Comments
17,141 - 17,160 of 37,629 Comments Last updated Friday Aug 22
DENG

Tacoma, WA

#20661 Nov 9, 2012
Yimmie Licks Butt Krack For Korn wrote:
<quoted text>
The world doesn't approve of the violent decadence in the Fascist United Snakes, nor the treachery it commits and instigates all round the world.
OLD COMMIE QUEENS LIKE YOU, WOULD FACE EXECUTION IN COMMUNIST CHINA!
DENG

Tacoma, WA

#20665 Nov 9, 2012
DANG wrote:
Former CIA Agent: USS Cole Hit by Israeli Submarine
Saturday, October 6, 2012 13:19
A former CIA agent, John O’Neill who worked with the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force in New York and New Jersey stated that the USS Cole was hit by a specially-configured Popeye cruise missile launched from an Israeli Dolphin-class submarine.
Israeli tests of the missile in May 2000 in the waters off Sri Lanka demonstrated it could hit a target 930 miles away.
The ex-CIA agent also stated that Ambassador Bodine threw John O’Neill and his team out of Yemen lest their investigation began uncovering evidence that the Cole was not blown up by an explosive-laden boat but by an Israeli cruise missile
ISRAEL JEWS, STILL THE FRIEND OF AMERICA, AFTER ATTACKING HOW MANY SHIPS NOW???
HA HA HA HA, I FOOLED YOU ALL AGAIN. THIS IS PURE BULLSHIT, IT NEVER HAPPEND! HA HA HA HA! I AM PAID PROPAGANDIST! I TYPE LIES FOR TIME IN OPIUM DEN!
DENG

Tacoma, WA

#20668 Nov 9, 2012
DANG wrote:
Invaders patrol caught in ambush attack
KUNAR, Nov. 07 – A number of invading terrorists were killed or wounded Tuesday in a clash when their foot patrol got caught in Mujahideen ambush in Surkani district of Kunar province. Reported by Zabihullah Mujahid
DOZENS MORE U.S. MARINES SLAMMED DEAD IN KUNAR PROVINCE, AFGHANISTAN ON NOVEMBER 7 2012
I LIED AGAIN! THE US MARINES KICKED THE CRAP OUT OF THE TALIBASTARDS ON NOVEMBER 7TH!
ozzie

Australia

#20669 Nov 9, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
And then what happened?
They sunk.
ozzie

Australia

#20671 Nov 9, 2012
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>IN CHINA AUSTRALIANS ARE THE SECOND LOWEST FORM OF LIFE, NEXT TO MUSLIMS!
Same goes for americans in Australia.
DENG

Tacoma, WA

#20672 Nov 9, 2012
DANG wrote:
THE UNITED STATES MARINES AND SPECIAL FORCES ARE AT THEIR BEST FIGHTING ARMED CHINESE INSURGENTS
THAT'S BECAUSE CHINESE MILITARY SUCKS!

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#20675 Nov 9, 2012
ozzie wrote:
<quoted text>They sunk.
I don't think the Iranians will make the same mistake the Japanese did.
DENG

Tacoma, WA

#20676 Nov 9, 2012
DANG wrote:
A 150 kg Car Bomb Terrorist Attack Foiled in al-Midan, Aleppo
Nov 09, 2012
ALEPPO,(SANA)- The Armed Forces, in cooperation with the security authorities, foiled on Friday a terrorist car bomb attack in al-Midan neighborhood in Aleppo.
The authorities dismantled 150 kg of explosives which were planted in a white Mitsubishi Galant car and arrested the terrorists Omar Kamal al-Deiri and Mustafa Mohammad Hamada who were driving the car.
R. Raslan/Ghossoun
GEE, A WASHINGTON D.C. JEWISH MAFIA CARBOMB JUST DISMANTLED IN SYRIA
IT FAILED BECAUSE IT WAS MADE IN CHINA! ALL THINGS PRODUCED IN COMMUNIST COUNTRIES LIKE CHINA, ARE GARBAGE AND DON'T EVER WORK!
DENG

Tacoma, WA

#20677 Nov 9, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think the Iranians will make the same mistake the Japanese did.
YES THEY WILL, BECAUSE THEY ARE STUPID! ALL MUSLIMS ARE STUPID. THEY WILL BE CANNON FODDER FOR COMMUNIST CHINA.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#20678 Nov 9, 2012
DENG wrote:
<quoted text>IN CHINA YOU AS A SWEDISH CHILD MOLESTER, WOULD SUCK BEIJING COMMIE MAFIA COCKS; BE FOR FACING EXECUTION, FOR SEX CRIMES AGAINST CHILDREN.
Shut your hole butt muncher!
oh no

Bangor, ME

#20681 Nov 9, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>No one is happy when someone dies, but you guys aren't exactly fighting for freedom over there. If you were principled, you would refuse to fight - refuse to be tools of a nation building enterprise. The people killing you are only defending their land.
no brigade 055 types left? None. Are you sure?

