American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#22054 Nov 23, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
I agree completely with BobLoblah that I am a schidt-for-brains*
24Nov12.....

.....Well then, didn't BobLoblah have you figured out from da berry beginning.

Ps:.....You vill be also called an eeejit in da future.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#22055 Nov 23, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
Camp 22
"In this North Korean gulag, there are beatings every day, if prisoners do not bow quick or deep enough before the guards, if they do not work hard enough or do not obey quickly enough.
It is a frequent practice for guards to use prisoners as martial arts targets.
Rape and sexual violence are very common in the camp, as female prisoners know they may be easily killed if they resist the demands of the security officers."
24Nov12.....

....and ven dis is all done, dey are sent home vit a local 'sleeping bag'.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#22056 Nov 23, 2012
DENG wrote:
a b "North Korea: Political Prison Camps". Amnesty International. May 4, 2011. Retrieved November 24, 2011.
AND ANOTHER, THIS TIME FROM THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT, YU KNOW THESE TOO, WHO JUST GOT DONE BOMBING PALESTINE'S GAZA AND KILLED 500 BABIES. WHO BY THE WAY, AS THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT, FUNDS "AMMESTY" INTERNATIONAL.
SO IT'S TO BE EXPECTED THAT IT WOULD TRY TO SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT THE SUCCESSES IN THE DPR OF KOREA.
<quoted text>
24Nov12.....

.....Hey 'dengDong'..ListenUP..

Ps:....You are fulla schidt to da eyeBalls....and vot does von expect vhen von comes from da land of Chinks..those fat, liddle porkies.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Force Majeure

Portland, OR

#22057 Nov 23, 2012
Forced Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. The American military are blood-thirsty animals and they should be shot.
I take my Swedish Meatballs across the chin!:)
Force Majeure

Portland, OR

#22058 Nov 23, 2012
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>
how thirsty/are/were you?
I can't stress this more, I like my Swedish Meatballs to slap my chin.
Force Majeure

Portland, OR

#22059 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>The Sveeeedish Christians???hmmm...they being the vast majority in Sveeeeeden are too busy producing weapons..to do much praising of your hero, but if they can aid Nazis during ww2 who knows what else they may do. Hell, they may even join the US military eh?
The Nazis showed us what Swedish Meatballs were all about, especially with sauerkraut on the top!
Force Majeure

Portland, OR

#22060 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>The buddhists are too busy glueing their statues back together and or setting themselves on fire,..to support your hero
I like my Swedish Meatballs across thin my chin and my kielbasa, well it makes for a wonderful suppository! ;)
Force Majeure

Sweden

#22061 Nov 23, 2012
A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>I take my Swedish Meatballs across the chin!:)
Well, if you've got my "meatballs" on your chin then where do you have my "korv"? No, don't tell me - I can figure it out for myself.
swap thin and my

Bangor, ME

#22062 Nov 23, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>I like my Swedish Meatballs across thin my chin and my kielbasa, well it makes for a wonderful suppository! ;)
i kno..i kno
swap thin and my

Bangor, ME

#22063 Nov 23, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>I can't stress this more, I like my Swedish Meatballs to slap my chin.
w/floss or w/out?? annie muk
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#22064 Nov 23, 2012
Democracy Facade, Daniel Hellinger and Dennis Judd, p215

To protect political allies in Thailand and elsewhere, the CIA guarded poppy fields and transported heroin on one of its "company" airlines, Air America.
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#22065 Nov 23, 2012
Noam Chomsky, Deterring Democracy, p119

There are good reasons why the CIA and drugs are so closely linked. Clandestine terror requires hidden funds, and the criminal elements to whom the intelligence agencies naturally turn expect a quid pro quo. Drugs are the obvious answer. Washington's long-term involvement in the drug racket is part and parcel of its international operations, notably during the Reagan-Bush administrations.
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#22066 Nov 23, 2012
Kerry Commission,

Cocaine Politics, Peter Dale Scott and Jonathan Marshall, p10

There was substantial evidence of drug smuggling through the war zones on the part of individual Contras, Contra suppliers, Contra pilots, mercenaries who worked with the Contras, and Contra supporters throughout the region," the subcommittee concluded. Far from taking steps to combat those drug flows, "U.S. officials involved in Central America failed to address the drug issue for fear of jeopardizing the war efforts against Nicaragua," the investigation showed. "In each case," the report added, "one or another agency of the U.S. government had information regarding the involvement either while it was occurring, or immediately thereafter." Moreover, "senior U.S. policy makers were not immune to the idea that drug money was a perfect solution to the Contras' funding problems.
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#22067 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>Which Military Industrial Complex supplies Hamas, Hezbollah and your pals the most repressive regime on the planet(u kno, the tallytubbies)??
They not my friends!
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#22068 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>Which Military Industrial Complex supplies Hamas, Hezbollah and your pals the most repressive regime on the planet(u kno, the tallytubbies)??
Could it be You , US Military Industrial complex?
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#22069 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>was 911 a "war crime"?
What do you think?
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#22070 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>let's all give a cheer to India for snapping that mumbai muders pathetic neck, shall we?
along with a few others as well
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Nl3W0wnJQkwXX
to bad it was produced before Ka Daffy mind expansion
US Puts sanction and ruins India Currency , telling Ally India not to trade with Iran For Oil But India still trade with Iran!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#22072 Nov 23, 2012
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>US Puts sanction and ruins India Currency , telling Ally India not to trade with Iran For Oil But India still trade with Iran!
It's still funny to see you rant in jumbled wording, fool. Thank you for the entertainment.
Hurricane Osama

Sydney, Australia

#22078 Nov 23, 2012
Osama Bin Laden is a hero. He killed many fat dumb seppos directly, and even more indirectly.
UiDIOTRACEAMAKEW ORLDPEACE

United States

#22083 Nov 23, 2012
DENG wrote:
DUMP THE $ DOLLAR, BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!
NAtions around the world is preparing to look into whether to dump USD as WOrld currency researve. Don't look to good, US corrupted are taking away Americans and world livelihood! Already some nations beginning to drop USD permanently! Ironic! What these US Warmongers are doing to American s and world masses economy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 2 min Johnny 3,046
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min fedupwiththemess 590,633
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min Dave Nelson 839,747
bless the jews (Nov '08) 19 min prophecies 7,226
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 25 min janeebee 4,575
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 42 min RiccardoFire 100,071
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr lovewithin 40,525
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Charlie Sheen 271,396
More from around the web