Comments
18,821 - 18,840 of 37,629 Comments Last updated Friday Aug 22

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#23050 Dec 5, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so we are clear, you believe the Rothschild family was behind the assassination of Arch Duke Ferdinand, Japanís incursion into China, Mussoliniís invasion of Ethiopia, Hitlerís invasion of Poland, France and Englandís declaration of war, Pearl Harbor, Hitlerís declaration of war on the US, the Korean War, the Cold War, the Vietnam War, the Iran Iraq war, Saddamís invasion of Kuwait, and the UN invasion of Iraq?
Do you have a smoking gun or just a hair brained conspiracy theory?
The harebrained part is dead on. She's one of the most deluded people I've ever seen on any thread. How someone could squeeze so many idiotic, quasi-religious notions into their heads and prevent it from exploding is a mystery. Truly a pathetic wonderment.

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#23051 Dec 5, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The harebrained part is dead on. She's one of the most deluded people I've ever seen on any thread. How someone could squeeze so many idiotic, quasi-religious notions into their heads and prevent it from exploding is a mystery. Truly a pathetic wonderment.
You might be right, but with Idiot, Anni, and Dung around the title of ďthe Most Deluded Person On Any Thread ď is certainly in contension.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#23053 Dec 5, 2012
DENG wrote:
Iran claims seizure of U.S. drone over Persian Gulf
By the CNN Wire Staff
December 5, 2012 -- Updated 0210 GMT (1010 HKT)
"The U.S. Navy has fully accounted for all unmanned air vehicles (UAV) operating in the Middle East region. Our operations in the Gulf are confined to internationally recognized water and air space," the source said. The internationally recognized territorial limit is 12 nautical miles off the coast.
HERE'S WHAT A LIE LOOKS LIKE: IRAN SNATCHED ANOTHER DRONE RIGHT OUT OF THE SKY, AND WHAT'S A STUPID UNITED STATES GENERAL TO SAY, "IRAN IS SMARTER THAN US?" WHICH THEY ARE, AS IRAN'S MILITARY IS WAY MORE INTELLIGENT THAN THE DUMB GENERALS IN THE UNITED STATES WHO KEEP FALLING FOR FOREIGN WOMEN SPIES.
Wait till they release chemical weapons in Syria (that we supplied through Benghazi) so that then they could blame Assad for the deaths and get rid of him. Another ground war from Obama, coming to a theater near you.
Force Majeure

Hermosa Beach, CA

#23054 Dec 5, 2012
DENG wrote:
SURE, YOUR MILITARIST-THINKING JAPANESE COUSINS IN THE U.S. ARE WELL KNOWN FOR EATING BABIES IN ASIA; PROBABLY THEY THINK JUST LIKE YOU???
<quoted text>
DENG, that little boy you were porking last night looked like a young Justin Beiber. Wasn't he about ten years old? I can't wait to bounce my Swedish Meatballs off your ass and then your chin! Do you like your kielbasa big and spicy? ;)
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23055 Dec 5, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
All the Aussies I know would have the same opinion
Both of them, huh Davey Boy?
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23056 Dec 5, 2012
A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a sphincter!
We know, Bed Pan, we know.
Yanking Noodle Dandy wrote:
<quoted text>DENG, that little boy you were porking last night looked like a young Justin Beiber. Wasn't he about ten years old? I can't wait to bounce my Swedish Meatballs off your ass and then your chin! Do you like your kielbasa big and spicy? ;)
Did you find a map of Scandinavia yet?

USA

#23057 Dec 5, 2012
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Told any lies about your combat days in Vietnam, lately, Nelly?
Force Majeure

Hermosa Beach, CA

#23058 Dec 5, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I loved going to Vietnam! Lots of ten year old boys, that would play with my kielbasa and Swedish Meatballs. They didn't charge much either, I met DENG there; he was my hook up connection. Oh what great fun I have in communist countries! ;)
DENG

Hermosa Beach, CA

#23059 Dec 5, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
YES! IT COMES ON A TOILET PAPER ROLL, I LEFT A GREENISH BROWN STREAK ON IT, IN THE PERFECT LIKENESS OF SWEDEN!
DENG

Nanjing, China

#23060 Dec 5, 2012
YAZ, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA DICTATORS RUN THE VERY BEST FAKE ELECTION IN THE WORLD

USA

#23061 Dec 5, 2012
Are they almost as good as the 'elections' in North Korea, ignorant minion?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#23062 Dec 5, 2012
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>

OLD BRAVE BOY HERE KNOWS ALL ABOUT COMBAT???

