|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

ozzie wrote:
<quoted text>And to to this day they still have moronic gun laws which were originally designed to repel the redcoats.Funny thing is, now they use their guns on their own countrymen.You have to laugh at a country with that screwed up mentality.
Yeh, the funny thing is this, why has the U.S. NEVER been successfully occupied by a foriegn military?

“Winchester Model 1894”

Since: Apr 07

Roy, Washington

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

american suckmy cock wrote:
<quoted text>funny thing is who want to hahahaha , the plage you can keep to yourselfs , o I think the trade towers was occupied by a foriegn military

"the plage"? HUH?? do they have schools in Austrailia?
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

YEP, OBAMA'S KENYA FATHER WAS A HARD WORKING GOAT HERDER IN OBAMA'S HOMETOWN IN KENYA.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

SO WHY DOES NOT THE WASHINGTON D.C. TERROR MAFIA JUMP INTO SYRIA AND HELP ITS OLD AND FAITHFUL ALLY ALQAEDA OVERTHROW DEMOCRACY IN SYRIA???
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

MPMARTIN wrote:

<quoted text>

Yeh, the funny thing is this, why has the U.S. NEVER been successfully occupied by a foriegn military?

MILITARY??? YEP, ISRAEL OCCUPIED THE WTC.

AND IT LOOKS LIKE THE UNITED STATES MILITARY IS CONTROLLED LARGELY BY ISRAEL TOO, LIKE THE STAND-DOWN IN THE UNITED STATES MILITARY ON 9/11 ON OBVIOUS ORDERS FROM TELE AVIV AND NOT WASHINGTON D.C.

funny thing is who want to hahahaha , the plage you can keep to yourselfs , o I think the trade towers was occupied by a foriegn military
<quoted text>funny thing is who want to hahahaha , the plage you can keep to yourselfs , o I think the trade towers was occupied by a foriegn military
ozzie

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, GUN LAWS....
That's right....WE ARE ALLOWED TO OWN FIREARMS AND YOU ARE NOT!!!!!!!!
It's funny(pathetic really) that when the Australian Government took Firearms(guns are actually smooth bore cannons0, Violent crime in Australia TRIPLED!
England..Where firearms have been illegal for 50 years or so, the previously UNARMED Bobbies are now going armed...Why is that?
I have a concealed Weapon permit....If you TRY to shoot me, I WILL shoot you back....You should watch the movie "Red Dawn", not thenew one, the original...Yeah, it's just a movie....Ever wonder why we have never been invaded???
Ask the English what happened to them in the War of 1812....
You know "Carpet Muncher".....Leave the "DYKE" side and come over to the Straight side....If you're decent looking???
I'll curl your toes...
Well there you have it. My point proved exactly. With a bit of luck you will become one of the statistics. Pity you don't have a permit for a concealed brain- it could come in handy. YOU should try watching Mike Moore. Don't ever breed, trailer trash.
ozzie

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Never been invaded? What do you call Pearl harbour? And by the way, You lost Vietnam. "Boyy they whupped yer ass reeaall goood!!
ozzie

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

the funny thing about americans ..... o there isn't anthing funny about them . sorry
oh I dunno, I must admit. I've had a pretty good kak at some of the pretentious crap that they come up with.Just have a look at some of the chasers stuff.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
The Taliban allied themselves with the people who bombed the US embassy in Africa, attacked the USS Cole and killed 3000 people in the US on 9-11. So we allied ourselves with their enemy, the Northern Alliance.
They recently shot a little girl in Pakistan simply because she wanted an education. She lived, but they have vowed to kill. I have no qualms about fighting gainst that.
The taliban are mostly bad people; so what? We are only making things worse over there. Our eternal occupation of their land is a recruiting boon, all it does it increase levels of extremism and increase hatred toward the occupiers.
DENG

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

DANG wrote:
YEP, OBAMA'S KENYA FATHER WAS A HARD WORKING GOAT HERDER IN OBAMA'S HOMETOWN IN KENYA.
I'M RIGHT ABOUT THAT FOR A CHANGE. OBAMA WAS NOT LEGITIMATELY VETTED FOR THE PRESIDENCY. THERE IS MULTIPLE REASONS WHY HE SHOULD BE DISQUALIFIED.
DENG

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

I suck american cocks wrote:
YOU ARE TRULY AN IGNORANT BASTARD! I DON'T THINK YOU ARE SMART ENOUGH TO POUR PISS OUT OF A BOOT, EVEN IF THE DIRECTIONS WERE ON THE HEEL! YOU WOULD MAKE GOOD CHINESE COMMUNIST PROPAGANDIST, IF YOU WEREN'T A CHILD MOLESTER!
Yimmie Krack Korn

Huddinge, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as the trolls from Australia represent less than .1% of the population of their country.
Proof of that is in the high percentage of Australians on Topix who disagree with you on a daily basis. Only .1% of them are trolls. You are why out of sync with reality.
Yimmie Krack Korn

Huddinge, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

way*
Yimmie Krack Korn

Huddinge, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

the funny thing about americans ..... o there isn't anthing funny about them . sorry
Dead serious.
oh no

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

ozzie wrote:
<quoted text>And to to this day they still have moronic gun laws which were originally designed to repel the redcoats.Funny thing is, now they use their guns on their own countrymen.You have to laugh at a country with that screwed up mentality.
Such a saggy point.

What's the matter, you cannot handle a gun? If you had one you would have to use it on your countrymen? I'd imagine you probably would.
oh no

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>The taliban are mostly bad people; so what? We are only making things worse over there. Our eternal occupation of their land is a recruiting boon, all it does it increase levels of extremism and increase hatred toward the occupiers.
No more attacks here killing three thousand in a day. So where is all this extremism? Where it has always been.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Yimmie Crack Licker wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof of that is in the high percentage of Australians on Topix who disagree with you on a daily basis. Only .1% of them are trolls. You are why out of sync with reality.
Tell me how you achieved a 1% of three people, lying old freak.
oh no

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

<quoted text>do you know what your saying, how many Iranians live in america . look that one up , to many and there still willing to fight for there country. start looking behind your back first dick wod
Noper, like most.. once they move here they realise how much better it is and then become Americans. Isn't that great! In fact some are willing to go back and snoop around their former countries as faithfu american spies

Iran's Revolutionary Court has sentenced an Iranian-American man to death for spying for the CIA.

Amir Mirza Hekmati was sentenced to death...for cooperating with the hostile country America and spying for the CIA (Central Intelligence Agency)," the student news agency ISNA quoted judiciary spokesman Gholamhossein Mohseni-Ejei as saying.

"The court found him Corrupt on the Earth and Mohareb (one who wages war on God). Hekmati can appeal to the Supreme Court."

Iran's highest court must confirm all death sentences. When it will rule in Hekmati's case was not known.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/01/09/us-...

You, as a snaggle toothed brit should know this to be fact.
oh no

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

<quoted text>that I agree wjth you have just put the match to the fire.
What about all the hand holding by your vaunted SAS in Afghanistan?

Hypocrite
oh no

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me how you achieved a 1% of three people, lying old freak.
isn't it really only 2...lomgtime is an admitted street thievin scouser isn't he?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 6 min Aquarius-WY 2,395
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Oxbow 538,450
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min macumazahn 732,278
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 14 min Jim Justice 117,925
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 min Charlie Sheen 257,618
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 31 min Anandan 5,272
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 34 min bacon hater 94,569
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 46 min Catcher1 173,231
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Holy dr Shrink 599,708

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••