|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Operation Northwoods wrote:
D eisenhower,
Don't believe that I have ever posted anything about thermite...
Since we do have thermite, and thermate, it is not inconceivable that the Military would have been working on developing a generation or two advance on those two compounds.
Not saying that they did, not saying that they didn't because I have no way to know for certain. Just saying that the military may have worked on improved compounds.
THERMATE
"Thermate is a variation of thermite and is an incendiary pyrotechnic composition that can generate short bursts of very high temperatures focused on a small area for a short period of time. It is used primarily in incendiary grenades.
The main chemical reaction in thermate is the same as in thermite: an aluminothermic reaction between powdered aluminium and a metal oxide. In addition to thermite, thermate also contains sulfur and sometimes barium nitrate, both of which increase its thermal effect, create flame in burning, and significantly reduce the ignition temperature[1] Various mixtures of these compounds can be called thermate, but to avoid confusion with thermate-TH3, one can refer to them as thermite variants or analogs. The composition by weight of Thermate-TH3 (in military use) is 68.7% thermite, 29.0% barium nitrate, 2.0% sulfur and 0.3% binder (such as PBAN). As both thermite and thermate are notoriously difficult to ignite, initiating the reaction normally requires supervision and sometimes persistent effort.
Because thermate burns at higher temperatures than ordinary thermite,[1] it has useful military applications in cutting through tank armor or other hardened military vehicles or bunkers. As with thermite, thermate's ability to burn without an external supply of oxygen renders it useful for underwater incendiary devices."
YOU SAID...
"yea anyone that thinks thermite was planted in the wtcs a coupla weeks b4 911 is twisted...but fun to listen to "
I know what you mean. I feel the same way about people who discount the firemen testimony that they heard multiple explosions just before the towers collapsed. One going so far as to describe it as "Pop, Pop, Pop, Pop..." In the French documentary about 9/11.
I, also, feel the same way when people try to explain that Building 7, just fell down and went boom on it's own footprint, without having significant fires, nor, having been hit by a plane....
Yep, people who think that the government's conspiracy theory, are just so damn, what is the word you used??.... oh, yeah... "twisted."
sooooo the magical mystical zionists and their pnucklly pnac allies planted thermite/mate in lucky wtc seven as well as 1 and 2...to get us to invade Iraq and install a majority shia regime that is hostile to the zionists..??????.hmmm I suppose it would make sense to a truther...But Annie mae knows the real truth, about his heros(al queada)
D eisenhower

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

US cancels Mideast nuclear conference
Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:53PM
"The U.S. has called off a major international conference on establishing a nuclear weapons-free zone (NWFZ) in the Middle East, claiming turmoil in the region prevents action on the issue.
State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland said in a statement released Friday that the U.S. supports the goal of banning nuclear weapons in the Middle East, but that conflict in Israel-Palestine and, ironically, Iran’s supposed defiance on the nuclear issue, required it be canceled.
The real reason, of course, that the U.S. canceled the conference is because Israel - the only country in the Middle East with nuclear weapons - refuses to give up its regional monopoly on nukes.
A diplomat involved in the conference told the Associated Press that “Israel had decided not to attend,” and,“Key sponsors had said that the meeting was possible only if all countries, especially Israel, would participate.”
While Iran is a member of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, has publicly pledged its opposition to nuclear weapons development, has subjected itself toinspections, and in fact has exactly zero nuclear weapons, Israel has done none of the above and has approximately 200 nuclear warheads. Iran is being severely punished and threatened with attack, Israel is supported with unparalleled economic, military, and diplomatic support. Antiwar
HIGHLIGHTS
“As a co-sponsor of the proposed conference ... the United States regrets to announce that the conference cannot be convened because of present conditions in the Middle East and the fact that states in the region have not reached agreement on acceptable conditions for a conference,” State Department spokeswothe region” on how to handle regional security and arms control, adding that “outside states cannot impose a process on the region any more than they can dictate an outcome.” China Post
The conference, organized by the United States, Britain and Russia, was to be held in 2012 in Finland. UN leader Ban Ki-moon on Saturday said he was now aiming for the meeting "to be convened at the earliest opportunity in 2013". news.com .au
I
http://www.presstv.ir/usdetail/274456.html
thourough inspection??

- The United Nations' nuclear watchdog organization overwhelmingly passed a resolution Thursday stressing concern about Iran's continued nuclear activity while simultaneously urging Tehran to cooperate with international nuclear regulators.

At the International Atomic Energy Agency Board of Governors meeting in Vienna, the vast majority of voting nations agreed with the draft resolution designed by the so-called P5+1: the United States, France, Russia, China, Britain -- the five permanent members of the U.N. Security Council -- and Germany.

Iran steps up uranium production

In the resolution pressuring Iran to comply with the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty, the IAEA notes that while dialogue between Iran and the agency has "intensified," the two sides have been unable to agree on how to proceed.

The resolution says that in the meantime, Iran has not granted regulators access to certain sites, including Parchin, a military site where some observers suspect Iran has been demolishing a facility dedicated to nuclear weapons research.

A third way
Ali Asghar Soltanieh, Iran's ambassador to the IAEA, said his country would cooperate -- with a condition.

"We are ready to cooperate with the IAEA without compromising our national security ... provided that we are convinced that efforts are aimed at finalizing Iran's nuclear case, not pursuing a futile process," Soltanieh said, according to Iran's state-run Islamic Republic News Agency \\(IRNA).

http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/13/world/meast/ira...

----
surely osirak too was for peaceful power generation only, as well as the syrian site... darn jews never let anyone have any nukes..it just isn't fair is it?
D eisenhower

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

US cancels Mideast nuclear conference
Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:53PM
"The U.S. has called off a major international conference on establishing a nuclear weapons-free zone (NWFZ) in the Middle East, claiming turmoil in the region prevents action on the issue.
State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland said in a statement released Friday that the U.S. supports the goal of banning nuclear weapons in the Middle East, but that conflict in Israel-Palestine and, ironically, Iran’s supposed defiance on the nuclear issue, required it be canceled.
The real reason, of course, that the U.S. canceled the conference is because Israel - the only country in the Middle East with nuclear weapons - refuses to give up its regional monopoly on nukes.
A diplomat involved in the conference told the Associated Press that “Israel had decided not to attend,” and,“Key sponsors had said that the meeting was possible only if all countries, especially Israel, would participate.”
While Iran is a member of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, has publicly pledged its opposition to nuclear weapons development, has subjected itself to thorough international inspections, and in fact has exactly zero nuclear weapons, Israel has done none of the above and has approximately 200 nuclear warheads. Iran is being severely punished and threatened with attack, Israel is supported with unparalleled economic, military, and diplomatic support. Antiwar
HIGHLIGHTS
“As a co-sponsor of the proposed conference ... the United States regrets to announce that the conference cannot be convened because of present conditions in the Middle East and the fact that states in the region have not reached agreement on acceptable conditions for a conference,” State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland said in a statement. China Post
Nuland said that “a deep conceptual gap persists in the region” on how to handle regional security and arms control, adding that “outside states cannot impose a process on the region any more than they can dictate an outcome.” China Post
The conference, organized by the United States, Britain and Russia, was to be held in 2012 in Finland. UN leader Ban Ki-moon on Saturday said he was now aiming for the meeting "to be convened at the earliest opportunity in 2013". news.com .au
Israel refuses to say whether it has nuclear arms, though security experts say it has a substantial number of weapons. news.com .au"
Damn, that NULAND bitch looks meaner than hell!
http://www.presstv.ir/usdetail/274456.html
"Iran is being severely punished and threatened with attack, Israel is supported with unparalleled economic, military, and diplomatic support"

have you ever noticed??Iran calls the US an enemy ??

why would one want someone who considers one an enemy to be nuclear capable?

Just to be fair?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

D eisenhower wrote:
<quoted text>Merry Christmas Bobloblah if you please
03Dec12.....

.....Yeah.

Ps:.....BobLoblah does so please.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Liberty Warrior

Hammonton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Let the Middle East handle their own affairs. We shouldn't involve ourselves on the mistake made by the League of Nations which we were never a part of nearly 100 years ago. We've been entangled with Israel since the 70's now. We're even preventing them from taking matters into their own hands. It's not our fight!
Charles1

Bloomfield, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Can Canada and the USA be unified into One Country?

Canada and the USA are two big countries adjacent to each other in North America. There are many similarities between Canada and the USA.
Both countries have the same colonial history.
Both countries have the same culture and language.
Both countries have the same political system and economic system.
Both countries have the same developed and industrialized economy.
Both countries have the same lifestyle.
Both countries are nations composed of descendants of immigrants.
Since there are so many similarities between Canada and the USA, the two countries are adjacent in geography and are so integrated in economy, is it possible for Canada and the USA to be unified into one country?
The idea of unification sounds crazy and unrealistic. Well, a book has been published to explore the possibility of unification between Canada and the USA.
Book title is “REDRAWING WORLD MAP”.
Book subtitle is “EXPLORATION OF UNIFICATION BETWEEN COUNTRIES”.
In addition to
unification between Canada and the USA, this book also explores
unification between Mexico and its two small southern neighbors,
unification between Chile and Argentina,
unification between France and the two tiny states along its southern border,
unification between South Africa and Lesotho, and
unification between a few pairs of other small countries.
This book is published by a publishing house called PublishAmerica.
Search title “REDRAWING WORLD MAP” in Barnes and Noble, Amazon, PublishAmerica, Google, we can find this book.
Book introduction can be found in facebook : charles.zhang.7965
Feel free to copy and paste this article in other websites or media.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

She said I could do her in the ass, that it was your favorite way with her
That's why he's called Bed Pan. He loves plucking brown eye and the gurgiation it offers his exited imagination.

