UidiotRAceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

Astoria, NY

#22279 Nov 26, 2012
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>LOL
"President" Ka Daffy trusted the United States?? Not very bright was he?? He must not have remembered Reagans rendezvous with his tents as they passed over his laughable "line of death" remember it in the 1980s dweeb?
President Ka Daffy./?? no way don't you remember??? He was the King of Kings!!!LOL he was no lowly stinkin president.
"I am an international leader, the dean of the Arab rulers, the king of kings of Africa and the imam (leader) of Muslims, and my international status does not allow me to descend to a lower level"
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11658...
He was a freak, and please don't bore me with how great you think he was for his people...
Again KaDaffy is another US puppet, and he decide to go his own way, US didn't approve so US wage war on KADAFFY Regime to topple and replace with another ugly US puppet that will listen to corrupted US agendas.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#22280 Nov 26, 2012
Al Qaeda that your government took to Libya

YAZ, THE ZIONISTS SHIPPED 200,000 ALQAEDA-C.I.A. TERRORISTS TO AFRICA, TO LIBYA AND MALI, ALL PAID FOR BY THE HARDWORKING AND OPPRESSED UNITED STATES TAXPAYER.
Operation Northwoods wrote:
courteous europhobe,

You are one moronic little dip shit.

Prove that the Taliban is aligned with the CIA created, funded, trained and currently supervised ..... Al Qaeda.

You mean that the Al Qaeda that was killing your empire building government's troops in Afghanistan, and then, the CIA took them down to Libya to overthrow the Libyan government and assassinate President Qaddafi? That Al Qaeda?

You mean that same Al Qaeda that your government took to Libya, to overthrow the government of Libya, and assassinate President Qaddafi, and them, when your Ambassador Stevens became a little squeamish about it all, Al Qaeda, under CIA orders, assassinated him in Benghazi?.... THAT AL QAEDA?

I think you are talking about the same Al Qaeda that the CIA is taking from Libya and Afghanistan and putting into Syria... to overthrow the government of President Dr. Assad Al Bashar.... that Al Qaeda?

Yes, you phucking moron, the Taliban is the legitimate government of Afghanistan. Do you know who the phuck Karzi is? Karzai was employed by UNOCAL oil who wanted to build a pipeline across Afghanistan. He was their chief negotiator in discussions between UNOCAL, the US State Department, and the Taliban, just before your globalist, Jew infested Bush regime attacked them in Afghanistan.

UNOCAL didn't want to pay the Afghan government of the Taliban, shit for building the pipeline across Afghanistan. The Taliban walked out, but not before the State Department representative threatened them with a violent consequence.

That motherphucking Bush, anointed UNOCAL's Karzai as the "president" of Afghanistan.

I really hate stupid ass pricks like you who do not know shit, but like to bellow out stupid ass statements like your 100th floor crack.

No, I cannot go to the 100th floor, but I can replay on my computer, radio traffic of a NYC Fire Captain who had reached the 76th floor, surveyed the situation there, and above him and radioed down that all he needed was "two lines" to put out the small fires that he observed.

Ask any fireman... two phucking lines is nothing.... minutes after that radio transmission, the Captain and 3,000 others lost their lives as your Jew infested Bush regime, Saudi intelligence, the CIA, and NSA, and members of the Israeli Mossad, bought down the Twin Towers by means of explosives, that had been placed in the tower over a period of a couple weeks prior to the 11th.

That that phoney "patriotic" act of your and stick it up your ass ..... sideways.

Astoria, NY

#22281 Nov 26, 2012
Fake Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>squeal like a pig for me squeal like a pig, oh you are one! ;)
Not me will be Squealing as World is starting to be not afraid to denounce US a impending bankrupt Empire financially and morally. And you our US Warmongering /war-for-profitering Scumbuckets is cause of US declination and destruction and for-peace AMericans and world for-peace masses curse you US warmongers for generations to come that caused US and world alot of hurt!

Astoria, NY

#22283 Nov 26, 2012
An estimated one million people across Russia have installed cameras in their cars - to ensure that justice is served.
US is worst now because of you US War supporters/dumb US soldiers/War-profiteerss and corrupted had give US a Police State, an Authoritarian US empire. You war mongering Peebrian!
Force Majeure

United States

#22284 Nov 26, 2012
DUNG FROM MY BUNG wrote:
Al Qaeda that your government took to Libya
YAZ, THE ZIONISTS SHIPPED 200,000 ALQAEDA-C.I.A. TERRORISTS TO AFRICA, TO LIBYA AND MALI, ALL PAID FOR BY THE HARDWORKING AND OPPRESSED UNITED STATES TAXPAYER.
<quoted text>
My Swedish Meatballs sure have bruised your chin there DENGSTER, now their slapping your ass while your riding my bologna pony!
Force Majeure

United States

#22285 Nov 26, 2012
au contraire,
You are quite right about the war machines in both parties.
I remember Nancy Pelosi, who is married to a Jewish Real Estate man, kept trying to give George W. Bush even MORE BILLIONS than he had asked for, which was quite a lot, for the wars of terror and aggression against the Iraqi people.
Obviously, Pelosi's reason was to please the two Jewish lobbies who have a strangle hold on our government, and it's foreign and financial policy.... AIPAC, and AEI.
As an addendum to one Iraqi War bill, the Democrats had put in a condition that if George W. Bush wanted to attack IRAN, that he had to come first to Congress and ask permission.
Pelosi went to the #1 Jew lobby in the US, AIPAC... the American Israeli Political Action Committee. In her speech, Pelosi stated that the US would soon be winding down the war in Iraq. Pissed off Jews LOUDLY BOOOOOO-ed Pelosi. Flustered, Pelosi left the AIPAC meeting and scurried back to her office on Capital Hill. She immediately took out the provision from the Iraq War spending bill that would have required Bush to consult with Congress before attacking Iran.
I remember seeing a town hall meeting of a Mississippi Democrat on CSPAN... worried about his 2008 re-election chances, he pleaded with his constituents that he had been 100% behind the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and for all the spending bills.
So, you are right... it is not just the Republicans who are the war mongers, there are plenty of Democrats anxious to please the Jews here in the US and in Israel and get their money contributed to their campaigns.
TOO BAD... that those who lie out their ass and profess to have what they call "a personal relationship with Jesus Christ"...... do not know what the hell they are talking about. They certainly not Christians, because in Matthew, Jesus clearly states...'BLESSED ARE THE PEACEMAKERS, FOR THEY SHALL BE CALLED THE CHILDREN OF GOD..."
Therefore, if you are NOT a Peacemaker, you are not a CHILD of GOD." If you are not a Child of God, then, you sure as hell are not a Christian.
I can't understand you, with my big kielbasa in your mouth. You like my Swedish Meatballs bouncing off your chin don't you?
Live Action

Edmond, OK

#22286 Nov 26, 2012
UidiotRAceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>US is worst now because of you US War supporters/dumb US soldiers/War-profiteerss and corrupted had give US a Police State, an Authoritarian US empire. You war mongering Peebrian!
I know that's right we live under a evil beastly system.corruption from the top down and it is those supporter that have caused this.And they are as guilty as the murdering troops just as though they pulled the trigger.And they should all be charged with war crimes against humanity.
DENG

United States

#22287 Nov 26, 2012
<quoted text>Again KaDaffy is another US puppet, and he decide to go his own way, US didn't approve so US wage war on KADAFFY Regime to topple and replace with another ugly US puppet that will listen to corrupted US agendas.
YOU ARE SO OBTUSE, YOUR LIMITED INTELLECT GIVES AWAY YOUR MUSLIM BACKGROUND!
Clayton Winton

Spokane, WA

#22288 Nov 26, 2012
IDF &#8207;@IDFSpokesperson
Yesterday, we helped transfer 143 trucks with 3,330 tons of goods & gas into Gaza, including 5 tons of medical supplies & 480 tons of fruit.

I love the IDF, they serve and protect around the world. The things you people are saying are so hateful. Claiming our governments (USA and Israel) conspired 9/11 is exactly what Hamas hopes, that Hezbollah funds, and you all lap-it-up as your MILK and HONEY.

IDF Rabbi @IDFrabbi
There shall not be found among you any one that uses divination, or a sorcerer, or an enchanter, or a witch. Torah &#1491;&#1456;&#14 68;&#1489;&#1464;& #1512;&#1460;&#1497; &#1501; Deut 18:10-13

Our heroes in Armed Services are not your "Osamas" out to get you.

Kind Regards, always,
Clayton Winton
DENG

United States

#22291 Nov 26, 2012
Live Action wrote:
<quoted text>I know that's right we live under a evil beastly system.corruption from the top down and it is those supporter that have caused this.And they are as guilty as the murdering troops just as though they pulled the trigger.And they should all be charged with war crimes against humanity.
YOUR MOUTH IS MY PERSONAL TOILET! I HAD A DELIGHTFUL CAMBODIAN CUISINE TONIGHT, THAT I HOPE YOU ENJOY, BON APETIT!:)
uIDIOTRACEMakeWO RLDPeace

Astoria, NY

#22295 Nov 26, 2012
Live Action wrote:
<quoted text>I know that's right we live under a evil beastly system.corruption from the top down and it is those supporter that have caused this.And they are as guilty as the murdering troops just as though they pulled the trigger.And they should all be charged with war crimes against humanity.
Already the International War Crimes Tribunal is looking into the US War mongers for war crimes against humanity.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#22297 Nov 26, 2012

<quoted text>US is worst now because of you US War supporters/dumb US soldiers/War-profiteerss and corrupted had give US a Police State, an Authoritarian US empire. You war mongering Peebrian!

