Comments
16,301 - 16,320 of 37,629 Comments Last updated Friday Aug 22

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#19503 Oct 30, 2012
Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>s/h/b "I'm thinking you NFL ...
You NFL can't even answer my post nor correct it, it means you the real illegal alien without a green card!
I see you never took a logic class either. If you want to be more at peace, just remember that you can never, ever cover for your astounding stupidity.

Why do you write in pigeon English? Are you THAT mentally inferior?

USA

#19504 Oct 30, 2012
Idiot wrote:
Jeff Huber

Don’t expect us to withdraw from Iraq or the Bananastans any time soon. The American warmongery, a confluence of Big War, Big Energy, Big Jesus, Big Inyone to challenge our hegemony; all they have to do is sit back and watch us collapse under the weight of our own stupidity.
More copy/paste whining. That's a clear indication of your frustration, imbecile.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#19505 Oct 30, 2012
UiDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
nfL
Now more than you. U. Of chicago produced MAd Warriors Like Wolowitz, Ashcrof.. You know who they are Dimwit?
Hell, I could tell you who they are,BUT, you first need to spell their names right....
Enough Bong hits for tonight Son.
UIdiotRaceMAkeWo rldPeace

United States

#19506 Oct 30, 2012
cOPY AND PAST FOR DISCUSSION!

yOU wARRING DIMWIT. CAN YOU AT LEAST DISCUSS IT WITHOUT YOUR ONE OR TWO LINER POST CONTAINING aD FEMINUM AND POSTING STUPID INNUEDOS....

United States

#19507 Oct 30, 2012
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, I could tell you who they are,BUT, you first need to spell their names right....
Enough Bong hits for tonight Son.
finally someone with a little brain! i'd misspelled name on purpose to see if you little war mongering NFl will get it, he missed , it means he just another warmongering garbage collector! BWJJAJAJAJJAJAJAAAAAAAAA

USA

#19508 Oct 30, 2012
Idiot wrote:
cOPY AND PAST FOR DISCUSSION!
yOU wARRING DIMWIT. CAN YOU AT LEAST DISCUSS IT WITHOUT YOUR ONE OR TWO LINER POST CONTAINING aD FEMINUM AND POSTING STUPID INNUEDOS....
Shouting now, are you? You copy/paste when you're played out from whining and trying desperately to be taken seriously. You'll be as dumb tomorrow as you are today, imbecile?

USA

#19509 Oct 30, 2012
Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>finally someone with a little brain! i'd misspelled name on purpose to see if you little war mongering NFl will get it, he missed , it means he just another warmongering garbage collector! BWJJAJAJAJJAJAJAAAAAAAAA
You misspell regularly, dullard. What do you do for a living?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#19510 Oct 30, 2012
posts presented with stupidity

JUST ASK THE DISEASED NFLFAGGOT ABOUT PEACE ON EARTH AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS WITH AN ANSWER AS THE FOOL IS STILL ADDICTED TO THE WARPOFITS OF THE COLD WAR LIKE HIS MEDIA MASTERS WHO KEEP PUTTING FORTH THIS FREEDOM IN AMERICA TRASH-TALK
UiDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
NFL IT's proven you just go back page after page most of your posts presented with stupidity and in a non intellectual un unenlightening one or two liners... U warmongering Pinhead. Doofus!
DENG

Nanjing, China

#19511 Oct 30, 2012
Live Action wrote:

<quoted text>Ask nfl he into bestiality.

YAZ, THE SO-CALLED TRIBES, IF THEY EXIST, THEN ARE ONE STEP BELOW A BEAST IN THEIR BEHAVIOR JUST LIKE THE NFLBEASTFAGGOT.
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality was common in many Tribes....

USA

#19512 Oct 30, 2012
According to many organizations, the conditions in North Korean prisons are harsh and life threatening. Prisoners are subject to torture and inhumane treatment. Public executions of prisoners, even children, especially in cases of escape attempts; infanticides (forced abortions and baby killings upon birth) also often occur. The mortality rate is very high, because many prisoners die of starvation, illnesses, work accidents or torture.

