American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#22783 Dec 1, 2012
MPMARTIN wrote:
Northwoods,
I read your comments about Germany with great interest, and permit me to add a few more items. During WW2 Germany and Russia had a "non aggression pact", Germany had been buying petrolium from Russia, but in Hitlers quest to conquer Europe he needed more. Against the advice of his generals Hitler ordered the invasion of Russia.(Operation Barbaroso) This move pissed Russia off to the max and they came after Germany with a vengance. The Russians used a "scorched-earth" policy in eastern Germany untill they came to Berlin, where they met Gen Eisenhower, he said this is as far as you go. That's why we had the Berlin Wall.
On a side note; did you know that Pres Truman was giving serious thought to using the atomic bomb on Germany, untill Russia entered the fray.
Actually, Roosevelt died on Apr. 12 1945 when the Soviets were on the Oder river, just east of Berlin. Truman was not briefed on the Atomic program until Apr. 24 1945. and the Battle of Berlin began on Apr. 20. It's all good my friend, I'm kind of anal about this subject being an amateur historian on Nazi Germany.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Since: Jul 08

USA

#22785 Dec 1, 2012
###

The Prayer of St. Francis of Assisi

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace.
Where there is hatred, let me sow love;
where there is injury,pardon;
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light;
and where there is sadness, joy.

O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek
to be consoled as to console;
to be understood as to understand;
to be loved as to love.
For it is in giving that we receive;
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned;
and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life. Amen
Force Majeure

Sweden

#22786 Dec 1, 2012
A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
Note that since Annie has adapted my tactic of rewriting quotes that I have been keeping a much lower profile. Annie must have been taking lesson because he's much better at it than I ever was. I guess it's his superior intelligence that makes his words far more scathing than mine, not to mention his classic wit.
Well, I'm gonna' tell you something you may not already know, Bed Pan. You see there's an old American expression that goes something like this: "If you play with fire you get burned."

You've been playing with fire and now it's time to burn you, but good.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#22787 Dec 1, 2012
Bongo Bangor wrote:
How many ???
How many Americans dead in Afghanistan? I don't know exactly but it's in the thousands. That is to say, not enough.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#22788 Dec 1, 2012
Operation Northwoods wrote:
Now, if someone would just nuke Israel, we would all have some nice, delicious, crispy treats for Christmas.
uuummmm, TASTEE!
Indeedy do! This year they're starting a new body bag campaign just for Christmas ..... red and green! If it's a success, starting in January the parents will be able to pick whatever colour they like.

The 2 companies manufactoring body bags, "We Wrap Em" (from Idaho) and "Bags R Us" (Tennessee) say they expect their product #7941 "Rainbow" to be the most popular due to the high percentage of homosexuals serving in the military.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#22789 Dec 1, 2012
MPMARTIN wrote:
Northwoods,
Russia ..... came after Germany with a vengance. The Russians used a "scorched-earth" policy in eastern Germany untill they came to Berlin, where they met Gen Eisenhower ...
You idiot. The Americans were nowhere near Berlin when the Soviets got there, ravaged the city, caused Hitler to kill himself, and forced the surrender of the Nazis.

You need to seek knowledge from sources other than FuxNews and your third grade education.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#22790 Dec 1, 2012
MPMARTIN wrote:
... did you know that Pres Truman was giving serious thought to using the atomic bomb on Germany, untill Russia entered the fray.
What a jerk. Did you know that the United Snakes didn't even have the bomb when "Russia entered the fray".

Furthermore, Truman wasn't even president when Operation Barbarossa began. That began in 1940 and Truman wasn't president until Roosevelt died in 1945.

You are a full-blooded dunce.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#22791 Dec 1, 2012
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
thank you to all the men and women who have or are serving ... in the armed services
ALL GAVE SOME...SOME GAVE ALL
Now go home to GIVE SOME to your own families just like you've been GIVING to the Iraki and the Afghani families. If you do the job well at home then they will also have GIVEN ALL ...... or perhaps I ought to have said that you will have TAKEN ALL.

Now git!
UIdiotraceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#22796 Dec 2, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>01Dec12.....
.....'advice'.
Ps:.....Repeat.....'advice'.
....You 'eeejitRiceMakerFleece' remain a schidt-for-brains.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
U infinitely biggest one of Schidt of dead-brain and a war mongering animal to boot and infinitely forever and ever and ever , infinitum! BWHHAHAAHHHAA

United States

#22797 Dec 2, 2012
Arundhati Roy, War Talk, p88
k
[The US’s] most barbaric act, in fact the single most savage act the world has ever witnessed: the dropping of the atomic bomb on civilian populations in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The war was nearly over. The hundreds of thousands of Japanese people who were killed, the countless others who were crippled by cancers for generations to come, were not a threat to world peace.

