American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Comments (Page 742)

Showing posts 14,821 - 14,840 of37,982
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
longtime

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17257
Sep 27, 2012
 
DENG wrote:
WHY DOESN'T THE FASCIST WASHINGTON D.C. MAFIA JUST COME OUT AND SAY WHAT THE WORLD KNOWS: THE MOB IN WASHINGTON D.C. CREATED AL-QAEDA IN 1979 TO FIGHT THE SOVIETS AND THE MOB AND AL-QAEDA HAVE BEEN FRIENDS EVER SINCE WITH THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT GIVING BILIONS OF DOLLARS TO THIS U.S. CREATED TERROR OUTFIT.
there still watching snow white
longtime

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17258
Sep 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the "filthy rich" in the United Snakes aren't satisfied with lording their wealth over the poor and destitute. No, they have dreams of being Kings and Queens who demand the commoner bow before them and acknowledge their pitiful lives and worthless status.
this will never happen, but they are still BASTERDS OF GOD
bin laden s twin

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17260
Sep 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

The USA blamed my bro for the twin tower,s and he was with me,playing cards.so what have the USA done with him.They did not go to all that trouble to get him for fish food.No wonder that the west is hated.Use want to play god,and it,s gonna fcuk ure ppl as much as the rest,but use,s don,t care.ffs when Mitt die,s he thinks hes gonna live in a world of his own,the guy is a wanker.and that,s what he will be doing,,well i could sell him a blow up doll with a puncture repair kit..lol..lala land.
glasgowaddict

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17261
Sep 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

WW3 in 3D.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17262
Sep 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

LISTEN YOU ARROGANT INFIDEL INVADING,&#65279; OCCUPYING FVCKS- FVCK THE AMERIKAN MILI-TARDY! MAY THESE ENEMIES BE DESTROYED, DISMANTLED AND DISBANDED BY ALLAH AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. TALIBAN TORCHED 8 NATO JETS LAST WEEK & OVER A DOZEN ENEMY TRUCKS WITH HARDLY A WORD OF WAR COVERAGE FROM AMERI MAINSTREAM MEDIA.
BREAK OUT THE BLACK BALACLAVAS & BLACK SKI MASKS AND LET THE ANTIAMERICAN JIHAD PROTESTS BEGIN! LONG LIVE THE AJR ANTIAMERICAN JIHAD REVOLUTION!! TERROR WILL NEVER DIE. AL HEIL,-THE ALLIED TERMINATOR
on americanized infidel enemy holidays may 31, sept 11, & nov 11 as always we say fvck your americanized infidel bastards troops!! the only good amerikan soldier is a dead one. the only good british soldier is the one who killed americans! death to america, nato, isreal, zionists, alliedism, capitalism, and the western allies! long live the AJR antiamerican jihad revolution!! long live terror! allahu akbar.-the allied terminator
