Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

DENG wrote:
Former CIA Agent: USS Cole Hit by Israeli Submarine
Saturday, October 6, 2012 13:19
A former CIA agent, John OíNeill who worked with the FBIís Joint Terrorism Task Force in New York and New Jersey stated that the USS Cole was hit by a specially-configured Popeye cruise missile launched from an Israeli Dolphin-class submarine.
Israeli tests of the missile in May 2000 in the waters off Sri Lanka demonstrated it could hit a target 930 miles away.
The ex-CIA agent also stated that Ambassador Bodine threw John OíNeill and his team out of Yemen lest their investigation began uncovering evidence that the Cole was not blown up by an explosive-laden boat but by an Israeli cruise missile
ISRAEL JEWS, STILL THE FRIEND OF AMERICA, AFTER ATTACKING HOW MANY SHIPS NOW???
lets have some more info on that dengster.

The jews did well with osirak and that syrian reactor site eh???

and did you hear the recent Ka boom in Khartoum??? who do you think it was??

Isn't China keeping peace in Sudan? or ia China just guarding oil facilities and selling weapons there?
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

"I've never seen a President -- I don't care who he is -- stand up to them [the Israelis]. It just boggles the mind. They always get what they want.

The Israelis know what is going on all the time. I got to the point where I wasn't writing anything down. If the American people understood what a grip those people have got on our government, they would rise up in arms. Our citizens certainly don't have any idea what goes on."

--Admiral Thomas Moorer, former chairman of the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff (cited in: They Dare to Speak Out: People and Institutions Confront Israel's Lobby by Paul Findley, former Illinois congressman)
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

THE UNITED STATES IS EXTREMELY WEAK IN ITS MILITARY. ITS DOMESTIC POLICE CAN KEEP THE PEOPLE IN LINE--FOR NOW--BUT IRAN COULD PROBABLY SINK MOST OF THE U.S. NAVY NOW WITHIN 3,000 MILES OF IRAN WITH ITS FLEET OF HIGH TECHOLOGY MISSILES.
american suckmy cock wrote:
<quoted text>no they won't they will crush you americans ,go ahead go in
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that... I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."

--Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon (speaking to Shimon Peres, as reported on Israel Radio (Kol Yisrael), 3 October 2001)
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

"I have spent a lot of time in Palestine in recent years.... The Palestinians have had their own land, first of all, occupied and then confiscated and then colonized. They've been excluded from their own gardens and fields, and pastures and churches. They have been severely restrained in their movements.

They have to have different kinds of passes to go through different checkpoints inside their own lands on their own roads. The Israelis have built more than 200 settlements inside Palestine. They connect these settlements with very nice roads for the Israeli settlers, and then superhighways and so forth going into Jerusalem.

Quite often the Palestinians are prevented from even riding on those roads that have been built in their own territory. So this has been in many ways worse than it was in South Africa."

--former President Jimmy Carter, Palestine: Peace Not Apartheid

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

oh no wrote:
<quoted text>lets have some more info on that dengster.
The jews did well with osirak and that syrian reactor site eh???
and did you hear the recent Ka boom in Khartoum??? who do you think it was??
Isn't China keeping peace in Sudan? or ia China just guarding oil facilities and selling weapons there?
"Ka boom in Khartoum"-- Good one.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

"Every year the United Nations General Assembly votes on a resolution entitled, "Peaceful Settlement of the Palestine Question." And every year the vote is the same: It's the whole world on one side; Israel, the United States and some South Sea atolls and Australia on the other side.

The vote this past year was 164 to 7.... We have all twenty-two members of the Arab League favoring the two-state settlement on the June 1967 border. We have the Palestinian Authority favoring that two-state settlement on the June 1967 border.

We now have Hamas favoring that two-state settlement on the June 1967 border. The one and only obstacle is Israel, backed by the United States. That's the problem."

--Norman Finkelstein, interviewed by Amy Goodman for the television program, Democracy Now !, 8 January 2009

WASHINGTON D.C.-STYLE DEMOCRACY; ZIONISM WITH ITS ISRAEL-APARTHEID THINKING IS JEWISH DEMOCRACY
oh no

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

DENG wrote:
"I have spent a lot of time in Palestine in recent years.... The Palestinians have had their own land, first of all, occupied and then confiscated and then colonized. They've been excluded from their own gardens and fields, and pastures and churches. They have been severely restrained in their movements.
They have to have different kinds of passes to go through different checkpoints inside their own lands on their own roads. The Israelis have built more than 200 settlements inside Palestine. They connect these settlements with very nice roads for the Israeli settlers, and then superhighways and so forth going into Jerusalem.
Quite often the Palestinians are prevented from even riding on those roads that have been built in their own territory. So this has been in many ways worse than it was in South Africa."
--former President Jimmy Carter, Palestine: Peace Not Apartheid
carter? he started funding the afghans against the Russians, that's why I like to call him an islamist nursemaid. Carter was weak Deng, but he did manage a peace deal between the zionists and the egyptians isn't that a good thing?
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

ANY NEW PHOTOS OF JEW JARED LOUGHNER???