Planned withdrawal, have you heard of it?
DENG

Tacoma, WA

#20682 Nov 9, 2012
Ricky Fagot wrote:
<quoted text>Shut your hole butt muncher!
DIRTY MUSLIM CHILD MOLESTERS LIKE YOU ARE PUT TO DEATH IN COMMUNIST CHINA!
oh no

Bangor, ME

#20683 Nov 9, 2012
DENG wrote:
ozzie wrote:
<quoted text>It's also been proven that americans are the biggest dickheads on the planet
AND HERE'S ANOTHER BRAVE GIRL FROM AMERIKKKA WHO'S READY TO HIT THE BEACHES OF IRAN TO CONQUER THE GAS FIELDS THERE FOR THE NEW YORK JEWISH MAFIA.
<quoted text>
why do you suppose it took so long for Iran o announce it deng???jeeeesh we heard about it days ago...

nsughty iranians

Defense Min: Iran repels unidentified aircraft violating its airspace

Tehran, Nov 9, IRNA -- Defense Minister, Brigadier General Ahmad Vahidi, said on Friday the Iranian military has repelled an unidentified aircraft violating the country’s airspace.

Vahidi said Iranian warplanes fired abruptly and on-timely at an unidentified drone in the airspace over Persian Gulf last week and forced it to escape the scene.

Vahidi said Iran is closely studying the accident and investigating and following up the case through the relevant international bodies.

http://old.irna.ir/enIndex.htm
oh no

Bangor, ME

#20685 Nov 9, 2012
Live Action wrote:
<quoted text>More than likely...... it was it takes a plane time to take off....it was...and to me that means one thing we are testing the waters.after the election so it will be a little here till they get the sheeple ready for war.....then they will be saying lets nuke the whole bunch.Iran is doing nothing but tying to defend itself from the evil beastly system and the anti christ.
hey LA you never answered ...

have you ever ridden on a state or federal highway? used the postal system??(keyword~~{system})

u "beasty" system using hypocrite

Use andy gas lately??? paying into the "system" you know.

Try Cuba 20 $ a month(just don't badmouth anyone important)
oh no

Bangor, ME

#20686 Nov 9, 2012
american suckmy cock wrote:
<quoted text>no they won't they will crush you americans ,go ahead go in
We don't need to you Euros are using the proven method of collective punishment again...sanction(if only you guys(british) didn;t screw the Iranians so bad in the early to mid 1900s)
DENG

Nanjing, China

#20687 Nov 9, 2012
YEP, THE CHILD-KILLER CUSTER, IS GONE
DENG

Nanjing, China

#20688 Nov 9, 2012
Cowardly invaders flee after sustaining deadly losses

HELMAND, Nov. 07 – Reports from Gerishk district state that heavy fighting took place between Mujahideen and foreign troops all day yesterday after the enemy was airdropped in Shoraki area, finally forcing the cowardly invaders to flee last night after causing them deadly casualties. Officials add that 2 Mujahideen were also martyred in the battle (may Allah accept them). Reported by Qari Muhammad Yousuf Ahmadi

UNITED STATES MARINES STILL ON THE RUN AFTER SUFFERING HIGH CASUALTIES IN THE GERISHK DISTRICT, HELMAND, PROVINCE, AFGHANISTAN ON NOVEMBER 7 2012

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#20689 Nov 9, 2012
american suckmy cock wrote:
<quoted text>no they won't they will crush you americans ,go ahead go in
European militaries dominated the world for nearly 500 years. The Japanese defeated the Russians in 1905. During WW1 the Japanese saw just how weak Britain was in the Far East when the Brits were unable to take German colonial possessions in China. The Brits turned to the Japanese for help and Japanese easily defeated the Germans there. This convinced the Japanese that they were the superior soldiers and could defeat not only Europeans in battle, but by extension Americans as well.

At the start of WW2 the US was the number 14 military power in the world, behind even Italy and Spain. Few Japanese could fathom the potential power of the US. Today the US is the number 1 military power and the Iranians know our potential. They won’t be sinking any of our ships.
oh no

Bangor, ME

#20691 Nov 9, 2012
DENG wrote:
Former CIA Agent: USS Cole Hit by Israeli Submarine
Saturday, October 6, 2012 13:19
A former CIA agent, John O’Neill who worked with the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force in New York and New Jersey stated that the USS Cole was hit by a specially-configured Popeye cruise missile launched from an Israeli Dolphin-class submarine.
Israeli tests of the missile in May 2000 in the waters off Sri Lanka demonstrated it could hit a target 930 miles away.
The ex-CIA agent also stated that Ambassador Bodine threw John O’Neill and his team out of Yemen lest their investigation began uncovering evidence that the Cole was not blown up by an explosive-laden boat but by an Israeli cruise missile
ISRAEL JEWS, STILL THE FRIEND OF AMERICA, AFTER ATTACKING HOW MANY SHIPS NOW???
lets have some more info on that dengster.

The jews did well with osirak and that syrian reactor site eh???

and did you hear the recent Ka boom in Khartoum??? who do you think it was??

Isn't China keeping peace in Sudan? or ia China just guarding oil facilities and selling weapons there?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#20694 Nov 9, 2012
"I've never seen a President -- I don't care who he is -- stand up to them [the Israelis]. It just boggles the mind. They always get what they want.

The Israelis know what is going on all the time. I got to the point where I wasn't writing anything down. If the American people understood what a grip those people have got on our government, they would rise up in arms. Our citizens certainly don't have any idea what goes on."

--Admiral Thomas Moorer, former chairman of the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff (cited in: They Dare to Speak Out: People and Institutions Confront Israel's Lobby by Paul Findley, former Illinois congressman)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for male pomeranian to breed with 2 yea... (Apr '11) 2 min topsT 98
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min atemcowboy 539,227
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Rosa_Winkel 733,234
someone is so happy Michael Sams is released 9 min andet1987 5
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 12 min Classic 1,769
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min RADEKT 258,086
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 18 min andet1987 4,346
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 34 min Black Thunder 42 600,017
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr CunningLinguist 226,391
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••