#21724 Nov 19, 2012
A BED Pan wrote:
today*
That's what I thought.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#21727 Nov 19, 2012
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
A special TANK YOU to those mothers and fathers who gave the lives of their children in our nations cause!!!
Yes mothers and fathers! Keep sending more of them! The Taliban, Mujahedeen, Al Qaida, and most of the Third World are always keen on putting your boys six feet under. And gee whiz(!) the more of your children's lives that get snuffed out the more thankful RedButt Herpies is.

It's a win-win situation and EVERYONE is happy! You get to brag about your “contribution”, your boys get a really nifty “purple heart”(posthumously), you get one of those triangle-shape red, white, and blue dishrags to use as a cushion on your sofa, The “enemy” gets lots of target practice to sharpen their aim, and the COWARD RedButt Herpies gets to come back to Topix another day to pretend he’s something that he’s not.
DENG

Woodland, WA

#21728 Nov 19, 2012
ozzie whore wrote:
<quoted text>So what? Good comeback, sorry- Duh!!9 Just so you understand
THERE ARE TOO MANY UGLY DITCH PIGS LIKE YOU IN AUSTRALIA!
UIdiotRaceMAkeWo rldPeace

United States

#21730 Nov 19, 2012
Gaza Blockade: Still Operational, Still Violating Human Rights
By Sunjeev Bery
October 23, 2012 at 2:56 PM

One of our postcard actions in front of the White house

This morning, Amnesty International for Human rights USA delivered thousands of signed postcards to the White House. The postcards call on President Obama to push for an end to Israel’s continuing blockade of the Gaza Strip. For over five years, the 1.6 million Palestinians of Gaza have lived under an Israeli military blockade that has left more than one million Palestinians dependent on international humanitarian aid.

The postcards, signed by thousands of Amnesty International supporters and members across the US, call attention to Israel’s near ban on exports from the Gaza Strip. The Gazan economy has been effectively crippled by this export ban and other aspects of the blockade.

As a result, massive numbers of Palestinians now live in a state of permanent unemployment. Our 2012 human rights report documents that over 70 percent of Gaza’s residents now depend on humanitarian aid. While imports into Gaza have increased since mid-2010, they are still far below the levels allowed before the blockade began in 2007.

The blockade also affects life in Gaza in other terrible ways. As we reported in 2012,“Israeli authorities hindered or prevented hundreds of patients from leaving Gaza to obtain medical treatment.” And Gaza workers and students find it all but impossible to leave the territory to pursue jobs or education elsewhere, even in the West Bank.
UIdiotRaceMAkeWo rldPeace

United States

#21731 Nov 19, 2012
DENG wrote:
Examples
There is strong agreement that the United States has a two-party system;[1] historically, there have been few instances in which third party candidates won an election. In countries such as Britain and Spain
ANOTHER TERM IS THE "CLEVER DICTATORSHIP," THAT RUNS TWO POLITICAL PARTIES WHO SEE EYE TO EYE WITH A FEW MINOR DIFFERENCES THAT CHANGES NOTHING IN REALITY.
US bipartisan is Corrupted base on GREED AND POWER!
Force Majeure

Sweden

#21736 Nov 19, 2012
DENG wrote:
AND OF COURSE LOOK AT THE RATE OF MURDER FOR U.S. TROOPS AND THE MURDERS NUMBERS ZOOM OUT OF SIGHT
<quoted text>
Yes. The United Snakes holds the record for murder abroad as well as domestically.

If you offer every American the choice between a gun and crack cocain the results would be a "toss up", although I feel they'd favour the gun because with it they can acquire even more cocain.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#21737 Nov 19, 2012
cocain*

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#21739 Nov 19, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. The United Snakes holds the record for murder abroad as well as domestically.
If you offer every American the choice between a gun and crack cocain the results would be a "toss up", although I feel they'd favour the gun because with it they can acquire even more cocain.
Pedophiles like you fear guns, because you may be shot for what you've done to innocent children.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#21742 Nov 20, 2012
UIdiotRacesMaKeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>None! The UN having problems Internally and somwhat dysfunctional and very liitle power. But the UN is just Warning Isreal with Resolutions. Courteous Europhobe?
The UN is very powerful,

at times.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#21743 Nov 20, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
How many such incidents in Norway can you name on one finger as compared to the 10,000 mass murder incidents yearly in the United Snakes of Absurdidty?
You people haven't got the guts or balls to get tough on gun laws because you're all too puzzy-shit scared of one-to-one, face-to-face confrontation for your frustrations: No jobs, no money, no wages, no freedom, no education, no democracy, no balls, no brains.
..sez the sniveling sveed...didn't you hear me?