United States

#22798 Dec 2, 2012
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Roosevelt died on Apr. 12 1945 when the Soviets were on the Oder river, just east of Berlin. Truman was not briefed on the Atomic program until Apr. 24 1945. and the Battle of Berlin began on Apr. 20. It's all good my friend, I'm kind of anal about this subject being an amateur historian on Nazi Germany.
Truman is another evil US puppet!
Just as the hundreds of thousands of people who died in Iraq because of the U.S.-led sanctions were civilians. The bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki was a cold, calculated experiment carried out to demonstrate America's power. At the time, President Truman described it as "the greatest thing in history.
D eisenhower

Plymouth, NH

#22799 Dec 2, 2012
D eisenhower,
I have no problem with DENG, in fact, I like DENG and how he is more informed on that is going on in the US and world affairs, far more than you, Forcey, or, NFL Sports Nut Job is.
As for Adolf Hitler. Never met the man. Nice uniform, and he seemed to do a lot of things with conviction, and passion. Two qualities that businesses look for in an employee, or, people do in their leaders.
The Mauser was and still is, a fantastic rifle, wow, and talk about machine guns, the 38, but, especially, the 42, oh now there were some nice weapons. Throw in the Panzer, and the 88's, and you have a road map to victory.
Germans invented Jet aircraft, rolled over the phucking French, demolished Poland, who no one liked back then, and kicked those motherphucking, royal loving Brits off the continent. You got to like them for that.
They make fantastic wine, bratwurst, sauerkraut, Hasenpfeffer, and, my favorite, sauerbraten.
Returning to Hitler. He wasn't much of a strategist, especially, in weapons deployment and fast tracking vital German War programs.
I am sure that Hitler had his good points. However, I am not a fan of Fascism... the German variety of the 1930's, nor, the American-Globalist variety of Fascism of today, that you and several others here, seem to subscribe to.
Don't like Communism, and, I REALLY don't like Fascism at all. Oh, yes, and I don't like Zionism, either.
What do you like? You seem to have left Capitalism off your hate list.

The Fascism we displayed in Iraq removed the starvation sanctions and allowed the majority to vote themselves in a nutty leader in Iraq...horrible wasn't it?
----------
"I have no problem with DENG, in fact, I like DENG and how he is more informed on that is going on in the US and world affairs, far more than you, Forcey, or, NFL Sports Nut Job is."

So you believe COMMUNIST North Korea is all sweetness and light?

Deng believes in Thermite and HAARP, how about you?

Deng believes all bombings taking place in Syria are from us paid stoolies

Deng believes the Afghan Taliban is goood and the Pakistani Taliban is bad and another paid us group of stooges. You've mentioned the Taliban in Afghanistan as legitimate correct?

the Taliban are the most repressive groups on this planet yet you would seem to support them.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#22800 Dec 2, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
How many Americans dead in Afghanistan? I don't know exactly but it's in the thousands. That is to say, not enough.
I'm Sorry Annie mae

but the question was

How many Jews did it take to wipe out OsiraK and the Syrian Nuke site(which had North Korean help in it's construction)

----------
But anywhoo thanks again for reminding us all of how weak the Tallytubbies are. Over a Decade and they can only manage to pick off a few honourable American Soldiers, fewer than a few minutes worth of war with you scary Euros in WW2 or the Japs, ofor that matter. Maybe it was because the Krauts and the Japs didn't hide behind civilians like the Tallytubbies?
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#22801 Dec 2, 2012
D eisenhower wrote:
<quoted text>What do you like? You seem to have left Capitalism off your hate list.
The Fascism we displayed in Iraq removed the starvation sanctions and allowed the majority to vote themselves in a nutty leader in Iraq...horrible wasn't it?
----------
"I have no problem with DENG, in fact, I like DENG and how he is more informed on that is going on in the US and world affairs, far more than you, Forcey, or, NFL Sports Nut Job is."
So you believe COMMUNIST North Korea is all sweetness and light?
Deng believes in Thermite and HAARP, how about you?
Deng believes all bombings taking place in Syria are from us paid stoolies
Deng believes the Afghan Taliban is goood and the Pakistani Taliban is bad and another paid us group of stooges. You've mentioned the Taliban in Afghanistan as legitimate correct?
the Taliban are the most repressive groups on this planet yet you would seem to support them.
I forgot

you do believe in thermite

LOL

Operation Northwoods quote
""No, I cannot go to the 100th floor, but I can replay on my computer, radio traffic of a NYC Fire Captain who had reached the 76th floor, surveyed the situation there, and above him and radioed down that all he needed was "two lines" to put out the small fires that he observed.

Ask any fireman... two phucking lines is nothing.... minutes after that radio transmission, the Captain and 3,000 others lost their lives as your Jew infested Bush regime, Saudi intelligence, the CIA, and NSA, and members of the Israeli Mossad, bought down the Twin Towers by means of explosives, that had been placed in the tower over a period of a couple weeks prior to the 11th.""