United States

#19513 Oct 30, 2012
DENG wrote:
JUST ASK THE DISEASED NFLFAGGOT ABOUT PEACE ON EARTH AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS WITH AN ANSWER AS THE FOOL IS STILL ADDICTED TO THE WARPOFITS OF THE COLD WAR LIKE HIS MEDIA MASTERS WHO KEEP PUTTING FORTH THIS FREEDOM IN AMERICA TRASH-TALK
<quoted text>
You know that NFl Warmongering Sissy boy is beholden to falling fVCKED UP US dollar , i bet he has no idea what vi'm taLKING ABOUT. aS HIM ABOUT USA MACROECONOMIC GLOBAL WAR, HE ANOTHER ONE WHO IS BRAINLESS AND CLUELESS, nfl DOES NOT KNOW HE IS RUINING aMERICAN LIVES AND WORLD MASSES LIVELIHOOD.

United States

#19514 Oct 30, 2012
USA is BIGGEST Warmongering Empire!

History has shown that a country that spends half of every tax dollar collected from its citizens on its military cannot hope to prosper. As President Dwight Eisenhower, a former top general in the US military who led US forces in World War II, once famously stated in a 1953 address to a group of newspaper editors:

“Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron.”

United States

#19515 Oct 30, 2012
DENG wrote:
Live Action wrote:
YAZ, THE SO-CALLED TRIBES, IF THEY EXIST, THEN ARE ONE STEP BELOW A BEAST IN THEIR BEHAVIOR JUST LIKE THE NFLBEASTFAGGOT.
<quoted text>
They lowest of low of humanity , not one step but all way to the hell hole for Warmongering barbarians! BHWHHAHAA

USA

#19516 Oct 30, 2012
Here's more about the 'disciplined' citizens of North Korea:
'Former prison guard Ahn Myung Chul has reported that prisoners were used for "medical operation practice" for young doctors. According to him, these doctors would practice surgery on prisoners without anesthesia. He also described deliberate efforts to study physical resistance by starving prisoners to death.'
DENG

Nanjing, China

#19518 Oct 30, 2012
DENG wrote:

<quoted text>

THAT'S CORRECT, AS FUCKED-UP AS THE DOLLAR
UIdiotRaceMAkeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>You know that NFl Warmongering Sissy boy is beholden to falling fVCKED UP US dollar , i bet he has no idea what vi'm taLKING ABOUT. aS HIM ABOUT USA MACROECONOMIC GLOBAL WAR, HE ANOTHER ONE WHO IS BRAINLESS AND CLUELESS, nfl DOES NOT KNOW HE IS RUINING aMERICAN LIVES AND WORLD MASSES LIVELIHOOD.

USA

#19519 Oct 30, 2012
Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>You know that NFl Warmongering Sissy boy is HE ANOTHER ONE WHO IS BRAINLESS AND CLUELESS, nfl DOES NOT KNOW HE IS RUINING aMERICAN LIVES AND WORLD MASSES LIVELIHOOD.
More shouting.
I see you're on par with that ass chewer from the far east, but even HE writes better than you do, imbecile. Maybe the two of you jerkwaters can have a shouting match!

USA

#19520 Oct 30, 2012
Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>They lowest of low of humanity , not one step but all way to the hell hole for Warmongering barbarians! BHWHHAHAA
More of your Frankenstein talk. Are you at all ashamed for abusing the English language, ignorant slob?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#19521 Oct 30, 2012
DENG wrote:

Live Action wrote:

<quoted text>

THAT'S RIGHT!!! AND THAT'S CORRECT TOO!!! YOU'RE GETTING ALL THE QUESTIONS ANSWERED RIGHT!!!

YOU'RE A SMART PERSON HERE; ONE OF THE SMARTEST ON TOPIX AND NOT A WARMONGERING DROPOUT EITHER.
UIdiotRaceMAkeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>They lowest of low of humanity , not one step but all way to the hell hole for Warmongering barbarians! BHWHHAHAA

United States

#19522 Oct 30, 2012
Ramsey Clark, Ex-marine, former United States Attorney General and human rights
The greatest crime since World War II has been U.S. foreign policy.

The greatest crime since World War II has been U.S. foreign policy.

USA

#19523 Oct 30, 2012
Even more North Korean atrocities:

The people who carry out these executions and these experiments all drink before they do it. But they are real experts now; sometimes they hit prisoners with a hammer, on the back of the head. The poor prisoners then lose their memory, and they use them as zombies for target practice. When the Third Bureau is running out of subjects, a black van known as "the crow" turns up and picks out a few more prisoners, sowing panic among the rest.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Buck Crick 732,903
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Michael 538,910
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Stilgar Fifrawi 226,336
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min JudgeNJury 257,949
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min Chosen Holy Dr Sh... 599,877
The REALITY of workplace unhappiness for millio... 17 min Senecus 4
Michael Jordan says he used to be..'against ALL... 31 min Senecus 4
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••