Areas of the countries with the toughest gun laws have the most crime.

but anywhoooo... lets take europe for example,,,very tough gun laws correct?

--
you have your Norway buddy shooting kids like fish in a barrel for hours with no one to stop him...
--
england had derrick bird, who killed a dozen and wounded a pile of others
--
Erfurt germany 2002- 18 students shot to death
--

Dunblane, Scotland in 1996, where 16 kindergarteners and a teacher were shot

---

hmmm. lets see,.. a high school attack, with 15 murdered, happened in Winnenden, Germany.
----

11 murdered, in Emsdetten, Germany ...and oh my! Germany has some of the toughest gun LAWS..
---

This one shouldn't count

Zug, Switzerland, September 27, 2001: a man murdered 15 members of a cantonal parliament.

---

Tours, France, October 29, 2001: four people were killed and 10 wounded when a French railway worker started killing people at a busy intersection in the city.

Sacre Bleu!!
--

Nanterre, France, March 27, 2002: a man kills eight city councilors after a city council meeting
--

Turin, Italy on October 15, 2002: Seven people were killed on a hillside overlooking the city.

---

more of your scandy buds

Southern Finland, November 7, 2007: Seven students and the principal were killed at a high school.

---

Naples, Italy, September 18, 2008: Seven dead and two seriously wounded in a public meeting hall

---

Oh my !! you Scandis are a murderous lot!!

Kauhajoki, Finland, Sept. 23, 2008: 10 people were shot to death at a college.

SHALL i go on?????? the list is endless

sniveling sap
DENG

Nanjing, China

#21744 Nov 20, 2012
THE LA COSA NOSTRA AND THE ZIONIST JEWS ARE LIKE ONE
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>..sez the sniveling sveed...didn't you hear me?
but anywhoooo... lets take europe for example,,,very tough gun laws correct?
--
you have your Norway buddy shooting kids like fish in a barrel for hours with no one to stop him...
--
england had derrick bird, who killed a dozen and wounded a pile of others
--
Erfurt germany 2002- 18 students shot to death
--
Dunblane, Scotland in 1996, where 16 kindergarteners and a teacher were shot
---
hmmm. lets see,.. a high school attack, with 15 murdered, happened in Winnenden, Germany.
----
11 murdered, in Emsdetten, Germany ...and oh my! Germany has some of the toughest gun LAWS..
---
This one shouldn't count
Zug, Switzerland, September 27, 2001: a man murdered 15 members of a cantonal parliament.
---
Tours, France, October 29, 2001: four people were killed and 10 wounded when a French railway worker started killing people at a busy intersection in the city.
Sacre Bleu!!
--
Nanterre, France, March 27, 2002: a man kills eight city councilors after a city council meeting
--
Turin, Italy on October 15, 2002: Seven people were killed on a hillside overlooking the city.
---
more of your scandy buds
Southern Finland, November 7, 2007: Seven students and the principal were killed at a high school.
---
Naples, Italy, September 18, 2008: Seven dead and two seriously wounded in a public meeting hall
---
Oh my !! you Scandis are a murderous lot!!
Kauhajoki, Finland, Sept. 23, 2008: 10 people were shot to death at a college.
SHALL i go on?????? the list is endless
sniveling sap

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#21745 Nov 20, 2012
DuNG wrote:
Pyongyang, November 19 (KCNA)-- The dear respected Marshal Kim Jong Un showed such a great loving care of making sure that lots of fish were sent to revolutionary schools and all the nurseries and kindergartens in Pyongyang.

