UIDIOTRACEAMAKEW ORLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

American soldiers Raped & tortured & Killed a women in IRAQ …
clip.dj/american-soldiers-rape d-tortured-killed-a-women-in-i raq...

Download American soldiers Raped & tortured & Killed a women in IRAQ MP3 or HD MP4 video for free. Array. With clip.dj you can search for YouTube videos and...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Operation Nutless wrote:
NFL SPORTS WEEENIE...
I respect General Karpinski. She is Jewish, but she is not a Zionist. She You are just another pompous, arrogant, beast beating, phucking know nothing to me.
Did you learn that sort of language in prison?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

UIDIOTRACEAMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
U.S. Soldier Said to Rape Iraqi Teen, Kill Family : NPR
www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php...
Jul 03, 2006 · A 21-year-old American soldier — later discharged for a mental disorder — has been charged with raping a 15-year-old girl, then shooting and killing ...
The subject was a supposed government plan to rpae. You've come up with NO evidence of that, imbecile.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

WasteWater

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA Reply »

1 hr ago

I liked Patton's explanation. War is one group of poor dumb bastards willing to die for their country fighting another group of poor dumb bastards willing to die for their country. No war was ever won by dying for your country. It is better to make the other dumb bastard die for his country. From what I can gather speaking to those who have been there, once engaged in combat, it is all about survival and the survival of your buddies. Nobody really fights for freedom, their country or anything else when it gets down to actual combat.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

#22625 your post NFL warmongering animal

Of course US govt not going to report every rape of Women by US Soldiers every day, it gives bad Image for US and announced to world about mass rapes are being suppressed! You really are clueless!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Intimate History of Killing, Joanna Bourke, p172

The massacre had begun just after eight o'clock on the morning of 16 March 1968, when 105 American soldiers of Charlie Company, 11th Brigade of the America Division, entered the small village of Son My (known to the Americans as My Lai...

By the time Calley and his men sat down to lunch, they had rounded up and slaughtered around 500 unarmed civilians. Within those few hours, members of Charlie Company had 'fooled around' and laughed as they sodomized and raped women, ripped vaginas open with knives, bayoneted civilians, scalped corpses and carved 'C Company' or the ace of spades on to their chests, slaughtered animals, and torched hooches. Other soldiers had wept openly as they opened fire on crowds of unresisting old men, women, children and babies. At no stage did these soldiers receive any enemy fire or encounter any form of resistance save fervent pleadings.mpany, 11th Brigade of the Americal Division, entered the small village of Son My (known to the Americans as My Lai...

By the time Calley and his men sat down to lunch, they had rounded up and slaughtered around 500 unarmed civilians. Within those few hours, members of Charlie Company had 'fooled around' and laughed as they sodomized and raped women, ripped vaginas open with knives, bayoneted civilians, scalped corpses and carved 'C Company' or the ace of spades on to their chests, slaughtered animals, and torched hooches. Other soldiers had wept openly as they opened fire on crowds of unresisting old men, women, children and babies. At no stage did these soldiers receive any enemy fire or encounter any form of resistance save fervent pleadings.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

A number of bills are currently before Congress seeking further changes to the law. Democratic congresswoman Jackie Speier hopes to introduce the Sexual Assault Training Oversight and Prevention Act, which would move the decision to investigate and prosecute completely out of the military and put it under civilian control.

Jackie Speier Democratic congresswoman.

====

That will be the day!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

IDIOT wrote:
#22625 d to world about mass rapes are being suppressed! ou really are clueless!
You're a raving creep to believe that since you have NO legitimate evidence of such, you can fool others by screaming 'suppressed!'.

Not everyone is as stupid as you are, troglodyte.
ABCD

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a raving creep to believe that since you have NO legitimate evidence of such, you can fool others by screaming 'suppressed!'.
Not everyone is as stupid as you are, troglodyte.
US govt will suppressed national agendas...

