American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
uIDIOTRACEMakeWO RLDPeace

Astoria, NY

#22295 Nov 26, 2012
Live Action wrote:
<quoted text>I know that's right we live under a evil beastly system.corruption from the top down and it is those supporter that have caused this.And they are as guilty as the murdering troops just as though they pulled the trigger.And they should all be charged with war crimes against humanity.
Already the International War Crimes Tribunal is looking into the US War mongers for war crimes against humanity.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#22297 Nov 26, 2012
UidiotRAceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:

<quoted text>US is worst now because of you US War supporters/dumb US soldiers/War-profiteerss and corrupted had give US a Police State, an Authoritarian US empire. You war mongering Peebrian!

I know that's right we live under a evil beastly system.corruption from the top down and it is those supporter that have caused this.And they are as guilty as the murdering troops just as though they pulled the trigger.And they should all be charged with war crimes against humanity.

THE USA: THE MOST EVIL IN HUMAN HISTORY
Live Action wrote:
<quoted text>I know that's right we live under a evil beastly system.corruption from the top down and it is those supporter that have caused this.And they are as guilty as the murdering troops just as though they pulled the trigger.And they should all be charged with war crimes against humanity.

Astoria, NY

#22298 Nov 26, 2012
DENG wrote:
<quoted text>YOU ARE SO OBTUSE, YOUR LIMITED INTELLECT GIVES AWAY YOUR MUSLIM BACKGROUND!
Not a muslim! i simplified it so you war mongering pinhead will comprehend , try on this for size MTF Warring barbarains . I see you are paranoid like so many of your Corrupted US War mongers who took US into free fall, bankrupting the US financially and morally, how can you live with yourselves, you our American Warmongering Imbeciles the lowest of low on plane of humanity. Is your McCarthyism with new twist is working overtime, and who is next Asians, LAtinos, Arabs, Americans... and even the handicap of Society. You are brainwashed mendacious Obsequious subservient of Fool who kowtow to evil US Neocon corrupted US Leo Struassian, jocabian Precepts, and the obtuse Machevellian principles ... is well noted. Get of the Koolade you warring pinheads

Astoria, NY

#22299 Nov 26, 2012
uIDIOTRACEMakeWORLDPeace wrote:
<quoted text>Not a muslim! i simplified it so you war mongering pinhead will comprehend , try on this for size MTF Warring barbarains . I see you are paranoid like so many of your Corrupted US War mongers who took US into free fall, bankrupting the US financially and morally, how can you live with yourselves, you our American Warmongering Imbeciles the lowest of low on plane of humanity. Is your McCarthyism with new twist is working overtime, and who is next Asians, LAtinos, Arabs, Americans... and even the handicap of Society. You are brainwashed mendacious Obsequious subservient of Fool who kowtow to evil US Neocon corrupted US Leo Struassian, jocabian Precepts, and the obtuse Machevellian principles ... is well noted. Get of the Koolade you warring pinheads
This address to Fake Deng!

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#22300 Nov 26, 2012
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>Not a muslim! i simplified it so you war pinheads
Go ahead and admit your heritage, muslim.

Astoria, NY

#22302 Nov 26, 2012
Operation Northwoods wrote:
DENG...
You said...
"QADAFFI WAS IN THE PROCESS OF STARTING AN AFRICA CURRENCY TO COMPETE WITH THE DOLLAR; HE HAD TO BE OVERTHROWN, THE NUMBER-ONE DEMOCRACY IN THE WORLD BY THE JEWISH FINANCIAL BRUTES.
SADDAM STARTED TO SELL PETROLEUM IN CURRENCIES OTHER THAN THE $ DOLLAR AND HE HAD TO BE LIQUIDATED. "
For some reason, those two truthful statements that you made... do not get reported in the US press, or, at least, you have to look really hard to find them.
THANK YOU... for bringing these two facts to the forum.
What deng is taking about is USD/Oil hegemony an US Economic global Warfare against the world that have many nations economy on the edge and many nations are beginnng to drop form pacts to drop USD as World Currency Reserve, and because US use of hard power are killing nations economy by plundering ..., if the US don't wise up and stop bullyimg and plundering other nations, the US would not be in this big mess today because of corrupted/greedy ill money Hegemonic agendas is destroying US and people at home and around the world.

