au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#22583 Nov 29, 2012
Operation Northwoods wrote:
au contraire,
Exactly.
George W. Bush approved Justice Department Attorney Johnny Yu's plan, to torture Iraqi fathers by raping their young daughters in front of them.
Another part of the Yu torture plan that was adopted to torture Iraqis was to force the father in homosexual positions with his son, while the rest of the family was forced to watch.
Putting the testicles of a young Iraqi child in a vise and crushing them while the father was forced to watch and hear his young son scream, was also approved.
This was not called torture by the Americans, it was called... "enhanced interrogation."
Lots of phucking war criminals walking around free in the US, including George W. Bush, Johnny Yu, Dickless Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, and the Pentagon Joint Chiefs of Staff.
You do have proof of this I presume. Such sickening thoughts surly are written down as fact somewhere.

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#22587 Nov 29, 2012
au contraire,
Exactly.
George W. Bush approved Justice Department Attorney Johnny Yu's plan, to torture Iraqi fathers by raping their young daughters in front of them.
Another part of the Yu torture plan that was adopted to torture Iraqis was to force the father in homosexual positions with his son, while the rest of the family was forced to watch.
Putting the testicles of a young Iraqi child in a vise and crushing them while the father was forced to watch and hear his young son scream, was also approved.
This was not called torture by the Americans, it was called... "enhanced interrogation."
Lots of phucking war criminals walking around free in the US, including George W. Bush, Johnny Yu, Dickless Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, and the Pentagon Joint Chiefs of Staff.
American soldiers are subject to the Uniform Code of Military Justice--
920. ART. 120. RAPE AND CARNAL KNOWLEDGE
(a) Any person subject to this chapter who commits an act of sexual intercourse with a female not his wife, by force and without consent, is guilty of rape and shall be punished by death or such other punishment as a court-martial may direct.
(b) Any person subject to this chapter who, under circumstances not amounting to rape, commits an act of sexual intercourse with a female not his wife who has not attained the age of sixteen years, is guilty of carnal knowledge and shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.
(c) Penetration, however slight, is sufficient to complete either of these offenses.

Couldn’t find any reference to Johnny Yu. Are you like Annie, Idiot, and Ding Deng—just pulling stuff out of your ass?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#22588 Nov 29, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
=
Couldn’t find any reference to Johnny Yu. Are you like Annie, Idiot, and Ding Deng—just pulling stuff out of your ass?
That vicious freak (of course) misspelled the word 'Yoo', and took it all out of context. He just throws shit against the wall to see if some will stick. He's a just a card-carrying KKK bozo.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#22590 Nov 29, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
920. ART. 120. RAPE AND CARNAL KNOWLEDGE
(a) Any person subject to this chapter who commits an act of sexual intercourse with a female not his wife, by force and without consent, is guilty of rape and shall be punished by death or such other punishment as a court-martial may direct.
(b) Any person subject to this chapter who, under circumstances not amounting to rape, commits an act of sexual intercourse with a female not his wife who has not attained the age of sixteen years, is guilty of carnal knowledge and shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.
(c) Penetration, however slight, is sufficient to complete either of these offenses.
Like they follow the rules, most are no reported else there will be no soldier fighting the illicit wars!

Mass-rape of women & children by American soldiers - YouTube
www.youtube.com/watch...
By resisters1 · 2 min · 951,654 views · Added Nov 06, 2008
---
U.S. army is full of child rapists http://www.presstv.ir/detail/141252.html http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20100903... ...

Covered up: More than 1/3 of American woman soldiers raped ...
blogs.alternet.org/...up-more-than-13-of-amer...

The report lists five Army women as having committed ... Why is the rape of American Woman soldiers missing from the Iraq field ...(International Law & Human Rights.)

United States

#22591 Nov 29, 2012
D eisenhower wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, we have bases in the middeast,.usually by request.
>You< Doc Hypocrite still need and use the oil.... till you get your car(and still even then)...when will that be btw??? when you get your new car????
RAVEN VISION MOTOR
remember now
At the moment, the electric version of this supercar is a concept. We welcome your feedback regarding the development of this vehicle. What would you like to see added or changed? Let us know!
http://visionmotorcars.com/...
you hitchhike or ride the bus don't ya doc hypocrite
Please explain what is their Home turf what would be th eboundaries of "their home turf"
Look Doc Evil Hypocrite Warmongering courteous Europhobe
WHy the ARAB Spring Uprising, they want everything that is American out of nations. As to Electric car still on order, u nagging fishwife! You one should be finding alternatives to get of blood Oil, you have blood of innocents on your hands, you empathy less filth of baby killers, human less warmongering ignorumuses!

BWHAHQHAHAHHAA

USA

#22592 Nov 29, 2012
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Like they follow the rules, most are no reported else there will be no soldier fighting the illicit wars!
rom the Iraq field ...(International Law & Human Rights.)
Did you pull those spurious links from the same place as your 'Japanese tsunami caused by US' garbage, illiterate fool?

Weren't you told to learn to read and write? Do as you're told, knuckle dragger.

