|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Operation Northwoods wrote:
bl bla blah
Iraq bought weapons mostly from the commies, hell he saddm even bought weapons from Sveeeeden as reported in wikileaks.

Saddam bought weapons from most everyone. Strange isn't it? That Iran bought weapons from you know who during their lil spat with Iran...The Jooooos
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
SHIT!!!!
Not another Communist, anti Semitic, tin foil hat wearing dumbass...
You know, people like you are pathetic, you come onto a site honoring the American servicemen who have given you the right to talk shit about this Country....
People like you are just sorry excuses for humans...You don't like the way thing are? Do something other than talk shit anon on the internet.....I'm done with you Punk.
yup , he probably believes in Thermite.

And he chooses to live here instead of all these other wonderful places he mentions that righteously oppose the US

With his attitude you'd think he'd grab an ak and start offing some jew bankers or politicians...nope just another blowhard truther type...yawn

"dime a dozen" is a good description of that dweebish hypocrite.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

President Quadaffi of Libya trusted the United States, made a deal with the government, and look where he is now.

Guess what? Most people do not like bullies. They resent a bully, and one day, they either beat the shit out of the bully, or, they join together to beat up the bully.
LOL

"President" Ka Daffy trusted the United States?? Not very bright was he?? He must not have remembered Reagans rendezvous with his tents as they passed over his laughable "line of death" remember it in the 1980s dweeb?

President Ka Daffy./?? no way don't you remember??? He was the King of Kings!!!LOL he was no lowly stinkin president.

"I am an international leader, the dean of the Arab rulers, the king of kings of Africa and the imam (leader) of Muslims, and my international status does not allow me to descend to a lower level"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11658...

He was a freak, and please don't bore me with how great you think he was for his people...
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

TOO BAD... that those who lie out their ass and profess to have what they call "a personal relationship with Jesus Christ"...... do not know what the hell they are talking about. They certainly not Christians, because in Matthew, Jesus clearly states...'BLESSED ARE THE PEACEMAKERS, FOR THEY SHALL BE CALLED THE CHILDREN OF GOD..."

THESE ARE JEWISH. GET IT RIGHT. MANY OF THE WEALTHY ELITE IN THE UNITED STATES ARE JEWISH, AND HIDING IT BEHIND CHRISTIANITY, LIKE THE ROCKEFELLER FAMILY, OLD JEWS FROM THE OLD WORLD WHO SAW THE NEGATIVES OF JUDAHISM IN DOING BUSINESS SO BECAME CHRISTIANS IN PUBLIC, JUST LIKE THE BUSH FAMILY WHO BEHIND THE SCENES ARE PRACTICING RELIGIOUS JEWS, TEARING DOWN CHRISTIAN VALUES AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY.
au contraire,

You are quite right about the war machines in both parties.

I remember Nancy Pelosi, who is married to a Jewish Real Estate man, kept trying to give George W. Bush even MORE BILLIONS than he had asked for, which was quite a lot, for the wars of terror and aggression against the Iraqi people.

Obviously, Pelosi's reason was to please the two Jewish lobbies who have a strangle hold on our government, and it's foreign and financial policy.... AIPAC, and AEI.

As an addendum to one Iraqi War bill, the Democrats had put in a condition that if George W. Bush wanted to attack IRAN, that he had to come first to Congress and ask permission.

Pelosi went to the #1 Jew lobby in the US, AIPAC... the American Israeli Political Action Committee. In her speech, Pelosi stated that the US would soon be winding down the war in Iraq. Pissed off Jews LOUDLY BOOOOOO-ed Pelosi. Flustered, Pelosi left the AIPAC meeting and scurried back to her office on Capital Hill. She immediately took out the provision from the Iraq War spending bill that would have required Bush to consult with Congress before attacking Iran.

I remember seeing a town hall meeting of a Mississippi Democrat on CSPAN... worried about his 2008 re-election chances, he pleaded with his constituents that he had been 100% behind the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and for all the spending bills.

So, you are right... it is not just the Republicans who are the war mongers, there are plenty of Democrats anxious to please the Jews here in the US and in Israel and get their money contributed to their campaigns.

TOO BAD... that those who lie out their ass and profess to have what they call "a personal relationship with Jesus Christ"...... do not know what the hell they are talking about. They certainly not Christians, because in Matthew, Jesus clearly states...'BLESSED ARE THE PEACEMAKERS, FOR THEY SHALL BE CALLED THE CHILDREN OF GOD..."

Therefore, if you are NOT a Peacemaker, you are not a CHILD of GOD." If you are not a Child of God, then, you sure as hell are not a Christian.

