American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
Force Majeure

Federal Way, WA

#22317 Nov 26, 2012
DUNG LICKS BUNG wrote:
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead and admit your heritage, muslim.
THE NFLFAGGOT SEEMS TO KNOW A LOT ABOUT THE JAPANESE THINKING
<quoted text>
Open your mouth wider DENGSTER, cause this curry chicken dish I ate, no longer wishes to remain with me! You will make a good toilet! Your lips make for a good ass gasket! Your tounge will alleviate the need for toilet paper! If you do a good job, I will slap your chin with my Swedish Meatballs!
DENG

Nanjing, China

#22322 Nov 26, 2012
5. If you see outsiders, or suspicious-looking people, report them immediately. The punishment for abetting in the hiding of outsiders is death.

IN THE DPR OF KOREA, WOULD YOU BE ONE OF THEM, SUPICIOUS LOOKING???

5. If you see outsiders, or suspicious-looking people, report them immediately. The punishment for abetting in the hiding of outsiders is death.
An NFL Fan wrote:
North Korean Gulag Rules"
Camp Rules: The 10 Commandments
1. Do not attempt to escape. The punishment is death.
2. Never gather in groups of over three people or move around without the guard’s authorization. The punishment for unauthorized movement is death.
3. Do not steal. If one steals or possesses weapons, the punishment is death. The punishment for failure to report the theft or possession of weapons is death.
4. Obey your guards. If one rebels or hits a guard, the punishment is death.
5. If you see outsiders, or suspicious-looking people, report them immediately. The punishment for abetting in the hiding of outsiders is death.
6. Keep an eye on your fellow prisoners and report inappropriate behavior without delay. One should criticize others for inappropriate behavior, and also conduct thorough self-criticism in revolutionary ideology class.
7. Fulfill your assigned duties. The punishment for rebelling against one’s duties is death.
8. Men and women may not be together outside the workplace. The punishment for unauthorized physical contact between a man and a woman is death.
9. Admit and confess your wrongdoings. The punishment for disobedience and refusal to repent is death.
10. The punishment for violating camp laws and rules is death.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#22323 Nov 26, 2012
Operation Northwoods wrote:
WATCH HOW YOU JUDGE COMMENTS... they don't make sense.
Do you know what happened in the Reagan attack on Libya?
Well, you worthless piece of shit, I doubt if you really do. For to know what happened, you would have to be someone who reads.
Victor Ostrovsky, a former Israeli Mossad case officer, now living in Canada, has written two books on his life in the Mossad.
I believe that it was in his first book, BEYOND DECEPTION, that Ostrovsky told how, the Mossad, knowing that US Ships were off Libya, rowed in rubber boats onto Libyan shores and set up a radio transmitter. They began broadcasting what the US thought was Libyan military radio traffic, threatening America, etc.... The dumb ass Americans bought it and attacked Qaddafi, killing his children. How nice of them to kill children.
How nice of the phucking Jews to trick the shit for brains Americans. Yep... they are "our closest Ally..."....... as long as we give them several billions a year in FREE TAXPAYER MONEY, and do all of their killing..and... DYING for them... sure, they are our "friends."
ISRAEL attacking IRAN? I don't phucking think so, you stupid ass motherphucker.
The Jews were setting up for just that.... the "president" of Georgia... is an Israeli JEW. He was setting up to let Israel use one of his southern Georgia airfields as a base for Israel to attack Iran. It would be a short hop from Israel to Georgia.
Did you ever phucking wonder when RUSSIA came to the rescue of a Russian speaking province ....SOUH OSSETIA...in Georgia four years ago, that WHY DID RUSSIA go WAY south in Georgia and wipe out that air base? It was because the Russians knew what the Jews were up to. Now, they ain't got no base...:)
Turkey is pissed off at Georgia, because they are delaying giving them access to southern Russia via a highway. Turkey, a member of NATO, is a DIALOGUE PARTNER of the Shanghai Cooperation Sphere. The group is made up by RUSSIA, and China.. and some "stans" as permanent members, and guess who has OBSERVER Status....
IRAN... INDIA...and PAKISTAN...
There isn't going to be any attack on IRAN... unless Israel wishes to be incinerated.:)
Retard!!!!!!!!!!
Israel has 200 warheads.....Iran??? ZERO! Who will incinerate who?
MORON.
You called China's new Aircraft carrier.... "second hand." A lot you know, dip shit...
The Liaoning was being built for the Russian Navy, as the Varyag, but was only 30% complete, when the Chinese bought it at a shipyard in the Ukraine in 1998. It was towed to China and was competed in August of last year.
WOW, the Chinks landed their FIRST jet on their FIRST(hand me down) Aircraft carrier,(only a training ship according to China)Something the British did on Dec. 03 1945...Wow, they're in the 1940's now...
http://www.csmonitor.com/var/ezflow_site/stor ...
Now, the Chinese, being a very smart people, paid $2 million dollars to the UKRAINE for the complete blueprints of the carrier.
The J15 aircraft... is a Chinese built aircraft, and is pretty damn sweet!
The J15 is, like all Chinese products, a CHEAP ripoff of the MIG 29 Fulcrum....AN OBSOLETE RUSSIAN DESIGN...(seen their new "stealth Fighter???? A fake F35 JSF....
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/photo/173 ...
"The J-15 uses Chinese-developed technologies, and features various upgrades such as AESA radar, radar absorbent material, MAWS, IRST, composite, and new electronics."
So, the Chinese have the blueprints to build more aircraft carriers if they desire, and they have your WAL-MART money to fund building them. LOL
However, since China has ICBM(China's ICBM's are liquid fueled and take a minimum of 12 hrs. to make them active)....missiles that have multiple warheads and strike any phucking city it wants to in the US... what do they need with a whole bunch of vulnerable aircraft carriers, anyway?
Think about it stupid...HOW MANY ICBM'S DO THE US HAVE????
GAME, SET, MATCH!!!
Now, tuck your tail between your legs, go away and let the grownups talk.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#22324 Nov 26, 2012
6. Keep an eye on your fellow prisoners and report inappropriate behavior without delay.

