courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#22253 Nov 26, 2012
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>I gave you the make of Electric Car you Forgetful War mongering Pinhead ---AGAIN > RAVEN VISION MOTOR< Get it you BArabrian War mongering Peebrain! BWHAHAHHAAa
US didn't do drafting it is UN Council, why would do draft if Oppose to Ratify it, You biggest DOC Evil War mongering Barbarian Of the gREAT sATAN WILL DO ANYTHING TO LiE for for evil Militarist Empire
Childrens Civil Rights Languish Under Obama
by Raemike 62012
Under President’s Obama leadership the United States is the last remaining nation of the developed world to holdout on ratifying the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child and the results are disastrous.
http://www.groundreport.com/US/Childrens-Civi...
===
Us signed BUT DID RATIFY for The Convention on the Elimination of all Forms of Discrimination against Women (CEDAW)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convention_on_th...
21 November 2012 at 12:58.
Calm down nutty doc hypocrite your mixing even yourself up

but look how this signator to the un "womens rights" treaty treats women

The penalty for adultery under Article 83 of the penal code, called the Law of Hodoud is flogging (100 lashes of the whip) for unmarried male and female offenders. Married offenders may be punished by stoning regardless of their gender, but the method laid down for a man involves his burial up to his waist, and for a woman up to her neck (article 102). The law provides that if a person who is to be stoned manages to escape, he or she will be allowed to go free. Since it is easier for a man to escape, this discrimination literally becomes a matter of life and death.

Iranian law ,ratified

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#22254 Nov 26, 2012
27Nov12.....

.....BobLoblah was in China last week.

Ps:...It was closed.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#22255 Nov 26, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim that after you 'served' in S E Asian combat with the US Army, you then protested in the streets of an American city. Which city was that, old nelly boy?
Sounds like they are a John Kerry want to be.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#22258 Nov 26, 2012
Operation Northwoods wrote:
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE,
Please look up OPERATION NORTHWOODS by doing a search on it.
You mentioned Cuba. Take a look at OPERATION NORTHWOODS... it was declassified during the Clinton regime.
The National Security Administration, the CIA, and the PENTAGON, developed a plan to kill Americans, by shootings and bombings, to blow up a US Ship, ala the MAINE, if necessary, and if that didn't get Americans pissed off and wanting a war with CUBA... that group of "Americans", were planing to fly a civilian airliner, by REMOTE CONTROL, over waters near Cuba, send out fake "Mayday, Mayday, Cuban Migs are attacking our aircraft, then, they planned.... to blow up the civilian airliner by REMOTE CONTROL and blame it on Cuba. There were to be no one aboard, but the plan was to get Americans angry as hell and demand that their government attack Cuba.
THAT WAS IN THE LATE 1950'S.... Eisenhower said, I'm out of here, you had better talk to the new president coming in, Kennedy.
John F. Kennedy was horrified by the plan and stopped it....
JUST LOOK UP ........OPERATION NORTHWOODS.... then, see if it doesn't seem like it was dusted off by the CIA, NSA and Pentagon, along with help from Saudi Arabian intelligence and the Israeli Mossad to pull of the "terrorist" attacks of September 11th, 2001.
The war machines of both parties make good fodder for the Hollywood writers.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#22259 Nov 26, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>The war machines of both parties make good fodder for the Hollywood writers.
True. And it apparently feeds those who have an appetite for drama.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#22261 Nov 26, 2012
courteous europhobe,
Apparently when you said.... "The freedom to visit the wtcs for one. "
That nutty ass response of yours was in my question to you Fascist, war mongering phuckers, "What FREEDOM did President Saddam Hussein, or, the Taliban, which is the legitimate government of Afghanistan, take from you, that your globalist, Jew infested Bush regime had to send troops to get back for you?
Wow, you are a dumb shit. NOT one....NOT one... of the alleged 19 hijackers were either Iraqi, nor, where they Afghan.
NOT ONE.... you phucking moron.
Therefore, the troops of your country, who went to Iraq, and Afghanistan, did not go there to fight for "our Freedoms."
NOT ONE... NOT ONE.... American has been killed in Iraq, nor, in Afghanistan, lost their leg there, lost an arm, lost their eyes.... or, had their brains scrambled beyond recognition.... "fighting for our Freedom."
NOT ONE!
The Taliban(aka the tallitubbies) aka the "legitamate" Afghan government allied with Al Queada(annies heros).

