American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
Yimmie Krack Korn

Sweden

#17926 Oct 15, 2012
lomgtime wrote:
<quoted text>so true americans are just trying to make that little empire ,but will never get it why because they havent got the guts .
Saddam Hussein (bless his little heart) was right about the Yanks when he said their technological superiority can't disguise the fact that Americans (as individuals, as foot soldiers) are cowards without any guts to fight - in the true sense of the word.
UIdiotRacesMAKEW ORLDPEACE

United States

#17927 Oct 15, 2012
courteous Europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Tsk tsk doc hypocrite,..you forgot the next paragraph in the story,,..
Obama administration officials emphasized that the United States is neither supplying nor funding the lethal material, which includes antitank weaponry. Instead, they said, the administration has expanded contacts with opposition military forces to provide the gulf nations with assessments of rebel credibility and command-and-control infrastructure.
Now where do you suppose the cluster munitions that ASSad is reportedly using came from?
The peaceful Iranians, Russians ..or Chinese
Or Sweden?

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Since: Jul 08

USA

#17928 Oct 15, 2012
Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
<quoted text>
The women who have loved me and the children I've fathered attest to your folly.

IN YOUR DREAMS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
<quoted text>
Yet I am more honest, earnest, and truthful than you. My credibility is well above yours, my experience greater than yours, and the repect I have from my fellow man puts me in a category that leaves you in a position of "dorkmania". Well, your standard betrayal of personal trust (I have first-hand experience of that) says it all.
I apologized for that a long long time ago, so let it go. It is a poor and useless excuse for your pathetic behavior
<quoted text>
I'm sure the number of American tourists that cross my path will disagree with you, but if you'd like to come on down to my neck of the woods and display your opinion of my "vitriol" then please do. I'm sure that I can rearrange a few epidermic cells and you might be able to make a few extra bucks impersonating Michael Jackson's last stage of "facial inhancement".

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I would not sully my soul with you. Your karma will do it for me.
<quoted text>
* Funny. You have saturated the pages of several threads justifying the murder, rape, and torture of innocent men, women and children .... all in the name of "patriotism" and "herosim" of the United Snakes' soldiers.
* Funny too that you are so dimwitted to STILL not understand that it is EXACTLY your attitude that has been the nourishment of my attendance on Topix and my counter-pointed contribution to these threads.
And what about you ignoring me and having a chuckle??? You don't look very jovial at the moment, eh? As as a matter of fact you look like shyt, like you've just got the crap kicked out of you and you're moaning about it and calling "foul". Yeah, it's OK for you to advocate killing of others but when it comes to your stupified countrymen's lives it's "cry foul".
Unlike you,I have never advocated the rape, torture or murder of anyone. I have the utmost respect for those HONORABLE men and women of the armed services of the free world, who have or are putting their future on hold and their lives on the line to defend my freedoms and my way of life.
You on the other hand applaud the attempted murder of a child, who's only "CRIME" to disagree with the repressive regime that refuses to allow females to have an education or any right to determine their own future. You are a despicable human being who delights in the pain and suffering of children and women who only want a better life. You and creatures like you are the reason that the HONORABLE men and women of the armed services toil in foreign lands far from loved ones and the comforts of home. They want only to rid the world of petty tyrants and vicious criminals that call themselves leaders of countries that cry out for freedom of choice and a better life.
Nothing you can do or say will dissuade me from honoring those men and women, or the men and women living in those repressive lands, who want a better life and aspire to be like Americans.

Yeah, you got to me with your callous disregard for the life of a precious child and your advocacy of the pain and death of innocent children. I cannot abide a scurrilous creature such as yourself, otherwise, I would have relegated you to the cesspool of history where you belong.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#17929 Oct 15, 2012
Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
<quoted text>
Saddam Hussein (bless his little heart) was right about the Yanks when he said their technological superiority can't disguise the fact that Americans (as individuals, as foot soldiers) are cowards without any guts to fight - in the true sense of the word.
Is that what you learned when you fought in the jungles of SE Asia as a 'Swedish citizen' and then worked for the RAF in Germany, nasty old lying slime bag?

United States

#17932 Oct 15, 2012
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you,I have never advocated the rape, torture or murder of anyone. I have the utmost respect for those HONORABLE men and women of the armed services of the free world, who have or are putting their future on hold and their lives on the line to defend my freedoms and my way of life.
You on the other hand applaud the attempted murder of a child, who's only "CRIME" to disagree with the repressive regime that refuses to allow females to have an education or any right to determine their own future. You are a despicable human being who delights in the pain and suffering of children and women who only want a better life. You and creatures like you are the reason that the HONORABLE men and women of the armed services toil in foreign lands far from loved ones and the comforts of home. They want only to rid the world of petty tyrants and vicious criminals that call themselves leaders of countries that cry out for freedom of choice and a better life.
Nothing you can do or say will dissuade me from honoring those men and women, or the men and women living in those repressive lands, who want a better life and aspire to be like Americans.
Yeah, you got to me with your callous disregard for the life of a precious child and your advocacy of the pain and death of innocent children. I cannot abide a scurrilous creature such as yourself, otherwise, I would have relegated you to the cesspool of history where you belong.
Wrong again! i have no problem with our US helping but often it come with US duplicity AND DECEPTION, it really about protecting the ill hegemonic agendas , and war-for-profitering agendas etc., US not about bring freedom nor real sdemocracy to a country(s) but about plundering/control for raw resources....

An NFL Fan

USA

#17933 Oct 15, 2012
Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again! i have no problem with our US helping but often it come with US duplicity AND DECEPTION, it really about protecting the ill hegemonic agendas , and war-for-profitering agendas etc., US not about bring freedom nor real sdemocracy to a country(s) but about plundering/control for raw resources....
You again. I thought you'd promised to attend a remedial English class, knuckle dragger.

United States

#17935 Oct 15, 2012
Wrong Again DIMWIT NFL warmongering pinhead, as some agreed and some don't with what i have to say.

An NFL Fan

USA

#17936 Oct 15, 2012
Idiot wrote:
Wrong Again DIMWIT NFL warmongering pinhead, as some agreed and some don't with what i have to say.
It's not so much what you say, it's the way in which you can't say it, illiterate slob. You do nothing more than point your unwashed fingers and puke up platitudes. Face it, you're as dumb as they come, creep.

United States

#17937 Oct 15, 2012
Look NFL war mongering barbarian, you have not even provided any intellectual counters but Ad feminum in all your posts.

United States

#17938 Oct 15, 2012
UNITED STATES INTERVENTIONS SINCE 1945:
MILITARY INTERVENTIONS, COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS
Hiroshima and Nagasaki (Japan), Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Congo/Zaire, Brazil,
Greece, Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East TImor, Nicaragua,
Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, Argentina, Ghana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria,

"If Nuremberg were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged."
Noam Chomsky

The above is just partial list of US wars with other nations

An NFL Fan

USA

#17939 Oct 15, 2012
Idiot wrote:
Look NFL war mongering barbarian, you have not even provided any intellectual counters but Ad feminum in all your posts.
LOL!!!! Why not use the word 'warmonger' a few more times, dullard?
UidiotRacesMAkeW orldPeace

United States

#17940 Oct 15, 2012
The NAtion Foolish loser is a Warring Animal a war mongering barbarian! BWHAHHAHAHAAa

United States

#17941 Oct 15, 2012
"When the full and true story of Jean-Bertrand Aristide is finally told, it will portray a noble and humble man who gave of himself honorably to serve the interests of all the people of Haiti. His only failure was his inability to overcome the brutal and corrupt power of the U.S. and its determination to see him fail. "
Stephen Lendman

An NFL Fan

USA

#17942 Oct 15, 2012
idiot wrote:
The NAtion Foolish loser is a Warring Animal a war mongering barbarian! BWHAHHAHAHAAa
I have to ask again. Does it physically hurt to be stupid, knuckle dragger?

United States

#17943 Oct 15, 2012
"Some of the character traits exhibited by serial killers or criminals may be observed in many within the political arena. They share the traits of psychopaths who are not sensitive to altruistic appeals, such as sympathy for their victims or remorse or guilt over their crimes. They possess the personality traits of lying, narcissism, selfishness, and vanity. These are the people to whom we have entrusted our fate. Is it any wonder that America is failing at home and world-wide?"
Jim Kouri

BWHAHHAHAHHAAa

An NFL Fan

USA

#17944 Oct 15, 2012
idiot wrote:
"Some of the character traits exhibited by serial it any wonder that America is failing at home and world-wide?"
Jim Kouri
Duh!!!!!
Do you actually think you can hide your low IQ behind a copy/paste post, imbecile?

United States

#17945 Oct 15, 2012
Wrong Again, NFL loser

i put it up to have something to talk about, pinhead!

United States

#17946 Oct 15, 2012
Unreported World - America - Down and Out
Unreported World - America - Down and Out

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

United States

#17947 Oct 15, 2012
Hey war monger NFL ,

"Condelleza Rice and Colin Powell are both dangerous people. What they did in Haiti [2004 U.S.-backed coup that ousted democratically elected President Jean-Bertrand Aristide] is a good measure of it. They destroyed a democracy. They squelched loans that had been approved by the Inter-American Development Bank. They did everything behind the scenes, including arming the thugs that came to overrun the country. They're frauds."
Randall Robinson

An NFL Fan

USA

#17948 Oct 15, 2012
idiot wrote:
i put it up to have something to talk about, pinhead!
You're incapable of conversation, so why even pretend, knuckle dragger?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Mnbvc 30,701
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Bobby Bobson 987,152
Popcorn time for movies and shows using VPN 1 hr clayvligon 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr guest 687,171
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr LAWEST100 184,840
Anthony Bragg 6 hr Oic yes 28
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr Anonymous 286,539
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 21 hr Here For Now 619,788
More from around the web