USA

#22593 Nov 29, 2012
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Like they follow the rules, most are no reported else there will be no soldier fighting the illicit wars!
Mass-rape of women & children by American soldiers - YouTube
www.youtube.com/watch... field ...(International Law & Human Rights.)
I notice you have a link to 'Press TV, the propaganda arm of the Iranian government. And you said you weren't a muslim, pig eater.

United States

#22595 Nov 29, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice you have a link to 'Press TV, the propaganda arm of the Iranian government. And you said you weren't a muslim, pig eater.
But also being reported by these groups about US Soldiers rapes that have nothing to do with Iran , likwe those Amnesty International for Human rights, Women rights International...

United States

#22597 Nov 29, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
That vicious freak (of course) misspelled the word 'Yoo', and took it all out of context. He just throws shit against the wall to see if some will stick. He's a just a card-carrying KKK bozo.
Big deal, many can't even transcribe those hard foreign names into English properly. You what we call pinhead war mongering Infidel! WBHAHAHAHHHAA

USA

#22598 Nov 29, 2012
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>But also being reported by these groups about US Soldiers rapes that have nothing to do with Iran , likwe those Amnesty International for Human rights, Women rights International...
Sure, idiot. Your new source of choice is from the Iranian government.
I wonder why that is?

USA

#22599 Nov 29, 2012
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Big deal, many can't even transcribe those hard foreign names into English properly. You what we call pinhead war mongering Infidel! WBHAHAHAHHHAA
Said the creep who can't even spell simple English words...

You're an illiterate slime and will always be that way.

USA

#22600 Nov 29, 2012
Operation Nutless wrote:
Dave C, and au contraire
Try Johnny Yoo, and Johnny Yoo torture memo.
You're just clutching at straws. The memo didn't say those things happened, colonic refuse. Leave it to a anti-Semitic paranoid freak like you to pull such a conclusion from your enlarged cavity.

United States

#22601 Nov 29, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, idiot. Your new source of choice is from the Iranian government.
I wonder why that is?
Not just Iran news sources, but other news from Amenest International for world human rights , Women rights International, and news from other countries .... as most of US news don't report because of Media blackout and backout for a reason, i wonder why?

You really have the brain of pinhead War mongering ignoramus! WHWHHHWHWW

USA

#22602 Nov 29, 2012
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Not just Iran news sources, but other news from Amenest International for world human rights , Women rights International, and news from other countries .... as most of US news don't report because of Media blackout and backout for a reason, i wonder why?
You really have the brain of pinhead War mongering ignoramus! WHWHHHWHWW
Oh. Now you're blaming your dependency upon Iranian propaganda on a 'media blackout'. In other words, you don't have a slight clue, ignoramus.

You can barely read or write, so why even try to dump your lies here? You're a ranting slob, illiterate muslim.

Could you use the term 'war mongering' a few more times? I don't think you use it enough, slobface.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#22603 Nov 29, 2012
Dave C, and au contraire
Try Johnny Yoo, and Johnny Yoo torture memo.
I was not refering to the fact that there was a plan, program or system. I ask if there was proof of it actually being done and when and where it happened. If you have a link, please post it.

United States

#22604 Nov 29, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. Now you're blaming your dependency upon Iranian propaganda on a 'media blackout'. In other words, you don't have a slight clue, ignoramus.
You can barely read or write, so why even try to dump your lies here? You're a ranting slob, illiterate muslim.
Could you use the term 'war mongering' a few more times? I don't think you use it enough, slobface.
Again Dimwit not a MOOSLIM!
What u don't get !
Not just using Iran news sources, but other news from Amenesty International for world human rights , Women rights International, and news from other countries .... as most of US news don't report because of Media blackout and backout for a reason, i wonder why?

AGAIN You really have the brain of pinhead War mongering ignoramus! WHWHHHWHWW

United States

#22606 Nov 29, 2012
At least the Idiots can outwit, out think Walking living Dead Zombies RobertG! BWHHAHHAHAHA

USA

#22607 Nov 29, 2012
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Again Dimwit not a MOOSLIM!
as most of US news don't report because of Media blackout and backout for a reason, i wonder why?
WHWHHHWHWW
Again with the old 'media blackout' excuse, muslim? In other words, you have no legitimate links, so you make up stories. Typical of a lying, ranting illiterate fool.

USA

#22610 Nov 29, 2012
Operation Nutless wrote:
Those phucking Jews were trying to give us the same story that you kocksuckers try to do...

the Jews were saying that they were the victims.... what a bunch of lying pieces of shit.

I like Jews...
:)
So you 'like Jews'. Your words and paranoid conspiracy drivel say otherwise, oinker.

USA

#22611 Nov 29, 2012
Operation Nutless wrote:
au contraire,
I spoke for well over a half hour, with General Janis Karpinski, who was me your delusions.
Sure you did, freak. Did you tell her all about how 'the Jews did it', cretin?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Aura Mytha 49,598
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Liam 647,064
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 13 min Steve III 44,730
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 39 min The Hangman 971,823
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr WasteWater 2,116
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 105,694
Breaking! Hillary Clinton Scheduled To Meet Wit... 1 hr Hiddn Numbrz 1
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 4 hr Jockfullonutz 28
More from around the web