cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#19115 Oct 27, 2012
lomgtime wrote:
<quoted text>as for normandy what ajoke /as for the air boure again what ajoke landing in the british sector . love is grand but we have to win a war boys. nam hehehehe not saying anything there , as for korea well they kicked your assers there it wasn't till the british came o and the u.n we gained controll.the japs well you were to scared to go in , the atom won that one.shit you haven't realy done f all have you ,how many wars have you won on your own.
You back on WW2 again Wanker?
Normandy?
Brit...Sword and Gold beaches...Canada, Juno beach.
US, Utah and Omaha.... Many times more resistance than you Brits...
Pont Du Hoc...The toughest strong point in Normandy, US Army Rangers scaled the cliff and took it with approx. 70% casulties.
The invasion very likely might have failed it Pont Du hoc was not taken.
What unit did the Germans most fear?
Die Teufels Brigade...(The Devils Brigade)
The 1st Special Service Force...The origin of the SF.
It was comprised of US and Canadian Troops...No Brits...Huh? Tells me that the Canadians are just as American as I am..Makes sense because Canada is in North America...Hell, they talk like us, not you Brits...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#19116 Oct 27, 2012
Prostate Problems wrote:
<quoted text>

You're obviously a Republican, whether you admit it or not, since you're serving their cause.
The troops' parents will have to live with what they've done, if they didn't try to talk their kids out of joining the military.
They'd have to be idiots not to know that the military slaughters those people for no reason at all. They're old enough to have learned the lesson of Vietnam."
Did you hear that crap in your Church of the Satanic Snake Handlers, or was it in the Goat Ropers for Lucifer congregation?

“Winchester Model 1894”

Since: Apr 07

Roy, Washington

#19118 Oct 27, 2012
Cowboy;

Thank you for the above post. My oldest brother went ashore at Omaha Beach, he wasn't even old enough to vote, but he was old enough to carry a rifle. He's still alive and doing well. Ironicly he was a member of the Timberwolf division stationed right here at Fort Lewis, Washington.

USA

#19121 Oct 27, 2012
North Korea has just announced its plan to fatten the children imprisoned in the gulags. It has been decreed by the 'Great Leader' that worms and more cockroaches will be added to their daily single ration of moldly rice.

'This hearty day's meal will render the children much more palatable to the Chinese taste...' the infallible savior said in an official propaganda transcript.'..now where is my beluga caviar?'
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#19122 Oct 27, 2012
MPMARTIN wrote:
Cowboy;
Thank you for the above post. My oldest brother went ashore at Omaha Beach, he wasn't even old enough to vote, but he was old enough to carry a rifle. He's still alive and doing well. Ironicly he was a member of the Timberwolf division stationed right here at Fort Lewis, Washington.
The Greatest Generation....
My Grandfather didn't land at Normandy, but went to France around a month later..He was a Platoon leader in the 367th inf./97th ID.
He had to get a waiver because he was too old(36)for a 2nd Lt.
If your Brother is still here, Thank him for me.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#19124 Oct 27, 2012
Sorry, I didn't read good enough...He is still here.
The Thank You still stands, and give him a Welcome Home from me as well.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#19126 Oct 27, 2012
DENG wrote:
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
Thank you to all the men and women who have or are serving with honor in the armed services of the free world. May your days be safe and peaceful. Warriors, come home soon to those who love, honor, respect and miss you.
ALL GAVE SOME..SOME GAVE ALL!!
NO DOUBT, FECES "CREEP", YOU'D BE IN A PRISON OR IN A HOSPITAL FOR THE MENTALLY UNBALANCED IF A CITIZEN IN THE DPR OF KOREA.
<quoted text>
Ding DENG Dong, DUNG, more Bullshit!

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#19127 Oct 27, 2012
DENG wrote:
that crap
YOU BACK AGAIN???
DID YOU WASH YOUR HANDS BEFORE TEXTING???
<quoted text>
DUNG Ding a Ling DENG Dong, still even more Bullshit!

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#19128 Oct 27, 2012
DENG wrote:
normandy what ajoke
IT WAS STORMING, AND THE GERMAN NAZI ARMY WENT OF HOLIDAY, A LEAVE, A VACATION, SO NO ONE WAS THERE TO FIGHT, EXCEPT A FEW WOUNDED, SOME GERMAN GIRLS AND SOME KIDS, AND THEY STOPPED MIGHTY INVASION ON D-DAY IN IT'S TRACKS.
<quoted text>
DUNG Ding a ling DONG, the bullshit just keeps coming!

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#19130 Oct 27, 2012
MPMARTIN wrote:
Cowboy;
Props to him coming from a Washingtonion!

USA

#19131 Oct 27, 2012
lomgtime wrote:
<quoted text>taken your pills yet , the truth hurts ,but you will get over it xxxxx it was all true what wars did you win on your own again , please tell me . thank god and great britain for looking after the americans during the wars they are in right now and the s.a.s the most well respected unit in the world .
Who ares about your non-issue, old fool? You don't even own a car.

USA

#19133 Oct 27, 2012
*cares

USA

#19134 Oct 27, 2012
lomgtime wrote:
<quoted text>have you changed you mens nappy yet or are you talking shit again , I can smell you from here
Did that quip elicit guffaws from your old geezer buddies at the home, creep? Maybe you could ask them to help you spell simple words.
Yimmie Krack Korn

Sweden

#19138 Oct 27, 2012
Alex Jones wrote:
<quoted text>bless them, lordy knows they've a tough job to do.
Nothing wrong with your sense of humour, Bongo Boobs. Too bad you're such a jerk otherwise.
Yimmie Krack Korn

Sweden

#19139 Oct 27, 2012
Alex Jones wrote:
<quoted text>yup they won, they won the right to slaughtered by the millions after we left,..oh well, just imagine how much better off they'd probably be if we had stayed,..
In Vietnam? You're a dunce. You threw a cat to the wolves and now you put the blame onto the wolves for assailing the thing.

The United Snakes did pretty much the same thing in Irak too. Destroyed the infrastructure, made redundant anyone who could "repair the damage", gave them chaos, unemployment, robbed them of their main natural resource - and now blame the situation on the Sunni-Shia gap & fundamentalism.
Bob

Leichhardt, Australia

#19140 Oct 28, 2012
When I was in America I bought 5 underaged yank girls for sex and it was totally worth it.
Bob

Leichhardt, Australia

#19141 Oct 28, 2012
Funny what they'll do when they don't have jobs. hehehehehe
scuse z scouser

Bangor, ME

#19145 Oct 28, 2012
lomgtime wrote:
<quoted text>as for normandy what ajoke /as for the air boure again what ajoke landing in the british sector . love is grand but we have to win a war boys. nam hehehehe not saying anything there , as for korea well they kicked your assers there it wasn't till the british came o and the u.n we gained controll.the japs well you were to scared to go in , the atom won that one.shit you haven't realy done f all have you ,how many wars have you won on your own.
y aints the british still in Kooorea they s scarred or sumthin? coz if ya hadnninint notissed that war ain't oveer,,..

An how come those loverly mericans gots to pay for way more their share off tha UN .....Euros to stingeee?
endtime

AOL

#19146 Oct 28, 2012

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______

&fe ature=plcp

courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#19147 Oct 28, 2012
Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
<quoted text>
In Vietnam? You're a dunce. You threw a cat to the wolves and now you put the blame onto the wolves for assailing the thing.
The United Snakes did pretty much the same thing in Irak too. Destroyed the infrastructure, made redundant anyone who could "repair the damage", gave them chaos, unemployment, robbed them of their main natural resource - and now blame the situation on the Sunni-Shia gap & fundamentalism.
yes how right you are,....certainly.....
No "Sunni-Shia gap & fundamentalism"
Saddam sure knew who to slaughter to keep them from slaugtering...

strange that it was mostly shia he slaughtered tho, but don;t forget your "footnotes" the kurds.

Now plleeez go ahead and tell us all how it was the US that forced Saddam and his sunni baathists to go to war with Irans shia(as well as killing thousands of his own shia). The cia actually stood beside each Iraqi and pulled the trigger of each and every rifle fired in that conflict.

Sunni-Shia gap & fundamentalism
----------

now pleeeez go ahead and tell us of the non sectarianism involved in the current Syrian civil war...c'mon tell us how all the tens of thousands of dead sunni in Syria are actually just cia paid
al queada terrorists....c'mon Dengster and cappy zero know it to be true so should u...

c'mon tell us how all the tens of thousands of murdered sunnis by ASSads alawite poppy during the 1980s were paid by the cia c'mon annie u hate the us enuff for that all to be true

don't you.

And just imagine how much better off Vietnam would've been if you had prevailed, certainly would've been less slaughter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Dave Nelson 228,572
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Stilgar Fifrawi 743,831
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min Robert F 545,068
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min Pegasus 260,192
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 26 min Lon Spector 601,418
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 29 min bacon hater 95,758
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Get a Clue 118,287
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 3 hr sandeeprajj 978
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 hr mdbuilder 174,202

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE