American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
Live Action

Oklahoma City, OK

#23179 Dec 6, 2012
DENG wrote:
JUST LET HIM RANT: THE WORLD NEEDS EVIDENCE WHEN HIS COURT DATE IS DUE ON THE CHARGE OF WAR CRIMES.
SO WHACHA GOING TO SAY IN THE WORLD'S COURT DOCK, NOT GUILTY (THE WORLD IS LAUGHING AGAIN)???
<quoted text>
War crimes this is why many will not travel to certain country's they know their asses would be hung.

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#23181 Dec 6, 2012
UIdiotraceMakeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>Wilson is just a puppet and doesn't make the decision, it is US Imperail directive that controls his actions, words... You are Dumb, nothing but mendacious obsequious subservient of a real fool, still licling hitlerian MAsters bootstraps... Wake up time! Get of the koolade Dude, you another Walking dead brAINLESS...
The President cannot declare war, he can only ask Congress to declare war. On April 2, 1917 Wilson asked for a special joint session of Congress for declaring war. On April 6, 1917 Congress overwhelmingly passed the declaration. Short and not so sweet.

WHEREAS, The Imperial German Government has committed repeated acts of war against the Government and the people of the United States of America; therefore, be it
Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That the state of war between the United States and the Imperial German Government, which has thus been thrust upon the United States, is hereby formally declared; and
That the President be, and he is hereby, authorized and directed to employ the entire naval and military forces of the United States and the resources of the Government to carry on war against the Imperial German Government; and to bring the conflict to a successful termination all the resources of the country are hereby pledged by the Congress of the United States.[

1916 Wilson issued an ultimatum to which Germany responded with a pledge to cease its unrestricted submarine attacks.

Jan 31,1917 the Germans announced resumption of unrestricted submarine warfare. On Feb. 3, Wilson broke diplomatic relations with Germany. Several more U.S. vessels were sunk, and on Apr. 2, 1917, Wilson asked Congress to declare war on Germany.

Believing that world events are controlled by a conspiracy of evil spirits lurking in the shadows (and apparently only in American shadows) may be something you should discuss with a psychiatrist. Let me know if he uses the word delusional.
Live Action

Oklahoma City, OK

#23182 Dec 6, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, little hick, you touch nothing more than your cousin's junk. You remind me of how unintentionally funny country bumpkins can be.
all this coming from a queer from texas.you spend to much time in the barn fella.....And a waste of my time and everyone elses bet you have more post than anyone and have never said one dammed thing that has any meaning what so ever.

you are in fact a troll and that is all.......now go play with your farm animals.
Live Action

Oklahoma City, OK

#23183 Dec 6, 2012
DENG wrote:
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm hardly here that much, hill dweller, so try to keep up. How are things in the holler, knuckle dragger? Gathered enough cow chips to get through the winter?
THE NFLNAZIFAGGOT IS THE PRODUCT OF DEGENERATE SOCIAL PRINCIPLE CONDITIONS IN THE UNITED STATES WHERE HUMAN LIFE IS SECONDARY TO THE ACCUMULATION OF WEALTH BY AN ELITE WHO HAVE CORNERED AND CONCENTRATED THE ECONOMY THERE FOR THEIR OWN SELFISH ENDS.
<quoted text>
what he is is a chicken shit coward who has been brainwashed and still on his mommas tit.I really think he is a cross dressing queer.he can not see passed his telly
UIdiotraceMakeWo rldPeace

United States

#23186 Dec 6, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
The President cannot declare war, he can only ask Congress to declare war. On April 2, 1917 Wilson asked for a special joint session of Congress for declaring war. On April 6, 1917 Congress overwhelmingly passed the declaration. Short and not so sweet.
WHEREAS, The Imperial German Government has committed repeated acts of war against the Government and the people of the United States of America; therefore, be it
Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That the state of war between the United States and the Imperial German Government, which has thus been thrust upon the United States, is hereby formally declared; and
That the President be, and he is hereby, authorized and directed to employ the entire naval and military forces of the United States and the resources of the Government to carry on war against the Imperial German Government; and to bring the conflict to a successful termination all the resources of the country are hereby pledged by the Congress of the United States.[
1916 Wilson issued an ultimatum to which Germany responded with a pledge to cease its unrestricted submarine attacks.
Jan 31,1917 the Germans announced resumption of unrestricted submarine warfare. On Feb. 3, Wilson broke diplomatic relations with Germany. Several more U.S. vessels were sunk, and on Apr. 2, 1917, Wilson asked Congress to declare war on Germany.
Believing that world events are controlled by a conspiracy of evil spirits lurking in the shadows (and apparently only in American shadows) may be something you should discuss with a psychiatrist. Let me know if he uses the word delusional.
Those US in power wanted a war, illicit US WAR = bloody PROFIT for the Corrupted /evil and greedy mens with reason but without morals will do what to its nation and world, people died and children are left parentless!

Woodrow Wilson's postmaster general Albert Burleson, announcing that no one could print and mail any document saying:

This government got in the war wrong, that it is in it for the wrong purposes, or anything that will impugn the motives of the Government for going into the war. They can not say that this Government is the tool of Wall Street or the munitions makers. That kind of thing makes for insubordination in the Army and Navy and breeds a spirit of disloyalty through the country.

------

Major General Smedley Butler in his book "War is a Racket" about World War I

In the World War a mere handful garnered the profits of the conflict. At least 21,000 new millionaires and billionaires were made in the United States during the World War.

Take our friend the du Ponts…the average earnings of the du Ponts for the period 1910 to 1914 was $6,000,000 a year. Now let’s look at their average yearly profits during the war years, 1914 to 1918. Fifty eight million dollars a year profit, we find! Nearly ten times that of normal times
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#23187 Dec 6, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's classified?
THAT is your story, old nelly? You're typically piling up more BS to cover your previous lies. This is what takes place when a hump such as you believes he can puke up fallacies without consequence.
Classified?
Shit, go to pownetwork.org , almost all the phonys on there use the "My service is Classified" excuse.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#23188 Dec 6, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
"There are things you don't know that you don't know", Bed Pan.
<quoted text>
"There are things you don't know that you don't know", Bed Pan.
So, you don't want to know about the Selous Scouts?
"There are things you don't know that you need to know", Bed Pan.
SO, now you claim to have fought for the British in Africa huh?

Yeah, I've heard of them,( I didn't have to look it up either like you did) you ain't enough of a man to even pretend to have belonged them.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#23192 Dec 6, 2012
Jive Action wrote:
<quoted text>all this coming from a queer from texas.you spend to much time in the barn fella.....And a waste of my time and everyone elses bet you have more post than anyone and have never said one dammed thing that has any meaning what so ever.
you are in fact a troll and that is all.......now go play with your farm animals.
I only asked how your cousin/wife was and whether or not you had enough shit to burn through the winter.

Sheesh, rube.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23193 Dec 6, 2012
A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a coward who feels the need to make personal insults towards real men, such as Force Majeure (Annie Muk), so as to lessen the pain of my inferiority complex. There are several "real men" here on Topix who badger me on my useless-ness but it is Annie who really gets under my skin and makes me hate myself.
I can assure you Bed Pan, the pain that you expeience is self-inflicted. You see, I am fully aware that there are lots and lots, of useless, selective ignoramouses in the world but I accept them as part of humanity.

You are paining not because I "badger you" (as you say) but because my intelligence and world experience make you feel inadequate of your own black-hearted, mendacious, lack of personal character. The only cure for it is honesty and humility, two words that have escaped your attention in life.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23194 Dec 6, 2012
A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me know if you do the nearly impossible and become even more ignorant and stupid than I
Whoa! That's a tough one.
Live Action wrote:
<quoted text>what a liar you are on here 24/7 posting as who ever touched a nerve ....
Which is a perpetual thing with him, no matter what you reply. His touchy-ness is like festering acne on a well layed-out mine field. Bed Pan offers a whole new definition to the expression, "He's got a lot of nerve!"
Live Action wrote:
<quoted text>War crimes this is why many will not travel to certain country's they know their asses would be hung.
Bush, Rumsfeld and Cheney? How many countries is it now that will arrest those guys "on sight"? Is it up to 3 countries now?
Live Action wrote:
<quoted text>all this coming from a queer. you spend to much time in the barn fella.....
That's where Bed Pan keeps Daisy tied up.
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
SO, now you claim to have fought for the British in Africa huh?
"For the British"? Plow Boy proves once again that for all the wonders of the internet he still can't get anything right.