That was a mistake on their part, no?

Are you free to enter the 100 th floor of either of the wtcs???

I didn't think so.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#22262 Nov 26, 2012
sorry for any spelling error O northwoods pleeezz don't flip out
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#22263 Nov 26, 2012
Cowshit, in Utah,
I do respect those in the military who fought for our Freedom, however in the post below, I explain to retarded, worthless little turds, such as yourself, that NO ONE has FOUGHT FOR OUR FREEDOM.....since WWII...
If YOU, believe differently, then YOU answer the questions in my post about the FREEDOMS that the Taliban and President Saddam Hussein of Iraq STOLE from you.
==========
You are exactly right! That is why these kocksucker, Democrats and Republicans, every one of them bought off by the Military Industrial Complex, and Wall Street Bankers, are working so hard to make a deal to steal what remains of our Social Security, that we paid into all of our working lives.
They want to use Medicare and Social Security to pay for never ending wars of terror against people who never did a phucking thing to us.
Now, as for China.
CHINA had the largest army in the world. It was large, but not very modernized.
Then, our Jew Wall Street Bankers, and other phucking globalists decided in secret meetings over years that they could make a shit load of money by off shoring our jobs, using various created excuses, and have everything made in China at 30 cents and hour, and in Vietnam, at 30 cents an hour.
They would save billions on US labor costs, make the goods in China, then bring them here and sell them for the same price as when they were made here.
China is NOT competing with US Manufacturers, because not a phucking thing is made in China.
I DO NOT BLAME THE CHINESE.... they didn't come here and take away our jobs, it was the kocksucking American based globalists who did it to us.
China used the money that they made to improve their military, and to buy sophisticated weapons, and to now produce sophisticated weapons.
Hell, I think that was a great idea. China cannot trust the United States. President Quadaffi of Libya trusted the United States, made a deal with the government, and look where he is now.
President Saddam Hussein trusted the United States, bought weapons from the US and fought a war with Iran to please the US... look where President Saddam Hussein is now.
China has a huge army that is now modernized, thanks to greedy ass American Jews and other Globalists who off shored our jobs.
China is making vast improvements in it's navy. China has a submarine, that is as good as any in the US fleet, if not better.
That missile trail off the California coast a few years ago, that the government said was an airplane.... it was a missile fired from a Chinese submarine.
China has the capability to destroy US satellites in space. Good for them.
Chinese multiple warhead missiles can hit any city in the US. Years ago, all they could hit was California with a single warhead on each missile.
Chinese cruise missiles are 15 years ahead of those of the US.
America could have been a world leader. Friendly with everyone, trading with everyone, living in peace with our neighbors. Instead, the leaders, corrupted by Jew Wall Street Bankers, replace them
The Shanghai Cooperation Organization is made up of member nations, and observer nations that can kick the ass of the United States to hell and back, and make the globalists eat shit.
They can do it militarily, or, they can do it financially, but America's day of shit eating is coming soon.
So when do you think the jews will take away Iranian nuke capability as they did to Iraq and more recently Syria. Bless them for doing so btw.

Yup China is way ahead of the US, they landed their "first" jet on their "second" hand aircraft carrier the other day,...Amazing!!!stuff!!!
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#22264 Nov 26, 2012
bl bla blah
Iraq bought weapons mostly from the commies, hell he saddm even bought weapons from Sveeeeden as reported in wikileaks.