Pete Seeger - Draft Dodger Rag

DRAFT DODGER RAG
(Phil Ochs)
I'm just a typical American boy from a typical American town
I believe in God and Senator Todd and keeping old Castro down
And when it came my time to serve I knew better dead than red
But when I got to my old draft board, buddy, this is what I said:
Sarge, I'm only eighteen, I got a ruptured spleen
And I always carry a purse
I got eyes like a bat, my feet are flat, and my asthma's
getting worse
O think of my career, my sweetheart dear, and my poor old
invalid aunt
Besides, I ain't no fool, I'm a goin' to school, and I'm
working in a defense plant
I've got a dislocated disc and a racked up back
I'm allergic to flowers and bugs
And when bombshells hit, I get epileptic fits
And I'm addicted to a thousand drugs
I got the weakness woes, I can't touch my toes
I can hardly touch my knees
And if the enemy came close to me
I'd probably start to sneeze
I hate Chou En Lai, and I hope he dies,
but one thing you gotta see
That someone's gotta go over there
but that someone isn't me
So I wish you well, Sarge, give 'em Hell
Yeah kill me a thousand or more
And if you ever get a war without blood and gore
Well I'll be the first to go
Copyright Appleseed Music, Inc.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Captain Obvious

Bangor, ME

#23068 Dec 5, 2012
DENG wrote:
YAZ, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA DICTATORS RUN THE VERY BEST FAKE ELECTION IN THE WORLD
Shouldn't you be protesting your leaders to get the avg wage up a bit in China?
I mean you can't unelect an unelected member of the Polyp burrow, for a decade.. can you?

Or,???

is it??

too dangerous to do that?

protest' I mean.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#23070 Dec 5, 2012
YAZ, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA DICTATORS RUN THE VERY BEST FAKE ELECTION IN THE WORLD.

YOU SICK AGAIN TODAY???
Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>Shouldn't you be protesting your leaders to get the avg wage up a bit in China?
I mean you can't unelect an unelected member of the Polyp burrow, for a decade.. can you?
Or,???
is it??
too dangerous to do that?
protest' I mean.

USA

#23071 Dec 5, 2012
Sexiest Man Alive Gets 'The Onion' Taken Seriously

"The official Chinese People's Daily English language website not only ran the "Sexiest Man Alive" dispatch word-for-word, but added a 55-photo slideshow of Kim, riding a gray and white stallion and touring factories.

It's easy to see this story as an example of foolish, mindless ideological automatons who can't recognize a joke."
Captain Obvious

Bangor, ME

#23072 Dec 5, 2012
DENG wrote:
YAZ, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA DICTATORS RUN THE VERY BEST FAKE ELECTION IN THE WORLD.
YOU SICK AGAIN TODAY???
<quoted text>
nope

but someones gettn queeeeeeeeezy

The embattled Syrian President Bashar al-Assad is considering the possibility to claim political asylum for himself, his family and his close circle in Latin America if he has to cede power, a newspaper reported Wednesday.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#23073 Dec 5, 2012
DuNG wrote:
Dung, you still haven't answered me about the "Unicorn Lair" found outside Pyonyang......Whatsamatta, your political officer giving you the "Unicorn"?
Live Action

Shawnee, OK

#23074 Dec 5, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Wait till they release chemical weapons in Syria (that we supplied through Benghazi) so that then they could blame Assad for the deaths and get rid of him. Another ground war from Obama, coming to a theater near you.
Yes indeed I wonder how the troops feel knowing the bullets that they are killed by comes from the evil beastly system aka the united states.And you can bet that between mossad and the evil system something is coming...And of course A false Flag Something...
Live Action

Shawnee, OK

#23075 Dec 5, 2012
DENG wrote:
YOU SICK AGAIN TODAY???
<quoted text>
Whats bad deng is the stupid sheeple believe the shiot.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#23076 Dec 5, 2012
06Dec12.....Kim Joooong UN of North Korea voted the worlds's sexiest little man.

Princess Kate considering divorcing Prince William and marrying Joooong Un as his 4th wife.

First Kim Joooong Un plans to travel to Syria to have a chemical weapon inserted up his arseHole.

Ps:....Joooong Kooooong to be da Diiiiing Dooooong.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min It aint necessari... 733,053
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 22 min yon 2,424
rock n roll ain't noise pollution 28 min pusherman_ 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 32 min River Tam 226,359
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 258,001
Are truck drivers faithful?? (Sep '08) 1 hr Ginger 64 169
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr tamil 5,319
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr guest 538,995
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Peace_Warrior 599,943
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr Blck 106