Astoria, NY

#22303 Nov 26, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you paranoid fool , Not a Muslim!
DENG

Nanjing, China

#22304 Nov 26, 2012
PUBLIC OPINION IN THE UNITED STATES DOESN'T MATTER

Astoria, NY

#22305 Nov 26, 2012
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>So you own one of these vehicles do you?
http://visionmotorcars.com/...
At the moment, the electric version of this supercar is a concept. We welcome your feedback regarding the development of this vehicle. What would you like to see added or changed? Let us know!
btw,...what was the upgrade you mentioned?
doc hypocrite, you REALLY drive an old chevy chevette don't you? That's rusty and needs a tune up....that is if you drive at all:-)
Wahat does that mean " Still on order , the Electric Car order take time, many car buyers. You like old woman who nags his husband day and nigth, no wonder your woman left you for another
Now Shutup, when the time comes, I will announce it. If I hear from You again about Electric Card , i will just disavow answering you on this topic.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#22307 Nov 26, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

THE NFLFAGGOT SEEMS TO KNOW A LOT ABOUT THE JAPANESE THINKING
<quoted text>Again, you paranoid fool , Not a Muslim!

Astoria, NY

#22308 Nov 26, 2012
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>deng pleez give details of the chinese pension and medical system ,
we can compare
in this state rich or poor you get a helocopter ride to the hospital if you're unfortunate to be in an auto accident..is the same true for the avg chinaman? or do just the chinese billionaires recieve that kind of treatment?
but pleez get some details out of the chinese medical system I've found a few..like this
---------
BEIJING- About 400,000 Chinese children die every year in China due to inadequate medical care, according to a Chinese government advisory group, which urged that more financial resources be invested into the health care system.
According to the Chinese advisory group, most of these deaths occur in rural areas. Approximately 50% of rural China's children do not receive any medical attention.
The study finds that these children, mostly under five years old, just die at home or on their way to receive medical attention at far-away hospitals.
China has drawn much negative attention over the growing public dissatisfaction with the state-controlled healthcare system. This system once gave free excellent medical care.
Today the government faces complaints ranging from fake drugs to crowded hospitals and expensive medications.
The Chinese advisory group estimated that if the government spent an extra $3.3 billion more annually, then the lives of 240,000 children could be saved.
The advisory group stated prior to a Chinese Parliamentary Meeting that the government spent 3.4% of its overall expenditures in 2006 on healthcare. And that the expected increase to 3.5% this year was of little value to those children.
Reflecting on the disparity in income, they stated that the Chinese people could no longer rely upon their healthcare system. If "you are rich, you live" but if "you are poor, you die."
http://www.asrn.org/journal-world-news-nursin...
Interjecting this post of your to Deng.

All nations who become Industrial nation goes through this phase, comes with inadequate medical facilities ... and no Different with Western nations at height of Industrial revolution! You really lack critical thinking /reasoning skills ...
DENG

Federal Way, WA

#22309 Nov 26, 2012
<quoted text>Again, you paranoid fool , Not a Muslim!
YOUR POOR SPELLING AND BAD GRAMMAR ARE A DEAD GIVEAWAY TO YOUR MUSLIM BACKGROUND!

Astoria, NY

#22310 Nov 26, 2012
Operation Northwoods wrote:
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE,
Please look up OPERATION NORTHWOODS by doing a search on it.
You mentioned Cuba. Take a look at OPERATION NORTHWOODS... it was declassified during the Clinton regime.
The National Security Administration, the CIA, and the PENTAGON, developed a plan to kill Americans, by shootings and bombings, to blow up a US Ship, ala the MAINE, if necessary, and if that didn't get Americans pissed off and wanting a war with CUBA... that group of "Americans", were planing to fly a civilian airliner, by REMOTE CONTROL, over waters near Cuba, send out fake "Mayday, Mayday, Cuban Migs are attacking our aircraft, then, they planned.... to blow up the civilian airliner by REMOTE CONTROL and blame it on Cuba. There were to be no one aboard, but the plan was to get Americans angry as hell and demand that their government attack Cuba.
THAT WAS IN THE LATE 1950'S.... Eisenhower said, I'm out of here, you had better talk to the new president coming in, Kennedy.
John F. Kennedy was horrified by the plan and stopped it....
JUST LOOK UP ........OPERATION NORTHWOODS.... then, see if it doesn't seem like it was dusted off by the CIA, NSA and Pentagon, along with help from Saudi Arabian intelligence and the Israeli Mossad to pull of the "terrorist" attacks of September 11th, 2001.
Yea. You have US Operation TP AJAX, LAVON ... to many too list .

