Force Majeure

Sweden

#22033 Nov 22, 2012
Strength and Honor wrote:
I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him.~Abraham Lincoln
Hey Prickly! I see that you still haven't sorted out that ali-ass tag you're using.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#22034 Nov 22, 2012
A BED Pan wrote:
Torture in Abu Graib and Guantanamo
The following torture methods are described in testimonies of former prisoners in Abu Graib and Guantanamo:
“Pigeon torture”: The prisoner’s arms are tied behind his back, his legs tied together, and he is hung from the ceiling for several days.
Forced water ingestion: The prisoner is strapped to a table and forced to drink large amounts of water. Guards then jump on a board laid on the swollen stomach to force the water out.
Immersion in water: A plastic bag is placed over the prisoner’s head and he is submerged in water for long periods of time.
Beatings: Prisoners are beaten every day if work quotas were not met, if they do not kneel down quickly enough before the guards, or just for the sake of humiliation.
Prisoners often become disabled or die from the beatings. Even children are severely beaten and tormented."
I know. The American military are blood-thirsty animals and they should be shot.
Praise Allah

Sydney, Australia

#22035 Nov 22, 2012
Allah Akhbar, Praise Allah for the desturction that Osama Bin Laden has caused to the american imperialist empire.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#22036 Nov 22, 2012
A BED Pan wrote:
Abu Graib and Guantanamo
"Prisoners are completely at the guards’ mercy; guards can abuse them without restraint.
Former prisoners witnessed a man being tied by the neck to a vehicle and dragged for long distances and a primary school child being beaten and kicked hard on his head. In both cases, the prisoners died soon after."
Americans are so primitive. But what can we expect of a population that have been sent to war generation after generation and who all carry guns to shoot up the schools, the post offices, the cinema, churches, the shopping malls, etc? Them peoples just got to be crazy!
Force Majeure

Sweden

#22037 Nov 22, 2012
Praise Allah wrote:
Allah Akhbar, Praise Allah for the desturction that Osama Bin Laden has caused to the american imperialist empire.
And praise the silent majority of humanitarian christians, jews, hindus, and buddhists who support him! Praise the Lord!
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#22038 Nov 23, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. The American military are blood-thirsty animals and they should be shot.

how thirsty/are/were you?
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#22039 Nov 23, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
And praise the silent majority of humanitarian christians, jews, hindus, and buddhists who support him! Praise the Lord!
The buddhists are too busy glueing their statues back together and or setting themselves on fire,..to support your hero
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#22040 Nov 23, 2012
Praise Allah wrote:
Can you relay this to Deng, pleeeeez!

He still believes in Thermite/mate mate.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#22041 Nov 23, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jews??,..hmmm they seem a bit distracted at the moment as well...to praise your hero
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#22042 Nov 23, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
The Sveeeedish Christians???hmmm...they being the vast majority in Sveeeeeden are too busy producing weapons..to do much praising of your hero, but if they can aid Nazis during ww2 who knows what else they may do. Hell, they may even join the US military eh?
Force Majeure