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Tall words from a slob who licks the boots of nepotistic despots.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

. President Quadaffi of Libya trusted the United States, made a deal with the government, and look where he is now.

WHAT YOU SAY IS 100 PERCENT.

QADAFFI WAS IN THE PROCESS OF STARTING AN AFRICA CURRENCY TO COMPETE WITH THE DOLLAR; HE HAD TO BE OVERTHROWN, THE NUMBER-ONE DEMOCRACY IN THE WORLD BY THE JEWISH FINANCIAL BRUTES.

SADDAM STARTED TO SELL PETROLEUM IN CURRENCIES OTHER THAN THE $ DOLLAR AND HE HAD TO BE LIQUIDATED.
Cowshit, in Utah,

Not a communist, you shit for brains, little kocksucker, I just hate FASCISTS, just a little more than I hate Communists.

What did I say about Jews that was not factual? If it is a fact, if it is true... then, it isn't anti-Semitic.

Please tell me what in my post is not factual about the current military and political situation?

For a slow ass piece of shit, like yourself, I have re-posted it.

----------

You are exactly right! That is why these kocksucker, Democrats and Republicans, every one of them bought off by the Military Industrial Complex, and Wall Street Bankers, are working so hard to make a deal to steal what remains of our Social Security, that we paid into all of our working lives.

They want to use Medicare and Social Security to pay for never ending wars of terror against people who never did a phucking thing to us.

Now, as for China.

CHINA had the largest army in the world. It was large, but not very modernized.

Then, our Jew Wall Street Bankers, and other phucking globalists decided in secret meetings over years that they could make a shit load of money by off shoring our jobs, using various created excuses, and have everything made in China at 30 cents and hour, and in Vietnam, at 30 cents an hour.

They would save billions on US labor costs, make the goods in China, then bring them here and sell them for the same price as when they were made here.

China is NOT competing with US Manufacturers, because not a phucking thing is made in China.

I DO NOT BLAME THE CHINESE.... they didn't come here and take away our jobs, it was the kocksucking American based globalists who did it to us.

China used the money that they made to improve their military, and to buy sophisticated weapons, and to now produce sophisticated weapons.

Hell, I think that was a great idea. China cannot trust the United States. President Quadaffi of Libya trusted the United States, made a deal with the government, and look where he is now.

President Saddam Hussein trusted the United States, bought weapons from the US and fought a war with Iran to please the US... look where President Saddam Hussein is now.

China has a huge army that is now modernized, thanks to greedy ass American Jews and other Globalists who off shored our jobs.

China is making vast improvements in it's navy. China has a submarine, that is as good as any in the US fleet, if not better.

America could have been a world leader. Friendly with everyone, trading with everyone, living in peace with our neighbors. Instead, the leaders, corrupted by Jew Wall Street Bankers, globalists and lobbyists, have become the world's bully instead. The Project for a New American Century, NEOCONS, were everywhere in the Bush government. They wanted America to be the world's bully, to build empires, to over throw the legitimate governments in the world who were not kissing Israels ass, and replace them with governments that would kiss the asses of both Israel and the US globalists.

Guess what? Most people do not like bullies. They resent a bully, and one day, they either beat the shit out of the bully, or, they join together to beat up the bully.

America's day is coming.

The Shanghai Cooperation Organization is made up of member nations, and observer nations that can kick the ass of the United States to hell and back, and make the globalists eat shit.

They can do it militarily, or, they can do it financially, but America's day of shit eating is coming soon.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

YEP, IN THE ZIONIST THINKING, ISRAEL HAS NO BORDERS

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

North Korean Atrocities

"At Yodok, Jung said, the 400 inmates in his section subsisted on 20 ounces of corn each the equivalent of one medium-size can daily while toiling at mines, farms and factories for 13 to 15 hours a day.

Many died of hunger and diseases brought on by malnutrition, he said. Some managed to trap vermin and insects."
UidiotRAceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

Astoria, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Iraq bought weapons mostly from the commies, hell he saddm even bought weapons from Sveeeeden as reported in wikileaks.
Saddam bought weapons from most everyone. Strange isn't it? That Iran bought weapons from you know who during their lil spat with Iran...The Jooooos
Remember militaristic /imperialistic /interventionist US put DICKtator Saddam (US puppet) in power, and when Saddam no longer follow US commands, got canned!