SO WHO DO YOU REPORT YOUR NEIGHBORS TO IN AMERICA, THE LOCAL COMMUNIST PARTY CHIEF???
An NFL Fan wrote:
North Korean Gulag Rules"
Camp Rules: The 10 Commandments
1. Do not attempt to escape. The punishment is death.
2. Never gather in groups of over three people or move around without the guard’s authorization. The punishment for unauthorized movement is death.
3. Do not steal. If one steals or possesses weapons, the punishment is death. The punishment for failure to report the theft or possession of weapons is death.
4. Obey your guards. If one rebels or hits a guard, the punishment is death.
5. If you see outsiders, or suspicious-looking people, report them immediately. The punishment for abetting in the hiding of outsiders is death.
6. Keep an eye on your fellow prisoners and report inappropriate behavior without delay. One should criticize others for inappropriate behavior, and also conduct thorough self-criticism in revolutionary ideology class.
7. Fulfill your assigned duties. The punishment for rebelling against one’s duties is death.
8. Men and women may not be together outside the workplace. The punishment for unauthorized physical contact between a man and a woman is death.
9. Admit and confess your wrongdoings. The punishment for disobedience and refusal to repent is death.
10. The punishment for violating camp laws and rules is death.
Live Action

Fort Cobb, OK

#22325 Nov 26, 2012
DENG wrote:
<quoted text>YOUR MOUTH IS MY PERSONAL TOILET! I HAD A DELIGHTFUL CAMBODIAN CUISINE TONIGHT, THAT I HOPE YOU ENJOY, BON APETIT!:)
sorry but as bad as you want to be deng you can not ....so yankee other than that you are a sick minded creature....karma bus will be by shortly.to dispose of your trashy self.
Live Action

Fort Cobb, OK

#22326 Nov 26, 2012
uIDIOTRACEMakeWORLDPeace wrote:
<quoted text>Already the International War Crimes Tribunal is looking into the US War mongers for war crimes against humanity.
their are many who would not travel to certain country's just for that reason.
Live Action

