“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#19442 Oct 30, 2012
DENG A LING wrote:
JUST LIKE THE HITLER SUPPORTERS AFTER THE LAST WORLD WAR, COMMUNIST CHINA'S FASCIST WARMONGERS AFTER THE DEFEAT AND COMING DESTRUCTION OF COMMUNIST CHINA AND DPR OF NORTH KOREA WILL SAY:MMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE???
Ok whatever you say DENG DONG.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#19443 Oct 30, 2012
YAZ, NEW YORK GOT 2 INCHES OF RAIN, AND LOOK AT THE NEWS MEDIA THERE, A FOOL LIVING IN THE UNITED STATES WOULD THINK 200 INCHES FELL, AND THE WORST FLOOD OF THE LAST MILLION YEARS; IT'S ONLY A TACTIC BY THE DESPERATE RULING CLASS--WHO DON'T HAVE LONG LEFT--IN THE UNITED STATES TO TRY TO KEEP THEIR HEADS ON, LIKE THE POLIITCAL CONDITIONS IN THE U.S. LIKENED TO JUST BEFORE THE FRENCH REVOLUTION
DENG

Nanjing, China

#19444 Oct 30, 2012
lomgtime wrote:

<quoted text>then tell us mmmmmm waiting .i'll get back soon got to go some where ,makeing lots of money hahaha

YAZ, THE WORSE WARMONGERS IN THE UNITED STATES UPON LIBERATION WILL LOOSE THEIR HEAD.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll never answer your impertinent stupid, nonsensical questions idiot.
No one as stupid as you are makes money.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#19445 Oct 30, 2012
DENG A LING wrote:
I'M FULL OF DELUSIONS, ARE 'OU IN AN ADVANCED STATE OF CHINA'S GOVERNMENT DISEASE, AIDS!! I CONTRACTED IT ON A GAY SEX TOUR IN THE CONGO.
<quoted text>
You commies sure get around.
<-o
spelling nazi

Bangor, ME

#19446 Oct 30, 2012
DENG wrote:
c
THE COMMIES SAVED CUBA FROM THE UNITED STATES TERROR COLONIALISTS IN WASHINGTON D.C., YOU KNOW THE FOLKS IN WASHINGTON D.C.--MURDEERED HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS--MUCH WORSE THAN HITLER???
GO HAVE A LOOK; COLONIAL HAITI OR FREE CUBA, WHO'S FREE.
LETS GET THE WORLD WAR UP AN GOING THE SOONER TO FREE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA PEOPLE OF THEIR SMELLY DICTATORSHIP
<quoted text>
yes yes we all know you and hitler think alike,..you've given so many examples of your various hatreds that mirror ol Adolphs...

Why are cubans not fee to travel
spelling nazi

Bangor, ME

#19447 Oct 30, 2012
fee//?? meant free

will you forgive me lomgtime
DENG

Nanjing, China

#19448 Oct 30, 2012
In 1968, a General Assembly Resolution on Human Rights prohibits attacks on civilian populations. Washington, key NATO partners, and Israel do it repeatedly. State terror is policy. Strategy prioritizes murdering defenseless people.

YEP, LAST TWO TERRORIST SHITHOLES WILL FACE THE WORLD'S TRIALS SOON
DENG

Nanjing, China

#19449 Oct 30, 2012
say

JUST LIKE THE HITLER SUPPORTERS AFTER THE LAST WORLD WAR, COMMUNIST CHINA'S FASCIST WARMONGERS AFTER THE DEFEAT AND COMING DESTRUCTION OF COMMUNIST CHINA AND DPR OF NORTH KOREA WILL SAY:MMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE???

SURRE, JUST WHAT YOUR GERMAN COMPATRIOTS SAID TOO.

AND WHEN IT'S ALL OVER THERE'LL BE NO UNITED STATES OF AMERICA OR ARGENTINA TO RUN TO EITHER.
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Ok whatever you say DENG DONG.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#19450 Oct 30, 2012
'Human rights in North Korea are heavily restricted. There is no right to free speech, and the only radio, television, and news organizations that are deemed legal are those operated by the government. It is estimated that between 150,000 and 200,000 political prisoners are detained in concentration camps, where they perform slave labour and risk summary beatings, torture and execution.'
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#19451 Oct 30, 2012
Yimmie Krack Head wrote:
<quoted text>
I did 3 years active service as a vonunteer in your Army and faced the guns in Vietnam for 368 days, then withstood the police tear gas on the American streets as a Veteran Against the War.
Look up the expression "gutless" first and then we'll discuss it.
LIAR!
Where? II Corps was a big place.

“Life's eternal gifts”

Since: Oct 12

Are the most wondrous things

#19452 Oct 30, 2012
Wow, this thread sure has gone downhill from what it started out to be.

USA

#19453 Oct 30, 2012
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR!
Where? II Corps was a big place.
His lies pile up, don't they?
UiDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#19454 Oct 30, 2012
Riverspirit60 wrote:
Wow, this thread sure has gone downhill from what it started out to be.
What going on long time no see, you little warring cave girl Pochontas, BABY?

BWHAHAHAHHHAHAAAAAAA

U have left a trail of blood with , your native Indian brothers Died at hand of Pale faces.
Live Action

Shawnee, OK

#19455 Oct 30, 2012
Yanks swimming in floods wrote:
I hear that ameicans have sex with dogs. Can anybody confirm this for me?
Ask nfl he into bestiality.

USA

#19456 Oct 30, 2012
iDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>What going on long time no see, you little warring cave girl Pochontas, BABY?
BWHAHAHAHHHAHAAAAAAA
U have left a trail of blood with , your native Indian brothers Died at hand of Pale faces.
You're moving from thread to thread again. Save your energy, imbecile. You only have so much stupid to spread around.
Live Action

Shawnee, OK

#19457 Oct 30, 2012
As you can see ricky F aka NFL has no life.he has posted thousands of post and everyone of them mean nothing.I have meet some strange people on topix but this girl don't have a brain .....and is a chicken shit coward.
UiDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#19458 Oct 30, 2012
The NFL the War mongering RickyF, an AmeriKKKA Airhead Bullydoggy Dog grunter grunting Seman is kowtowing to his Great Satan devil girl! BWHHAHHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa
Live Action

Shawnee, OK

#19459 Oct 30, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're moving from thread to thread again. Save your energy, imbecile. You only have so much stupid to spread around.
still on here a ricky your words mean nothing you are trash and will always be trash.you are a punk....who takes it up the ass....lmao at you!!!!!

USA

#19460 Oct 30, 2012
Jive Action wrote:
<quoted text>Ask nfl he into bestiality.
That's sort of thing is probably an inside joke to the dorks in your neck of the sticks, hayseed.

USA

#19461 Oct 30, 2012
Jive Action wrote:
As you can see ricky F aka NFL has no life.he has ....and is a chicken shit coward.
Beautifully written. Have you taken my advice and asked for help with your communications problems, hillbilly?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Stilgar Fifrawi 750,772
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Ol Fuddy Duddy 548,723
The Lake of Fire 5 min yon 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min Dr_Zorderz 261,686
BOSCH Tarabya SERVIS 299.15.34 Bosch TARABYA S... 13 min hangrup 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min Adam 230,021
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 20 min ChromiuMan 5,469
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 29 min Epiphany2 602,186

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE