American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
rider

Marquette, MI

#23006 Dec 4, 2012
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Downing_Street_memoCach... - Similar
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
The "Downing Street memo" (occasionally DSM, or the "Downing Street Minutes"), sometimes described by critics of the Iraq War as the "smoking gun memo",...
Force Majeure

United States

#23007 Dec 4, 2012
DENG wrote:
THE UNITED STATES MILITARY COMMANDERS ARE GETTING A MIND OF THEIR OWN.
<quoted text>
And you have a taste for my Polish sausage, when my Swedish Meatballs are bouncing off your chin. You sure have been walking bow legged lately DENG!:)
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23012 Dec 4, 2012
Operation Northwoods wrote:
US ARMY CALLS BUTT RAPE BY THEIR HOMO SOLDIERS OF ANOTHER US SOLDIER....."HAZING. "
WHERE IS ALL THAT...."DUTY, "HONOR", "COUNTRY" shit now? Likely up some US Soldiers ass, put there by another HOMO US SOLDIER.
MOTTO - US ARMY
An Army of ONE, on ONE, up the ass, in the grass.
http://www.armytimes.com/news/2012/04/army-cr...
Good report Northwoods. I guess their motto is "Don't ask don't tell - Just do it!"
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23013 Dec 4, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>We lost i Viet Nam the same reason we bailed in Iraq.
Because the strategy of the United Snakes is not to win wars but to start, instigate, wage, and profit by them.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23014 Dec 4, 2012
Hurricane Osama wrote:
9/11: 3000 dead, and thousans more fat yank corpses in bodybags from the middle-east.
A great even that helped the body-bag making industry.
This week starts the "Red and Green" body bag Christmas collection, and for an additional $100 you can get the limited-offer Bush signature model!

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#23015 Dec 4, 2012
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Good report Northwoods. I guess their motto is "Don't ask don't tell - Just do it!"
It stands to reason you'd consider such a story to be salacious, old nelly.
BTW, the charges were dropped, so stuff it back into your pants, Liberace.
UidiotRaceMakeWO RLDPEACE

United States

#23016 Dec 4, 2012
New York Daily News

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand authored the amendment - now part of the National Defense Authorization Act for 2013 - in response to a Defense Department finding that 36% of armed US services members who were convicted of sex crimes in 2011 were not discharged.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23017 Dec 4, 2012
A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
After all of this time and all of the ridicule I've had to endure from Annie and several others, I still have nothing at all to say that pertains to any thread-subject. It stands to reason that I'm one useless human being whose only contribution to life is trolling.
So, I guess this little reply that I'm typing out is "feeding you" huh? Yes, when you look at it that way I guess you could say I like you being around. Otherwise I wouldn't bother to reply.

Welcome to Topix, Bed Pan!

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#23018 Dec 4, 2012
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
So, I guess this little reply that I'm typing out is "feeding you" huh? Yes, when you look at it that way I guess you could say I like you being around. Otherwise I wouldn't bother to reply.
Welcome to Topix, Bed Pan!
Face the fact that you're the perv who openly enjoys his homoerotic references and lies about military service. Moreover, you seem to enjoy being bitch-slapped, Nelly.

United States

#23020 Dec 4, 2012
Police Capt Ray Lewis Joins Protest OWS Says Police Are Pressured By the city

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

United States

#23021 Dec 4, 2012
Young People Rising Up Against U.S Military Recruitment?

&fe ature=player_detailpage&li st=UUQQu4k32ZA8jpdFDXiJ-rKg#t= 94s
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23022 Dec 5, 2012
A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
Face the fact that I'm NEVER going to contribute anything to any topic - ONLY SLANDER AND INSULTS.
What do you mean, "face it"? I've already told you that I am aware of your perpetual shyt and that I accept it. Sheeeeesh! What more do you want?
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#23023 Dec 5, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
speaking from expeirence eh...Is that where you were last week? nursing your bruised prostate
Force Majeure

Sweden

#23024 Dec 5, 2012
UidiotRaceMakeWORLDPEACE wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =slEeZEoef8QXX&feature=pla yer_detailpage&list=UUQQu4 k32ZA8jpdFDXiJ-rKg#t=94s
”Can you really support the troops and not support the war? No. The troops continue to fight because they think you support them.”