Fort Cobb, OK

#22327 Nov 26, 2012
DENG wrote:
UidiotRAceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>US is worst now because of you US War supporters/dumb US soldiers/War-profiteerss and corrupted had give US a Police State, an Authoritarian US empire. You war mongering Peebrian!
I know that's right we live under a evil beastly system.corruption from the top down and it is those supporter that have caused this.And they are as guilty as the murdering troops just as though they pulled the trigger.And they should all be charged with war crimes against humanity.
THE USA: THE MOST EVIL IN HUMAN HISTORY
<quoted text>
I agree sinning Evil Sheeple.
Live Action

Fort Cobb, OK

#22328 Nov 26, 2012
DENG wrote:
6. Keep an eye on your fellow prisoners and report inappropriate behavior without delay.
SO WHO DO YOU REPORT YOUR NEIGHBORS TO IN AMERICA, THE LOCAL COMMUNIST PARTY CHIEF???
<quoted text>
first person he calls is his mommy then homeland suckurity he is a snitch.I would rather be the worse Muslim then ricky any day....
Force Majeure

Federal Way, WA

#22329 Nov 26, 2012
Live Action wrote:
<quoted text>their are many who would not travel to certain country's just for that reason.
You're just as illiterate as you are ignorant. What a moron. But you really like my Swedish Meat balls slapping your chin. Keep up the good work and you'll get to ride the bologna pony!

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#22332 Nov 26, 2012
Live Action wrote:
<quoted text>sorry but as bad as you want to be deng you can not ....so yankee other than that you are a sick minded creature....karma bus will be by shortly.to dispose of your trashy self.
Sez the illiterate idiot, that just got off the "short bus". <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#22333 Nov 26, 2012
Operation Northwoods wrote:
Cowshit... in Utah
You, because you are one ignorant ass motherphucker, said....
"Think about it stupid...HOW MANY ICBM'S DO THE US HAVE? GAME, SET, MATCH!!! "
You're a loud mouth little motherphucker, aren't ya boy?
You do not know shit about which you are talking. There is no "GAME SET MATCH" in a nuclear war, you worthless little piece of shit.
The US has 5,100 Nukes
The Russians have 12,000
China reports 1,800
Pakistan 100
India 100
No, just let us assume that India and Pakistan will not pile on the big ole bully, the United States, and that Russia and China will go it alone, nuke wise, at least.
Combined, Russia and China have almost three times the nukes as does the US.
Put it another way.... how many nukes does it take to obliterate Seattle, or, Salt Lake City? ONE each, dumb ass.
But, lets say that it doesn't go nuclear. Say it stays conventional.
Russian tanks, aircraft, warships, and submarines are at the least, the equal to that of the US. In many cases, especially, in submarines, they are probably superior.
China has many Russian weapon systems, including the their latest submarine.
Hey, piss ant, remember that what your government described as an aircraft exhaust trail a couple years ago off the west coast? That was no aircraft contrail... that was a Chinese missile launched from one of the most stealthy subs in the world... just off the California coast.
Take a good close look, motherphucker,... that ain't no aircraft contrail.... it is a Chinese missile, launched off of California... by a stealthy ass Chinese sub.... LMFAO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6SU3R21gDqwXX
That missile would be on target in "downtown" Utah in just a few minutes, and you could kiss the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, and your phucking slimy little ass..... GOODBYE!
In competitive aircraft maneuvers, Indian pilots in their MIGS wiped American USAF pilots asses clean.
From the CHRISTIAN SCIENCE MONITOR commenting on war games that occurred 6 years ago.
"Mingling over a few rounds of golf, dogfighting a bit over the jungles of West Bengal - this month's Cope India 2005 war games were billed as a standard two-week exercise between Indian and American top guns.
But in website chat rooms devoted to the arcania of fighter aircraft, there was a buzz. Arre, wa! Oh, wow! Had the Indian Air Force beat the Americans?
Not exactly, according to observers and participants. The exercises had mixed teams of Indian and American pilots on both sides, which means that both the Americans and the Indians won, and lost. Yet, observers say that in a surprising number of encounters - particularly between the American F-16s and the Indian Sukhoi-30 MKIs - the Indian pilots came out the winners.
"Since the cold war, there has been the general assumption that India is a third-world country with Soviet technology, and wherever the Soviet-supported equipment went, it didn't perform well," says Jasjit Singh, a retired air commodore and now director of the Center for Air Power Studies in New Delhi. "That myth has been blown out by the results" of these air exercises."
That was the Indian Air Force using the older SU-30. If war is eminent between the Shanghai Cooperation Organization and the US, India will have the newer SU-33.
Chinese pilots will get the job done.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
NOTICE the American AWACS technology that Israel sold to the Chinese, again, LMFAO.
oh, yeah, Here is a report in Chinese, reporting that China has way more than the 1,800 nukes that they have reported, and have dug over 3,000 miles of tunnels, the distance from Boston to San Francisco, to hide them.
Running your mouth off and calling yourself an "adult" is phucking hilarious.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The likely scenario is that it will be a conventional war, with the US getting it's ass whipped.
YOU KNOW SHIT
SPAM ALERT, MUSLIM PROPAGANDIST SPREADING PURE HIGH GRADE BULLSHIT!
DENG

