for that one!
See you in the mo!
well get you some rest and may the creator bless you many fold.

United States

#23245 Dec 7, 2012
Robert White Reagan's ambassador to El Salvador,

[El Salvador must be] "destroyed totally, the economy must be wrecked, unemployment must be massive,"[ and a] "cleansing" [of some] "3 or 4 or 500,000 people" [must be carried out].[U.S. interests were represented by the National Republican Alliance (ARENA), a political party that was in effect the public face of the death squads, a] "violent fascist party modeled after the Nazis."

United States

#23246 Dec 7, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a shocking truth that Americans still suffer from it. It's very strange. Here in Europe we discuss the pros and cons of any political philosophy but in the States as soon as you mention socialsim or communism people get freaky. It's obvious that Americans have no idea what political philosophy is all about. Everything with them is clichèes and catch phrases and no one has a damned clue.
According Times Poll, Asked European which nation is most is biggest terrorist in the world, N korea or US... And over 89% of Europeans said the US!

Frighten as most our stupid Sheeeople, the dumbed-down Americans peons are food-spoon fed from Faux Media, and don't take time to research , nor ask critical questions about if war(s) are legitimate...

An NFL Fan

USA

#23247 Dec 7, 2012
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>

and slowly preparring for bed, but how in hell am I suppose to sleep now that you've got me lauging hysterically!? Thanks for that one!
See you in the mo!
It heartening to see you now have a hillbilly buddy who shares with you a similarly low IQ, Nelly.

United States

#23248 Dec 7, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
You're just a poor slob who's paid mere pennies to pump out your government's ignorant propaganda, piglet.
Addressing this post of yours addressed to Deng\

Not proganada from our Sec. of State Hillary Clinton Admits the U.S. Government Created alQaeda
WATCH
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Gabriel 989,651
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 29 min Jim-ca 41,587
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min Just Think 690,310
Learn To Govern Yourselves, B4 It's Too Late 34 min Wake Up 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 38 min Wisdom of Ages 6,588
Would the world have been better off...without ... 41 min Doctor REALITY 2
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 1 hr Smarter than you 117
More from around the web