ANY ANTIAMERICAN JIHAD WOMEN OR LIKE- MINDED BROTHERS SHOULD ADD ME ON YOUTUBE, USERNAME IS- NAZIJIHADWARRIOR888
FACEBOOK- QAEDAFGHTR DESTROYSAMERICA
AND BE SURE TO JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP ENTITLED- ANTIAMERICAN JIHAD REVOLUTION. COME JOIN THE JIHAD FIGHT, DO IT NOW.
WELCOME MY COMRADES IN NAZI JIHAD ARMS. ANY ENEMY OF AMERICA & ISREAL, REGARDLESS OF NATIONALITY OR RELIGION, IS A FRIEND. ANY SUPPORTER OF AMERICA & ISREAL IS AN ENEMY, AND NOT WELCOME HERE. NAZI SOLIDARITY WITH THE BRAVE FIGHTERS OF GLOBAL JIHAD REVOLUTION! "you will kill many of us. we will kill a few of you. you will tire of it and leave." -ho chi minh (leader of n.vietnam)-"our enemy target is every american, whether he is directly fighting us or paying taxes to the american government." -sheik usama bin laden
-"it is far better for anyone to kill a single american soldier than to squander his efforts on other activities" -sheik usama bin laden
-"even if there is only one taliban or one alqaeda fighter left, they will die fighting (NATO & western jewish allied invaders)." -taliban commander
"the american cowboys are starting to get a taste of the destruction they sow in the world." -sheik saddam hussein after 911 "we will bury you americans" -nikita khruschchev
welcome to our jihad tribute page. my page pays tribute to all things antiamerican/axis/jihad related
we support all brave antiamerican jihad warriors of today (who fight against the same mutual enemies of america & puppet regimes like isreal) we believe that antiamerican jihadists, guerrillas, and revolutionaries are the only fighters in this jihad conflict with honor, courage, and true bravery. looking for antiamerican jihadist- dominatrix- terrorist women. she MUST love sheik usama bin laden & jihad! your antiamerican jihad stance is more important than your size. any antiamerican jihadists, pro axis supporters, communists, anarchists, neos, skinheads, islamist nazis, or anyone who follows & supports nazi/ jihadic ideas are welcome. please get in touch so that we may join our antiamerican jihadist forces against the blindly indoctrinated, forcefed, brainwashed masses of americanized allied enemy hordes, in this eternal jihad battle that we must fight.
100% ANTIAMERICAN
100% ANTI (AMERICAN) MILITARY AND GOVERNMENT
100% ANTI (AMERICAN) PATRIOTS AND NATIONALISTS
100% ANTI FASCIST (TODAY'S NEO-FASCISTS ARE AMERICANIZED PATRIOTS, NATIONALISTS, AND THEIR BRAINWASHED AMERINAZI PUPPETS)
100% ANTI NATO AND WESTERN ALLIES
100% PRO AL QAEDA
100% PRO TALIBAN
100% ANTIAMERICAN JIHADIST REVOLUTIONARY WARRIOR
100% PRO COMMUNIST
100% PRO BIN LADEN
100% PRO AXIS
100% PRO SOVIET
100% PRO ISLAMIC
100% PRO MUSLIMS
100% PRO JIHADIST
100% PRO (ANTIAMERICAN) TERRORIST
100% ANTI-ORGANIZED RELIGION (CHRISTAIN) UNLESS THEY ARE ANTIAMERICAN CATHOLICS LIKE SHIRLY PHELPS-ROPER
100% ANARCHIST
-PUT THIS IN YOUR PROFILE IF YOU BELIEVE 911 WAS A BLESSED RAID ON OUR AMERICAN ENEMIES.-TO MANY MORE!
longtime

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17263
Sep 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

bin laden s twin wrote:
The USA blamed my bro for the twin tower,s and he was with me,playing cards.so what have the USA done with him.They did not go to all that trouble to get him for fish food.No wonder that the west is hated.Use want to play god,and it,s gonna fcuk ure ppl as much as the rest,but use,s don,t care.ffs when Mitt die,s he thinks hes gonna live in a world of his own,the guy is a wanker.and that,s what he will be doing,,well i could sell him a blow up doll with a puncture repair kit..lol..lala land.
who is it in scotland nice place used to live on the boarder of scotland nice
longtime

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17264
Sep 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

KAMIKAZEOFJIHAD888 wrote:
LISTEN YOU ARROGANT INFIDEL INVADING,&#65279; OCCUPYING FVCKS- FVCK THE AMERIKAN MILI-TARDY! MAY THESE ENEMIES BE DESTROYED, DISMANTLED AND DISBANDED BY ALLAH AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. TALIBAN TORCHED 8 NATO JETS LAST WEEK & OVER A DOZEN ENEMY TRUCKS WITH HARDLY A WORD OF WAR COVERAGE FROM AMERI MAINSTREAM MEDIA.
BREAK OUT THE BLACK BALACLAVAS & BLACK SKI MASKS AND LET THE ANTIAMERICAN JIHAD PROTESTS BEGIN! LONG LIVE THE AJR ANTIAMERICAN JIHAD REVOLUTION!! TERROR WILL NEVER DIE. AL HEIL,-THE ALLIED TERMINATOR
on americanized infidel enemy holidays may 31, sept 11, & nov 11 as always we say fvck your americanized infidel bastards troops!! the only good amerikan soldier is a dead one. the only good british soldier is the one who killed americans! death to america, nato, isreal, zionists, alliedism, capitalism, and the western allies! long live the AJR antiamerican jihad revolution!! long live terror! allahu akbar.-the allied terminator
ANY ANTIAMERICAN JIHAD WOMEN OR LIKE- MINDED BROTHERS SHOULD ADD ME ON YOUTUBE, USERNAME IS- NAZIJIHADWARRIOR888
FACEBOOK- QAEDAFGHTR DESTROYSAMERICA
AND BE SURE TO JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP ENTITLED- ANTIAMERICAN JIHAD REVOLUTION. COME JOIN THE JIHAD FIGHT, DO IT NOW.
WELCOME MY COMRADES IN NAZI JIHAD ARMS. ANY ENEMY OF AMERICA & ISREAL, REGARDLESS OF NATIONALITY OR RELIGION, IS A FRIEND. ANY SUPPORTER OF AMERICA & ISREAL IS AN ENEMY, AND NOT WELCOME HERE. NAZI SOLIDARITY WITH THE BRAVE FIGHTERS OF GLOBAL JIHAD REVOLUTION! "you will kill many of us. we will kill a few of you. you will tire of it and leave." -ho chi minh (leader of n.vietnam)-"our enemy target is every american, whether he is directly fighting us or paying taxes to the american government." -sheik usama bin laden
-"it is far better for anyone to kill a single american soldier than to squander his efforts on other activities" -sheik usama bin laden
-"even if there is only one taliban or one alqaeda fighter left, they will die fighting (NATO & western jewish allied invaders)." -taliban commander
"the american cowboys are starting to get a taste of the destruction they sow in the world." -sheik saddam hussein after 911 "we will bury you americans" -nikita khruschchev
welcome to our jihad tribute page. my page pays tribute to all things antiamerican/axis/jihad related
we support all brave antiamerican jihad warriors of today (who fight against the same mutual enemies of america & puppet regimes like isreal) we believe that antiamerican jihadists, guerrillas, and revolutionaries are the only fighters in this jihad conflict with honor, courage, and true bravery. looking for antiamerican jihadist- dominatrix- terrorist women. she MUST love sheik usama bin laden & jihad! your antiamerican jihad stance is more important than your size. any antiamerican jihadists, pro axis supporters, communists, anarchists, neos, skinheads, islamist nazis, or anyone who follows & supports nazi/ jihadic ideas are welcome. please get in touch so that we may join our antiamerican jihadist forces against the blindly indoctrinated, forcefed, brainwashed masses of americanized allied enemy hordes, in this eternal jihad battle that we must fight.
100% ANTIAMERICAN
100% ANTI (AMERICAN) MILITARY AND GOVERNMENT
100% ANTI (AMERICAN) PATRIOTS AND NATIONALISTS
100% ANTI FASCIST (TODAY'S NEO-FASCISTS ARE AMERICANIZED PATRIOTS, NATIONALISTS, AND THEIR BRAINWASHED AMERINAZI PUPPETS)
100% ANTI NATO AND WESTERN ALLIES
100% PRO AL QAEDA
100% PRO TALIBAN
100% ANTIAMERICAN JIHADIST REVOLUTIONARY WARRIOR
100% PRO COMMUNIST
100% PRO BIN LADEN
100% PRO AXIS
100% PRO SOVIET
100% PRO ISLAMIC
100% PRO MUSLIMS
100% PRO JIHADIST
100% PRO (ANTIAMERICAN) TERRORIST
100% ANTI-ORGANIZED RELIGION (CHRISTAIN) UNLESS THEY ARE ANTIAMERICAN CATHOLICS LIKE SHIRLY PHELPS-ROPER
100% ANARCHIST
-PUT THIS IN YOUR PROFILE IF YOU BELIEVE 911 WAS A BLESSED RAID ON OUR AMERICAN ENEMIES.-TO MANY MORE!
yep hes got a big problem

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17265
Sep 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Yimmie Wanks Porn wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the "filthy rich" in the United Snakes aren't satisfied with lording their wealth over the poor and destitute. No, they have dreams of being Kings and Queens who demand the commoner bow before them and acknowledge their pitiful lives and worthless status.
From which fairy tale did you pull that shallow thought, old geezer?

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17266
Sep 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Slongslime wrote:
<quoted text>who is it in scotland nice place used to live on the boarder of scotland nice
In which place was that, old mollusk?
longtime

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17267
Sep 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
In which place was that, old mollusk?
aaaar still punching you bean bag hey.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17268
Sep 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

SINCE THE LAST 2 U.S. LIBYA AMBASSADORS HAVE BEEN KILLED IN LIBYA WHO'S THE NEW U.S. LIBYA AMBASSADOR???
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17269
Sep 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

OF COURSE WHEN THE GREAT AHMADINEJAH TALKED ABOUT THE DEVIL AT THE U.N. AND PEOPLE SERVING THE DEVIL HE MEANT PEOPLE LIKE YOU???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
From which fairy tale did you pull that shallow thought, old geezer?
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17270
Sep 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

lording

AND ACCORDING TO THE GREAT AHMADINEJAH, YOU HAVE THE DEVIL ANSWERING.

Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:

<quoted text>

Because the "filthy rich" in the United Snakes aren't satisfied with lording their wealth over the poor and destitute. No, they have dreams of being Kings and Queens who demand the commoner bow before them and acknowledge their pitiful lives and worthless status.
longtime wrote:
<quoted text>this will never happen, but they are still BASTERDS OF GOD
Yimmie Krack Korn

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17272
Sep 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

_aisling-- wrote:
SEAL funeral:
"Ty's widow, Dorothy, delivered an inspiring eulogy with more grace, poise, and fervor than I have ever witnessed from the spouse of a fallen warrior. I wish I had the entire thing on tape, as it should be read by the nation on the anniversary of 9/11 next year. Here are two quotes that I will never forget.
"It is easy to write a book about being a Navy SEAL, but it is very hard to write an obituary for one."
"To all the Operators here today I give you this charge: Rid the world of those savages. I'll say it again, RID THE WORLD OF THOSE SAVAGES!"
I've heard some very disparaging words against the Navy SEALS before but this is the first time I've heard them called "savages". It's part of their training, man!
Yimmie Krack Korn

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17274
Sep 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

bin laden s twin wrote:
The USA blamed my bro for the twin tower,s and he was with me,playing cards.so what have the USA done with him.They did not go to all that trouble to get him for fish food.No wonder that the west is hated.Use want to play god,and it,s gonna fcuk ure ppl as much as the rest,but use,s don,t care.ffs when Mitt die,s he thinks hes gonna live in a world of his own,the guy is a wanker.and that,s what he will be doing,,well i could sell him a blow up doll with a puncture repair kit..lol..lala land.
By the way, puncture repair kits are half price this week-end at the Argyle Street Woolys.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17275
Sep 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Yimmie Wanks Porn wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, puncture repair kits are half price this week-end at the Argyle Street Woolys.
And how would you know, been purchasing a lot of patches for your blow up doll for all the holes you punched into it with your little deng?
Yimmie Krack Korn

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17276
Sep 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>And how would you know, been purchasing a lot of patches for your blow up doll ....?
No, just replacing the one over your mouth and over your butthole - to reduce the temptation to fill them.

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17277
Sep 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yimmie Wank Porn wrote:
<quoted text>
No, just replacing the one over your mouth and over your butthole - to reduce the temptation to fill them.
Having another homoerotic reverie, dad?
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17281
Sep 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