Astoria, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

DENG wrote:
THESE ARE JEWISH. GET IT RIGHT. MANY OF THE WEALTHY ELITE IN THE UNITED STATES ARE JEWISH, AND HIDING IT BEHIND CHRISTIANITY, LIKE THE ROCKEFELLER FAMILY, OLD JEWS FROM THE OLD WORLD WHO SAW THE NEGATIVES OF JUDAHISM IN DOING BUSINESS SO BECAME CHRISTIANS IN PUBLIC, JUST LIKE THE BUSH FAMILY WHO BEHIND THE SCENES ARE PRACTICING RELIGIOUS JEWS, TEARING DOWN CHRISTIAN VALUES AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY.
<quoted text>
Difference are you have the warring Zionist jews that peaceful jews don't want to be part of . Same thing as those for-peace Americans don't want anything to do with the Warmongering US Neocons

Astoria, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Calm down nutty doc hypocrite your mixing even yourself up
but look how this signator to the un "womens rights" treaty treats women
The penalty for adultery under Article 83 of the penal code, called the Law of Hodoud is flogging (100 lashes of the whip) for unmarried male and female offenders. Married offenders may be punished by stoning regardless of their gender, but the method laid down for a man involves his burial up to his waist, and for a woman up to her neck (article 102). The law provides that if a person who is to be stoned manages to escape, he or she will be allowed to go free. Since it is easier for a man to escape, this discrimination literally becomes a matter of life and death.
Iranian law ,ratified
I.m not the nut you real Assh0le of pyscotic nutty peabrain warmongering barbarian of animal.

US is the worst the killing , bullying, plundering, stealing , raping ...as Its militaristic warmongering had violated international law and invaded of other soverienty nations laws by takinmg over land and establish bully US military bases on their turf! And US is violation of own US Civil liberties and steppingonm it own US constitution... by creating a Police State.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

RIGHT AGAIN

YOU SHOULD BE THE PRESIDENT IN AMERICA
UidiotRAceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Difference are you have the warring Zionist jews that peaceful jews don't want to be part of . Same thing as those for-peace Americans don't want anything to do with the Warmongering US Neocons

Astoria, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>LOL
"President" Ka Daffy trusted the United States?? Not very bright was he?? He must not have remembered Reagans rendezvous with his tents as they passed over his laughable "line of death" remember it in the 1980s dweeb?
President Ka Daffy./?? no way don't you remember??? He was the King of Kings!!!LOL he was no lowly stinkin president.
"I am an international leader, the dean of the Arab rulers, the king of kings of Africa and the imam (leader) of Muslims, and my international status does not allow me to descend to a lower level"
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11658...
He was a freak, and please don't bore me with how great you think he was for his people...
Again KaDaffy is another US puppet, and he decide to go his own way, US didn't approve so US wage war on KADAFFY Regime to topple and replace with another ugly US puppet that will listen to corrupted US agendas.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Al Qaeda that your government took to Libya

YAZ, THE ZIONISTS SHIPPED 200,000 ALQAEDA-C.I.A. TERRORISTS TO AFRICA, TO LIBYA AND MALI, ALL PAID FOR BY THE HARDWORKING AND OPPRESSED UNITED STATES TAXPAYER.
courteous europhobe,

You are one moronic little dip shit.

Prove that the Taliban is aligned with the CIA created, funded, trained and currently supervised ..... Al Qaeda.

You mean that the Al Qaeda that was killing your empire building government's troops in Afghanistan, and then, the CIA took them down to Libya to overthrow the Libyan government and assassinate President Qaddafi? That Al Qaeda?

You mean that same Al Qaeda that your government took to Libya, to overthrow the government of Libya, and assassinate President Qaddafi, and them, when your Ambassador Stevens became a little squeamish about it all, Al Qaeda, under CIA orders, assassinated him in Benghazi?.... THAT AL QAEDA?

I think you are talking about the same Al Qaeda that the CIA is taking from Libya and Afghanistan and putting into Syria... to overthrow the government of President Dr. Assad Al Bashar.... that Al Qaeda?

Yes, you phucking moron, the Taliban is the legitimate government of Afghanistan. Do you know who the phuck Karzi is? Karzai was employed by UNOCAL oil who wanted to build a pipeline across Afghanistan. He was their chief negotiator in discussions between UNOCAL, the US State Department, and the Taliban, just before your globalist, Jew infested Bush regime attacked them in Afghanistan.

UNOCAL didn't want to pay the Afghan government of the Taliban, shit for building the pipeline across Afghanistan. The Taliban walked out, but not before the State Department representative threatened them with a violent consequence.

That motherphucking Bush, anointed UNOCAL's Karzai as the "president" of Afghanistan.

I really hate stupid ass pricks like you who do not know shit, but like to bellow out stupid ass statements like your 100th floor crack.

No, I cannot go to the 100th floor, but I can replay on my computer, radio traffic of a NYC Fire Captain who had reached the 76th floor, surveyed the situation there, and above him and radioed down that all he needed was "two lines" to put out the small fires that he observed.

