American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
DENG

Nanjing, China

#21308 Nov 16, 2012
Change

IT'S THE PRE-WORLD WAR ONE SCENARIO NOW, WHAT'S EGYPT GOING TO DU, WITH ITS MASSIVE ARMY, ATTACK ISRAEL AND SUPPORT SYRIA???

DOES THE PRO-ZIONISTNAZI GOVERNMENT IN TURKEY HAVE LONG LEFT TO EXIST???

YEP, IS IT A MAJOR POLITICAL REALIGNMENT SHAPING UP IN THE MIDEAST, AND THEN THE WORLD???

WILL SAUDI ARABIA BE NEXT TO FALL TAKING ALL ITS OIL WITH IT???

IS THE FORCE GENERATING THE CHANGE THE REVENGE OF THE SUPER-POWERFUL SOVIET-STYLE WORLD COMMUNISTS--CLEVERLY DISGUISED AS LIBERALS, CONSERVATIVES, FASCISTS AND ETC.--WHO ARE NOW MAKING THEIR MOVES TO RESTORE SOVIET COMMUNISM ON THE WORLD WITH THE SEVERELY WEAKENED AND DECREPIT UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AS THE MAIN TARGET???

IS COMMUNISM BACK IN THE SADDLE AGAIN???
DENG

Nanjing, China

#21310 Nov 16, 2012
Powerful blast rattles Tel Aviv, sirens go off
Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:8PM GMT

A thunderous explosion has rocked the Israeli capital Tel Aviv setting sirens off for the second straight day as Israel’s aggression against Gaza Strip continues unabated.

The projectile reportedly struck a commercial district in the city with the Palestinian resistance movement, Hamas, announcing that it has fired a rocket towards Israel.

Meanwhile, Tel Aviv police has ordered opening of all underground bunkers across the city in response to rockets fired from the Gaza Strip.

MP/SS

TEL AVIV IS OBEYING ALL ORDERS COMING IN FROM WASHINGTON D.C.: ATTACK GAZA

ISRAEL HAS SEGREGATED BOMB SHELTERS, ONE FOR ARABS AND THE OTHER FOR JEWS.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#21313 Nov 16, 2012
Israeli party urges anti-war demo

Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:27AM GMT

The Israeli Hadash party urges the public to further join demonstrations that have been held against the deadly airstrikes by the Tel Aviv regime on the besieged Palestinian territory of Gaza Strip.

The move follows similar demonstrations held by hundreds of anti-war protesters in Tel Aviv, Haifa and al-Quds (Jerusalem) on Thursday night.

“Stop the killing, stop the bloodshed immediately,” said Hadash party member Dov Henin.

He also called on the Tel Aviv regime for an “immediate ceasefire.”

During the demonstration in Tel Aviv, Muhammad Barakei, another Hadash member, said,“We came here to say that wars do not solve the conflict, only serve to add more bloodshed.”

On Wednesday, anti-war activists also held a similar demonstration outside the house of Israeli Minister for Military Affairs Ehud Barak in Tel Aviv, calling him the “No. 1 terrorist” in the Israeli regime.

Over 20 people have been killed and more than 160 others injured in the new wave of Israeli attacks on Gaza since November 14.

MKA/HSN

STILL SOME GOOD PEOPLE IN ISRAEL
DENG

Nanjing, China

#21314 Nov 16, 2012
US must show goodwill if it seeks to hold talks with Iran: Lawmaker

Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:3AM GMT

A senior Iranian lawmaker has decried the contradiction between the US words and actions, urging Washington to show goodwill if it seeks to hold talks with the Islamic Republic.

“The Americans are not honest in their words....there is no consistency in their words and actions,” Spokesman for the Majlis (parliament) Committee on National Security and Foreign Policy Hossein Naqavi Hosseini told ISNA on Friday.

THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT IS FULL OF LYING SNAKES
DENG

Nanjing, China

#21315 Nov 16, 2012
The UN Assembly on Tuesday voted, for the 21st year in a row, to denounce the commercial, economic and financial embargoes imposed by the US against Cuba.

A record number of 188 member states of the Assembly supported the measure while the United States, Israel, and the Republic of Palau voted against it. The Marshall Islands and Micronesia abstained.