Nanjing, China

#22335 Nov 26, 2012
DIOT wrote:
<quoted text>Yea. You have US Operation TP AJAX, LAVON ... to many too list .

THE NFLFAGGOT APPEARS TO HAVE A CONCUSSION PLAYING FOOTBALL; SO WHICH WAY IS "NORTH" KOREA, SOUTH???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So what, Muslim?

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#22339 Nov 26, 2012
DING DONG wrote:
DIOT wrote:
<quoted text>Yea. You have US Operation TP AJAX, LAVON ... to many too list .
THE NFLFAGGOT APPEARS TO HAVE A CONCUSSION PLAYING FOOTBALL; SO WHICH WAY IS "NORTH" KOREA, SOUTH???
<quoted text>
You are nothing more than a low pay commie megaphone. You should be called "DINGALING".
DENG

Nanjing, China

#22340 Nov 26, 2012

deng you can not

SURRRRE, IT'S THE LOCAL LOSER.
Live Action wrote:
<quoted text>sorry but as bad as you want to be deng you can not ....so yankee other than that you are a sick minded creature....karma bus will be by shortly.to dispose of your trashy self.
UIDIOTRACESMAKEW ORLDPEACE

United States

#22341 Nov 26, 2012
Due to US instability ,and racism, civil liberties violation marking immigrants as enemies/ terrorists, the Glass ceiling, the dysfunctional Immigrations policy, illicit overseas wars on thier nations ... in mass migration the Skilled professional immigrants from China, india...expecially in Science and technology who own businesses in US AND are returnING home in droves means leaving a big gap in spinoff of new tech businesses means no more newer Startup of US manufacturers. US is not producing necessary Science and Technology professional to be globally competitive.

BWHHAHAHAHAHAHaaaaa
DENG

Nanjing, China

#22342 Nov 26, 2012
U.S. students rank poorly in proficiency on both domestic and international math exams, a problem that could cost the country $75 trillion over 80 years, according to a new study.

U.S. students fall behind 31 countries in math proficiency and behind 16 countries in reading proficiency,

32USA32.