KAMIKAZEOFJIHAD888 wrote:
LISTEN YOU ARROGANT INFIDEL INVADING,&#65279; OCCUPYING FVCKS- FVCK THE AMERIKAN MILI-TARDY! MAY THESE ENEMIES BE DESTROYED, DISMANTLED AND DISBANDED BY ALLAH AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. TALIBAN TORCHED 8 NATO JETS LAST WEEK & OVER A DOZEN ENEMY TRUCKS WITH HARDLY A WORD OF WAR COVERAGE FROM AMERI MAINSTREAM MEDIA.
BREAK OUT THE BLACK BALACLAVAS & BLACK SKI MASKS AND LET THE ANTIAMERICAN JIHAD PROTESTS BEGIN! LONG LIVE THE AJR ANTIAMERICAN JIHAD REVOLUTION!! TERROR WILL NEVER DIE. AL HEIL,-THE ALLIED TERMINATOR
on americanized infidel enemy holidays may 31, sept 11, & nov 11 as always we say fvck your americanized infidel bastards troops!! the only good amerikan soldier is a dead one. the only good british soldier is the one who killed americans! death to america, nato, isreal, zionists, alliedism, capitalism, and the western allies! long live the AJR antiamerican jihad revolution!! long live terror! allahu akbar.-the allied terminator
ANY ANTIAMERICAN JIHAD WOMEN OR LIKE- MINDED BROTHERS SHOULD ADD ME ON YOUTUBE, USERNAME IS- NAZIJIHADWARRIOR888
FACEBOOK- QAEDAFGHTR DESTROYSAMERICA
AND BE SURE TO JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP ENTITLED- ANTIAMERICAN JIHAD REVOLUTION. COME JOIN THE JIHAD FIGHT, DO IT NOW.
WELCOME MY COMRADES IN NAZI JIHAD ARMS. ANY ENEMY OF AMERICA & ISREAL, REGARDLESS OF NATIONALITY OR RELIGION, IS A FRIEND. ANY SUPPORTER OF AMERICA & ISREAL IS AN ENEMY, AND NOT WELCOME HERE. NAZI SOLIDARITY WITH THE BRAVE FIGHTERS OF GLOBAL JIHAD REVOLUTION! "you will kill many of us. we will kill a few of you. you will tire of it and leave." -ho chi minh (leader of n.vietnam)-"our enemy target is every american, whether he is directly fighting us or paying taxes to the american government." -sheik usama bin laden
-"it is far better for anyone to kill a single american soldier than to squander his efforts on other activities" -sheik usama bin laden
-"even if there is only one taliban or one alqaeda fighter left, they will die fighting (NATO & western jewish allied invaders)." -taliban commander
"the american cowboys are starting to get a taste of the destruction they sow in the world." -sheik saddam hussein after 911 "we will bury you americans" -nikita khruschchev
welcome to our jihad tribute page. my page pays tribute to all things antiamerican/axis/jihad related
we support all brave antiamerican jihad warriors of today (who fight against the same mutual enemies of america & puppet regimes like isreal) we believe that antiamerican jihadists, guerrillas, and revolutionaries are the only fighters in this jihad conflict with honor, courage, and true bravery. looking for antiamerican jihadist- dominatrix- terrorist women. she MUST love sheik usama bin laden & jihad! your antiamerican jihad stance is more important than your size. any antiamerican jihadists, pro axis supporters, communists, anarchists, neos, skinheads, islamist nazis, or anyone who follows & supports nazi/ jihadic ideas are welcome. please get in touch so that we may join our antiamerican jihadist forces against the blindly indoctrinated, forcefed, brainwashed masses of americanized allied enemy hordes, in this eternal jihad battle that we must fight.
100% ANTIAMERICAN
100% ANTI (AMERICAN) MILITARY AND GOVERNMENT
100% ANTI (AMERICAN) PATRIOTS AND NATIONALISTS
100% ANTI FASCIST (TODAY'S NEO-FASCISTS ARE AMERICANIZED PATRIOTS, NATIONALISTS, AND THEIR BRAINWASHED AMERINAZI PUPPETS)
100% ANTI NATO AND WESTERN ALLIES
100% PRO AL QAEDA
100% PRO TALIBAN
100% ANTIAMERICAN JIHADIST REVOLUTIONARY WARRIOR
100% PRO COMMUNIST
100% PRO BIN LADEN
100% PRO AXIS
100% PRO SOVIET
100% PRO ISLAMIC
100% PRO MUSLIMS
100% PRO JIHADIST
100% PRO (ANTIAMERICAN) TERRORIST
100% ANTI-ORGANIZED RELIGION (CHRISTAIN) UNLESS THEY ARE ANTIAMERICAN CATHOLICS LIKE SHIRLY PHELPS-ROPER
100% ANARCHIST
-PUT THIS IN YOUR PROFILE IF YOU BELIEVE 911 WAS A BLESSED RAID ON OUR AMERICAN ENEMIES.-TO MANY MORE!
2 words .
"SEEK THERAPY"!
more trolls, more entertainment.
Angels truth

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17283
Sep 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

" You're a ...!"
" No you are a ...!"

Doesn't matter. You are all sad little freaks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,821 - 14,840 of37,982
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

679 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 513,315
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min No Shiite 218,009
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min ChristineM 682,784
Homosexuals are the shame of their families 8 min andet1987 21
i got a call from Walmart today 11 min andet1987 2
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 26 min billyboy169 110,347
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 33 min Porkpie Hat 250,695
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 52 min Epiphany2 596,755
•••
•••
•••