SOME FRIENDS THE UNITED STATES KEEPS THESE DAYS, PALAU AND ISRAEL.

THE UNITED STATES IS TOTALLY ISOLATED ON THE CUBA ISSUE ACTING ABOUT IT LIKE A FROTHING RABID ANIMAL.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#21316 Nov 16, 2012
OH MY GOD! lol

I found DENG, American I Wiil suckur cock & Frog Manure's home video! Hahaha!!!
&fe ature=fvwrel

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#21319 Nov 16, 2012
american suckmy cock wrote:
<quoted text>yep thats why america will go no where
And you ARE going places?

look at your name! lol
Force Majeure

Sweden

#21321 Nov 16, 2012
<quoted text>yep thats why america will go no where
It's never amounted to anything and I suppose it never will.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#21322 Nov 16, 2012
I suck american cock wrote:
ok lets look at it . mmmm america lies goes in ,kills a lot of pepole. pulls out .and says we did the right thing. mmmmmmm war crimes thats all it was hang them americans how led there forcers in ,isn't that what they did to germany
Yet another beautifully structured line of prose, imbecile.

Were you trying to make some sort of point?

An NFL Fan

USA

#21323 Nov 16, 2012
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
It's never amounted to anything and I suppose it never will.
Are you enjoying your deep conversations with that stupid Aussie, old twit?

An NFL Fan

USA

#21325 Nov 16, 2012
i suck american cock wrote:
<quoted text>oooooo and THE TRUTH HURT'S
No really, illiterate slob- were you trying to say something? You type gibberish and you know it.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#21326 Nov 16, 2012
DENG wrote:
Strength and Honor wrote:
I see you had another great, productive, day today, troops. Come home to us soon. You are always in our hearts.
Bless em
IN YOUR HALLUCINATIONS YOU THINK GOD WILL BLESS A MASS MURDERER???
<quoted text>
You might as Mao, he was the chanmpion of murder.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#21327 Nov 16, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
No really, illiterate slob- were you trying to say something? You type gibberish and you know it.
The Candy is rotting their teeth and now when they type, they whistle.

An NFL Fan

USA

#21329 Nov 16, 2012
i suck american cock wrote:
<quoted text>mmmmmm yea sure I am look what you post
Unlike your addled blithering, my posts are clear and concise, imbecile.
From which grammar school did you drop out?
Force Majeure

Sweden

#21330 Nov 16, 2012
<quoted text>oooooo and THE TRUTH HURT'S
When "BED Pan" starts a run of answering each and every one of your posts with a quippy insult then you can be certain that you've struck several nerves, and yes .......... the truth hurts him more than most. It must be his primary-school education that affords him no respite from the "hurt" of his inadequacies. He's what the Americans call "a dunce".
Force Majeure

Sweden

#21334 Nov 16, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>You might as Mao, he was the chanmpion of murder.
I don't know if it's acceptable to talk of God in that manner. It might be against forum rules & regs.

An NFL Fan

USA

#21335 Nov 16, 2012
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
im more than most. It must be his primary-school education that affords him no respite from the "hurt" of his inadequacies. I'm what the Americans call "a dunce".
When the two of you geniuses start swapping spit, it's always entertaining, old fart. Do you like the way he butchers English?

Tell me all about your stint as a Swedish national in the US Army in Vietnam.
ozzie

Australia

#21336 Nov 16, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
When the two of you geniuses start swapping spit, it's always entertaining, old fart. Do you like the way he butchers English?
Tell me all about your stint as a Swedish national in the US Army in Vietnam.
Haha What a classic! A Yank criticizing someone else for butchering the English language . Now THAT'S FUNNY!!

An NFL Fan

USA

#21337 Nov 16, 2012
ozzie wrote:
<quoted text>Haha What a classic! A Yank criticizing someone else for butchering the English language . Now THAT'S FUNNY!!
I'm certain that to you, that other outback ass-wipe's English perfectly lucid.

An NFL Fan

USA

#21338 Nov 16, 2012
English is*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 34 min guest 670,430
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 1 hr andet1987 58
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 2 hr lightbeamrider 4,034
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr Johnnys girl 100,755
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Jehowa Witness 619,365
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr another viewer 980,229
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr Shiralee 445,659
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr Rob Ford Sr 286,457
More from around the web