An NFL Fan

USA

#23195 Dec 6, 2012
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>

You are laughing not because I "bugger men" (as I say) but because my lack of intelligence and turd burgler experience makes me feel inadequate.
Wow. May words from a crusty old BSer. Now THAT'S what people enjoy reading!

As you set the agenda for your self-righteous rhetoric, I can imagine the cheap, blathering of a worn politician, old Nelly.

Just keep up your dialogues with your other cynical idiots because I realise that a lowly old coot such as you needs to feel he's the smartest person in the room. Moreover, you may as well keep up the crap about your conveniently 'classified' combat missions in SE Asia as a Swedish US Army volunteer.

Those repugnant lies seem to be all you have, dad.
D eisenhower

Plymouth, NH

#23196 Dec 7, 2012
<quoted text>Those US in power wanted a war, illicit US WAR = bloody PROFIT for the Corrupted /evil and greedy mens with reason but without morals will do what to its nation and world, people died and children are left parentless!
Woodrow Wilson's postmaster general Albert Burleson, announcing that no one could print and mail any document saying:
This government got in the war wrong, that it is in it for the wrong purposes, or anything that will impugn the motives of the Government for going into the war. They can not say that this Government is the tool of Wall Street or the munitions makers. That kind of thing makes for insubordination in the Army and Navy and breeds a spirit of disloyalty through the country.
------
In the World War a mere handful garnered the profits of the conflict. At least 21,000 new millionaires and billionaires were made in the United States during the World War.
Take our friend the du Ponts…the average earnings of the du Ponts for the period 1910 to 1914 was $6,000,000 a year. Now let’s look at their average yearly profits during the war years, 1914 to 1918. Fifty eight million dollars a year profit, we find! Nearly ten times that of normal times
still,I wanted to nuke the commies..

any expected arrival dates for your "auto" Doc Hypocrite?? The "Natives" are restless.

Until then still burning the "blood oil"?

And
D eisenhower

Plymouth, NH

#23197 Dec 7, 2012
Deng,the llife in Syria is so bad The hamas leader is heading for Gaza!!!

Hamas chief Meshaal expected in Gaza
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23198 Dec 7, 2012
A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. My words of witicism fail me. I have been trying to upset Annie for many months now with my re-writing quotes from his own pen. It's never worried him in the least but he's recently taken up the challenge to give me a taste of my own "medicine" and has proven to be the master - despite my senior position of "long-term" antagonist.

Well I can't keep up with him, and attempting a "tit-for-tat" quip results in him raising the stakes one step at a time. Now THAT'S what people enjoy reading! Alas, it makes me look the fool that I am.
So you're going to give up? No, no, no. I promissed the fans to drag it out as long as possible, and this ain't the limit yet. There are still a couple of guys who think you're "hot stuff" so I'm not finished bruising your weak character. Call me a sadist but I won't be done with you until RedButt Herpies cuts you off. He thinks you're Aces.

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#23199 Dec 7, 2012
<quoted text>Those US in power wanted a war, illicit US WAR = bloody PROFIT for the Corrupted /evil and greedy mens with reason but without morals will do what to its nation and world, people died and children are left parentless!
------
Show me where you got your facts. According to http://oregonstate.edu/cla/polisci/faculty-re... the number of millionaires in 1910 was roughly 5000. By the end of WW1, it had reached 10,000. From 1918 to 1929 the number of millionaires was around 20,000 (note that this was peace time). In 1944 (wartime) the number of millionaires dropped to 13,000. When the Korea war ended (back to peace time), then number of millionaires rose to 27,000. Seems more millionaires are created during peacetime than during war.