THE UNITED STATES STUDENTS RANK AT NUMBER 32 IN THE WORLD IN MATH PROFICIENCY.
UIDIOTRACESMAKEW ORLDPEACE

United States

#22344 Nov 26, 2012
Operation Northwoods wrote:
Cowshit... in Utah
You, because you are one ignorant ass motherphucker, said....
"Think about it stupid...HOW MANY ICBM'S DO THE US HAVE? GAME, SET, MATCH!!! "
You're a loud mouth little motherphucker, aren't ya boy?
You do not know shit about which you are talking. There is no "GAME SET MATCH" in a nuclear war, you worthless little piece of shit.
The US has 5,100 Nukes
The Russians have 12,000
China reports 1,800
Pakistan 100
India 100
No, just let us assume that India and Pakistan will not pile on the big ole bully, the United States, and that Russia and China will go it alone, nuke wise, at least.
Combined, Russia and China have almost three times the nukes as does the US.
Put it another way.... how many nukes does it take to obliterate Seattle, or, Salt Lake City? ONE each, dumb ass.
But, lets say that it doesn't go nuclear. Say it stays conventional.
Russian tanks, aircraft, warships, and submarines are at the least, the equal to that of the US. In many cases, especially, in submarines, they are probably superior.
China has many Russian weapon systems, including the their latest submarine.
Hey, piss ant, remember that what your government described as an aircraft exhaust trail a couple years ago off the west coast? That was no aircraft contrail... that was a Chinese missile launched from one of the most stealthy subs in the world... just off the California coast.
Take a good close look, motherphucker,... that ain't no aircraft contrail.... it is a Chinese missile, launched off of California... by a stealthy ass Chinese sub.... LMFAO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6SU3R21gDqwXX
That missile would be on target in "downtown" Utah in just a few minutes, and you could kiss the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, and your phucking slimy little ass..... GOODBYE!
In competitive aircraft maneuvers, Indian pilots in their MIGS wiped American USAF pilots asses clean.
From the CHRISTIAN SCIENCE MONITOR commenting on war games that occurred 6 years ago.
"Mingling over a few rounds of golf, dogfighting a bit over the jungles of West Bengal - this month's Cope India 2005 war games were billed as a standard two-week exercise between Indian and American top guns.
But in website chat rooms devoted to the arcania of fighter aircraft, there was a buzz. Arre, wa! Oh, wow! Had the Indian Air Force beat the Americans?
Not exactly, according to observers and participants. The exercises had mixed teams of Indian and American pilots on both sides, which means that both the Americans and the Indians won, and lost. Yet, observers say that in a surprising number of encounters - particularly between the American F-16s and the Indian Sukhoi-30 MKIs - the Indian pilots came out the winners.
"Since the cold war, there has been the general assumption that India is a third-world country with Soviet technology, and wherever the Soviet-supported equipment went, it didn't perform well," says Jasjit Singh, a retired air commodore and now director of the Center for Air Power Studies in New Delhi. "That myth has been blown out by the results" of these air exercises."
That was the Indian Air Force using the older SU-30. If war is eminent between the Shanghai Cooperation Organization and the US, India will have the newer SU-33.
Chinese pilots will get the job done.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
NOTICE the American AWACS technology that Israel sold to the Chinese, again, LMFAO.
oh, yeah, Here is a report in Chinese, reporting that China has way more than the 1,800 nukes that they have reported, and have dug over 3,000 miles of tunnels, the distance from Boston to San Francisco, to hide them.
Running your mouth off and calling yourself an "adult" is phucking hilarious.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The likely scenario is that it will be a conventional war, with the US getting it's ass whipped.
YOU KNOW SHIT
u know India joining up with Shanghai Cooperation Organization?
UIDIOTRACESMAKEW ORLDPEACE

United States

#22346 Nov 26, 2012
DENG wrote:
U.S. students rank poorly in proficiency on both domestic and international math exams, a problem that could cost the country $75 trillion over 80 years, according to a new study.
U.S. students fall behind 31 countries in math proficiency and behind 16 countries in reading proficiency,
32USA32.
THE UNITED STATES STUDENTS RANK AT NUMBER 32 IN THE WORLD IN MATH PROFICIENCY.
And Science?
UIDIOTRACESMAKEW ORLDPEACE

United States

#22348 Nov 26, 2012
Empires Then and Now
by Dr. Paul Craig Roberts, Reagan 's adminstration, Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy (1 Term - left because US corruption) and associate editor of the Wall Street Journal.

In the American Empire, success at war no longer matters. Huge sums of American taxpayers’ money have flowed into the American armaments industries and huge amounts of power into Homeland Security. The American empire works by stripping Americans of wealth and liberty. This is why the wars cannot end, or if one does end another starts.
UIDIOTRACESMAKEW ORLDPEACE

United States

#22349 Nov 26, 2012
Whoever give me the negative icons , here you go warmongering peebrain!

Why Silicon Valley Immigrant Entrepreneurs Are Returning Home ...
techcrunch.com/2011/03/...immigrant-entrepren...

Mar 06, 2011 · Rather than live in constant fear and stagnate in their careers, many are returning home. American immigration officials are also clueless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Rosa_Winkel 30,091
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min truth 638,058
REPORT: Prince's red blood cell count was EXTRE... 8 min Doctor REALITY 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min good advice 617,978
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min onemale 280,525
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min pusherman 968,905
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 22 min good advice 43,922
More from around the web