I’ve heard Matthis Chiroux speak before but it’s the first time I’ve seen this one. Thank you for sharing it with us.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#23025 Dec 5, 2012
Hurricane Osama wrote:
9/11/2001: The day the american empire began its self-destruction.
Hail Osama Bin Laden!
bless you aussies, with us thru thick and thin.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#23026 Dec 5, 2012
DENG wrote:
WHAT ABOUT ALL THE WEAPONS OF MASS DISTRUCTION IRAN IS CURRENTLY FLYING THROUGH IRAQ AIRSPACE TO SYRIA???
tsk tsk...used on gazans? Is that why Hamas leadership pulled out of Syria Dengster?

As the bloodletting in Syria carries on, President Bashar Assad's government doesn't have a lot of allies left.

And Syria's state-run media has pointedly lashed out at a former friend, Khaled Mashaal, the leader of the Palestinian group Hamas. Mashaal spent more than a decade under Syrian protection in the capital Damascus before relations broke down.

"Remember when you were a refugee aboard planes," Syrian state television said Monday, referring to a period in the late 1990s, when Mashaal had been kicked out of Jordan and had trouble finding a country that would accept him and other Hamas leaders.

"Damascus came and gave you mercy. No one wanted to shake your hand then as if you had rabies," state TV added,

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2012/10/0...

sunni shia rivalry runs very deep eh dengster???

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#23027 Dec 5, 2012
Hurricane Osama wrote:
9/11: 3000 dead, and thousans more fat yank corpses in bodybags from the middle-east.
A great even that helped the body-bag making industry.
Yuk it up Yabo. More than 90 countries lost citizens on 9-11 including 11 Aussies and two New Zealanders. All the Aussies I know would have the same opinion of you that I do.

Do you have any one liners about Oct. 12,2002? Please go to your local pub and test them out.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#23028 Dec 5, 2012
rider wrote:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Downing_ Street_memoCached - Similar
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
The "Downing Street memo" (occasionally DSM, or the "Downing Street Minutes"), sometimes described by critics of the Iraq War as the "smoking gun memo",...
good lord that's old

how ya doin spammy?

I
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#23029 Dec 5, 2012
DENG wrote:
THE UNITED STATES MILITARY COMMANDERS ARE GETTING A MIND OF THEIR OWN.
<quoted text>
Hey Dengster what do you think of this ...It made me chuckle

Three former Egyptian presidential candidates have been accused of espionage and plotting against the state, according to a complaint referred by Egypt’s public prosecutor on Tuesday.

Mohammed ElBaradei, Hamdein Sabahy and Amr Moussa are being scolded for allegedly being embroiled in a "Zionist plot" to overthrow the Islamist-led government of Mohammed Mursi, Egypt's al-Masry al-Youm newspaper reported.

You remember El Baradei don't ya?
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#23030 Dec 5, 2012
UidiotRaceMakeWORLDPEACE wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =slEeZEoef8QXX&feature=pla yer_detailpage&list=UUQQu4 k32ZA8jpdFDXiJ-rKg#t=94s
Shouldn't you be giving your computer and your "on order" car to a Native?

The "Natives" were extremely helpful in ww2 weren't they doc hypocrite.

Doc, where were you born?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Homeowners lose Katrina insurance flood case (Aug '06) 5 min DBullock 12
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min truth 665,632
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 31 min crucifiedguy 284,739
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 34 min It aint necessari... 723
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr WildWeirdWillie 184,820
donald trump will not fulfill all campaign prom... 2 hr crucifiedguy 62
women watching men naked on webcam (Mar '12) 3 hr str8hairymarried 85
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 hr truth 88,545
The Future of Politics in America 6 hr River Tam 313
More from around the web