mick dundee

Australia

#22875 Dec 3, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk about the TRUTH, but do you even know why we were attacked on 9-11?
Probably because you deserved it.
Force Majeure

Denmark

#22876 Dec 3, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Protestor believes ....
..... and you believe this thread is about you.
Force Majeure

Denmark

#22877 Dec 3, 2012
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
thank you to all the men and women who have or are serving ... in the armed services
ALL GAVE SOME...SOME GAVE ALL
Now go home to GIVE SOME to your own families just like you've been GIVING to the Iraki and the Afghani families. If you do the job well at home then they will also have GIVEN ALL ...... or perhaps I ought to have said that you will have TAKEN ALL.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#22878 Dec 3, 2012
Liberty Warrior wrote:
Let the Middle East handle their own affairs. We shouldn't involve ourselves on the mistake made by the League of Nations which we were never a part of nearly 100 years ago. We've been entangled with Israel since the 70's now. We're even preventing them from taking matters into their own hands. It's not our fight!
04Dec12.....

.....Who in da hell do you mean by 'we'.

Ps:.....TOPIX Forums is populated by 'More' members that live outside the US of A and the Whole rest of the West than by members who are from the West.

The WholeWideWorld is behind Israel (other than people in camelLand) in its fight against certain Arabs...namely the terrorist organization / government members of Hamaas....and against the Evil empire of Iran.

Hopefully, Isreal will strike Iran within 3 - 6 months. The US of A has told Iran that it 'Must' come clean by March '13, or else.

These 'ragTops' need to be trimmed.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#22879 Dec 3, 2012
Prostate wrote:
To STOP WARS, the masses need to stop the stupidity and face reality.
WARS ARE CAUSED by the greed of the world bankers.
n people, to support traitors!
Get the facts from people who have put their lives in danger to get the information to the public.
(next post)
Did you glean that pep talk from one of your religious pamphlets, nut-job?
Force Majeure

Denmark

#22880 Dec 3, 2012
mick dundee wrote:
<quoted text>Probably because you deserved it.
..... as a Nation.

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#22881 Dec 3, 2012
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your problem?
Your posts ceased to be about the war and became about you a while back.
You have failed to 'see the forest for the trees'.
You've totally lost the original concept, if you even got it at all.
I donít have a problem. Just pointing out that you were wrong on the facts and without the facts you canít claim to represent the TRUTH.

As far as who attacked us and whyóIíll let the guy who attacked us tell you.
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/military/...

You and I have a difference of opinion. If you get a million people together, you would have at least a thousand different opinions. We have over 320 million people, so there are at least a million different views. That is not a bad thing but it is why we have to have elections. I explain my views by relying and pointing out the facts and my life experience. You talk about violent cops and I have two kids who are cops married to cops, so I hear the other side.

I donít expect you to agree with me or to change any of your views. I couldnít care less about your opinion, but I do expect you to be accurate with your facts and support them.

I support the troops because I know why we went to Afghanistan and why we went to Iraq. If you would like I will post the FACTS to support that as I have at least 200 times before.
Force Majeure

Denmark

#22882 Dec 3, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
You ..... exercise due diligence and vote in the right people ...
Let's see now .... Nixon, Johnson, Reagan, Bush. Yep! "The right people" alright! It must have been "due diligence" (and LOTS of vote manipulation) to get those guys in he Whine House!

NOTE: "Vote manipulation" = cooking the books = cheating. The cornerstone of a true democratic nation?

Vista, Ca.

#22884 Dec 3, 2012
mick dundee wrote:
<quoted text>Probably because you deserved it.
Did the Aussies who died in the Bali Bombing deserve it as well?

Vista, Ca.

#22885 Dec 3, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see now .... Nixon, Johnson, Reagan, Bush. Yep! "The right people" alright! It must have been "due diligence" (and LOTS of vote manipulation) to get those guys in he Whine House!
NOTE: "Vote manipulation" = cooking the books = cheating. The cornerstone of a true democratic nation?
You didnít like them, I didnít like Carter, Mondale, Dukakis, Clinton, or Gore so I didnít vote for them. Living with someone elseís candidate running the country is a Hell we call democracy.

USA

#22886 Dec 3, 2012
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see now .... Nixon, Johnson, Reagan, Bush. Yep! "The right people"
As usual, you're puking up cynicism and expecting others to believe you're somehow insightful, old nelly. In which US city did you protest the Vietnam war, creepy liar?
Enemy of the State

Neelyville, MO

#22889 Dec 3, 2012
PROTESTER....

This was so nice... let's hear it twice!

You said...

"To STOP WARS, the masses need to stop the stupidity and face reality.
The FEDERAL RESERVE is a private corporation, owned by the Rothschilds and other stockholders who profit from wars. In fact, that's how they became the richest people on earth.

They're slaughtering America's young, and forcing the parents to pay for it.
REPUBLICANS: STOP THE INSANITY. You're FOR BIG GOVERNMENT when you vote to make the rich richer.
That gives them POWER OVER US, and the ability to create even more 'illegal laws' that victimize us.

Stop being pathetic sheeple and join liberals in fighting FOR the middle class and poor. You're morons for fighting against your own people, to support traitors!

Get the facts from people who have put their lives in danger to get the information to the public.

www.legalparasites.net - links on the left about banking, the Rothschilds, Federal Reserve, etc. "

Good things deserve to be repeated. Thank you for a great post.

USA

#22890 Dec 3, 2012
Operation Nutless wrote:
D Eisenhower
You said...
"Iran is being severely punished and threatened with attack, Israel is sumeans?
ZERO
So you're a radical Muslim, slimy man?
Operation Northwoods

Neelyville, MO

#22891 Dec 3, 2012
See, if I were going to choose a different nome de plume, I would choose ENEMY OF THE STATE... not Kentucky Toothless Wonder.... LOL

Vista, Ca.