LOLOLOLOLOL

one fireman on one floor is all it takes to convince O.N. of "small fires"

oh pleeeeez show us squibs and freefalling towers(well not quite freefall)'''

O.N. is a truther...and a lazzzzy hypocritical one at that...why are there so many hating hypocrits here on topix?
D eisenhower

Plymouth, NH

#22802 Dec 2, 2012
UIdiotraceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Truman is another evil US puppet!
Just as the hundreds of thousands of people who died in Iraq because of the U.S.-led sanctions were civilians. The bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki was a cold, calculated experiment carried out to demonstrate America's power. At the time, President Truman described it as "the greatest thing in history.
Think how many lives the bombings actually saved , doc hypocrite. It convinced all but the most fanatical Japs to lay down their arms. W/o em the war would 've most likely dragged on for much longer and the Japs would've been subjected to the savagery of the Russian as well as American armies. Which would've killed many many more. And you know it.
_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#22803 Dec 2, 2012
Now, if someone would just nuke Israel, we would all have some nice, delicious, crispy treats for Christmas.
uuummmm, TASTEE!
03Dec12.....

....you, ya schidt-for-brains, had your chance 1939 - 1945 and phuckedUP.

Ps:.....now dey are 'comin' for you....and yer muslime buddies tooooo.

...and da soona da betta.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#22804 Dec 2, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
What a jerk. Did you know thatthe United Snakes didn't even havethe bomb when "Russia enteredthe fray". Furthermore, Truman wasn't even president when Operation Barbarossa began. That began in 1940 and Truman wasn't president until Roosevelt died in 1945. You are a full-blooded dunce.
03Dec12.....

.....You have an interpretation and attention deficit.

Ps:...da man stated dat the US of A was considering dropping da bomb on Germany and it 'denoted' dat it pertained to the time period dat the Russians were entering the Country / Berlin.

BobLoblah would have agreed to 'drop' da bomb on Germany if they had NOT 'givenUP' when they did. Of course,'ol Hitler's henchmen and udder ILK ran Off and deserted him. He even put a death warrant out on Himmler and screamed to da top of his lungs (diary of his secretary of 8 years - Trudy)dat if Himmler was caught, to have him brought to him and he would hand him up by 'meatHooks' under the jaws.......which had been used as a method of execution by the SS thousands of dimes in the past.

Back to da bomb, luckily the US of A came up vit it first. Can one imagine vot would have happened if the Reds had it first!!!!!Not only would they have bombed da Germans, but they also would have bombed ALL the Allies into submission....in order to carry out da will of 'beautiful' Stalin.

...by da vey 'sourcMecure'....Phuck YOU, ya traitor.

Love

Forever and Ever
Bobloblah
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#22805 Dec 2, 2012
UIdiotraceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
U infinitely biggest oneof Schidtof dead-brain and a war mongering animal to boot and infinitely forever and ever and ever , infinitum! BWHHAHAAHHHAA
03Dec12.....

......The honely iinnngllleeesh dat posters can unnerstan from your message is 'BWHHAHAAHHHAA'

Ps:....the rest of your wording shows dat you PhuckedUP.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
D eisenhower

Plymouth, NH

#22806 Dec 2, 2012
Redneck Hippie,
Thank you for posting....this...

That day, is coming, because a bully like the US, will eventually be knocked on it's ass by those whom it has oppressed, or, who they have threatened joining forces and knocking it's dick in the dirt.
who have we oppressed?

The Nazis the japs the commies the islamists??? anybody else?
D eisenhower

Plymouth, NH

#22807 Dec 2, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'm gonna' tell you something you may not already know, You see there's an old American expression that goes something like this: "If you play with fire you get burned."
You've been playing with fire and now it's time to burn you, but good.
yep,

U.S. drone kills 4 people in Pakistan

Islamabad, Dec 2, IRNA – A U.S. drone Saturday killed at least Four people in South Waziristan tribal region, the second American attack in the region in two days.

Sources said that an al-Qaeda operative Abdur Rahman Yamani was among those killed in the strike. There was no official confirmation of Yamani death.

Tribesmen said that the US drone fired two missiles on a house in Ghwa Khwa area in Wana area of South Waziristan on Saturday.

Residents said that local militants later arrived at the scene and removed bodies of the slain men.

Sources said that an American spy aircraft also targeted a vehicle close to the house.

This was the second U.S. attack in South Waziristan in two days. At least three people were killed in the strike in Lawa Kanda area of South Waziristan on Friday.

http://old.irna.ir/News/Politic/U-S--drone-ki...

sorry that we wet a few of your heros on fire annie mae...ummm actually no, i'm not

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Michael 687,165
Clinton Foundation Scandals 1 hr Hiddn Numbrz 2
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr exposingdolts 30,680
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 987,134
I LOVE my new LG V20 smartphone!!! 3 hr Doctor REALITY 3
BING keeps DOMINATING with "Homepage Magic" 5 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 13 hr Here For Now 619,788
More from around the web