Aldous Huxley

Propaganda in a Democratic Society

In their propaganda today's dictators rely for the most part on repetition, suppression and rationalization – the repetition of catchwords which they wish to be accepted as true, the suppression of facts which they wish to be ignored, the arousal and rationalization of passions which may be used in the interests of the Party or the State.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

[QUOTE who="ABC F'ed"]<quoted text>US govt will suppressed national agendas...
Aldous Huxley
Propanalization of passions which may be used in the interests of the Party or the State.[/QUOTE]

It figures you'd quote a science fiction writer. How appropriate, ranting boy.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

hey his a Prolific writer with understand of reality as oppose to some of you warmongering pin head only know about guns and violence

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

ADD! READ up Warring Pinhead

Huxley not only writes science fiction novels...

http://huxley.net/

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Aldous Huxley was a humanist, pacifist, and satirist, and he was latterly interested in spiritual subjects such as parapsychology and philosophical mysticism.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

T. H. Huxley 1825-1895

English biologist, philosopher, social critic, lecturer, essayist, and nonfiction writer....

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Democracy Facade, Daniel Hellinger and Dennis Judd, p217

Oliver North, who had begun his career in Vietnam, understood that successful prosecution of a land war in Central America would almost surely require suppression of dissent at home. Part of his plan for accomplishing the necessary repression would have involved the establishment of internment camps, similar to those used during the Second World War to incarcerate American citizens of Japanese ancestry.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
American soldiers are subject to the Uniform Code of Military Justice--
920. ART. 120. RAPE AND CARNAL KNOWLEDGE
(a) Any person subject to this chapter who commits an act of sexual intercourse with a female not his wife, by force and without consent, is guilty of rape and shall be punished by death or such other punishment as a court-martial may direct.
(b) Any person subject to this chapter who, under circumstances not amounting to rape, commits an act of sexual intercourse with a female not his wife who has not attained the age of sixteen years, is guilty of carnal knowledge and shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.
(c) Penetration, however slight, is sufficient to complete either of these offenses.
Couldn’t find any reference to Johnny Yu. Are you like Annie, Idiot, and Ding Deng—just pulling stuff out of your ass?
Annie mae??? aka farcical snivleur???

he's been missing:-0

bps, i think
----
operation dweeebwood does act ... almost... just like him.. tho eh?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

DENG wrote:
THE REALITY IS THERE'S SO MUCH FOOD IN THE DPR OF KOREA THAT THE KIDS HAVE TO BE REMINDED TO NOT EAT TOO MUCH.
<quoted text>
Mark Zepezauer, Boomerang, p20
cy
quotation
Through the 1990s, the U.S. and Britain kept a tight lid on Iraqi imports, and cynically blamed Saddam for the resulting suffering. Iraq's children were hardest hit, dying of malnutrition and easily preventable diseases at the rate of 5000 a month—the equivalent of a 9/11 disaster every 30 days. After eleven years of sanctions, more than 1.2 million Iraqi civilians have perished, more than half under the age of 18.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

DUNG wrote:
THE REALITY IS THERE'S SO MUCH FOOD IN THE DPR OF KOREA THAT THE KIDS HAVE TO BE REMINDED TO NOT EAT TOO MUCH.
<quoted text>
No. That fat-ass despot ate most of the food in stinking North Korea.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Operation Nutless wrote:
IDIOT

. Ollie North is a kocksucking, worthless piece of shit, and so are Bill Clinton and every motherphucking piss ant member of the Bush family.
Calm down, Dave. You'll vapor lock.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Operation Northwoods wrote:
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE,
Ollie North USED to be a hero of mine, until I found out what a worthless piece of shit that he is.
He was involved with Bill Clinton, and VP George HW Bush in bringing in hardcore drugs into the US for the CIA, in the Iran-Contra scandal.
Hardcore drugs that were put on the streets of America... Ollie North is a kocksucking, worthless piece of shit, and so are Bill Clinton and every motherphucking piss ant member of the Bush family.
Treasonous ...and Ollie North worked under secret Reagan adm. Task Force that formulated plan to suspend constitution and introduced martail law if ever the American population in even riots or domestic widespread opposition against US military intervention. In such a case, national government control was to be transferred FEMA and given military commanders would be appointed to run state and local governments. You know about thsi

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 18,541 - 18,560 of37,595
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

469 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 min Aura Mytha 223,972
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Oxbow 532,203
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min dirty white boy- 719,759
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min lisw 172,171
Placing children in homosexual homes is MORALLY... 8 min Doctor REALITY 13
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min Take Your Country Back 114,924
Most # 1 NBA draft picks start with crummy team... 14 min Doctor REALITY 2
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 48 min Porkpie Hat 256,334
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••