Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#22049 Nov 23, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
North Korean Torture of Gulag Prisoners:
"Water torture: The prisoner has to stand on his toes in a tank filled with water to his nose for 24 hours.
Hanging torture: The prisoner is stripped and hung upside down from the ceiling to be violently beaten.
Box-room-torture: The prisoner is detained in a very small solitary cell, where he could hardly sit, but not stand or lie, for three days or a week.
Kneeling-torture: The prisoner has to kneel down with a wooden bar inserted near his knee hollows to stop blood circulation. After a week the prisoner cannot walk and many die some months later.
Pigeon torture: The prisoner is tied to the wall with both hands at a height of (2 ft) and must crouch for many hours."
24Nov12.....

.....Yeah.

Ps:....and dis all happens before he is Really tortured by being sent back home to his family of 10 kids.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#22050 Nov 23, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
If you haven't already done so, I urge to start planning your vacation in north Korea, old lying slob. Be sure to ask your handlers for a tour of the gulags.
24Nov12.....

.....and be sure to carry your own, personal 'sleeping bag'.

Ps:....da local vons are pretty dirty and don't know how to make a cup of tea.

..and don't ever lay your sleeping bag down in 'TurdValley'.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#22051 Nov 23, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really expect others to continue believing your obvious lies, ancient nelly?
24Nov12.....

......BobLoblah believes dat he does.

Ps:.....BobLoblah also believes dat your 'ancient nelly' has schidt-for-brains.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#22052 Nov 23, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure the filthy tyrants of North Korea appreciate your ignorant support, nancy boy.
24Nov12.....

.....BobLoblah believes dat ven it come to 'forceManure', there's more brains in a bottle of wadda.

Ps:....and den sum toooooooooooooo.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#22053 Nov 23, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering your low intellect and penchant for lying, I'd say it's too late for you to learn anything, bitter old man.
24Nov12.....

.....Well, maybe Not!!!!

Ps:....It's nevva tooooooo late to learn. And so BobLoblah wants 'forceManure' to know dat the newest, younger, fat leader is No longer a virgin.

.....someVon else has had it in for him.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#22054 Nov 23, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
I agree completely with BobLoblah that I am a schidt-for-brains*
24Nov12.....

.....Well then, didn't BobLoblah have you figured out from da berry beginning.

Ps:.....You vill be also called an eeejit in da future.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#22055 Nov 23, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
Camp 22
"In this North Korean gulag, there are beatings every day, if prisoners do not bow quick or deep enough before the guards, if they do not work hard enough or do not obey quickly enough.
It is a frequent practice for guards to use prisoners as martial arts targets.
Rape and sexual violence are very common in the camp, as female prisoners know they may be easily killed if they resist the demands of the security officers."
24Nov12.....

....and ven dis is all done, dey are sent home vit a local 'sleeping bag'.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#22056 Nov 23, 2012
DENG wrote:
a b "North Korea: Political Prison Camps". Amnesty International. May 4, 2011. Retrieved November 24, 2011.
AND ANOTHER, THIS TIME FROM THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT, YU KNOW THESE TOO, WHO JUST GOT DONE BOMBING PALESTINE'S GAZA AND KILLED 500 BABIES. WHO BY THE WAY, AS THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT, FUNDS "AMMESTY" INTERNATIONAL.
SO IT'S TO BE EXPECTED THAT IT WOULD TRY TO SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT THE SUCCESSES IN THE DPR OF KOREA.
<quoted text>
24Nov12.....

.....Hey 'dengDong'..ListenUP..

Ps:....You are fulla schidt to da eyeBalls....and vot does von expect vhen von comes from da land of Chinks..those fat, liddle porkies.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Force Majeure

Portland, OR

#22057 Nov 23, 2012
Forced Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. The American military are blood-thirsty animals and they should be shot.
I take my Swedish Meatballs across the chin!:)
Force Majeure

Portland, OR

#22058 Nov 23, 2012
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>
how thirsty/are/were you?
I can't stress this more, I like my Swedish Meatballs to slap my chin.
Force Majeure

Portland, OR

#22059 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>The Sveeeedish Christians???hmmm...they being the vast majority in Sveeeeeden are too busy producing weapons..to do much praising of your hero, but if they can aid Nazis during ww2 who knows what else they may do. Hell, they may even join the US military eh?
The Nazis showed us what Swedish Meatballs were all about, especially with sauerkraut on the top!
Force Majeure

Portland, OR

#22060 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>The buddhists are too busy glueing their statues back together and or setting themselves on fire,..to support your hero
I like my Swedish Meatballs across thin my chin and my kielbasa, well it makes for a wonderful suppository! ;)
Force Majeure

Sweden

#22061 Nov 23, 2012
A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>I take my Swedish Meatballs across the chin!:)
Well, if you've got my "meatballs" on your chin then where do you have my "korv"? No, don't tell me - I can figure it out for myself.
swap thin and my

Bangor, ME

#22062 Nov 23, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>I like my Swedish Meatballs across thin my chin and my kielbasa, well it makes for a wonderful suppository! ;)
i kno..i kno
swap thin and my

Bangor, ME

#22063 Nov 23, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>I can't stress this more, I like my Swedish Meatballs to slap my chin.
w/floss or w/out?? annie muk
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#22064 Nov 23, 2012
Democracy Facade, Daniel Hellinger and Dennis Judd, p215

To protect political allies in Thailand and elsewhere, the CIA guarded poppy fields and transported heroin on one of its "company" airlines, Air America.
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#22065 Nov 23, 2012
Noam Chomsky, Deterring Democracy, p119

There are good reasons why the CIA and drugs are so closely linked. Clandestine terror requires hidden funds, and the criminal elements to whom the intelligence agencies naturally turn expect a quid pro quo. Drugs are the obvious answer. Washington's long-term involvement in the drug racket is part and parcel of its international operations, notably during the Reagan-Bush administrations.
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#22066 Nov 23, 2012
Kerry Commission,

Cocaine Politics, Peter Dale Scott and Jonathan Marshall, p10

There was substantial evidence of drug smuggling through the war zones on the part of individual Contras, Contra suppliers, Contra pilots, mercenaries who worked with the Contras, and Contra supporters throughout the region," the subcommittee concluded. Far from taking steps to combat those drug flows, "U.S. officials involved in Central America failed to address the drug issue for fear of jeopardizing the war efforts against Nicaragua," the investigation showed. "In each case," the report added, "one or another agency of the U.S. government had information regarding the involvement either while it was occurring, or immediately thereafter." Moreover, "senior U.S. policy makers were not immune to the idea that drug money was a perfect solution to the Contras' funding problems.
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#22067 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>Which Military Industrial Complex supplies Hamas, Hezbollah and your pals the most repressive regime on the planet(u kno, the tallytubbies)??
They not my friends!
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#22068 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>Which Military Industrial Complex supplies Hamas, Hezbollah and your pals the most repressive regime on the planet(u kno, the tallytubbies)??
Could it be You , US Military Industrial complex?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min Rick in Kansas 265,406
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min guest 560,344
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 28 min Lumajuice 777,761
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 36 min Clear Dharma 39
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 47 min Epiphany2 605,307
Sariyer Samsung Servisi Telefon ( 299 15 34 2... 1 hr sansungrete 1
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 1 hr Johnny 4,871
Why Im no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 441,810
More from around the web