GREAT LEADERSHIP IN DPR OF KOREA AS THE GOVERNMENT MAKES SURE THE KINDERGARDENS HAVE FISH TO EAT AND IN ISRAEL THE UNITED STATES FANATICAL GOVERNMENT BOMBS KINDERGARDENS WITH BOMBS.
'The children of North Korean disappear by the hundreds in Kim Jong Un's new revolutionary program to clear out future undesirables and dissenters.'
DENG

Nanjing, China

#21746 Nov 20, 2012
DuNG wrote:

Pyongyang, November 19 (KCNA)-- The dear respected Marshal Kim Jong Un showed such a great loving care of making sure that lots of fish were sent to revolutionary schools and all the nurseries and kindergartens in Pyongyang.

GREAT LEADERSHIP IN DPR OF KOREA AS THE GOVERNMENT MAKES SURE THE KINDERGARDENS HAVE FISH TO EAT AND IN ISRAEL THE UNITED STATES FANATICAL GOVERNMENT BOMBS KINDERGARDENS WITH BOMBS.

THERE'S NO SPANKING OF KIDS ALLOWED IN THE DPR OF KOREA
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'The children of North Korean disappear by the hundreds in Kim Jong Un's new revolutionary program to clear out future undesirables and dissenters.'
DENG

Nanjing, China

#21747 Nov 20, 2012
PHNOM PENH, Cambodia (AP)— President Obama dispatched Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton to the Middle East on Tuesday as the U.S. urgently seeks to contain the bloody conflict between Israel and Hamas.

WHAT HAMAS NEEDS ARE BIGGER AND MORE ACCURATE ROCKETS

USA

#21748 Nov 20, 2012
DENG wrote:
DuNG wrote:

<quoted text>
Children and their parents are routinely murdered in deadly chemical experiments by the North Korean regime. Filthy North Korea has the world's worst human rights record.

USA

#21749 Nov 20, 2012
DUNG wrote:
DuNG wrote:
TO EAT AND IN ISRAEL THE UNITED STATES FANATICAL GOVERNMENT BOMBS KINDERGARDENS WITH BOMBS.
<quoted text>
Filthy North Korea murders and imprisons women and children in government death camps. Of course, everyone in the civilised world knows about it except for the ignorant, dirty North Koreans.

USA

#21750 Nov 20, 2012
Kim Jong Un has continued his father's and grandfather's tradition of raping young girls, then sending them to the North Korean death gulags when he's through with them.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#21751 Nov 20, 2012
<quoted text>I love neither, but would china tolerate thousands of missiles fired into China from Tibet? I think not.
21Nov12.....

.....Tibet is 'prepared' to fire thousands of missiles into China.

Ps:.....It's only a matter of time.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Force Majeure

Sweden

#21753 Nov 20, 2012
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Pedophiles like you fear guns .....
You mean that pedophiles like you DON'T fear guns?
<quoted text>..
Didn't you hear me? The United Snakes commits more crimes, more rape, more murder, more armed robbery than any country in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD. And guess what! You have the most liberal gun laws since the Nazis were disarmed back in the 1940's!

This it the right moment for you to say, "Duh"
A BED Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, Annie, but we have a right to kill every G-damned living thing on this planet because we won the war!
Crack open a fortune cookie and out pops BED Pan. Time for your meds again.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#21755 Nov 20, 2012
mick dundee wrote:
<quoted text>Because a few years ago a dickhead called Martin Bryantwho had been watching too many stupid american movies went nuts and killed 35 people. it was too easy for him to get a gun. That was in Tasmania .Their gun laws were a bit more relaxed. They sure aren't now. I'd like to see YOUR government have the balls to restrict gun laws.There might be a few more americans alive today.
They should also restrict cars, illegals and knives. They all kill thousands every year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 4 min Just American 1,030
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min SAYS IT ALL 96,865
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Osmius 778,448
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 min Ugly Truth from d... 605,346
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 16 min WasteWater 5,160
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min USA Born 560,510
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 25 min WasteWater 265,472
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 4 hr yon 4,897
More from around the web