#22892 Dec 3, 2012
Operation Northwoods wrote:
D Eisenhower
You said...
"Iran is being severely punished and threatened with attack, Israel is supported with unparalleled economic, military, and diplomatic support"
have you ever noticed??Iran calls the US an enemy ??
why would one want someone who considers one an enemy to be nuclear capable?
Just to be fair?"
How many sanctions did Iran place on the US?
ZERO
How many American Deaths resulted from those "Iranian" sanctions?
ZERO
How many times has the Iranian Secret Service attempted to overthrow the government of the US through violent means?
ZERO
How many US and Israeli diplomats, scientists, et al, been assassinated by Israel?
ZERO
How many US Civilian Airliners were shot down by Iranian war ships?
ZERO
Yes, D., I stand by my desire to see Iran, IF it so desires, to have a nuclear capability to thwart intrigue, murder and mayhem by the Zionist-Globalist controlled US government and Israel.
It IS only fair!
Q. Why would Persians care about Arabs in Palestine?

A. Because of the Muslim edict that Muslims never relinquish control over land they once governed. Of course that also means Spain, Sicily, Portugal, and the Philippines.

Would that be fair?

Vista, Ca.

#22893 Dec 3, 2012
Enemy of the State wrote:
PROTESTER....
This was so nice... let's hear it twice!
You said...
"To STOP WARS, the masses need to stop the stupidity and face reality.
The FEDERAL RESERVE is a private corporation, owned by the Rothschilds and other stockholders who profit from wars. In fact, that's how they became the richest people on earth.
They're slaughtering America's young, and forcing the parents to pay for it.
REPUBLICANS: STOP THE INSANITY. You're FOR BIG GOVERNMENT when you vote to make the rich richer.
That gives them POWER OVER US, and the ability to create even more 'illegal laws' that victimize us.
Stop being pathetic sheeple and join liberals in fighting FOR the middle class and poor. You're morons for fighting against your own people, to support traitors!
www.legalparasites.net - links on the left about banking, the Rothschilds, Federal Reserve, etc. "
Good things deserve to be repeated. Thank you for a great post.
And yet wars have existed since men were capable of throwing rocks.
The communist kill more people in the last 100 years than all the other political, or religious groups combined. They also had the largest militaries in the worldóall without the support of the Zionist, the Federal Reserve or the Rothschilds.
Why?

Vista, Ca.

#22895 Dec 3, 2012
Dave C.
What a very horrid Anti-Semitic remark you made when you said...
"Q. Why would Persians care about Arabs in Palestine?
A. Because of the Muslim edict that Muslims never relinquish control over land they once governed. Of course that also means Spain, Sicily, Portugal, and the Philippines.
Would that be fair? "
Hell, NO, that wouldn't be fair! The Philippines should always and forever be for the Fallopians!
You, know, Dave, I guess that one could say the same thing, "never relinquish control over land they once governed" about the man-made, 1948 created state of Israel, couldn't we?:)
Since all countries are man-made, then yes we could. Unfortunately the Israelis believe ďGodĒ gave them that land and the Muslims believe Allah granted them governance over it.

If the Israelis declared themselves a Muslim state without changing another thing, the Iranians would stop their demand it be wiped of the map.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#22897 Dec 3, 2012
Dave C.
The Native Americans... aka "Indians" believe that the Great Spirit gave them this entire land that we call America. I could give a shit less if the Israelis believe that GOD gave them Israel.
Planning to build 3,000 settlements in the Occupied Territories is against International Law, and UN sentiment.
Today, both England and France called in the Israeli Ambassador in protest over the building of more settlements in the Occupied Territories.
Israel is going to end up with no friends, whatsoever, except those whores in Congress who get Jew money, and Jew votes, and a few John Hagee followers.
Antisemitism is growing world wide. It is surging in Europe, and America.
Europe is getting very vocal.
Who cares about the UN, a gathering of third world countries that can't even rule themselves, but try to find new ways to milk the countries that can.
UIDIOTRACEMAKWOR LDPEACE

United States

#22898 Dec 3, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
You didnít like them, I didnít like Carter, Mondale, Dukakis, Clinton, or Gore so I didnít vote for them. Living with someone elseís candidate running the country is a Hell we call democracy.
Voting Fraud in NAtional election occurred under Administrations for
Obama and Bushjr! And, the Supreme Court of (in)Justice sold out to corruption to the Corporations that individuals Americans are nothing by subservients to plutocracy, this is not a US democracy it really a Constitution republic , they, the corrupted even stepped on the constitution with all addition of the extra-illegal Constitutional agendas and illicit executive orders more like Republic, auth0ritarian govt/Republic !

USA

#22900 Dec 3, 2012
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Voting Fraud in NAtional election occurred under Administrations for
Obama and Bushjr! And, the Supreme Court of (in)Justice sold out to corruption to the Corporations that individuals Americans are nothing by an govt/Republic !
It just occurred to you that the US is a constitutional republic? It's always been one, but I'm not at all surprised by your astounding ignorance.
My gawd but you're a dumb, clueless SOB.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Robert F 582,416
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min Hidingfromyou 824,997
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 1 hr Naveen kumar 1,354
Oldest Language in India : Telugu or Sanskrit ?? (Feb '12) 1 hr Naveen kumar 231
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Commander Bunny 270,568
Does anyone like watching people masterbate? (May '14) 2 hr Mr horny 62 17
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr bad bob 176,343
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 hr Rosa_Winkel 98,792
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr Holy Virgin Dr Sh... 611,746
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 hr Blagoja 442,391
More from around the web