Force Majeure

Sweden

#23022 Dec 5, 2012
A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
Face the fact that I'm NEVER going to contribute anything to any topic - ONLY SLANDER AND INSULTS.
What do you mean, "face it"? I've already told you that I am aware of your perpetual shyt and that I accept it. Sheeeeesh! What more do you want?
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#23023 Dec 5, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Good report Northwoods. I guess their motto is "Don't ask don't tell - Just do it!"
speaking from expeirence eh...Is that where you were last week? nursing your bruised prostate
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23024 Dec 5, 2012
UidiotRaceMakeWORLDPEACE wrote:
Young People Rising Up Against U.S Military Recruitment?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =slEeZEoef8QXX&feature=pla yer_detailpage&list=UUQQu4 k32ZA8jpdFDXiJ-rKg#t=94s
ĒCan you really support the troops and not support the war? No. The troops continue to fight because they think you support them.Ē

Iíve heard Matthis Chiroux speak before but itís the first time Iíve seen this one. Thank you for sharing it with us.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#23025 Dec 5, 2012
Hurricane Osama wrote:
9/11/2001: The day the american empire began its self-destruction.
Hail Osama Bin Laden!
bless you aussies, with us thru thick and thin.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#23026 Dec 5, 2012
DENG wrote:
WHAT ABOUT ALL THE WEAPONS OF MASS DISTRUCTION IRAN IS CURRENTLY FLYING THROUGH IRAQ AIRSPACE TO SYRIA???
tsk tsk...used on gazans? Is that why Hamas leadership pulled out of Syria Dengster?

As the bloodletting in Syria carries on, President Bashar Assad's government doesn't have a lot of allies left.

And Syria's state-run media has pointedly lashed out at a former friend, Khaled Mashaal, the leader of the Palestinian group Hamas. Mashaal spent more than a decade under Syrian protection in the capital Damascus before relations broke down.

"Remember when you were a refugee aboard planes," Syrian state television said Monday, referring to a period in the late 1990s, when Mashaal had been kicked out of Jordan and had trouble finding a country that would accept him and other Hamas leaders.

"Damascus came and gave you mercy. No one wanted to shake your hand then as if you had rabies," state TV added,

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2012/10/0...

sunni shia rivalry runs very deep eh dengster???

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#23027 Dec 5, 2012
Hurricane Osama wrote:
9/11: 3000 dead, and thousans more fat yank corpses in bodybags from the middle-east.
A great even that helped the body-bag making industry.
Yuk it up Yabo. More than 90 countries lost citizens on 9-11 including 11 Aussies and two New Zealanders. All the Aussies I know would have the same opinion of you that I do.

Do you have any one liners about Oct. 12,2002? Please go to your local pub and test them out.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#23028 Dec 5, 2012
rider wrote:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Downing_ Street_memoCached - Similar
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
The "Downing Street memo" (occasionally DSM, or the "Downing Street Minutes"), sometimes described by critics of the Iraq War as the "smoking gun memo",...
good lord that's old

how ya doin spammy?

I
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#23029 Dec 5, 2012
DENG wrote:
THE UNITED STATES MILITARY COMMANDERS ARE GETTING A MIND OF THEIR OWN.
<quoted text>
Hey Dengster what do you think of this ...It made me chuckle

Three former Egyptian presidential candidates have been accused of espionage and plotting against the state, according to a complaint referred by Egyptís public prosecutor on Tuesday.

Mohammed ElBaradei, Hamdein Sabahy and Amr Moussa are being scolded for allegedly being embroiled in a "Zionist plot" to overthrow the Islamist-led government of Mohammed Mursi, Egypt's al-Masry al-Youm newspaper reported.

You remember El Baradei don't ya?
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#23030 Dec 5, 2012
UidiotRaceMakeWORLDPEACE wrote:
Young People Rising Up Against U.S Military Recruitment?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =slEeZEoef8QXX&feature=pla yer_detailpage&list=UUQQu4 k32ZA8jpdFDXiJ-rKg#t=94s
Shouldn't you be giving your computer and your "on order" car to a Native?

The "Natives" were extremely helpful in ww2 weren't they doc hypocrite.

Doc, where were you born?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#23033 Dec 5, 2012
Operation Northwoods wrote:
Actually, BIRCH BARK is quite edible and nutritious. Birch Bark, also, has medicinal purposes, and it is used to make a dandy canoe.
06Dec12.....

.....ALL peoples dat used da 'dandy canoe'...Lost.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#23035 Dec 5, 2012
DENG wrote:
IF SYRIA DECIDES TO USE CHEMICAL AND BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS AGAINST NEW YORK CITY OR WASHINGTON D.C., OR ANY OTHER UNITED STATES CITY, IT'S ALL PERFECTLY LEGAL, BASED ON THE PRINCIPLE OF SELF-DEFENSE, SINCE IT'S THE UNITED STATES TERROR CRIMINAL MAFIA THAT'S LEADING THE CHARGE AGAINST DEMOCRACY IN SYRIA, TO OVERTHROW DEMOCRACY IN SYRIA, AND INSTALL EITHER A DICTATORSHIP OR DISSOLVE THE COUNTRY CREATING AN OLD-STYLE 19TH CENTURY COLONY THERE.
06Dec12.....

.....they could never get dat far.

Ps:....as a madda of fact, if they startUP against their own people (and BobLoblah won't put it past them...as they are of da same mindSet as you, Deng...ya schidt-for-brains), the US of A and its Allies will be on'em like crabs onna dead dog on da bottom of da sea.

It would be ovva in minutes. Basis Assad and his 'honeyWagon' missus would be toast.

Hey.....didCha notice dat annudder 'high-Ranking' member of da Assad regeime ranOff to the UK this week!!!!!.....How many is that now???....Looks like the rats continue to abandon da sinking ship.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#23038 Dec 5, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
I spent 4 years in the Navy 69-73. You donít sign up to serve the President or the government. You sign up to serve your country. You rely on your fellow countrymen to demand the truth, to exercise due diligence and vote in the right people, to enforce the right policies, and to unify behind the decisions they make before they place your life on the line.
When you are in the military, you donít demand or expect much from your country for your sacrifice-- just their support and best wishes. That is the very least I will give them.
I think those in the military have the right to expect A LOT from us. They're prepared to die for us, and they often get abuse from the VA, etc. because WE aren't FIGHTING for them.
The masses have become a bunch of spoiled brats who think it's a one-way street, but it's everybody's fight.

Then there is the fact that, even though they believe they're fighting for democracy, now we know that they're fighting for the Rothschilds and the other Federal Reserve Corp. stockholders, and that we've all been scammed for almost a hundred years. That's when we lost our country to the world bankers.

So, now we all owe it to our young to warn them not to join the military, and we owe it to them to fight this battle. This is not their battle, it's ours.
We didn't grow up in a nation that's falling apart, riddled with corruption everywhere, and filled with lazy, moronic, gutless political freeloaders.
Each generation owes it to their young to give them a country that's at least as good as what they had, but we have failed miserably.

Start fighting people - we're falling farther behind every day that Republicans and Tea Party terrorists keep fighting for the enemy within.
(next post)

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#23039 Dec 5, 2012
DENG

Nanjing, China

#23040 Dec 5, 2012
IF SYRIA DECIDES TO USE CHEMICAL AND BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS AGAINST NEW YORK CITY OR WASHINGTON D.C., OR ANY OTHER UNITED STATES CITY, IT'S ALL PERFECTLY LEGAL, BASED ON THE PRINCIPLE OF SELF-DEFENSE, SINCE IT'S THE UNITED STATES TERROR CRIMINAL MAFIA THAT'S LEADING THE CHARGE AGAINST DEMOCRACY IN SYRIA, TO OVERTHROW DEMOCRACY IN SYRIA, AND INSTALL EITHER A DICTATORSHIP OR DISSOLVE THE COUNTRY CREATING AN OLD-STYLE 19TH CENTURY COLONY THERE.

OH SURE, IT WOULD GET SERIOUS, LIKE YOU PERSONALLY WOULD HAVE TO STOP TALKING, AND TAKE A GUN TO THE MIDEAST AND FIGHT FOR THE UNITED STATES CORPORATION'S NEW WORLD ORDER, BUT IT'S CLEAR YOU DON'T WANT TO DO THAT, AS YOU MAY BE A COWARD, AND RATHER CHEER ON OTHERS AS THEY MEET THEIR END IN THE U.S. GOVERNMENT'S WAR OF CONQUEST.
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>06Dec12.....
.....they could never get dat far.
Ps:....as a madda of fact, if they startUP against their own people (and BobLoblah won't put it past them...as they are of da same mindSet as you, Deng...ya schidt-for-brains), the US of A and its Allies will be on'em like crabs onna dead dog on da bottom of da sea.
It would be ovva in minutes. Basis Assad and his 'honeyWagon' missus would be toast.
Hey.....didCha notice dat annudder 'high-Ranking' member of da Assad regeime ranOff to the UK this week!!!!!.....How many is that now???....Looks like the rats continue to abandon da sinking ship.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
DENG

Nanjing, China

#23041 Dec 5, 2012
"Draft Dodger Rag"

