|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
Thank you to all the men and women of the United States of America who support the men and women of our Armed Services and those men and women who have sired the men and women who have put their lives on hold to keep the wolves from our doors. A special THANK YOU to those mothers and fathers who gave the lives of their children in our nations cause!!!!
Hey fraud:
Did you ignore my question - can't come up with an excuse for parents lying to their kids to get them slaughtered for Haliburton???
Moron - still helping George Bush, the most HATED president, to kill off OTHER PEOPLE's KIDS for the Federal Reserve stockholders???
You're SICK. You'd be SO much happier in a third world country where that's a way of life.

Again, here's my post:
"OK, exactly what CAUSE did they serve?
INTELLIGENT people know that all we're doing is making enemies around the world. THEY DON'T WANT US ON THEIR LAND!!!(Except for village idiots and warmonger corporations who always find a way to force our troops to serve THEM, NOT THE NATION.
You're obviously a Republican, whether you admit it or not, since you're serving their cause.
The troops' parents will have to live with what they've done, if they didn't try to talk their kids out of joining the military.
They'd have to be idiots not to know that the military slaughters those people for no reason at all. They're old enough to have learned the lesson of Vietnam."

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

parents sacrifice their children
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TH99F0TM0DLKBVH...
US News
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

lomgtime wrote:
<quoted text>as for normandy what ajoke /as for the air boure again what ajoke landing in the british sector . love is grand but we have to win a war boys. nam hehehehe not saying anything there , as for korea well they kicked your assers there it wasn't till the british came o and the u.n we gained controll.the japs well you were to scared to go in , the atom won that one.shit you haven't realy done f all have you ,how many wars have you won on your own.
You back on WW2 again Wanker?
Normandy?
Brit...Sword and Gold beaches...Canada, Juno beach.
US, Utah and Omaha.... Many times more resistance than you Brits...
Pont Du Hoc...The toughest strong point in Normandy, US Army Rangers scaled the cliff and took it with approx. 70% casulties.
The invasion very likely might have failed it Pont Du hoc was not taken.
What unit did the Germans most fear?
Die Teufels Brigade...(The Devils Brigade)
The 1st Special Service Force...The origin of the SF.
It was comprised of US and Canadian Troops...No Brits...Huh? Tells me that the Canadians are just as American as I am..Makes sense because Canada is in North America...Hell, they talk like us, not you Brits...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Prostate Problems wrote:
<quoted text>

You're obviously a Republican, whether you admit it or not, since you're serving their cause.
The troops' parents will have to live with what they've done, if they didn't try to talk their kids out of joining the military.
They'd have to be idiots not to know that the military slaughters those people for no reason at all. They're old enough to have learned the lesson of Vietnam."
Did you hear that crap in your Church of the Satanic Snake Handlers, or was it in the Goat Ropers for Lucifer congregation?

“Winchester Model 1894”

Since: Apr 07

Roy, Washington

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Cowboy;

Thank you for the above post. My oldest brother went ashore at Omaha Beach, he wasn't even old enough to vote, but he was old enough to carry a rifle. He's still alive and doing well. Ironicly he was a member of the Timberwolf division stationed right here at Fort Lewis, Washington.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

North Korea has just announced its plan to fatten the children imprisoned in the gulags. It has been decreed by the 'Great Leader' that worms and more cockroaches will be added to their daily single ration of moldly rice.

'This hearty day's meal will render the children much more palatable to the Chinese taste...' the infallible savior said in an official propaganda transcript.'..now where is my beluga caviar?'
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

MPMARTIN wrote:
Cowboy;
Thank you for the above post. My oldest brother went ashore at Omaha Beach, he wasn't even old enough to vote, but he was old enough to carry a rifle. He's still alive and doing well. Ironicly he was a member of the Timberwolf division stationed right here at Fort Lewis, Washington.
The Greatest Generation....
My Grandfather didn't land at Normandy, but went to France around a month later..He was a Platoon leader in the 367th inf./97th ID.
He had to get a waiver because he was too old(36)for a 2nd Lt.
If your Brother is still here, Thank him for me.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Sorry, I didn't read good enough...He is still here.
The Thank You still stands, and give him a Welcome Home from me as well.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

DENG wrote:
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
Thank you to all the men and women who have or are serving with honor in the armed services of the free world. May your days be safe and peaceful. Warriors, come home soon to those who love, honor, respect and miss you.
ALL GAVE SOME..SOME GAVE ALL!!
NO DOUBT, FECES "CREEP", YOU'D BE IN A PRISON OR IN A HOSPITAL FOR THE MENTALLY UNBALANCED IF A CITIZEN IN THE DPR OF KOREA.
<quoted text>
Ding DENG Dong, DUNG, more Bullshit!

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

DENG wrote:
that crap
YOU BACK AGAIN???
DID YOU WASH YOUR HANDS BEFORE TEXTING???
<quoted text>
DUNG Ding a Ling DENG Dong, still even more Bullshit!

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

DENG wrote:
normandy what ajoke
IT WAS STORMING, AND THE GERMAN NAZI ARMY WENT OF HOLIDAY, A LEAVE, A VACATION, SO NO ONE WAS THERE TO FIGHT, EXCEPT A FEW WOUNDED, SOME GERMAN GIRLS AND SOME KIDS, AND THEY STOPPED MIGHTY INVASION ON D-DAY IN IT'S TRACKS.
<quoted text>
DUNG Ding a ling DONG, the bullshit just keeps coming!

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

MPMARTIN wrote:
Cowboy;
Props to him coming from a Washingtonion!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

lomgtime wrote:
<quoted text>taken your pills yet , the truth hurts ,but you will get over it xxxxx it was all true what wars did you win on your own again , please tell me . thank god and great britain for looking after the americans during the wars they are in right now and the s.a.s the most well respected unit in the world .
Who ares about your non-issue, old fool? You don't even own a car.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

*cares

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

lomgtime wrote:
<quoted text>have you changed you mens nappy yet or are you talking shit again , I can smell you from here
Did that quip elicit guffaws from your old geezer buddies at the home, creep? Maybe you could ask them to help you spell simple words.
Yimmie Krack Korn

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Alex Jones wrote:
<quoted text>bless them, lordy knows they've a tough job to do.
Nothing wrong with your sense of humour, Bongo Boobs. Too bad you're such a jerk otherwise.
Yimmie Krack Korn

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Alex Jones wrote:
<quoted text>yup they won, they won the right to slaughtered by the millions after we left,..oh well, just imagine how much better off they'd probably be if we had stayed,..
In Vietnam? You're a dunce. You threw a cat to the wolves and now you put the blame onto the wolves for assailing the thing.

The United Snakes did pretty much the same thing in Irak too. Destroyed the infrastructure, made redundant anyone who could "repair the damage", gave them chaos, unemployment, robbed them of their main natural resource - and now blame the situation on the Sunni-Shia gap & fundamentalism.
Bob

Leichhardt, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

When I was in America I bought 5 underaged yank girls for sex and it was totally worth it.
Bob

Leichhardt, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Funny what they'll do when they don't have jobs. hehehehehe
scuse z scouser

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

lomgtime wrote:
<quoted text>as for normandy what ajoke /as for the air boure again what ajoke landing in the british sector . love is grand but we have to win a war boys. nam hehehehe not saying anything there , as for korea well they kicked your assers there it wasn't till the british came o and the u.n we gained controll.the japs well you were to scared to go in , the atom won that one.shit you haven't realy done f all have you ,how many wars have you won on your own.
y aints the british still in Kooorea they s scarred or sumthin? coz if ya hadnninint notissed that war ain't oveer,,..

An how come those loverly mericans gots to pay for way more their share off tha UN .....Euros to stingeee?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Anthony MN 537,253
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Catcher1 730,505
Cops are Thugs. So What? 4 min Commander Bunny 9
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min Tim Osman 117,845
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 12 min DeAngelo of Memphis 2,213
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min Charlie Sheen 259,373
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 26 min Freebird USA 172,984
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 26 min trifecta1 599,557

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••