Saddam bought weapons from most everyone. Strange isn't it? That Iran bought weapons from you know who during their lil spat with Iran...The Jooooos
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#22265 Nov 26, 2012
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
SHIT!!!!
Not another Communist, anti Semitic, tin foil hat wearing dumbass...
You know, people like you are pathetic, you come onto a site honoring the American servicemen who have given you the right to talk shit about this Country....
People like you are just sorry excuses for humans...You don't like the way thing are? Do something other than talk shit anon on the internet.....I'm done with you Punk.
yup , he probably believes in Thermite.

And he chooses to live here instead of all these other wonderful places he mentions that righteously oppose the US

With his attitude you'd think he'd grab an ak and start offing some jew bankers or politicians...nope just another blowhard truther type...yawn

"dime a dozen" is a good description of that dweebish hypocrite.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#22267 Nov 26, 2012
President Quadaffi of Libya trusted the United States, made a deal with the government, and look where he is now.

Guess what? Most people do not like bullies. They resent a bully, and one day, they either beat the shit out of the bully, or, they join together to beat up the bully.
LOL

"President" Ka Daffy trusted the United States?? Not very bright was he?? He must not have remembered Reagans rendezvous with his tents as they passed over his laughable "line of death" remember it in the 1980s dweeb?

President Ka Daffy./?? no way don't you remember??? He was the King of Kings!!!LOL he was no lowly stinkin president.

"I am an international leader, the dean of the Arab rulers, the king of kings of Africa and the imam (leader) of Muslims, and my international status does not allow me to descend to a lower level"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11658...

He was a freak, and please don't bore me with how great you think he was for his people...
DENG

Nanjing, China

#22268 Nov 26, 2012
TOO BAD... that those who lie out their ass and profess to have what they call "a personal relationship with Jesus Christ"...... do not know what the hell they are talking about. They certainly not Christians, because in Matthew, Jesus clearly states...'BLESSED ARE THE PEACEMAKERS, FOR THEY SHALL BE CALLED THE CHILDREN OF GOD..."

THESE ARE JEWISH. GET IT RIGHT. MANY OF THE WEALTHY ELITE IN THE UNITED STATES ARE JEWISH, AND HIDING IT BEHIND CHRISTIANITY, LIKE THE ROCKEFELLER FAMILY, OLD JEWS FROM THE OLD WORLD WHO SAW THE NEGATIVES OF JUDAHISM IN DOING BUSINESS SO BECAME CHRISTIANS IN PUBLIC, JUST LIKE THE BUSH FAMILY WHO BEHIND THE SCENES ARE PRACTICING RELIGIOUS JEWS, TEARING DOWN CHRISTIAN VALUES AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY.
au contraire,

You are quite right about the war machines in both parties.

I remember Nancy Pelosi, who is married to a Jewish Real Estate man, kept trying to give George W. Bush even MORE BILLIONS than he had asked for, which was quite a lot, for the wars of terror and aggression against the Iraqi people.

Obviously, Pelosi's reason was to please the two Jewish lobbies who have a strangle hold on our government, and it's foreign and financial policy.... AIPAC, and AEI.

As an addendum to one Iraqi War bill, the Democrats had put in a condition that if George W. Bush wanted to attack IRAN, that he had to come first to Congress and ask permission.

Pelosi went to the #1 Jew lobby in the US, AIPAC... the American Israeli Political Action Committee. In her speech, Pelosi stated that the US would soon be winding down the war in Iraq. Pissed off Jews LOUDLY BOOOOOO-ed Pelosi. Flustered, Pelosi left the AIPAC meeting and scurried back to her office on Capital Hill. She immediately took out the provision from the Iraq War spending bill that would have required Bush to consult with Congress before attacking Iran.

I remember seeing a town hall meeting of a Mississippi Democrat on CSPAN... worried about his 2008 re-election chances, he pleaded with his constituents that he had been 100% behind the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and for all the spending bills.