I know that's right we live under a evil beastly system.corruption from the top down and it is those supporter that have caused this.And they are as guilty as the murdering troops just as though they pulled the trigger.And they should all be charged with war crimes against humanity.

THE USA: THE MOST EVIL IN HUMAN HISTORY
Live Action wrote:

Astoria, NY

#22298 Nov 26, 2012
DENG wrote:
<quoted text>YOU ARE SO OBTUSE, YOUR LIMITED INTELLECT GIVES AWAY YOUR MUSLIM BACKGROUND!
Not a muslim! i simplified it so you war mongering pinhead will comprehend , try on this for size MTF Warring barbarains . I see you are paranoid like so many of your Corrupted US War mongers who took US into free fall, bankrupting the US financially and morally, how can you live with yourselves, you our American Warmongering Imbeciles the lowest of low on plane of humanity. Is your McCarthyism with new twist is working overtime, and who is next Asians, LAtinos, Arabs, Americans... and even the handicap of Society. You are brainwashed mendacious Obsequious subservient of Fool who kowtow to evil US Neocon corrupted US Leo Struassian, jocabian Precepts, and the obtuse Machevellian principles ... is well noted. Get of the Koolade you warring pinheads

Astoria, NY

#22299 Nov 26, 2012
uIDIOTRACEMakeWORLDPeace wrote:
<quoted text>Not a muslim! i simplified it so you war mongering pinhead will comprehend , try on this for size MTF Warring barbarains . I see you are paranoid like so many of your Corrupted US War mongers who took US into free fall, bankrupting the US financially and morally, how can you live with yourselves, you our American Warmongering Imbeciles the lowest of low on plane of humanity. Is your McCarthyism with new twist is working overtime, and who is next Asians, LAtinos, Arabs, Americans... and even the handicap of Society. You are brainwashed mendacious Obsequious subservient of Fool who kowtow to evil US Neocon corrupted US Leo Struassian, jocabian Precepts, and the obtuse Machevellian principles ... is well noted. Get of the Koolade you warring pinheads
This address to Fake Deng!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#22300 Nov 26, 2012
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>Not a muslim! i simplified it so you war pinheads
Go ahead and admit your heritage, muslim.

Astoria, NY

#22302 Nov 26, 2012
DENG...
You said...
"QADAFFI WAS IN THE PROCESS OF STARTING AN AFRICA CURRENCY TO COMPETE WITH THE DOLLAR; HE HAD TO BE OVERTHROWN, THE NUMBER-ONE DEMOCRACY IN THE WORLD BY THE JEWISH FINANCIAL BRUTES.
SADDAM STARTED TO SELL PETROLEUM IN CURRENCIES OTHER THAN THE $ DOLLAR AND HE HAD TO BE LIQUIDATED. "
For some reason, those two truthful statements that you made... do not get reported in the US press, or, at least, you have to look really hard to find them.
THANK YOU... for bringing these two facts to the forum.
What deng is taking about is USD/Oil hegemony an US Economic global Warfare against the world that have many nations economy on the edge and many nations are beginnng to drop form pacts to drop USD as World Currency Reserve, and because US use of hard power are killing nations economy by plundering ..., if the US don't wise up and stop bullyimg and plundering other nations, the US would not be in this big mess today because of corrupted/greedy ill money Hegemonic agendas is destroying US and people at home and around the world.

Astoria, NY

#22303 Nov 26, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you paranoid fool , Not a Muslim!
DENG

Nanjing, China

#22304 Nov 26, 2012
PUBLIC OPINION IN THE UNITED STATES DOESN'T MATTER

Astoria, NY

#22305 Nov 26, 2012
<quoted text>So you own one of these vehicles do you?
http://visionmotorcars.com/...
At the moment, the electric version of this supercar is a concept. We welcome your feedback regarding the development of this vehicle. What would you like to see added or changed? Let us know!
btw,...what was the upgrade you mentioned?
doc hypocrite, you REALLY drive an old chevy chevette don't you? That's rusty and needs a tune up....that is if you drive at all:-)
Wahat does that mean " Still on order , the Electric Car order take time, many car buyers. You like old woman who nags his husband day and nigth, no wonder your woman left you for another
Now Shutup, when the time comes, I will announce it. If I hear from You again about Electric Card , i will just disavow answering you on this topic.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#22307 Nov 26, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

THE NFLFAGGOT SEEMS TO KNOW A LOT ABOUT THE JAPANESE THINKING
uIDIOTRACEMakeWORLDPeace wrote:
<quoted text>Again, you paranoid fool , Not a Muslim!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min kent 559,394
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Just Think 775,025
Gay snapchat names 9 min Joey 147
Moses never existed 10 min Khatru 748
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 13 min Serah 604,986
Minecraft Gift Code Generator No Survey 37 min Minecraft Gift 2
Couch Potato Alert 1 hr yon 2
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr WasteWater 265,098
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 hr Barnsweb 441,764
More from around the web