WERE HIS JEWISH MOTHER AND FATHER AT THE "COURT" TOO IN THE UNITED STATES???

OR DID THE ZIONAZI UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT KILL JARED LOUGHNER AND HIS MOTHER AND FATHER TOO AND FAKE THE COURT WITH ITS HIGHLY CONTROLLED JEWISH-OWNED FAKE-NEWS INFORMATION MEDIA???

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>do you know what your saying, how many Iranians live in america . look that one up , to many and there still willing to fight for there country. start looking behind your back first dick wod
Iím working 15 feet from an Iranian, except he refers to himself as Persian. He would be very happy if the Ayatollahs were to go away.

Iran lost nearly twice as many soldiers as the Iraqis did in the Iran-Iraq war that lasted eight years and ended in a stalemate. In 1990 we slaughter the Iraqis with such mechanized efficiency that it was Bush who called a halt to it after only 100 hrs.
I think the Iranians noticed. They are not a stupid people.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

"I was never satisfied with the Israeli explanation.... Through diplomatic channels we refused to accept their explanations. I didn't believe them then, and I don't believe them to this day."

--former U.S. Secretary of State Dean Rusk

CORRECT.

DON'T BELIEVE ANYONE FROM ISRAEL AND THAT INCLUDES ANY OF THE THOUSANDS OF FIFTH-COLUMNISTS RESIDING IN THE UNITED STATES INSTITUTIONS LIKE SCHOOLS, BUSINESSES AND ESPECIALLY THE GOVERNMENT THERE.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Apparently Jewish babies aren't on DUNG's menu tonight.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Spoken like a true Communist slave!
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

CORRECT.

ONCE THE NEW MIDEAST WAR BEGINS MOST IF NOT ALL IRANIANS IN THE UNITED STATES WILL SUPPORT IRAN IN THE WAR.
<quoted text>yes but thats history wich america has always looked up to great britain . but they have no idea how to go aruond this . they have no history ,they are still trying but they came into the modern age to late ,mmm

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Wow. In that case, the US should drop their weapons, right?

What would a slave in a concrete bunker know of the world, pig? Are you a stinking North Korean?
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Event Schedule
Veterans Tribute

Friday, November 9, 2012
Free Event, No parking fee

Luminaria

Sunset (about 5:00 pm)- 9:00 pm
War Letters Presentation

6:00 and 8:00 p.m.

Join us the Friday before Veterans Day for a solemn tribute in honor of those who died in combat while serving our country. Luminaries will be placed on the parade field, each representing six 1st Infantry Division soldiers killed in action from World War I to the present. Walk among the luminaria or observe the display from the comfort of your car.

The First Division Museum will offer extended hours, remaining open until 9:00 pm. Guests can write letters to veterans at Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital in Maywood Illinois in the First Division Museum lobby from 6:00-9:00 pm.

ALL DIED AT THE WHIMS OF A FINANCIAL ELITE WHO CONTROLLED AND STILL CONTROL THE UNITED STATES BUSINESS, FINANCE AND GOVERNMENT.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

NYC, Long Island begin gasoline rationing

Full story: WMAN-AM Mansfield

THE UNITED STATES ECONOMY HAS FALLEN ON ITS FACE

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

The rivers of China are clogged with human corpses and condoms.
DENG

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

DENG wrote:
THE UNITED STATES IS EXTREMELY WEAK IN ITS MILITARY. ITS DOMESTIC POLICE CAN KEEP THE PEOPLE IN LINE--FOR NOW--BUT IRAN COULD PROBABLY SINK MOST OF THE U.S. NAVY NOW WITHIN 3,000 MILES OF IRAN WITH ITS FLEET OF HIGH TECHOLOGY MISSILES.
<quoted text>
OK MY PROPAGANDIST HAS LEFT THE ROOM, THIS IS PURE BULLSHIT. CHINA AND IRAN ARE SCARED SHITLESS OF THE USA ATTACKING IRAN.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

ANY UNITED STATES MILITARY AIRCRAFT FLYING OVER IRAN'S PERSIAN GULF SHOULD BE SHOT DOWN

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min It aint necessari... 729,643
GMO foods and you! 4 min UidiotRaceMAkeWor... 83
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min atemcowboy 536,885
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 8 min The Awakener 2,158
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 15 min NoStress4me 441,062
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 20 min Neelakaran 943
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 51 min joonie 117,742
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Aura Mytha 259,063
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr Just 103

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••