So, you are right... it is not just the Republicans who are the war mongers, there are plenty of Democrats anxious to please the Jews here in the US and in Israel and get their money contributed to their campaigns.

TOO BAD... that those who lie out their ass and profess to have what they call "a personal relationship with Jesus Christ"...... do not know what the hell they are talking about. They certainly not Christians, because in Matthew, Jesus clearly states...'BLESSED ARE THE PEACEMAKERS, FOR THEY SHALL BE CALLED THE CHILDREN OF GOD..."

Therefore, if you are NOT a Peacemaker, you are not a CHILD of GOD." If you are not a Child of God, then, you sure as hell are not a Christian.

USA

#22269 Nov 26, 2012
Tall words from a slob who licks the boots of nepotistic despots.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#22270 Nov 26, 2012
. President Quadaffi of Libya trusted the United States, made a deal with the government, and look where he is now.

WHAT YOU SAY IS 100 PERCENT.

QADAFFI WAS IN THE PROCESS OF STARTING AN AFRICA CURRENCY TO COMPETE WITH THE DOLLAR; HE HAD TO BE OVERTHROWN, THE NUMBER-ONE DEMOCRACY IN THE WORLD BY THE JEWISH FINANCIAL BRUTES.

SADDAM STARTED TO SELL PETROLEUM IN CURRENCIES OTHER THAN THE $ DOLLAR AND HE HAD TO BE LIQUIDATED.
Cowshit, in Utah,

Not a communist, you shit for brains, little kocksucker, I just hate FASCISTS, just a little more than I hate Communists.

What did I say about Jews that was not factual? If it is a fact, if it is true... then, it isn't anti-Semitic.

Please tell me what in my post is not factual about the current military and political situation?

For a slow ass piece of shit, like yourself, I have re-posted it.

----------

You are exactly right! That is why these kocksucker, Democrats and Republicans, every one of them bought off by the Military Industrial Complex, and Wall Street Bankers, are working so hard to make a deal to steal what remains of our Social Security, that we paid into all of our working lives.

They want to use Medicare and Social Security to pay for never ending wars of terror against people who never did a phucking thing to us.

Now, as for China.

CHINA had the largest army in the world. It was large, but not very modernized.

Then, our Jew Wall Street Bankers, and other phucking globalists decided in secret meetings over years that they could make a shit load of money by off shoring our jobs, using various created excuses, and have everything made in China at 30 cents and hour, and in Vietnam, at 30 cents an hour.

They would save billions on US labor costs, make the goods in China, then bring them here and sell them for the same price as when they were made here.

China is NOT competing with US Manufacturers, because not a phucking thing is made in China.

I DO NOT BLAME THE CHINESE.... they didn't come here and take away our jobs, it was the kocksucking American based globalists who did it to us.

China used the money that they made to improve their military, and to buy sophisticated weapons, and to now produce sophisticated weapons.

Hell, I think that was a great idea. China cannot trust the United States. President Quadaffi of Libya trusted the United States, made a deal with the government, and look where he is now.

President Saddam Hussein trusted the United States, bought weapons from the US and fought a war with Iran to please the US... look where President Saddam Hussein is now.

China has a huge army that is now modernized, thanks to greedy ass American Jews and other Globalists who off shored our jobs.

China is making vast improvements in it's navy. China has a submarine, that is as good as any in the US fleet, if not better.

America could have been a world leader. Friendly with everyone, trading with everyone, living in peace with our neighbors. Instead, the leaders, corrupted by Jew Wall Street Bankers, globalists and lobbyists, have become the world's bully instead. The Project for a New American Century, NEOCONS, were everywhere in the Bush government. They wanted America to be the world's bully, to build empires, to over throw the legitimate governments in the world who were not kissing Israels ass, and replace them with governments that would kiss the asses of both Israel and the US globalists.

Guess what? Most people do not like bullies. They resent a bully, and one day, they either beat the shit out of the bully, or, they join together to beat up the bully.

America's day is coming.