There was nothing illicit about our response in 1917. The Germans sunk 10 American ships between the time they resumed unrestricted submarine warfare in Jan 31,1917 and we declared war on April 6,1917. If a country was sinking American ships today, what do you think our response would be?

BTW-quit posting quotes to support your positions since most are out of context, irrelevant or unsubstantiated.
_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#23204 Dec 7, 2012
<quoted text>Why should anyone fight those who never did anything to them, money is not everything. Most of the wars benefit only those with geo-political agendas , those are war/raw-for-resources-for-prof iteers plundering poor nations peoples lives and murdering them in name of greed and power, and leaving children parentless and hungry... what happen if they did same thing to you and your family?
08Dec12.....

....Those soldiers that 'went OFF' during the Crusades, did so to stamp out the new religion called 'islam'.....dat was murdering people by the millions 'if they did NOT joinUP and become a muslime'.

Ps:.....WWII included most of the Western countries and ALLIES who joined forces to stop 'ol Hitler and later on da Japs who were also murdering people left and right.

Notice how the West, after defeating BOTH countries, began immediately to 'feed, cloth, house' the vanquished and took NO lands to keep.

....The biggest mistake made after WWII, was to improperly divide up the lands in the Middle East. Something else should have been done to 'house' the Jews and NOT to give them land deadSmack in the middle of Arabs. These two races have hated each other for 6000 years. The Jews should have been given Jordan.

Because small thought went into it, it wasn't tooooooo long after that the evil that persists today (terrorists, sucicide bombers, etcetera)...beginning with the 'father of terrorism - yasser Arafat....may he rest in hell, still continues. That ILK will never have peace. Besides, the presentDay government of Gaza...the terrorist organization Hammaas....gets bigTime payOffs in cash and weaponry for carrying out the evil things they do. Iran is a bigTime contributor. So is al Quaeda schidt. One day soon the 'big One' is gonna be dropped somewhere's in the MiddleEast and 'Up She Comes'.

...of course, it will be up to the West to sort'em out. As usual.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#23205 Dec 7, 2012
DENG wrote:
THE SYRIA ARMY HAS KILLED THOUSANDS OF ALQAEDA TERRORISTS INSIDE SYRIA IN THE PAST WEEK, SO WHY NO CHEERING ABOUT THIS IN WASHINGTON D.C.???
08Dec12.....

....Actually the feeling is 'bitterSweet'.

Ps:.....The WholeWideWorld is cheering on dis von. Nottting better dan to see two eeejits 'go at it'.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Hassan

Europe

#23206 Dec 7, 2012
MPMARTIN wrote:
I may have posted this before, but it's worth repeating.
My oldest brother went ashore at Omaha Beach in WW2. He was later captured by the Nazis and spent the rest of the war in Stalag 2A. After his release he came home and counciled the inmates at a Washington State prison about what it's like to be a "real" prisoner. For me he defines the term "honor".
He was captured by the Germans not the Nazis
not all Germans were Nazis
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23207 Dec 7, 2012
Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
He was captured by the Germans not the Nazis
not all Germans were Nazis
Good point, Haj Hassan.

An NFL Fan

USA

#23208 Dec 7, 2012
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're going to give up? No, no, no. I promissed the fans to drag it out as long as possible, and this ain't the limit yet. There are still a couple but I won't be done with you until RedButt Herpies cuts you off. He thinks you're Aces.
STILL constructing fantasies and hoping others might be gullible, old fat boy? I suppose sometimes for the lonely and forgotten types such as yourself, it becomes a way of life, doesn't it, creep?

If you can think of any further interesting embellishments to your lie about fighting with the US Army during the 60s, I know you won't hesitate to pile it on, geezer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 29 min Catcher1 101,231
I love you sister Joyce Meyer 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Liamm 670,552
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr WildWeirdWillie 184,310
hurricane hyjinks by yin katz 6 hr yin katz 4
lsexting 7 hr splashshane 1
what are the physical differences between india... (Jun '09) 8 hr Pres Mr Donald J ... 91
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 hr btcmacroecon 286,473
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 hr Joe Fortuna 980,324
More from around the web