An NFL Fan

USA

#22311 Nov 26, 2012
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>Yea. You have US Operation TP AJAX, LAVON ... to many too list .
So what, Muslim?

Astoria, NY

#22312 Nov 26, 2012
DENG wrote:
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
NFLoser is looking for scape goat and boogey man, so they can make wars, and US globalist war propaganda machines is very good at making up Fake boogeyman/enemies/terrorists so they can go anywhere and anytime to wage wars in any country under fake auspice of Democratic Facade , as US gobalist war/resource for profiteers are not believer in bringing Democracy/freedom to world, they use as facade so they can invade other nations. What they really after is other nations raw resources ... to build Empire.

An NFL Fan

USA

#22313 Nov 26, 2012
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>NFLoser is looking for scape goat and boogey man, so they can make wars, and US globalist war propaganda machines s. What they really after is other nations raw resources ... to build Empire.
You have nothing on which to stand but your bitter cynicism, muslim.

Astoria, NY

#22314 Nov 26, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So what, Muslim?
Again , not muslim! So , What? It creates a growth and Rollback of enemies , creates A US police State, An Authoritarian US, ruins our US civil Liberties. You our US waRMONGERS/WAR-FOR-PROFITEERS REALLY ARE Anti-AmericanS, Anti-peace, Anti-world ...is well noted!

An NFL Fan

USA

#22316 Nov 26, 2012
North Korean Gulag Rules"

Camp Rules: The 10 Commandments

1. Do not attempt to escape. The punishment is death.

2. Never gather in groups of over three people or move around without the guard’s authorization. The punishment for unauthorized movement is death.

3. Do not steal. If one steals or possesses weapons, the punishment is death. The punishment for failure to report the theft or possession of weapons is death.

4. Obey your guards. If one rebels or hits a guard, the punishment is death.

5. If you see outsiders, or suspicious-looking people, report them immediately. The punishment for abetting in the hiding of outsiders is death.

6. Keep an eye on your fellow prisoners and report inappropriate behavior without delay. One should criticize others for inappropriate behavior, and also conduct thorough self-criticism in revolutionary ideology class.

7. Fulfill your assigned duties. The punishment for rebelling against one’s duties is death.

8. Men and women may not be together outside the workplace. The punishment for unauthorized physical contact between a man and a woman is death.

9. Admit and confess your wrongdoings. The punishment for disobedience and refusal to repent is death.

10. The punishment for violating camp laws and rules is death.
Force Majeure

Federal Way, WA

#22317 Nov 26, 2012
DUNG LICKS BUNG wrote:
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Open your mouth wider DENGSTER, cause this curry chicken dish I ate, no longer wishes to remain with me! You will make a good toilet! Your lips make for a good ass gasket! Your tounge will alleviate the need for toilet paper! If you do a good job, I will slap your chin with my Swedish Meatballs!
DENG

Nanjing, China

#22322 Nov 26, 2012
5. If you see outsiders, or suspicious-looking people, report them immediately. The punishment for abetting in the hiding of outsiders is death.

IN THE DPR OF KOREA, WOULD YOU BE ONE OF THEM, SUPICIOUS LOOKING???

An NFL Fan wrote:
North Korean Gulag Rules"
Camp Rules: The 10 Commandments
1. Do not attempt to escape. The punishment is death.
2. Never gather in groups of over three people or move around without the guard’s authorization. The punishment for unauthorized movement is death.
3. Do not steal. If one steals or possesses weapons, the punishment is death. The punishment for failure to report the theft or possession of weapons is death.
4. Obey your guards. If one rebels or hits a guard, the punishment is death.
6. Keep an eye on your fellow prisoners and report inappropriate behavior without delay. One should criticize others for inappropriate behavior, and also conduct thorough self-criticism in revolutionary ideology class.
7. Fulfill your assigned duties. The punishment for rebelling against one’s duties is death.
8. Men and women may not be together outside the workplace. The punishment for unauthorized physical contact between a man and a woman is death.
9. Admit and confess your wrongdoings. The punishment for disobedience and refusal to repent is death.
10. The punishment for violating camp laws and rules is death.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 7 min Bongossmarterbrother 30,876
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min Bobby Bobson 987,264
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 30 min Edthirty 286,544
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Just Think 687,224
Topix is run by a bunch of GAY LOSERS 2 hr Doctor REALITY 1
I LOVE my new LG V20 smartphone!!! 3 hr Doctor REALIUTY 6
News Driver charged after ramming truck into mobile ... 3 hr bhc 2
More from around the web