I'm just a typical American boy
From a typical American town
I believe in God and Senator Dodd
And an keepin' old Castro down

And when it came my time to serve
I knew better dead than red
But when I got to my old draft board
Buddy, this is what I said

Sarge, I'm only eighteen, I got a ruptured spleen
And I always carry a purse
I got eyes like a bat, and my feet are flat
My asthma's getting worse

Consider my career, my sweetheart dear
My poor old invalid aunt
Besides, I ain't no fool, and I'm goin' to school
And I'm workin' in a defense plant

I've got a dislocated disc and a racked up back
I'm allergic to flowers and bugs
And when the bombshell hits, I get epileptic fits
And I'm addicted to a thousand drugs

I got the weakness woes, I can't touch my toes
I can hardly reach my knees
And if the enemy ever came close to me
Well, I'd probably start to sneeze

My poor old invalid aunt
Besides, I ain't no fool, I'm a goin' to school

I hate Chou En Lai, and I hope he dies
But I think you gotta see
That if someone's gotta go over there
That someone isn't me

So, have a ball, Sarge, watch 'em fall
Yeah, kill me a thousand or so
And if you ever get a war without any gore
Well, I'll be the first to go

I got to water my rubber tree plant

My poor old invalid aunt
DENG

Nanjing, China

#23042 Dec 5, 2012
IT'S HOW THE MAFIA GOVERNMENT IN THE UNITED STATES STAYS IN POWER WHERE GREAT CRIMES ARE COMMITTED EVERY DAY BY THE THOUSANDS
Protester wrote:
www.legalparasites.net

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#23046 Dec 5, 2012
Considering the laughable stilted writing style, No wonder the Chinese press is laughed at.
What a pile of dull propaganda.

USA

#23047 Dec 5, 2012
DUNG wrote:
IT'S HOW THE MAFIA GOVERNMENT IN THE UNITED STATES STAYS IN POWER WHERE GREAT CRIMES ARE COMMITTED EVERY DAY BY THE THOUSANDS
<quoted text>
Hey sphincter! Tell me again about why you think Kim Jong Un is the sexiest man alive.

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#23049 Dec 5, 2012
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>
I think those in the military have the right to expect A LOT from us. They're prepared to die for us, and they often get abuse from the VA, etc. because WE aren't FIGHTING for them.
The masses have become a bunch of spoiled brats who think it's a one-way street, but it's everybody's fight.
Then there is the fact that, even though they believe they're fighting for democracy, now we know that they're fighting for the Rothschilds and the other Federal Reserve Corp. stockholders, and that we've all been scammed for almost a hundred years. That's when we lost our country to the world bankers.
So, now we all owe it to our young to warn them not to join the military, and we owe it to them to fight this battle. This is not their battle, it's ours.
We didn't grow up in a nation that's falling apart, riddled with corruption everywhere, and filled with lazy, moronic, gutless political freeloaders.
Each generation owes it to their young to give them a country that's at least as good as what they had, but we have failed miserably.
Start fighting people - we're falling farther behind every day that Republicans and Tea Party terrorists keep fighting for the enemy within.
(next post)
Just so we are clear, you believe the Rothschild family was behind the assassination of Arch Duke Ferdinand, Japanís incursion into China, Mussoliniís invasion of Ethiopia, Hitlerís invasion of Poland, France and Englandís declaration of war, Pearl Harbor, Hitlerís declaration of war on the US, the Korean War, the Cold War, the Vietnam War, the Iran Iraq war, Saddamís invasion of Kuwait, and the UN invasion of Iraq?

Do you have a smoking gun or just a hair brained conspiracy theory?

USA

#23050 Dec 5, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so we are clear, you believe the Rothschild family was behind the assassination of Arch Duke Ferdinand, Japanís incursion into China, Mussoliniís invasion of Ethiopia, Hitlerís invasion of Poland, France and Englandís declaration of war, Pearl Harbor, Hitlerís declaration of war on the US, the Korean War, the Cold War, the Vietnam War, the Iran Iraq war, Saddamís invasion of Kuwait, and the UN invasion of Iraq?
Do you have a smoking gun or just a hair brained conspiracy theory?
The harebrained part is dead on. She's one of the most deluded people I've ever seen on any thread. How someone could squeeze so many idiotic, quasi-religious notions into their heads and prevent it from exploding is a mystery. Truly a pathetic wonderment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 6 min andet198 4,419
Side Effects of Hating Gays 14 min andet198 7
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min Dally Mama 765,111
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min Oxbow 555,079
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr AN NFL FAN 119,285
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Peace_Warrior 603,703
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rick in Kansas 263,621
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 9 hr Ayyan 1,187

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE