UiDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#19484 Oct 30, 2012
NFL,

You one will be grasping these below straw, you have clue what i mean. Still cound not figure mathematical formula you grunting pinhead!
As seen in most of you posts , most are retarded one or two liner filled with Ad Hominem and stupidity.

If you so smart you would not become another ignorant ignorumus of real fool in our presence ,you a real mendacious Obsequious subservient of fool , and unbeknoweing kowtow to the NeoCon Leo Straussian philosphy and Jocabian Precepts, and the MAthalthusian trap, you barbaric simpleton

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#19485 Oct 30, 2012
iDIOT wrote:
NFL,
You one will be grasping these below straw, you have clue what i mean. Still coundst are retarded one or two liner filled with Ad Hominem and stupidity.
If you so smart you would not become another ignorant ignorumus of real
I'll just demonstrate your utter stupidity by pulling one single line from that post, imbecile:

'If you so smart...'

United States

#19486 Oct 30, 2012
NFL IT's proven you just go back page after page most of your posts presented with stupidity and in a non intellectual un unenlightening one or two liners... U warmongering Pinhead. Doofus!

USA

#19487 Oct 30, 2012
iDIOT wrote:
NFL ITn you just go back page after page most of your posts presented with stupidity and in a non inte's provellectual un unenlightening one or two liners... U warmongering Pinhead. Doofus!
Do you mean like spewing one word over and over? In that case,'warmonger' comes to mind, idiot. Not to worry. Many dumb people like you resent those who are better educated than they are.

United States

#19488 Oct 30, 2012
You have Peabrain of BArbarian Warmonger.

I only use warmongers as word because you kowtow to war you dumbass. As to Education , is how you use , is for good or bad?... You simpleton! What you graduate from school for war mongers, Univ of Chicago. BWHHAHHHAHAAAAa

USA

#19489 Oct 30, 2012
iDIOT wrote:
You have Peabrain of BArbarian Warmonger.
I only use warmongers as word because you kowtow to war you dumbass. As to Education , is how you use , is for good or bad?... You simpleton! What you graduate from school for war mongers, Univ of Chicago. BWHHAHHHAHAAAAa
Do you whimper and flail your arms while you barf up your mindless trash, genius? You have no answer to war except to whinge like a little b¡tch.

BTW, the U of Chicago is an excellent school, but what would YOU know of excellence?

United States

#19490 Oct 30, 2012
nfL

Now more than you. U. Of chicago produced MAd Warriors Like Wolowitz, Ashcrof.. You know who they are Dimwit?

USA

#19491 Oct 30, 2012
iDIOT wrote:
nfL
Now more than you. U. Of chicago produced MAd Warriors Like Wolowitz, Ashcrof.. You know who they are Dimwit?
I know of them, whining dullard. It's easy to see that a further education is beyond your small mind. That's why you're a blubbering, blathering, preachy little boy.
WORLD CAN DO WITHOUT YOU

United States

#19492 Oct 30, 2012
NFL.

Got you on the previous Post , no such war mongering persons I mentioned gone to U of Chicago . BWHAHAHHHAAAA If you educated you would had caught on and corrected me but you did not, so you another Uneducated meathead! W BHAHHHAHAHAAa Can you figure what is wrong with the post? U War mongering Dimwit !
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#19493 Oct 30, 2012
Come on Warmongering NFL the barbarian, can you figure it out that post, and lets see how Edumacated You are! MWBHAHAHHHAA

USA

#19494 Oct 30, 2012
WORLD CAN DO ME wrote:
NFL.
If you educated you would had caught on and corrected me but you did not, so you another Uneducated meathead! W BHAHHHAHAHAAa Can you figure what is wrong with the post? U War mongering Dimwit !
'If you educated...' Nicely put!

I said I knew of them and never mentioned their alma maters, imbecile.
Your poor background is showing again. From which third world turd of a country do you come? Have a green card?

USA

#19495 Oct 30, 2012
IDIOT wrote:
Come on Warmongering NFL the barbarian, can you figure it out that post, and lets see how Edumacated You are! MWBHAHAHHHAA
Is a stupid game of Where's Waldo' all you have, illegal alien?
UIdiotRaceMAkeWo rldPeace

United States

#19496 Oct 30, 2012
NFL War mogering Dimwit!
I stand corrected and you didn't answer my previous post. Look you Warring BArbarian, those evil Warrior did goto U.Of Chicago. But still you can't see mistake. try again warmongering Pinhead!

US is the Third World, no Greed Card Needed! Why i say this USA is Third World?
BWHHAHAHAHHAHAAAa

USA

#19497 Oct 30, 2012
Idiot wrote:
NFL War mogering Dimwit!
I stand corrected and you didn't answer my previous post. Look you Warring BArbarian, those evil Warrior did goto U.Of Chicago. But still you can't
US is the Third World, no Greed Card Needed! Why i say this USA is Third World?
BWHHAHAHAHHAHAAAa
Your stupid posts are fraught with mistakes, imbecile. So what else is new?
You came to the US illegally didn't you, slob?

United States

#19498 Oct 30, 2012
Wrong! USA is a third world nation, No green Card Necessary, if you US citizenship!

Still Can't answer my previous Post you warmongering Dimwit!

I'm think you NFL is without a green card, in most of your posts you one or two liner posts tell alot , as English is not so great. And you can't even Correct that post about Evil Warriors names. try again what is wrong with that post about Evil warriors who attended U. oF Chicago?

U warring Simpleton!

USA

#19499 Oct 30, 2012
Idiot wrote:
Wrong! USA is a third world nation, No green Card Necessary, if you US citizenship!
I'm think you NFL is without a green card, in most of your posts you one or !
I'll answer none of your vacuous questions, imbecile. You're just too stupid to deal with at a normal level.

Why do you write in gibberish?

United States

#19500 Oct 30, 2012
UIdiotRaceMAkeWorldPeace wrote:
I'm think you NFL is without a green card, in most of your posts you one or two liner posts tell alot , as English is not so great. And you can't even Correct that post about Evil Warriors names. try again what is wrong with that post about Evil warriors who attended U. oF Chicago?
U warring Simpleton!
s/h/b "I'm thinking you NFL ...

You NFL can't even answer my post nor correct it, it means you the real illegal alien without a green card!
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#19501 Oct 30, 2012
Live Action wrote:
<quoted text>Ask nfl he into bestiality.
Homosexuality was common in many Tribes....

United States

#19502 Oct 30, 2012
Jeff Huber
Perpetual War for Perpetual War

Don’t expect us to withdraw from Iraq or the Bananastans any time soon. The American warmongery, a confluence of Big War, Big Energy, Big Jesus, Big Israel, Big Brainwash, and Big Brother, is trying to entangle us in a state of constant armed conflict that will carry on into the next American century. There’s no need for anyone to challenge our hegemony; all they have to do is sit back and watch us collapse under the weight of our own stupidity.

USA

#19503 Oct 30, 2012
Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>s/h/b "I'm thinking you NFL ...
You NFL can't even answer my post nor correct it, it means you the real illegal alien without a green card!
I see you never took a logic class either. If you want to be more at peace, just remember that you can never, ever cover for your astounding stupidity.

Why do you write in pigeon English? Are you THAT mentally inferior?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moses never existed 3 min Khatru 827
Bingone (Nov '13) 5 min Bingone 13
The Topix Keepers (Dec '10) 7 min A noted Ferrerman 15,816
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 560,456
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min It aint necessari... 778,328
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 13 min Johnny 4,895
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 34 min scirocco 119,692
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 265,446
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr truth 605,335
More from around the web