The Shanghai Cooperation Organization is made up of member nations, and observer nations that can kick the ass of the United States to hell and back, and make the globalists eat shit.

They can do it militarily, or, they can do it financially, but America's day of shit eating is coming soon.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#22271 Nov 26, 2012
YEP, IN THE ZIONIST THINKING, ISRAEL HAS NO BORDERS

USA

#22272 Nov 26, 2012
North Korean Atrocities

"At Yodok, Jung said, the 400 inmates in his section subsisted on 20 ounces of corn each — the equivalent of one medium-size can daily — while toiling at mines, farms and factories for 13 to 15 hours a day.

Many died of hunger and diseases brought on by malnutrition, he said. Some managed to trap vermin and insects."
UidiotRAceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

Astoria, NY

#22274 Nov 26, 2012
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Iraq bought weapons mostly from the commies, hell he saddm even bought weapons from Sveeeeden as reported in wikileaks.
Saddam bought weapons from most everyone. Strange isn't it? That Iran bought weapons from you know who during their lil spat with Iran...The Jooooos
Remember militaristic /imperialistic /interventionist US put DICKtator Saddam (US puppet) in power, and when Saddam no longer follow US commands, got canned!

Astoria, NY

#22275 Nov 26, 2012
DENG wrote:
THESE ARE JEWISH. GET IT RIGHT. MANY OF THE WEALTHY ELITE IN THE UNITED STATES ARE JEWISH, AND HIDING IT BEHIND CHRISTIANITY, LIKE THE ROCKEFELLER FAMILY, OLD JEWS FROM THE OLD WORLD WHO SAW THE NEGATIVES OF JUDAHISM IN DOING BUSINESS SO BECAME CHRISTIANS IN PUBLIC, JUST LIKE THE BUSH FAMILY WHO BEHIND THE SCENES ARE PRACTICING RELIGIOUS JEWS, TEARING DOWN CHRISTIAN VALUES AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY.
<quoted text>
Difference are you have the warring Zionist jews that peaceful jews don't want to be part of . Same thing as those for-peace Americans don't want anything to do with the Warmongering US Neocons

Astoria, NY

#22277 Nov 26, 2012
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Calm down nutty doc hypocrite your mixing even yourself up
but look how this signator to the un "womens rights" treaty treats women
The penalty for adultery under Article 83 of the penal code, called the Law of Hodoud is flogging (100 lashes of the whip) for unmarried male and female offenders. Married offenders may be punished by stoning regardless of their gender, but the method laid down for a man involves his burial up to his waist, and for a woman up to her neck (article 102). The law provides that if a person who is to be stoned manages to escape, he or she will be allowed to go free. Since it is easier for a man to escape, this discrimination literally becomes a matter of life and death.
Iranian law ,ratified
I.m not the nut you real Assh0le of pyscotic nutty peabrain warmongering barbarian of animal.

US is the worst the killing , bullying, plundering, stealing , raping ...as Its militaristic warmongering had violated international law and invaded of other soverienty nations laws by takinmg over land and establish bully US military bases on their turf! And US is violation of own US Civil liberties and steppingonm it own US constitution... by creating a Police State.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#22278 Nov 26, 2012

RIGHT AGAIN

YOU SHOULD BE THE PRESIDENT IN AMERICA
UidiotRAceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Difference are you have the warring Zionist jews that peaceful jews don't want to be part of . Same thing as those for-peace Americans don't want anything to do with the Warmongering US Neocons

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min dirty white boy- 753,782
She looks great even without any makeup !! 1 hr Better bones than... 7
Oldest Language in India : Telugu or Sanskrit ?? (Feb '12) 1 hr prajju 189
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr AussieBobby 262,098
mycashbot.com Review : MY CASH BOT SCAM? 2 hr dess71 1
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 3 hr dollarsbill 37,359
The best treatment to cure BV 3 hr tcmanddisease 3
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 5 hr Little Voice 174
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr marge 550,997
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 hr BenAdam 602,855