Sweden

#22043 Nov 23, 2012
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>The Jews??,..hmmm they seem a bit distracted at the moment as well...to praise your hero
Neither you nor the Jews know who my hero is but that doesn't affect my appreciation for several other men whose work is an important factor in eventually bringing down the United Snakes Fascist regimes and introducing the American population to democracy.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#22044 Nov 23, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither you nor the Jews know who my hero is but that doesn't affect my appreciation for several other men whose work is an important factor in eventually bringing down the United Snakes Fascist regimes and introducing the American population to democracy.
yup, your hero al queada leader osama did good work... slaughtering innocents worldwide. I can see why you appreciate him so.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#22045 Nov 23, 2012
discourteous earphobia wrote:
<quoted text>yup, the United Snakes has done good work... slaughtering innocents worldwide. I can't understand why the world is increasingly becoming anti-American. I mean, just because the United Snakes slaughters innocents doesn't mean Al Qaida should slaughter the guilty.
I beg to differ.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#22046 Nov 23, 2012
DENG wrote:
Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan military operations against the kafirs, munafiqs and the worshippers of Idols
This page is updated throughout the day as new operations are reported.
Muharram 07, 1434 A.H, Thursday, November 22, 2012
Powerful landmine obliterates ISAF tank, kills 4
HELMAND, Nov. 21 – A powerful landmine planted in Wazirabad area of Khan-e-Sheen district obliterated an ISAF tank on Tuesday at around 05:00 pm local time, killing 4 invaders inside and severely wounding 2 others. Reported by Qari Muhammad Yousuf Ahmadi
IEDs take out 2 enemy tanks in Char Chino district
URUZGAN, Nov. 21 – Reports arriving from Char Chino district say that at around 10:00 am this morning, IEDs ripped through an ISAF tank in Chaka Joi area while another tore apart an ANA tank in Kishi Nawa region’s Kunjak area however the exact casualty figures are not known. Reported by Qari Muhammad Yousuf Ahmadi
8 day battle in Gezab caused enemy deadly losses
DIAKONDI, Nov. 21 – The heavy fighting which broke out in Muhammad Khoja and Shero areas of Gezab district finally came to an end after 8 days of constant clashes. Officials say that 7 hirelings were killed during this period and 6 others wounded while Mujahideen seized 3 Ak rifles and 3 ammunition vests, adding that the cowardly enemy later looted shops in Sar Nawa area and beat up shop owners while fleeing from battle. Reported by Qari Muhammad Yousuf Ahmadi
Invaders suffer heavy losses as Mujahid opens fire from close range
KANDAHAR, Nov. 21 – Cowardly foreign invaders suffered heavy casualties Monday morning at around 08:00 am in the morning when a brave Mujahid of Islamic Emirate opened fire on the dismounted airdropped enemy from a very close range in Kajoor area of Shahwalikot district. Officials and witnesses from the area add that the attack lasted for about 15 minutes before an attack helicopter martyred the hero (may Allah accept him) while also bombing a vehicle in Musa Karez area and martyring a civilian, Surely to Allah we belong and to him is the return. Reported by Qari Muhammad Yousuf Ahmadi
DOZENS OF U.S. MARINES SNUFFED-DEAD IN SECONDS, AND NOT A WORD IN THE UNITED STATES-JEW MEDIA ON THESE SMACKED, BOMBED-DEAD U.S. TROOPS
"Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan military operations against the kafirs, munafiqs and the worshippers of Idols"

Reported by Queery Mohammered Dufus Ahmadeluv2agoat

Hey Dengster, send them Talitubbies to Egypt, they're celebrating the discovery of king tuts tomb....tell the talitubbies to bring plenty of thermite so they can blow it up along with the great pyramids, the sphinxx etc etc

or would thermate work better, deng?

??
?
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#22047 Nov 23, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg to differ.
Begging is oft what snivelers do. Our allies are steadfast as usual.

bless em

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#22048 Nov 23, 2012
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Happy Thanksgiving Bobloblah..
you see the lates Hamas carnival ride
http://www.mercurynews.com/portlet/article/ht...
24Nov12.....

.....While BobLoblah is NOT from the US of A, none-the-less BobLoblah wishes you a cordial and Happy Thanksgiving.

Ps:....Make sure dat da wife gets lottsa turkey and thingys.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#22049 Nov 23, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
North Korean Torture of Gulag Prisoners:
"Water torture: The prisoner has to stand on his toes in a tank filled with water to his nose for 24 hours.
Hanging torture: The prisoner is stripped and hung upside down from the ceiling to be violently beaten.
Box-room-torture: The prisoner is detained in a very small solitary cell, where he could hardly sit, but not stand or lie, for three days or a week.
Kneeling-torture: The prisoner has to kneel down with a wooden bar inserted near his knee hollows to stop blood circulation. After a week the prisoner cannot walk and many die some months later.
Pigeon torture: The prisoner is tied to the wall with both hands at a height of (2 ft) and must crouch for many hours."
24Nov12.....

.....Yeah.

Ps:....and dis all happens before he is Really tortured by being sent back home to his family of 10 kids.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#22050 Nov 23, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
If you haven't already done so, I urge to start planning your vacation in north Korea, old lying slob. Be sure to ask your handlers for a tour of the gulags.
24Nov12.....

.....and be sure to carry your own, personal 'sleeping bag'.

Ps:....da local vons are pretty dirty and don't know how to make a cup of tea.

..and don't ever lay your sleeping bag down in 'TurdValley'.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#22051 Nov 23, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really expect others to continue believing your obvious lies, ancient nelly?
24Nov12.....

......BobLoblah believes dat he does.

Ps:.....BobLoblah also believes dat your 'ancient nelly' has schidt-for-brains.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#22052 Nov 23, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure the filthy tyrants of North Korea appreciate your ignorant support, nancy boy.
24Nov12.....

.....BobLoblah believes dat ven it come to 'forceManure', there's more brains in a bottle of wadda.

Ps:....and den sum toooooooooooooo.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 min Tigrizon 442,591
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min June VanDerMark 583,170
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 min Freebird USA 176,430
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min nanoanomaly 826,440
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 13 min Panty master 226
Poll Grade all of Humanity to date. How have We done... 18 min Fresh poop 2
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 21 min Jay 312
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr rbphoenix80 98,917
More from around the web