American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
Hurricane Osama

Glenorie, Australia

#19988 Nov 2, 2012
Live Action wrote:
<quoted text>we learned that their is no freedom of religion see david koresh's body and the womens bodys and all the little children killed by the hands of the evil beastly system.oklahoma city.to take the heat off of the fbi for killing them in waco.9/11 a reason to attack someone...and the sheeple fell for it hook line and sinker.
I don't know what you're on about but have a happy life. 9/11 was a great day for humanity.
Live Action

Union City, OK

#19989 Nov 2, 2012
Hurricane Osama wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know what you're on about but have a happy life. 9/11 was a great day for humanity.
the destruction of the evil beastly system would be a great day....and let us not leave out great britton or Israel.

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#19990 Nov 2, 2012
Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
<quoted text>
I can answer that for him:
His hemorrhoids are no doubt up his bum, yours are in your throat.
You're not making any sense, buttKrack. A person cannot have hemorrhoids in their throat. You must be hallucinating again.

Chicago, IL

#19991 Nov 2, 2012
Hurricane Osama wrote:
<quoted text> The seppo probably has hemorroids himself. Yanks are prone to hemerroids because tehy're all into scat.
Hemmorrhoid is using his little word again.

Chicago, IL

#19992 Nov 2, 2012
Hurricane Osama wrote:
Q: Why do tourists flock to New York?
A: Because it's a blast!
It is a fun city, Hemorrhoid.

Chicago, IL

#19993 Nov 2, 2012
lomgtime wrote:
<quoted text>you should go in by your selfs and see how good you are. just like nam and korea
Go in where, Dunderhead?

Chicago, IL

#19994 Nov 2, 2012
Hurricane Osama wrote:
As far as I'm concerned, the only good yank is a dead one!
Thanks for sharing, Hemorrhoid.

Chicago, IL

#19995 Nov 2, 2012
lomgtime wrote:
wrong they were dick for brains, and the history off your flag mmmm come on tell us lol
Dunderhead, for a Muslim you sure are cranky.

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#19996 Nov 2, 2012
Hurricane Osama wrote:
Q: What is the worst thing about the sept 11 attacks?
A: They only got 3000.
You find that funny? Do you have any about the Bali Bombing? Any one liners about the girl shot by the Taliban for wanting an education? Come on chuckles, make me laugh about those things as well.
Hurricane Osama

Glenorie, Australia

#19997 Nov 2, 2012
Strength and Honor wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a fun city, Hemorrhoid.
Kaboom!
Hurricane Osama

Glenorie, Australia

#19998 Nov 2, 2012
Strength and Honor wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not making any sense, buttKrack. A person cannot have hemorrhoids in their throat. You must be hallucinating again.
He makes perfect sense. Don't american schools teach you how to read and comprehend?

Vista, Ca.

#19999 Nov 2, 2012
lomgtime wrote:
if america was all alone how far do you think they would go , mmmmmmmm I wonder
Obviously if we were alone, we would be the world’s largest economy, the world’s largest full democracy, and the world’s number one super power. Not any different than the current situation.
Hurricane Osama

Glenorie, Australia

#20000 Nov 2, 2012
Live Action wrote:
<quoted text>the destruction of the evil beastly system would be a great day....and let us not leave out great britton or Israel.
america and britain are owned and controlled by Jews. They can deny it as much as they want but the Jews will always control america and britain.
Hurricane Osama

Glenorie, Australia

#20001 Nov 2, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
You find that funny? Do you have any about the Bali Bombing? Any one liners about the girl shot by the Taliban for wanting an education? Come on chuckles, make me laugh about those things as well.
I found it funny. I'm sorry about your lack of sense of humour. I will send you flowers and my condolences.

Vista, Ca.

#20006 Nov 2, 2012
Hurricane Osama wrote:
<quoted text>I found it funny. I'm sorry about your lack of sense of humour. I will send you flowers and my condolences.
You don’t have to do that chuckles, just give me some one liners about the Bali Bombing and Malala. I have a sense of humor and I know most Aussies do as well. I’d pay to see you repeat those jokes in a pub full of Aussies. I know I would be walking away laughing, I doubt you would be.
Yimmie Krack Korn

Sweden

#20007 Nov 2, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>We have invented virtually everything about the modern world, made most of the medical breakthroughs, we have walked on the Moon and we have the most powerful military apparatus in human history. Also, we have a proven track record of demonstrating a willingness to use nuclear weapons on ....well....."non-Europea ns". Keep that in mind, you little jerk off.
If that's all true then why is it that you're getting your azzes kicked on Topix on a daily basis.

Vista, Ca.

#20009 Nov 2, 2012
lomgtime wrote:
<quoted text>nope you woulden't and thats a fact. it is well known that you could for a few years and thats it.
You are as intelligent as you are literate.

Try and think about what you asked and my response. If you still don’t understand have someone explain it to you. If you are still confused have them draw you a picture. If you still don’t get it seek a brain donor.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#20010 Nov 2, 2012
Hemorrhoid Osama wrote:
<quoted text> america and britain are owned and controlled by Jews. They can deny it as much as they want but the Jews will always control america and britain.
So you're a dirty bigot as well as stupid. Nice combination!
Hurricane Osama

Glenorie, Australia

#20011 Nov 2, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're a dirty bigot as well as stupid. Nice combination!
How is that bigoted? If you want to see a real bigot, go look at your mirror.
Hurricane Osama

Glenorie, Australia

#20012 Nov 2, 2012
lomgtime wrote:
<quoted text>yrs me to
Do you know what's even more funny? Shitloads of americans dying in a war that they will never win.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min arrr 25,079
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 52 min pusherman_ 985,610
Got any good jokes?? (Mar '07) 1 hr Ricky F 1,832
iMFifa Supply of Cheap FIFA 18 Coins 3 hr sheryyli 2
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr Sklly 445,848
News Can Americans trust the daily news? (Feb '15) 5 hr C Kersey 4
Anyone know any good deals from NoKeys? 6 hr NOKEYS 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 hr Michael 685,540
More from around the web