Ask any fireman... two phucking lines is nothing.... minutes after that radio transmission, the Captain and 3,000 others lost their lives as your Jew infested Bush regime, Saudi intelligence, the CIA, and NSA, and members of the Israeli Mossad, bought down the Twin Towers by means of explosives, that had been placed in the tower over a period of a couple weeks prior to the 11th.

That that phoney "patriotic" act of your and stick it up your ass ..... sideways.

Astoria, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Fake Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>squeal like a pig for me squeal like a pig, oh you are one! ;)
Not me will be Squealing as World is starting to be not afraid to denounce US a impending bankrupt Empire financially and morally. And you our US Warmongering /war-for-profitering Scumbuckets is cause of US declination and destruction and for-peace AMericans and world for-peace masses curse you US warmongers for generations to come that caused US and world alot of hurt!

Astoria, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

An estimated one million people across Russia have installed cameras in their cars - to ensure that justice is served.
US is worst now because of you US War supporters/dumb US soldiers/War-profiteerss and corrupted had give US a Police State, an Authoritarian US empire. You war mongering Peebrian!
Force Majeure

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

DUNG FROM MY BUNG wrote:
Al Qaeda that your government took to Libya
YAZ, THE ZIONISTS SHIPPED 200,000 ALQAEDA-C.I.A. TERRORISTS TO AFRICA, TO LIBYA AND MALI, ALL PAID FOR BY THE HARDWORKING AND OPPRESSED UNITED STATES TAXPAYER.
<quoted text>
My Swedish Meatballs sure have bruised your chin there DENGSTER, now their slapping your ass while your riding my bologna pony!
Force Majeure

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

au contraire,
You are quite right about the war machines in both parties.
I remember Nancy Pelosi, who is married to a Jewish Real Estate man, kept trying to give George W. Bush even MORE BILLIONS than he had asked for, which was quite a lot, for the wars of terror and aggression against the Iraqi people.
Obviously, Pelosi's reason was to please the two Jewish lobbies who have a strangle hold on our government, and it's foreign and financial policy.... AIPAC, and AEI.
As an addendum to one Iraqi War bill, the Democrats had put in a condition that if George W. Bush wanted to attack IRAN, that he had to come first to Congress and ask permission.
Pelosi went to the #1 Jew lobby in the US, AIPAC... the American Israeli Political Action Committee. In her speech, Pelosi stated that the US would soon be winding down the war in Iraq. Pissed off Jews LOUDLY BOOOOOO-ed Pelosi. Flustered, Pelosi left the AIPAC meeting and scurried back to her office on Capital Hill. She immediately took out the provision from the Iraq War spending bill that would have required Bush to consult with Congress before attacking Iran.
I remember seeing a town hall meeting of a Mississippi Democrat on CSPAN... worried about his 2008 re-election chances, he pleaded with his constituents that he had been 100% behind the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and for all the spending bills.
So, you are right... it is not just the Republicans who are the war mongers, there are plenty of Democrats anxious to please the Jews here in the US and in Israel and get their money contributed to their campaigns.
Therefore, if you are NOT a Peacemaker, you are not a CHILD of GOD." If you are not a Child of God, then, you sure as hell are not a Christian.
I can't understand you, with my big kielbasa in your mouth. You like my Swedish Meatballs bouncing off your chin don't you?
Live Action

Marlow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>US is worst now because of you US War supporters/dumb US soldiers/War-profiteerss and corrupted had give US a Police State, an Authoritarian US empire. You war mongering Peebrian!
I know that's right we live under a evil beastly system.corruption from the top down and it is those supporter that have caused this.And they are as guilty as the murdering troops just as though they pulled the trigger.And they should all be charged with war crimes against humanity.
DENG

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Again KaDaffy is another US puppet, and he decide to go his own way, US didn't approve so US wage war on KADAFFY Regime to topple and replace with another ugly US puppet that will listen to corrupted US agendas.
YOU ARE SO OBTUSE, YOUR LIMITED INTELLECT GIVES AWAY YOUR MUSLIM BACKGROUND!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 18,301 - 18,320 of37,839
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

689 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Double Fine 679,550
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Michael 511,820
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 min pusherman_ 596,459
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 min Adam 89,407
Difference between white masons and black masons (Apr '08) 9 min Big mcshaky fist 288
Bush Policy Harms Manufacturing (Feb '06) 9 min swedenforever 2
Agreement reached on Patriot Act (Feb '06) 11 min swedenforever 4
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 14 min Aquarius-WY 216,474
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 34 min Dr_Zorderz 250,305
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 2 hr Poppy 219
•••
•••
•••