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why he's called Bed Pan. He loves plucking brown eye and the gurgiation it offers his exited imagination.
More of your sick fantasies, old man? Did you learn that sort of talk in Vietnam?
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Bongo Bangor wrote:
<quoted text> Yes Oprah winfrey seems very oppressed bill cosby as well even cassius clay!!!
There are 43 million black Americans and you can only find 3 of them who (in your mind) are not oppressed.
Bongo Bangor wrote:
<quoted text> only the oppressed cubans risk their lives to get here on crappy rafts and boats thru shark infested waters
There are 12 million people living in Cuba who are victims of United Snakes embargo which, in itself, was implemented because they rid themselves of the American mafia controll upon their natural resources.
Bongo Bangor wrote:
<quoted text>IraQis???
yes I'm sure they hate their new freedom and would much rather have saddam back.
The United Snakes invasion is responsible for 300,000 innocent civilian Iraki deaths. Then there is American rape, torture and outright murder upon the innocent population, plus the death of Iraki soldiers who died defending their country against the illegal invasion. That's "new freedom"?

And as far as Pakistan, Mexico, and Africa you're just pissing in the wind.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still doing my niece although these days I use a condom.
For the sake of your fellow man? How long ago were you diagnosed?
D eisenhower

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

I fully support Iran's right to have a nuclear deterrent to ward off terrorist aggression by the nuclear rogue state of Israel.
If Iran developed a nuclear deterrent, it MAY have a positive impact on the Zionist state, as they have between 200-400 nuclear weapons, depending upon who's estimate that you accept.
Hey, good to hear you finally accepting Israel. I'm sure they appreciate that.
D eisenhower

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
There are 43 million black Americans and you can only find 3 of them who (in your mind) are not oppressed.
<quoted text>
There are 12 million people living in Cuba who are victims of United Snakes embargo which, in itself, was implemented because they rid themselves of the American mafia controll upon their natural resources.
<quoted text>
The United Snakes invasion is responsible for 300,000 innocent civilian Iraki deaths. Then there is American rape, torture and outright murder upon the innocent population, plus the death of Iraki soldiers who died defending their country against the illegal invasion. That's "new freedom"?
And as far as Pakistan, Mexico, and Africa you're just pissing in the wind.
thanks, monsieur snivleur.

Why do those oppressed head for (who you think) is their oppressor in such large #s?
D eisenhower

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

hmmmm ....300000 (nice even #) is way less then annie maes preffered starvation sanctions.
Good thing those sanctions and Saddam are gone.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

D eisenhower wrote:
<quoted text>thanks, monsieur snivleur.
Why do those oppressed head for (who you think) is their oppressor in such large #s?
Geographic proximity.

You've got more Mexicans and Cubans than we do but we have more Irakis, Palestinians, Lebanese, Egyptians, Morrocans, Algerians, Sudanese, Kenyans, Tanzanians, South Africans, Gambians, Senegalis, Nigerians, Poles, Czechs, Hungarians, Bulgarians, Russians, Serbs, Croats, Bosnians, Albanians, Kosovans, Macedonians, Greeks, Cypriots, Turks, Iranians, Afghanis, Pakistanis, Indians, Thais, Vietnamese, Chinese, etc.

Making such statements as your above one, is the same as you pissing against the wind and getting yourself all wet.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text> I can't take it no mo!
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TJPRUA9...
And I can't say that I didn't see it coming, Bed Pan.

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
You are recalling the fall of Saigon in 1975. US troops were removed at least two or three years previous.
When our troops were pulled out, that was the end of the war for us because we just wanted our men out. The politics dragged on, but the country was lost when our troops left.
But, my main point is that the war was as much of a farce as Iraq, etc. and the idiotic masses still don’t get it, that the warmongers, the world bankers were behind it all. The kids die because their lazy, gutless parents betray them, and it still continues.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW—Ford was President when Saigon fell.
No, it was Nixon.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
Thank you to all the men and women who have or are serving with honor in the armed services of the free world. May your days be safe and peaceful. Warriors, come home soon to those who live, honor, respect and miss you. ALL GAVE SOME...SOME GAVE ALL!!!
And they'll always be slaughtered because the masses love being deceived. "May your days be safe and peaceful" - what a load of cr@p. They're being victimized, their rights denied, and will be forced to have chips implanted one day.
THAT truth is always ignored by the idiots who encourage the fraud.

If you're so supportive, you should be WITH them. Unless people are fighting along with them, or sacrificing daily for them, they're murderers and liars.
Nobody should be thanking them, unless they include an apology for deceiving them by not fighting to get the truth out, by not preventing recruiters from going on any campus anywhere, and by demanding the military include the facts in all recruiting ads.

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Protester wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it was Nixon.
FYI
Nixon left office August 9,1974. Saigon fell on April 30, 1975.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 18,681 - 18,700 of37,817
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

504 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min Mandela 109,434
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min eternalrock 679,475
Say hello to everyone and I am new here 26 min Cisco Kid 5
Opposite Of Truth 27 min Cisco Kid 6
In Mexico City, where can I get hold of Nembutal? (Sep '10) 30 min Cisco Kid 11
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 54 min Aura Mytha 216,398
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr -USA-1 168,948
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr marge 511,740
teen snapchat nudes 4 hr casher_98 105