American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
Live Action

Oklahoma City, OK

#18040 Oct 16, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nicely put.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
ricky I have give you a new nick name from now on through out the world you will be known as Pecker wood.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#18041 Oct 16, 2012
Live Action wrote:
<quoted text>they all need to be charged with war crimes against humanity.all for what greed and money.this country being ran by secret society's.I remember well the jfk speech where he said their will be no secret society's. could of been what got him killed and robert and miss monroe.they were afraid they would talk so they had them killed just like aaron russo.so what do we have the scull and bones the Illuminati the knight of the Templar and the members of the bohemian grove. and a thousand good men could fix that problem and change the world.
what gets me is the rich think they can crawl into their bunkers and be safe while the rest of us are melting I got news for them the creator will not allow that they will die just like the rest of us..... I for one am fed up with this beastly system we need a change but not the change we got with that puppet....
U know your History and it's . Sad fact Good men try to change the world better of humanity and often are marginalized . If only all the world masses can only come together and ask for world stability just maybe we, the world will see fewer wars.

United States

#18042 Oct 16, 2012
DENG wrote:
Ukraine
OF COURSE, CORRECT; YOU'VE GOT A GOOD TRAIN OF THOUGHT ON HISTORY.
UPON CONVICTION OF THE U.S. WAR CRIMINALS AND THEIR SUPPORTERS, THO, GIVE 'EM SOMETHING MORE TRADITIONAL LIKE THE AX.
IF THE UNITED STATES PEOPLE KNEW HOW EASY IT WAS TO GIT RID OF THIS TRASH LIKE THAT IS CLUDDERING TOPIX THEY'D DO IT TOMORROW
<quoted text>
Those, war supporters who cluttering this Topix with spewing out nonsense and childish worlds are doing Americans and world an injustice, as wars does not benefit human race, i still have not got any answer why they support the stupid wars.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#18043 Oct 16, 2012
Jive Action wrote:
<quoted text>ricky I have give you a new nick name from now on through out the world you will be known as Pecker wood.
I'm not Ricky, but hang onto your delusions, hill folk. They're all you have. Now carry on with your in-depth discussion with that other idiot.
It's funny!
Georgie The Cat

Chicago, IL

#18044 Oct 16, 2012
Meow

United States

#18045 Oct 16, 2012
Europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>here's some talk
New EU economic sanctions target Iran
Foreign ministers agree on asset freezing and travel ban on 34 additional entities in oil, gas and financial sectors.
But over 120 plus Non-aligned nations support Iran, why is that?

An NFL Fan

USA

#18047 Oct 16, 2012
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>But over 120 plus Non-aligned nations support Iran, why is that?
I'm sure it's because you told them to, knuckle dragger.

United States

#18048 Oct 16, 2012
Live Action wrote:
<quoted text>I so agree with you....where is the humanity..seems everyone is doing what is right in their own minds right or wrong.I enjoy your post and the fact that you risk your life just as I do and many others.... and these warmongering shills can fall off the earth for all i care....they are a waste of our air....soon they will have all the war they want and when their children and grandchildren are being slaughtered by the hands of the evil beastly system and the zionist jews....they need not cry because they caused it by supporting the troops.
This bunch of US war mongers does not benefit the For-peace Americans and world masses. And these warmongers are clueless what they are doing, and will only bring faster demise of the US in the world community; as the world is waking up to what these US warmonger are doing in name of Greed and Power , and sooner or later the world will give up on the US and already the world is dropping the US dollar as world reserve currency etc., as only way to fight back.

United States

#18049 Oct 16, 2012
courteous Europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>You still choosing the beasty system I see? hypocrite
try cuba, free healthcare and 20 a month. is livin large(just don;t speak out against the gov't in anyway like you can here in te good ol us of a) and keep the chickens handy to pay the doctors.
u still clueless, and another for you . Why over 179 nations supported Cuba and only 4 supported USA?

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Since: Jul 08

USA

#18050 Oct 16, 2012
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry i don't do drugs.
Thats not what we have been told, by you Georgie. Or do you not consider anti psychotics and mood stabilizers and bipolar medication to be drugs.

An NFL Fan

USA

#18051 Oct 16, 2012
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>This bunch of US war mongers does not d Power , and sooner or later the world will give up on the US and already
Hey warmonger! Why don't the two of you graduate students have a spelling contest?

