American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
UIDIOTRACEMAKWOR LDPEACE

United States

#22906 Dec 3, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet wars have existed since men were capable of throwing rocks.
The communist kill more people in the last 100 years than all the other political, or religious groups combined. They also had the largest militaries in the world—all without the support of the Zionist, the Federal Reserve or the Rothschilds.
Why?
Worst then the communist massacre - those are being whitewashed by US history books and for reason--- that is AMERICAN HOLOCAUST - US genocides and century of wars on the NAtive Indians of N. America and Us Stoled their land from under them!
UIDIOTRACEMAKWOR LDPEACE

United States

#22909 Dec 3, 2012
D eisenhower wrote:
<quoted text>Think how many lives the bombings actually saved , doc hypocrite. It convinced all but the most fanatical Japs to lay down their arms. W/o em the war would 've most likely dragged on for much longer and the Japs would've been subjected to the savagery of the Russian as well as American armies. Which would've killed many many more. And you know it.
But the JAPS about to give up the US have to use nukes, evil US is only country to use this WMD , it tell about immoral US actions and lets not forget about most of the many illicit US war and war and after many wars since the inception of US empire! Why so many US wars since inception of US empire? More like US militaristic Empire.
_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#22911 Dec 3, 2012
Operation Northwoods wrote:
I had a list, with dates... but from memory, I will list just a few that you war mongering motherphuckes started!
Syria..... covert operations NOW
Libya...... covert and aerial attack.
Somalia.....
Yemen...... drone attacks
Pakistan.... drone attacks
Africa.... covert operations under AFRICOM
Grenada.... LMFAO about this excuse to attack
Panama....Several invasions and occupations.
Haiti.... Several invasions and occupations.
Guatemala...Several invasions and occupations.
Honduras...Several invasions and occupations.
Cuba...used deceit and to attack and occupy..
Philippines... used deceit to attack and occupy
Korea
Vietnam
Laos
Cambodia
-Hawaii
04Dec12.....

.....You are one miserable, sistaPhucking, hateful, hypocritical, hAtheist....fulla schidt to da eyeballs.

Ps:.....BobLoblah dinks dat you are fulla schidt to the eyeballs.

The only education dat you have is dat which you gleaned from the ILK that tossed swill over the rails of your pigPen.

GOD bless America and ALL who love her as she protects the WholeWideWorld from da likes of eeejits like you 'snoteratios DorkWood'

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#22912 Dec 3, 2012
IDIOT wrote:
NFL the dimwit
Look Us Not a constitutional Republic any more with ILLICIT NDAA, Patriot Act, susupension .Habeous Coprus, SOPA and CISPA, Anti Protesting, Martial public - An US militaristic Empire!
So will you and that dumb Swede be taking a vacation in North Korea together, dullard? Please use the word 'warmonger' a few more times,
_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#22913 Dec 3, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So will you and that dumb Swede be taking a vacation in North Korea together, dullard? Please use the word 'warmonger' a few more times,
04Dec12.....

.....Not for quite a few more yet until after they both finish their JailTime.

Ps:....These two eeejits are only allowed a certain minimal time frame to use da computer.

BobLoblah suggests dat they both get their pictures taken in da jail, and den they can 'flash' it around the world to show that cockRoaches have 'at last' managed to use da keyBoard.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#22914 Dec 3, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>04Dec12.....
.....You are one miserable, sistaPhucking, hateful, hypocritical, hAtheist....fulla schidt to da eyeballs.
Ps:.....BobLoblah dinks dat you are fulla schidt to the eyeballs.
The only education dat you have is dat which you gleaned from the ILK that tossed swill over the rails of your pigPen.
GOD bless America and ALL who love her as she protects the WholeWideWorld from da likes of eeejits like you 'snoteratios DorkWood'
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
God doesn't bless this america full of atheistic goverment idiots hateful against Gods moral law
you are also old dumb butt, and pigPen bambling something what never enter your old detitated brain
whole words exist without of america,they breath not american air,eat not american food(lot more testy as american hamburgers,chickens,stinking hams, and eis cream)
whole world is able to live lot better without of greedy wicked capitalistic american haters and sharks invaiding not their places to steal natural resources of their country,
they produced african powerty, and jokes in western european world,
guys with american passports get kicked asses back to America and goverments buy them ticket for free,and give as gift 300 euros to not starve in their own country after landing in airport,
so<you are full of boo boo rabbit shidt?
D eisenhower

Plymouth, NH

#22915 Dec 3, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Geographic proximity.
You've got more Mexicans and Cubans than we do but we have more Irakis, Palestinians, Lebanese, Egyptians, Morrocans, Algerians, Sudanese, Kenyans, Tanzanians, South Africans, Gambians, Senegalis, Nigerians, Poles, Czechs, Hungarians, Bulgarians, Russians, Serbs, Croats, Bosnians, Albanians, Kosovans, Macedonians, Greeks, Cypriots, Turks, Iranians, Afghanis, Pakistanis, Indians, Thais, Vietnamese, Chinese, etc.
Making such statements as your above one, is the same as you pissing against the wind and getting yourself all wet.
have anything other than your words to verify your claims??

Pew’s analysis of census data estimated that 430,000 Asian immigrants came to the United States in 2010, making up 36 percent of all new immigrants, compared with 31 percent who were Hispanic.

whereas in Sveeeeeden

In 2009, immigration reached its highest level since records began with 102,280 people emigrating to Sweden.

looks like we have 4X more of just asians than all persons emigrating to Sveeeeeden..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigrants#Swede...

Since World War II, more refugees have found homes in the U.S. than any other nation and more than two million refugees have arrived in the U.S. since 1980. Of the top ten countries accepting resettled refugees in 2006, the United States accepted more than twice as much as the next nine countries combined.
D eisenhower

Plymouth, NH

#22916 Dec 3, 2012
D Eisenhower
You said...
"Iran is being severely punished and threatened with attack, Israel is supported with unparalleled economic, military, and diplomatic support"
have you ever noticed??Iran calls the US an enemy ??
why would one want someone who considers one an enemy to be nuclear capable?
Just to be fair?"
How many sanctions did Iran place on the US?
ZERO
How many American Deaths resulted from those "Iranian" sanctions?
ZERO
How many times has the Iranian Secret Service attempted to overthrow the government of the US through violent means?
ZERO
How many US and Israeli diplomats, scientists, et al, been assassinated by Israel?
ZERO
How many US Civilian Airliners were shot down by Iranian war ships?
ZERO
Yes, D., I stand by my desire to see Iran, IF it so desires, to have a nuclear capability to thwart intrigue, murder and mayhem by the Zionist-Globalist controlled US government and Israel.
It IS only fair!
How many nukes would I want a country that calls me an enemy to posess?

zero

I bet if Iran achieves nuclear capability then the Saudis will and we all know how the wahabbists feel about the Shia. So they may yet receive their mayhem, possibly moreso if they achieve nuclear weapons capability.

And please do not squeal in dismay and disgust about anyone being oppressed if you support the Iranian government.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#22917 Dec 3, 2012
Dave C.
The Native Americans... aka "Indians" believe that the Great Spirit gave them this entire land that we call America. I could give a shit less if the Israelis believe that GOD gave them Israel.
Planning to build 3,000 settlements in the Occupied Territories is against International Law, and UN sentiment.
Today, both England and France called in the Israeli Ambassador in protest over the building of more settlements in the Occupied Territories.
Israel is going to end up with no friends, whatsoever, except those whores in Congress who get Jew money, and Jew votes, and a few John Hagee followers.
Antisemitism is growing world wide. It is surging in Europe, and America.
Europe is getting very vocal.
Yes Euros are wordy, not much else... Well unless you take the latest Libyan regime change into account,..did you see the gripens?
UIDIOTRACEMAKWOR LDPEACE

United States

#22918 Dec 3, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>04Dec12.....
.....Not for quite a few more yet until after they both finish their JailTime.
Ps:....These two eeejits are only allowed a certain minimal time frame to use da computer.
BobLoblah suggests dat they both get their pictures taken in da jail, and den they can 'flash' it around the world to show that cockRoaches have 'at last' managed to use da keyBoard.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Bushjr and co already tried for War crimes agianst humanity at ICC, you and your Are real US warmongers will be tried sooner or later in jail cell...

USA

#22919 Dec 3, 2012
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>Bushjr and co already tried for War crimes agianst humanity at ICC, you and your Are real US warmongers will be tried sooner or later in jail cell...
Are you going to be making the arrest, Barney Fife?
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#22920 Dec 3, 2012
UIDIOTRACEMAKWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>But the JAPS about to give up the US have to use nukes, evil US is only country to use this WMD , it tell about immoral US actions and lets not forget about most of the many illicit US war and war and after many wars since the inception of US empire! Why so many US wars since inception of US empire? More like US militaristic Empire.
Then why didn't they give up, Doc Hypocrite?
Not after the first or even immediately after the second. They fought on and died by the thousands.

And so sorry to tell you but the Iraqis and Iranians have used wmd.
Along with the europeans.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#22921 Dec 3, 2012
<quoted text>Worst then the communist massacre - those are being whitewashed by US history books and for reason--- that is AMERICAN HOLOCAUST - US genocides and century of wars on the NAtive Indians of N. America and Us Stoled their land from under them!
The holocasuted natives of this state receive free education, health care, licenses, land money etc, etc..

what more do you want doc hypocrite? I know you can throw yourself into a huge oven like the nazis did to the jews...to show your displeasure with yourself for being an american?
UIDIOTRACEMAKWOR LDPEACE

United States

#22922 Dec 3, 2012
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>The holocasuted natives of this state receive free education, health care, licenses, land money etc, etc..
what more do you want doc hypocrite? I know you can throw yourself into a huge oven like the nazis did to the jews...to show your displeasure with yourself for being an american?
Look Doc US Evil warmongering animals, they are secondary citizens, give the US back to Native indians and give them as rightful owners to rule in the White House , and let them decide for our country which you the American warmongering animals ruined good old US. You throw yourself in electric chair for war crimes against humanity along with tried by ICC for Bushjr war crimes against world humanity , sooner or later you be tried also for war crimes.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#22923 Dec 3, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
There are 43 million black Americans and you can only find 3 of them who (in your mind) are not oppressed.
<quoted text>
The president of the UNITED STATES may make #4,
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#22925 Dec 3, 2012
<quoted text>Look Doc US Evil warmongering animals, they are secondary citizens, give the US back to Native indians and give them as rightful owners to rule in the White House , and let them decide for our country which you the American warmongering animals ruined good old US. You throw yourself in electric chair for war crimes against humanity along with tried by ICC for Bushjr war crimes against world humanity , sooner or later you be tried also for war crimes.
Tell you what, Doc Hypocrite.. you tell me which tribe to give back all of america too..that may be difficult tho since they often fought(in wars) amongst themselves, over territory, even slaves ...so you tell me which "Native" tribe should rule all others.

btw I thought you said you were american, if so, you could be less of a hypocrite if you would sign over any property you own(even your "on order " car to your nearest native. Will you do so Doc hypocrite? I didn't think so.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#22926 Dec 3, 2012
D Eisenhower,
I happen to like the President of Iran. He is a lot more of a human than is Nutthenyahoo, of Israel.
The President invokes God when he addresses the UN. No one else does. Not oBOMBma, nor, the Israelis, no one, except for President Chavez of Venezuela.
Piss on the Saudis, lapdogs of Israel.
darn right he invokes god and the #12 imam in his nutty ramblings...he is afterall a religous nutcake whose boss is even worse.

In fact if you happen not to believe in their god after having at one time done so, you will be killed.

If you do not believe in their gawd you have no chance at any political position in their country..I can see why you love such a repressive regime, it does afterall oppose the magical mystical zionists.

The Saudis irregardless of Israel will counter Iran,, sunni shia rivalry runs deep. As the current war in syria proves.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#22927 Dec 3, 2012
"I would have to say that who has had the largest effect on the whole planet without us really paying attention across the board and everywhere is the entire banking industry and their disregard for the people that they’re supposed to be working for….So the ways the bankers have kind of toppled the way money is distributed and taken most of it into their hands is as good as Stalin or Hitler and the evil guys…They’re not heroes, but they are people that had a really huge effect on the way the world is operating."
Mario Batali
I like my bank, they lent me the money for my house at a very low rate of interest even.

Why don't you start your own bank? You could call it
Pissanty Trust

and you could refuse to lend to the jews, sound good
UIDIOTRACEMAKWOR LDPEACE

Astoria, NY

#22928 Dec 3, 2012
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Tell you what, Doc Hypocrite.. you tell me which tribe to give back all of america too..that may be difficult tho since they often fought(in wars) amongst themselves, over territory, even slaves ...so you tell me which "Native" tribe should rule all others.
btw I thought you said you were american, if so, you could be less of a hypocrite if you would sign over any property you own(even your "on order " car to your nearest native. Will you do so Doc hypocrite? I didn't think so.
look doc evil AmeriKKKA war mongering animal hyprocrite dimwit, the Council of Native Indian Nations. The land belong to them , you AmeriKKKa had ruined their Great land, so for them to make the decision to go forward...

USA

#22929 Dec 3, 2012
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>look doc evil AmeriKKKA war mongering animal hyprocrite dimwit, the Council of Native Indian Nations. The land belong to them , you AmeriKKKa had ruined their Great land, so for them to make the decision to go forward...
You're a very dumb, ranting sort of imbecile, aren't you? What's your nationality? Didn't I tell you to learn to read and write?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min RiversideRedneck 63,327
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Liamm 653,665
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Happy Lesbo 973,631
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min crucifiedguy 281,824
girls, when is the first time u saw a penis (Feb '14) 31 min Katie_Anderson14 14
Encourage Teenage Girls To Have Sex (Oct '11) 32 min Katie_Anderson14 30
You are of your father......THE DEVIL. 1 hr WasteWater 17
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr DebraE 106,474
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr New Age Spiritual... 618,747
More from around the web