American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
DENG

Nanjing, China

#23209 Dec 7, 2012
IT'S CLEAR TO THE WORLD THE MOB OF CRIMINALS THAT RUNS WASHINGTON D.C. WANTS THE TO CONQUER THE WORLD AS THEIR COLONY
DENG

Nanjing, China

#23210 Dec 7, 2012
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're going to give up? No, no, no. I promissed the fans to drag it out as long as possible, and this ain't the limit yet. There are still a couple but I won't be done with you until RedButt Herpies cuts you off. He thinks you're Aces.

YOU STILL HERE??? THE WORLD HAD THOUGHT YOU'S RUN AWAY, LIKE THE UNITED STATES MARINES FACING THE HERO RESISTANCE IN AFGHANISTAN.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
STILL constructing fantasies and hoping others might be gullible, old fat boy? I suppose sometimes for the lonely and forgotten types such as yourself, it becomes a way of life, doesn't it, creep?
If you can think of any further interesting embellishments to your lie about fighting with the US Army during the 60s, I know you won't hesitate to pile it on, geezer.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#23211 Dec 7, 2012
SO WHEN'S YOUR TRIAL DATE FOR WAR CRIMES THERE???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
STILL constructing fantasies and hoping others might be gullible, old fat boy? I suppose sometimes for the lonely and forgotten types such as yourself, it becomes a way of life, doesn't it, creep?
If you can think of any further interesting embellishments to your lie about fighting with the US Army during the 60s, I know you won't hesitate to pile it on, geezer.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#23212 Dec 7, 2012
SO WHAT MEDALS YOU WIN IN THE BIG WAR???

OR DID YOU GIT KICKED OUT FOR LOOKING AT A GENERALS ASS???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
DENG

Nanjing, China

#23213 Dec 7, 2012
SO HOW MANY MISSILES 'OU THINK TO SINK THE BUCKET USS EISENHOWER IN THE MEDITERRANEAN SEA???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#23214 Dec 7, 2012
DUNG wrote:
IT'S CLEAR TO THE WORLD THE MOB OF CRIMINALS THAT RUNS WASHINGTON D.C. WANTS THE TO CONQUER THE WORLD AS THEIR COLONY
Just as it's also clear to the Chinese propaganda press that Kim Jong-un is the 'sexiest man alive'? What fools the Chinese and North Koreans are.

You people are a flock of ewes.

An NFL Fan

USA

#23215 Dec 7, 2012
DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as that stupid Swede, you people enjoy frequent references to homoerotic imagery, don't you?

What about the unicorn that was 'discovered' in North Korea? Do you have a comment on that huge news story, lowly slave of the state?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#23216 Dec 7, 2012
THE SYRIA ARMY HAS KILLED THOUSANDS OF ALQAEDA TERRORISTS INSIDE SYRIA IN THE PAST WEEK, SO WHY NO CHEERING ABOUT THIS IN WASHINGTON D.C.???

OH, YOU LIKE YOUR ALLY ALQAEDA TOO??? AND THE AMERICAN TERROR MOB IN WASHINGTON WANTS TO PAY A DEAD ALQAEDA'S MOTHER A PENSION TOO???
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>08Dec12.....
....Actually the feeling is 'bitterSweet'.
Ps:.....The WholeWideWorld is cheering on dis von. Nottting better dan to see two eeejits 'go at it'.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
DENG

Nanjing, China

#23217 Dec 7, 2012
IT'S CLEAR TO THE WORLD THE MOB OF CRIMINALS THAT RUNS WASHINGTON D.C. WANTS THE TO CONQUER THE WORLD AS THEIR COLONY.

AND OF COURSE TOJO AND YOU ARE GOOD IDEOLOGICAL FRIENDS TOO???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as it's also clear to the Chinese propaganda press that Kim Jong-un is the 'sexiest man alive'? What fools the Chinese and North Koreans are.
You people are a flock of ewes.

An NFL Fan

USA

#23218 Dec 7, 2012
DUNG wrote:
SO WHEN'S YOUR TRIAL DATE FOR WAR CRIMES THERE???
<quoted text>
Does that pass for funny in your bunker, listless lackey?

An NFL Fan

USA

#23219 Dec 7, 2012
DENG wrote:
THE SYRIA ARMY HAS KILLED THOUSANDS OF ALQAEDA TERRORISTS INSIDE SYRIA IN THE PAST WEEK, SO WHY NO CHEERING ABOUT THIS IN WASHINGTON D.C.???
OH, YOU LIKE YOUR ALLY ALQAEDA TOO??? AND THE AMERICAN TERROR MOB IN WASHINGTON WANTS TO PAY A DEAD ALQAEDA'S MOTHER A PENSION TOO???
<quoted text>
You have a muddled view of the real world, don't you, slob?

My sister was in China not long ago. She was appalled at the heinous environmental pollution and the low regard for life. She did however, give several western books to Chinese citizens who were very grateful for any information that wasn't screened by the oppressive government.

The world is coming, and there's nothing you can do about it, lowly communist lickspittle.

An NFL Fan

USA

#23220 Dec 7, 2012
DUNG wrote:
IT'S CLEAR TO THE WORLD THE MOB OF CRIMINALS THAT RUNS WASHINGTON D.C. WANTS THE TO CONQUER THE WORLD AS THEIR COLONY.
AND OF COURSE TOJO AND YOU ARE GOOD IDEOLOGICAL FRIENDS TOO???
<quoted text>
Is that what your government told you to say, peon?

An NFL Fan

USA

#23221 Dec 7, 2012
DUNG wrote:

<quoted text>
Cheering?

Unlike the lowly Chinese and North Koreans, Americans do not 'cheer' for the deaths of others- not even enemies, pigface.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#23222 Dec 7, 2012

GIVE YOUR ALLY ALQAEDA A FEW RAH, RAH, RAHS???

TELL THE WORLD IN THE LAND OF "JUSTICE AND DEMOCRACY" WHEN YOU'LL HAVE TO APPEAR TO HEAR THE CHARGES???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheering?
Unlike the lowly Chinese and North Koreans, Americans do not 'cheer' for the deaths of others- not even enemies, pigface.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#23223 Dec 7, 2012

<quoted text>

YOU TALK LIKE THE BIG HERO, SO TELL THE WORLD A FEW OF YOUR WAR STORIES.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as that stupid Swede, you people enjoy frequent references to homoerotic imagery, don't you?
What about the unicorn that was 'discovered' in North Korea? Do you have a comment on that huge news story, lowly slave of the state?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#23224 Dec 7, 2012

<quoted text>

OR DID YOU HAVE A BAD SPLEEN, OR A LIMP AND WERE ADDICTED TO DRUGS AND COULDN'T GO, AND WORKED IN A FACTORY INSTEAD??
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
DENG

Nanjing, China

#23225 Dec 7, 2012

GIT USED TO IT: ALQAEDA'S YOUR STRONG ALLY PROVED WITH THE STEADY BILLIONS IT RECIEVES EACH YEAR FROM THEIR FRIENDS IN THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT IN WASHINGTON D.C.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheering?

An NFL Fan

USA

#23226 Dec 7, 2012
You're just a poor slob who's paid mere pennies to pump out your government's ignorant propaganda, piglet.
Live Action

Oklahoma City, OK

#23227 Dec 7, 2012
DENG wrote:
GIT USED TO IT: ALQAEDA'S YOUR STRONG ALLY PROVED WITH THE STEADY BILLIONS IT RECIEVES EACH YEAR FROM THEIR FRIENDS IN THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT IN WASHINGTON D.C.
<quoted text>
syria is doing the same thing any country would do if attack by rebels and or it's own people the beastly system is now flying drones over our air space used by the cia the fbi local police departments ect. our government has been giving every man woman free cell phones and then busting them on drug charges we are a enslaved country.this place is Germany all over.And even the Germans said the same thing they would not do that....it's just a matter of time and we are doomed.
Live Action

Oklahoma City, OK

#23228 Dec 7, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
You're just a poor slob who's paid mere pennies to pump out your government's ignorant propaganda, piglet.
Like the propaganda you suck on everyday being fed to the American sheeple.dumb ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 24 min Chalupa Batgirl 36,684
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 56 min Aura Mytha 988,434
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Seentheotherside 688,650
Does anyone else hate being around white women? 3 hr hmmmm 25
Main causes of bullying 3 hr Wise above all 3
How did black people get here ( economically) 5 hr Johnny 70
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 6 hr Wisdom of Ages 6,545
More from around the web