An NFL Fan

USA

#18052 Oct 16, 2012
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>u still clueless, and another for you . Why over 179 nations supported Cuba and only 4 supported USA?
In that case, make a raft and look for work in Cuba. I'm sure they'll find you a suitable position in the cane fields, warmonger.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#18053 Oct 16, 2012
THE UNITED STATES MAFIA GOVERNMENT IS HERDING AND KEEPING 30,000 ALQAEDA TERRORISTS IN SYRIA TRYING TO OVERTHROW THE LAST DEMOCRACY IN THE MIDDLE EAST.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#18054 Oct 16, 2012
SO WHY IS IT THE UNITED STATES PEOPLE CANNOT GET RID OF THE ONE-PARTY, DEMOCRAT-REPUBLICAN PARTY RULE???

ISN'T ONE-PARTY RULE UNDER WESTERN-STYLE CAPITALISM A DICTATORSHIP???

An NFL Fan

USA

#18055 Oct 16, 2012
The Chinese government has announced that since fried fetus has become popular, the streams and roadsides are no longer clogged with the discarded illegal babies of days past.
As a fat, wealthy party member proudly stated,'Our filthy polluted country will once again be beautiful.'
DENG

Nanjing, China

#18056 Oct 16, 2012
for example, Grenada, Nicaragua, Haiti, Panama, Serbia, and Iraq.

YEP, THE UNITED STATES RULING CLASS MAFIA INHERITED THE TOP IMPERIALIST COUNTRY ROLE FROM THE U.K. AFTER WORLD WAR 2.

AND IS PROBABLY MUCH MORE BRUTAL THAN THE U.K IN ITS BEHAVIOR AS THE UNITED STATES IMPERIALISM WAS REINFORCED BY 500,000 GERMAN NAZIS WHO SWOOPED INTO THE UNITED STATES AND ITS GOVERNMENT AFTER WORLD WAR 2 ADDING THIS BRUTALITY TO ITS ALREADY BRUTAL BEHAVIOR.

AND WITH THE RECENT IMPERIALST ATTACK LED BY THE UNITEDS STATES CRIMINAL MAFIA IN WASHINGTON D.C. ON LIBYA, AFRICA IS WAKING UP TO THE THREAT OF AN IMPERIALIST INVASION ONCE AGAIN, AS WHAT HAPPENED IN THE 1400S
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
"American policymakers, setting themselves up as guardians of the world system, are more inclined than ever to simply disregard international laws and conventions if they get in the way of unrivaled military supremacy. Every instance of U.S. armed intervention ...represents a flagrant violation of regional treaties and laws, not to mention the UN Charter itself, which explicitly prohibits military attacks against sovereign nations - for example, Grenada, Nicaragua, Haiti, Panama, Serbia, and Iraq. In any event, the U.S. has consistently shown its contempt for international bodies, agreements, and procedures that might conflict with its hegemonic aspirations."
Carl Boggs
DENG

Nanjing, China

#18057 Oct 16, 2012
Romney Promises To Arm Al-Qaeda Terrorists In Syria if Elected

...beforeitsnews.com/.../romne y-promises-to-arm-al-qaeda-ter ro...- Cached

You +1'd this publicly. Undo

9 Oct 2012 – Romney Promises To Arm Al-Qaeda Terrorists In Syria if Elected ... The President has failed to lead in Syria, where more than 30,000 men,...

ROMNEY MORE HONEST ABOUT THE U.S. ALLY ALQAEDA???

United States

#18058 Oct 16, 2012
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats not what we have been told, by you Georgie. Or do you not consider anti psychotics and mood stabilizers and bipolar medication to be drugs.
I don't know a georgie. What you think?

An NFL Fan

USA

#18059 Oct 16, 2012
Do the oppressed Chinese citizens vote?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#18060 Oct 16, 2012
9 invading terrorists were killed

NINE U.S. TROOPS BLASTED DEAD AND 3 U.S. TANKS DESTROYED.

AND OF COURSE, NOT A WORD ABOUT IT IN THE PENTAGON CONTROLLED, MONOPOLIZED CORPORATE MEDIA LIKE THE WASHINGTON POST, CNN AND ETC.

9 US-NATO invaders killed; 3 tanks eliminated in Paktika

Zabihullah Mujahid

Tuesday, 30 Dzulka'edah 1433Tuesday, 16 October 2012 15:03

PAKTIKA, Oct. 16 – As many as 9 invading terrorists were killed and many others wounded in a series of Mujahideen attacks in Gayan district of Paktika province on Tuesday, a report said, adding that three of the enemy’s armored tanks destroyed in Tuesday’s attacks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 10 min Occams Razor 81,056
O.J. Nicole & MARCUS: Fatal Attraction 12 min Doctor REALITY 10
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 15 min Sammy 223,330
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 18 min Sammy 6,878
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr hojo 701,839
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr Sammy 448,429
should male cheerleaders wear cheerleading skir... (Mar '14) 6 hr Ryan 21
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr Prince of Darkness 995,847